dj舞曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
你去搜下看是不你要的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,女的唱的,有点像说唱的形式,高潮是 oh wu oh wu oh oh 两遍,然后在唱。复制的别来了_百度知道
求一首英文歌,女的唱的,有点像说唱的形式,高潮是 oh wu oh wu oh oh 两遍,然后在唱。复制的别来了
yeahJust when I think I can'm walking on airTm walking on air (tonight)I&#39, I&#39, I&#39, I&#39, tonight, I&#39,m walking on air (tonight)I'm walking on airI'm walking on air (tonight)I'm walking on airI&#39, tonight, tonight, tonightTonight, I't take anymoreWe go deeper and harder than ever beforeWe go higher and higherI feel like I'm walking on air (tonight)I'm walking on airTm already thereI'm walking on airTonight, I'm walking on airTonight, tonight, I&#39, I'm walking on airI'm walking on air (tonight) I'm walking on air, tonight, I&#39, I&#39, I&#39, I'm walking on air (tonight)I&#39,m walking on air (tonight) I&#39, I'm walking, I&#39, tonight,m walking on air (tonight)I&#39, raining down on earth from up aboveJust when I think I can&#39,Tonight, sweet ecstasyYm walking on airI&#39, I't take anymoreWe go deeper and harder than ever beforeWe go higher and higherI feel like I'm walking on air(to-to-m walking on air (tonight)I&#39, to-to)There&#39, ohhhI&#39, you take me to utopiaYou&#39,m walking on airI&#39, I're reading me like eroticaBm walking,m walking on airTonight, I'm walking on air (tonight)I&#39,m already thereI'm walking on airI&#39, I&#39, even heaven is jealous of our loveYm walking on airYou'm walking on airI&#39, youm walking on airHeaven is jealous of our loveAngels are crying from up aboveTonight
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
重庆江北机场的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女生英文歌开头是伊哈高潮是那那那那那那那那有点像舞曲 英文歌_百度知道
一首女生英文歌开头是伊哈高潮是那那那那那那那那有点像舞曲 英文歌
一首女生英文歌开头是伊哈~
然后高潮是那那那那那那那那有点像舞曲 英文歌
一首女生英文歌开头是伊哈~
然后高潮是那那那那那那那那有点像舞曲 英文歌 这个(咦哈)在这首歌中出现很多次
提问者采纳
s misunderstoodBut I know the heart of life is goodI know it&#39The Heart Of Life - John MayerI hate to see you cryLying there in that positionThere's things you need to hearSo turn off your tearsAnd listenPain throws your heart to the groundLove turns the whole thing aroundNo it wont all go the way it shouldBut I know the heart of life is goodYs nothing newBad news never had good timingBut then, it&#39, the circle of your friendsWill defend the silver liningPain throws your heart to the groundLove turns the whole thing aroundNo it wont all go the way it shouldBut I know the heart of life is goodPain throws your heart to the groundLove turns the whole thing aroundFear is a friend who&#39
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Rihanna-S&M
不是的,开头是(咦哈~)
Cher Lloyd-Want U Back (feat. Astro)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP