一个人的情歌突然开始听许多温暖柔和的情歌,是代表什么?home to mama ,in a world

最近有什么好听的英文歌?_百度知道
最近有什么好听的英文歌?
提问者采纳
【都是我平时听的,但愿您能找全下载地址,若有兴趣,我itunes里还有两千六百九十三首英文歌】 不想以数量取胜,为保证质量,每个歌手我只推荐本人最爱的一首 排名不分先后 (歌手/乐队) - (歌名)
男人唱的: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - cat and mouse White Tie Affair - if i fall Secondhand Serenade - your call Vampire Weekend - M79 Starfield - i will go Radical Face - homesick Playradioplay - some crap about the furniture Plan B - mama Gratitude - if ever P憨顶封雇莩概凤谁脯京atrick Wolf - wind in the wires Jonas Brother - burnin up James Morrison - one last chance City And Colour - what makes a man Ace Young - addicted Boys Like Girls - the great escape My Chemical Romance - i don't love you 女人唱的: The Hampdens - forget to begin Alicia Keys - like you'll never see me again Amy Millan - losin you Lafee - lonely tears Amy Winehouse - back to black Blue Cafe - four seasons Fergie - pick it up Alison Krauss - Missing You Kelis - lil star Ashanti - the way that i love you Paramore - crushcrushcrush Rihanna - Disturbia Jeniffer Hudson - spotlight 男女合唱: Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna - if i never see your face again Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat - lucky Nelly ft. Fergie - party people 【如果你想要新歌,一下是promo only 系列,最旧的是p.o.今年7月份出的,哈哈】 再介绍一些promo only 最近出的 promo only 出品,是比较有质量的 尽管我实在是不想以数量取胜 就只好以数量和质量共同取胜吧 Rihanna - Disturbia
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things
David Cook - The Time Of My Life Nelly Ft. Ashanti & Akon - Body On Me
The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go
Justin Nozuka - After Tonight
One Block Radius - You Got Me
Donnie Klang Ft. P. Diddy - Take You There Usher - Moving Mountains
The Duke Spirit - The Step And The Walk
Lloyd Ft. Lil' Wayne - Girls Around The World
Carrie Underwood - Last Name
Menudo - Perdido Sin Ti (&Lost& En Espanol)
Young Jeezy Ft. Kanye West - Put On
Thriving Ivory - Angels On The Moon
Win Ft. Gioia Bruno - Kiss & Tell
Three 6 Mafia Ft. Project Pat, Young D And Superpower - Lolli Lolli
Kerli - Walking On Air
Flo Rida Ft. Will.I.Am - In The Ayer
The-Dream - I Luv Your Girl
3 Doors Down-Train Jack Johnson-Hope The Ting Tings-Shut Up And Let Me Go Panic At The Disco-That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed) Puddle Of Mudd-We Don't Have To Look Back Now Katy Perry-I Kissed A Girl Apocalyptica-I Don't Care Atreyu-Slow Burn Innerpartysystem-Don't Stop Low vs. Diamond-Heart Attack ASHES DIVIDE-Enemies Flight Of The Conchords-Ladies of the World Less Than Jake-Does the Lion City Still Roar Vampire Weekend-Oxford Comma The Urgency-Fingertips Darker My Love-Two Ways Out Earshot-Misunderstood Mindless Self Indulgence-Never Wanted To Dance Black Stone Cherry-Blind Man Staind-Believe Disturbed-Facade Rev Theory-Hell Yeah Sugarland - All I Want To Do
George Strait - Troubadour
Rascal Flatts - Bob That Head
Jessica Simpson - Come On Over
Toby Keith - She Never Cried In Front Of Me
Lady Antebellum - Lookin' For A Good Time
Lee Brice - Upper Middle Class White Trash
Jewel - I Do
Little Big Town - Fine Line
Phil Vassar - I Would
Brad Paisley - Waitin' On A Woman
Carolina Rain - American Radio
Randy Owen - Like I Never Broke Her Heart
Brynn Marie - Start Now
Katy Kiefer - Rainmaker
Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
Usher - Moving Mountains
Lloyd (Feat. Lil' Wayne) - Girls Around The World
摆明原创 先介绍那么多,再次但愿您能找全下载地址 禁止抄袭,违者(嘿嘿) 记得采纳啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
排行榜的歌已经差不多有一年的时间都没有换了~上面的那些copy的已经是N年前的 我现在都是听一些个人专辑为主,可能专辑是旧的。不过还不错咧。 作为一个“专业”英文歌听众(哈哈——) 介绍你听听Delta Goodrem黛儿塔的歌~~每一首都不错!! 尤其是Born To Try Be strong Fragile(这首我最爱) Not me,not i 你可以上QQmusic上面去搜索Delta Goodrem,可以找到她的专辑。 试试听吧~~我的空间背景音乐就是这么几首歌~~! QQ好友说都很好听~ 我还介绍一些歌手给你找找吧~ 有James Blunt,Leona Lewis,Rihanna,Thomas Godoj这些歌手虽然不像westlife,后街男孩,linkinpark,VV在中国那么红,不过他们在外国排行榜可以是经典人物哦~他们都是现时比较流行的歌手~尤其Leona Lewis的出道背景可谓相当...
【专业为您打造最好听的40首英文歌,让您的生活更加因为音乐的魅力,而变的更加丰富多彩!!】 1、 I want it that way
这首歌是我认为的后街最好听的一首歌
这是在我MP3里呆的最久的一首歌.Groove Coverage的唱功都着实了得
3、 Anyone of us
Gareth Gates的声音的确非常好听哈,节奏和旋律真的没有他的歌声霸道
4、 God is a girl
这首歌是大多数人第1次听都觉得很好听的一首歌,呵呵,开始那段旋律掺杂着流水声让我想起咯高山流水,结果听完以后真的发觉还想听听那流水的声音
5、 Because of you
Kelly Clarkson也在今年的格莱美流行类奖项中,获得最佳流行女歌手, 最佳流行演唱专辑奖.厉害哦
6、 It’s my life
CsMV的主题曲,钢琴版的听着超爽,如果你想去感叹人生的话听这首歌是个很好的方...
★楼主你好!只选对的,不选多的,打造音乐经典 音乐达人水族【流水无情】为您服务★! (以下的超好听,推荐先听)
【金曲榜】 排名 歌曲名 歌手名 本周走势
1 风云决 任贤齐 → 单曲《风云决》 2 转机 潘玮柏 → 新专辑《will's未来式》
3 一颗心的距离 范玮琪 → 单曲《一颗心的距离》
4 北京欢迎你 群星 → 公益歌曲《北京欢迎你》
5 纯属意外 许慧欣 ↑ 新专辑《欣的记忆》
6 我们的爱 萧亚轩 胡彦斌 → 单曲《我们的爱》
7 新不了情 张靓颖 ↓ 单曲《新不了情》 8 不要说话 陈奕迅 ↓ 新专辑《不想放手》 9 漂亮小姐 陈奕迅 ↓ 专辑《不想放手》 10 只有回忆 李冰冰 ↑ 新专辑《自·己》 ~【都是最新的歌曲哦!希望你能喜欢】~
1. 只有回忆 (李冰冰)
2. 让爱靠近 (罗中旭)
3. 等等等 (魏如萱) ...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁回复:【音乐分享】每天一首舒心的歌。_音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,819,899贴子:
回复:【音乐分享】每天一首舒心的歌。收藏
日。天气雨。本周第一首(也许摇滚也许R&B,我也不太清楚哎,勿喷哈):邓紫棋 - 《睡公主》。百转千回的曲调,只为一个哀曲。忧伤的歌曲,让人沉醉。另外,这是首粤语歌哦。试听地址:《睡公主》梦内倾心一吻就算心动现实可惜不配与你相拥沉溺 於一刻的接触哪管即将结束 已经满足夜半再相见 迷雾里缱绻长夜梦中有过动魄迷人片段没法再相见 一醒了完全逆转就似梦里面炽热爱海变冰川沉睡中的主角 怎会怕寂寞童话中的主角 一百年躺卧埋在心底的爱慕 能否跟你透露期待你 只是虚无梦内相拥一刹就算感动现实可惜经已结霜冰封谁奢想一生都抱紧至少一刻快感 亦当缘份夜半再相见 迷雾里缱绻长夜梦中有过动魄迷人片段没法再相见 一醒了完全逆转就似梦里面炽热爱海变冰川沉睡中的主角 怎会怕寂寞童话中的主角 一百年躺卧埋在心底的爱慕 如果跟你透露其实也只是爱慕如现实中只可以独个妄想不休止 宁愿继续沉睡甜梦里永远一对 不管它真真假假梦中的主角 怎会怕寂寞童话中的主角 一百年躺卧埋在心底的爱慕 如果跟你透露期待你同样倾慕沉睡中的主角 怎会怕寂寞无奈苏苏的我 一百年凄楚谁愿一生只有恨 能否给我安枕谁令我一直空等
日。天气阴。今日推荐:&Need You Now&---Lady Antebellum
。一首蛮有节奏的歌曲,简单而又干脆的歌声。&Need You Now&Picture perfect memoriesscattered all around the floorReaching for the phone'cause I can't fight it anymoreAnd I wonder if I ever cross your mindFor me it happens all the time记载美好回忆的照片散落在地板上伸手去拿电话因为我再也无法抗拒我想知道我是否浮现在你的脑海我对你可是朝思暮想It's a quarter after oneI'm all alone and I need you nowSaid I wouldn't callbut I lost all control and I need you nowAnd I don't know how I can do withoutI just need you now已是凌晨一点十五分我芳心寂寞难耐 我此刻需要你说过我不会打电话但是我情不自禁 我此刻需要你没有你 我无所适从此刻我只需要你Another shot of whiskeycan't stop looking at the doorWishing you'd come sweepingin the way you did beforeAnd I wonder if I ever cross your mindFor me it happens all the time又喝了一杯威士忌不停地向房门张望期待你偏偏而至就像以前那样我想知道我是否浮现在你的脑海我对你可是朝思暮想It's a quarter after oneI'm a little drunk and I need you nowSaid I wouldn't callbut I lost all control and I need you nowAnd I don't know how I can do withoutI just need you now已是凌晨一点十五分我有一点微醉 我此刻需要你说过我不会打电话但是我情不自禁 我此刻需要你没有你 我无所适从此刻我只需要你Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all我宁愿遍体鳞伤也不愿麻木不仁It's a quarter after oneI'm all alone and I need you nowAnd I said I wouldn't callbut I'm a little drunk and I need you nowAnd I don't know how I can do withoutI just need you nowI just need you nowOh baby I need you now已是凌晨一点十五分我有一点微醉 我此刻需要你说过我不会打电话但是我情不自禁 我此刻需要你没有你 我无所适从此刻我只需要你此刻我只需要你哦,宝贝 此刻我只需要你
日。天气晴。今日推荐:&A Good Way&---Amy diamond.比前一首更有节奏的一首歌哦,满欢快的。楼楼今天晚上快累死了,也许明天要去做presentation,真是蛋疼,谁叫楼楼这几天都不做就今天晚上临时抱佛脚呢。哎。&A Good Way&I'm always a millions things at onceA hundred thousand feelings at the same timeI get a little insecureI get a little complicatedI get a little immatureHead over heelsI'll be laughing on the floorI can get so frustratedI can act like I'm five years oldBut not todayCause it's a good dayI just want to sayIt's a good dayNo clouds or rain in my wayHope it's here to stayWhat a good dayHear me sayIt's okNo clouds or rain in my wayI feel like I can sayIt's a good dayOooh oooh ooohOoh oohOooh oooh ooohOoh oohNothin' in my world gets me down, no noI put a smile on my face and laugh out loudI can feel like I'm always upI can feel so inspiredI can feel like I'm out of luckHead over heelsI'll be laughing on the floorI can get a little tiredI can act like I'm five years oldBut not todayCause it's a good dayI just want to sayIt's a good dayNo clouds or rain in my wayHope it's here to stayWhat a good dayHear me sayIt's okNo clouds or rain in my wayI feel like I can sayIt's a good dayOooh oooh ooohOoh oohOooh oooh ooohOoh oohI can feel itThere's something in the airJust got to grab it, and hold it hereWhat a good dayI just want to sayIt's a good dayNo clouds or rain in my wayHope it's here to stayWhat a good dayHear me sayIt's okNo clouds or rain in my wayI feel like I can sayIt's a good dayOooh oooh ooohOoh oohIt's a good dayOooh oooh ooohOoh oohIt's a good dayOooh oooh ooohOoh oohIt's a good dayOooh oooh ooohOoh oohIt's a good day
日。天气阴。今日推介:DJ Okawari---&Fly With Me&.本歌曲具有一种慵懒的风格,请细细品味。【小记】接下来有6级啊,怎么办啊,没复习呢,我该怎么办。楼楼纠结了,又不太想复习,又想不挂啊。&Fly With Me&Baby can’t you hear meLet’s fly with meFly with meEven though morning sunlight poured and covered whole my bodyI can’t find you left me it caused sadness deeply in my heartYour scent lingered on me it chilled me to the boneIt wafted through the air oh you’re my poisonIn dazzling sun, all of our memory is shatteredI wanna run to you and hold you and I wanna say I need youMorning till the night, I pray you come back to meFar away far away far away far away you recede further and furtherPlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with meBaby fly with meLet’s fly with meIn dazzling sun, all of our memory is shatteredI wanna run to you and hold you and I wanna say I need youMorning till the night, I pray you come back to meFar away far away far away far away you recede further and furtherPlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with meLet’s fly with meLet’s fly with mePlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with mePlease come on and fly with me(X4)Please come on and fly with mefly with
日。天气雨。本周第六首&16 @ war&---Karina.有点沉重的歌声,但是足以秒杀你的听觉。16@warAin't no daddies where I'm from it's just mad mothersAnd eyes that still seem they can't look past color Why am I disrespected by someone I should call brother And why girls feel unpretty and constantly hate each other Bad air in my lungs, man I can't breathe My eyes burnin from all the dirt and the debris And it's third degree, I'm motionless on the scene It's like a disease the way ya'll killin' meI'm sixteen and I shouldn't have to feel like thisI'm sixteen every young boy out here want to kissI'm sixteen and me and my mama going through it I'm sixteen on the block, sixteen on the block I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm sixteen on the block, sixteen on the block Around here cool is another word for fool If he smoke, then she smoke, I gotta smoke too Now what would I do if I didn't have a clue I'm sixteen y.o., asking God oh why oh If my clothes ain't tight, then he ain't gon' like me Eyes on the prize so the next girl dress just like me I'm so full of promise but why promise If I'm a just be rewarded by bad actions To him I'm just a transaction I'm sixteen and I shouldn't have to feel like this I'm sixteen every young boy out here want to kiss I'm sixteen and me and my mama going through itI'm sixteen on the block, sixteen on the block I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm 16(at war) I'm sixteen on the block, sixteen on the block I want you to love my mind, my smile, my style I want you to know the best of me I want to belong without being treated like property Why does it seem like fantasy? I'm sixteen and I shouldn't have to feel like this I'm sixteen every young boy out here want to kiss I'm sixteen and me and my mama going through it I'm sixteen on the block, sixteen on the block
日。天气晴。要考试了,感觉没怎么复习啊。求祝福!!!今日推荐首不太是摇滚的,其实是首DJ舞曲吧或者是电音:&Tik Tok &---Ke$ha。蛮热闹的一首歌曲。听歌地址:(原版)(摇滚版男声)&Tik Tok &Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, what up girl?)Grab my glasses, Im out the door -Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night, I aint coming backIm talkin' bout - pedicures on our toes, toesTrying on all our clothes, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, phonesDrop-topping, playing our favorite cd'sPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohAint got a care in world, but got plenty of beerAint got no money in my pocket, but Im already hereNow, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerIm talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunkBoys tryna touch my junk, junkGonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunkNow, now - we goin til they kick us out, outOr the police shut us down, downPolice shut us down, downPo-po shut us -Dont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundYeah, you got meYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upPut your hands upPut your hands upNo, the party dont start till I walk inDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh oh中文翻译:早晨醒来感觉就像吹牛老爹 带上眼睛,走出房门,我要到城中狂欢 出发之前,再用杰克丹尼刷一下牙 因为一旦我离家就会彻夜不归 我说我要去做美足,美足 试穿了所有的衣服衣服 男孩们打爆了电话,电话 坐上敞篷车,播放最喜欢的CD 一路开到派对 然后喝得有点醉醺醺 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 才不管世界会变成怎样,只要有大量啤酒 口袋里一分钱也没有,但我已经在这儿了 现在小伙们排起了长队,因为他们听过我们超有型 但我们把他们踹到了路旁,除非他们打扮成mick,jagger 我说每个人都想要疯狂,疯狂 男孩们想要摸我的美臀,美臀 如果他们喝的太醉我会抽他们耳光,耳光 现在他们在追,我们在逃,逃 否则条子会把我们抓到,抓到 条子会把我们抓到,抓到 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 DJ。你让我兴奋 你让我崩溃 我的心在狂跳 对,你已把我迷倒 我举起双手 你把我抓住 你用那种声音 对,你已把我迷倒 DJ。你让我兴奋 你让我崩溃 我的心在狂跳 对,你已把我迷倒 我举起双手 也举起你的双手 也举起你的双手 等我来到后派对才能开始 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下
【声明】由于下周有考试,于是周一周二也许不会更新。下周主题是【纯音乐】敬请期待!!!
祝福楼楼考试顺利吧,怎么没人啊。
【序曲】日。天气晴。本周第一首:&Beyond The Memory&---July.不知道为什么听着这首纯音乐我突然感觉心情沉静了不少,而且这首纯音乐给我一种纯洁的感觉,让我不断回想起过去的一切美好回忆。还有,我说怎么开头和《忧伤还是快乐》那么像,原来作曲的是同一个人啦,哈哈。推荐哦!!!试听地址:
【开篇】日。天气晴。第二首:&Raindrops&---???来历不详。初次听见这首曲子是在酷猪上,当时就想着找几首好听的音乐,于是不知不觉就找到了这首,一听就爱上了。开场乐真的是让你欲罢不能,像是一个极其纯洁的天使站在你面前要你陪她玩一样,于是你就接着听下去了。试听地址:
【以后请别放图上来,除了签名。不然删了。】
【上篇】---晨日。天气晴。第三首:&Bluebird Story&---DJ Okawari.听此曲就如同从云雾中看清晨的微光一般,给人以无限的惬意以及空灵之感;而且歌曲带有古典的韵味以及和风。绝对给你不一样的感觉哈。试听地址:
【下篇】---夜日。天气晴。今日推荐:&Sensual Night With You&---Steve Barakatt.一首曲调华丽的纯音乐,让你感受夜间的甜美和静谧。试听地址:
【末篇】日。天气晴。今日推荐:&remember&---???.如同来自夜晚的静谧之声,诉说着古老的过去。一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌。然后在某个不经意的瞬间。你会发现。原本费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就这么忘记了。 ---Songtaste试听地址:
日。天气雨。本周恢复正常,不推荐专题,有闲情再来推荐吧。今日推荐:&Out of this club&---Pussycat Dolls。柔和的声音,平凡的调调。试听地址:&Out of this club&Baby won't you take me out of this club宝贝请不要把我带出这个圈圈I wanna be with you我只想跟你在一起Baby let me take you out of this club宝贝,让我把你带出这个圈I make your dreams come true我能让你的美梦成真Baby won't you take me out of this club宝贝 请不要把我带出这个圈I wanna be with you我只想跟你在一起I smiled enough我已经笑够了I flirted enough我已经玩弄够了I posed enough姿势我已经摆够了Got freaky enough若即若离够了Took pictures enough照片已经照够了Conversated enough聊够了I sipped enough我已经吸允够了I got enough我什么都够了I see a cute boy chilling in some jeans and tees我看见一个穿着牛仔裤的可爱男孩在冷风中站着I think i like him and i just might leave this club with him我想我喜欢他,而且可能跟他一起离开这个圈圈And this swagger tight i'm feeling two's on me我们能大摇大摆的相拥在一起Make me wanna, wanna, wanna got with him让我想要,想要,想要跟他一起做。VIP like "Hey"贵宾人物喜欢“ 嘿”Dissing with my girls like "Hey"和我的女孩散了,就像"嘿“Then i call him off to meet me然后我约了他电话 见面I couldnt resist, so sexy我再也忍耐不住了,这么性感DJ get on the micDJ开始了音乐And make them ... from the front to the rear令他们..。Hi到从前面滚到背后Yall ain't gotta go home不想回家了but you gotta get the hell up outta here但你TMD的还是得离开这儿Baby won't you take me out of this club这里翻译同上。I wanna be with youBaby let me take you out of this clubI make your dreams come trueBaby won't you take me out of this clubI wanna be with youI drank enough我喝够了I danced enough我跳够了I partied enough我狂欢够了I sweated enough我的汗流够了I started enough我开够了I flossed enough我迷够了I snapped enough我骂够了Two step enoughNow what a awesome In this club现在这个圈变得多么让人敬畏And i like her and I wanna leave this club with her我喜欢她,我只想跟她一起离开这个圈Ever since the mama broke it down to the floor从那时起mama就把它从地上打破I see she's ready ready ready ready to go, to go我知道她已经准备准备准备好了, 走 走走。。。。Then i got my like "hey"She put to the homies like "hey"She ain't scared to get dirtyEven though she's so purdyDJ get on the micAnd make them ... from the front to the rearYall ain't gotta go homebut you gotta get the hell up outta hereBaby won't you take me out of this clubI wanna be with youBaby let me take you out of this clubI make your dreams come trueBaby won't you take me out of this clubI wanna be with youBaby won't you take me out of this clubI wanna be with youBaby let me take you out of this clubI make your dreams come trueBaby won't you take me out of this clubI wanna be with youBaby let me take you out of this clubI make your dreams come true
明天下午的马原考试求祝福。
日。星期三。天气晴。今日推荐:&don't say you love me&---M2M。依旧可爱的声音,有些歌曲,不随世事变迁。听过的亲们权当怀旧吧。试听地址:&don't say you love me&Got introduced to you by a friend 朋友将你介绍给我 You were cute and all that Baby, you set the trend 你很可爱,还很时髦 Yes, you did 真是那样 The next thing I know we're down at the cinema 记得后来我们去看电影 We were sitting there you start kissing me 坐在那里 你想吻我 What's that about 到底怎么了 You're moving too fast I don't understand you 你的热情迅速蔓延 这让我不能理解 I'm not ready yet Baby, I can't pretend 我还没做好准备 而且不能说谎 No, I can't 绝对不能 The best I can do is tell you to talk to me 我只能让你和我聊天 It's possible, eventual Love will find a way 这还有点可能 爱会找到合适的方式 Don't say you love me You don't even know me 别说你爱我 你还不曾了解我 If you really want me Then give me some time 如果真喜欢我 那就给我一点时间 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready 我还没有准备 爱也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 别说你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我们还不至于谈婚论嫁 Give me, give me some time 给我点时间 Here's how I play here's where you stand 这是我的原则 也是你面对的现实 Here's what to prove To get any further than Where it's been 这样才能证明我们的感情能走更远 I'll make it clear 让我把它搞明白 Not gonna tell you twice 好话就说一遍 "Take it slow,you keep pushing me." 真爱需要时间 否则适得其反 You're pushing me away 你在将我驱赶 Don't say you love me You don't even know me 别说你爱我 你还不曾了解我 If you really want me Then give me some time 如果真喜欢我 那就给我一点时间 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready 我还没有准备 爱也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 别说你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我们还不至于谈婚论嫁 Give me, give me some time 给我点时间 Na, na, na-na, na, na, na Na, na, na-na, na, na, na Don't say you love me You don't even know me 别说你爱我 你还不曾了解我 Baby, don't say you love me 别说你爱我 If you really want me then give me some time 如果真的喜欢我 那就给我一点时间 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready 我还没有准备 爱也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 别说你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我们还不至于谈婚论嫁 Give me, give me some time 给我点时间
日。星期四。天气晴。今日推荐:
Only Fooling Myself Kate Voegele
一首很有热情且富有节奏的歌曲,在夏日这个热翻天的日子里,更需要high翻天!试听地址:& Only Fooling Myself &I stop to catch my breath And I stop to catch your eye No need to second-guess That you've been on my mind Well, I dream days away but that's okay It's like I want to hear a silent sound And then hold it in my hand But a rose won't blossom from a ground Of desert sand, but I like to pretend that One day I'll turn around I'll see your hand reach out I'm only fooling myself, yeah, yeah, yeah But maybe when you smile It means you'd stay awhile Just maybe you'd save me now I'm only fooling myself, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm only fooling myself And now it's etched in stone That I can't survive alone You have the missing piece That I, I need so desperately Yes, I slip away to a day that'll never come It's like a splash of water to my face When I suddenly realize that That you could never find a place For me in your eyes And I don't know why I keep thinkingOne day I'll turn aroundI'll see your hand reach out I'm only fooling myself, yeah, yeah, yeah But maybe when you smile It means you'd stay awhile Maybe you'd save me now I'm only fooling myself, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm only fooling myself Love in disguise I'm lost in your eyes Lost in your eyes One day I'll turn aroundI'll see your hand reach out I'm only fooling myself, yeah, yeah, yeah But maybe when you smile It means you'd stay awhileJust maybe you'd save me One day I'll turn around I'll see your hand reach out I'm only fooling myself, yeah, yeah, yeah But maybe when you smile It means you'd stay awhile Just maybe you'd save me now I'm only fooling myself, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm only fooling myself I'm only fooling myself, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, save me now
日。天气晴。今日推荐:《变走他》——江若琳。一首甜美的歌曲,林夕作词哦。蛮不错的粤语歌。试听地址:《变走他》变走 同度的夏季将过去一切 言语眼神巴不得炸毁难忘对话最多洗去了号码如果直照仍未化 请跳去落霞*来变走他 无谓想像他再度送上的花不怕留在沈默的家 仍留恋比失恋更差假使这世界没有他 不必牵挂失忆了 无须害怕没回味 不须消化*变走 怀念的习惯浅笑与感叹名字性情冰封於雪山残余眼泪最好倒进废渠里宁愿像从无伴侣不理我是谁 Repeat*别怕他 关於他的影像都快像霎眼烟花手信宁愿全部火化 沈迷吗衣料上多加两巴假使这世界没有他 不必牵挂失忆了 无须害怕未期待 他亲一下
日。天气晴。今日推荐:《花火》——梁咏琪。缓慢静静的歌曲,温柔中带着哀伤,只有细听才能知其中味。试听地址:(国语版)(粤语版)视频来自:粤语版歌词《花火》来吧伴我飞不休不睡去飞来尽力忘记两脚降落何地若记忆凭据到某一天告吹回望即使太蠢都相信我做得对原来风雪可以使我坚壮使我坚强假使敢梦与想假使天真地唱我也会笑容漂亮原来岁月太长可以丰富可以荒凉能忘掉结果未能忘记遇上长路若太短花火生命更短双手可触及你有眼泪仍是暖
日。天气晴。最近放假了,更得不太正常,不过楼楼会补上的。今日推荐:&Lonely Girl&---Dala。让人感觉虚幻不能的歌曲,又带有某种悲伤的感脚的歌曲;双人女声合唱,给你静美的感脚。&Lonely Girl&I can remember the very first time I criedHow I wiped my eyes and buried the pain insideAll of my memories - good and bad - that's pastDidn't even take the time to realizeStarin' at the cracks in the wallsCuz I'm waiting for it all to come to an endStill I curl up right under the bedCuz its takin' over my head all over againDo you even know who you are?I guess I'm tryin' to findA borrowed dream or a superstar?I want to be a starIs life good to you or is it bad?I can't tell anymoreDo you even know what you have?Lyin' awake watchin' the sunlightHow the birds will sing as I count the ringsaround my eyesConstantly pushing the world I know asideI don't even feel the pain, I don't even want totryI'm lookin' for a way to becomeThe person that I dreamt of when I was sixteenOh, nothin' is ever enoughOoh, baby, it ain't enough for what it may seemDo you even know who you are?I'm still tryin' to findA borrowed dream or a superstar?Everybody wants to beIs life good to you or is it bad?I can't tell anymoreDo you even know what you have?NoSorry girl, tell a tale for meCuz I'm wondering how you really feelI'm a lonely girl, I'll tell a tale for youCuz I'm just tryin' to make all my dreams cometrueDo you even know who you are?Oh, yeah, yeahA borrowed dream or a superstar?Oh, I wanted to be a starIs life good to you or is it bad?I can't tell, I can't tell anymoreDo you even know what you have?I guess not, oh I guess notDo you even know who you are?Oh, I'm tryin' to findA rising dream or a superstar?Oh, I have a all these dreamsIs life good to you or is it bad?I can't tell anymoreDo you even know what you have?No, noDo you even know what you are?A rising dream or a fallen star?Is life good to you or is it bad?
日。天气雨。【小记】今日下雨了,是分开下的三场雨。前两场是天空还有些许的阳光便下的雨——不知怎么地,就下了。虽说不是很小的雨,但是凭感觉也不会下太久。可是到了第三场就大了,开始天都黑了,然后就刮着比较大的风开始下雨了,不过不知道为什么,很喜欢下雨刮着风时候的感觉:看着四周都是雾蒙蒙的,被黑幕笼罩着的四周的房子都静静地伫立在那里,街上稀疏的路人,真的给人一种安静的感觉。今日推荐:&No Mozart&---Natasha
Bedingfield.富有节奏的歌曲,相信很多人听过,只是不知道名字。其他就不多说了,细细听吧。&No Mozart&(根据网络整理,如有误,请告知)Too many things go unsaid 'cause you think you can't say them right太多的事情不说出来因为你认为你不确定它们是否正确的Get them out in the open instead of all bottled up inside把它们说出来而不是埋在心里'Cause I don't mind if it comes out all emotional因为我不介意它带出来的所有情感And I don't mind as long as what you say is real只要你所说的是真实的,我就不介意I know you're the kind of man who wants to show your best side我知道你这样的男人想要展示你最好的一面But we can't always be perfect, and that's alright但是我们不能总是完美的,不过,那也没关系Don't over think it, you don't have to perform for me不要过分考虑它,您不必对我掩饰什么You want to know how to touch me, well it's easy 你想知道如何接近我,那很容易Oh, it's like playing the piano哦,就像弹钢琴I don't care if there's a few wrong notes我不在乎是否有一些错误的音符You don't have to be a Mozart, if you just play it from the heart只要用心去弹奏,无需有莫扎特那样的才华,也一样能打动我的心Oh oh哦~~哦~~~It's like playing the piano这就像弹钢琴Your fingers know just where to go你的手指知道要怎么做You don't have to be a Mozart, if you just play it from the heart 只要用心去弹奏,你不需要成为另一个莫扎特,If you just play it from the heart 只要用心去弹奏,I know once something's been spoken aloud it can't be taken back我知道一旦有件事已经大声说出来就不能被收回But don't be too proud, too proud to risk that但是不要太骄傲,太骄傲有风险Between the tension the major and the minor chords主要和次要和弦之间的张力There's a magic we're waiting for, we're waiting for 我们正在等待一个魔力,我们一直在等待Oh, it's like playing the piano哦,这就像弹钢琴I don't care if there's a few wrong notes我不在乎是否有一些错误的音符You don't have to be a Mozart, if you just play it from the heart只要用心去弹奏,无需有莫扎特那样的才华,也一样能打动我的心Oh oh哦~~哦~~~It's like playing the piano这就像弹钢琴Your fingers know just where to go你的手指知道要怎么做You don't have to be a Mozart, no, if you just play it from the heart 只要用心去弹奏,你不需要成为另一个莫扎特,Oh, the way you're playing that piano哦,你弹奏钢琴的方式I got a Mozart of my own我便有我了自己的莫扎特The way you're running up and down those keys你按着琴键跳上跳下的方式Sounds like a symphony to me我听起来就像一个交响乐Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦Oh oh oh oh oh oh哦哦哦哦哦哦You wanna know how to touch me well it's easy 你想知道如何去接近我很容易Oh, it's like playing the piano哦,就像弹钢琴I don't care if there's a few wrong notes我不在乎是否有一些错误的音符You don't have to be a Mozart, if you just play it from the heart如果你是用心弹奏的它,你不需要成为另一个莫扎特,Oh oh哦~~哦~~~It's like playing the piano哦,就像弹钢琴Your fingers know just where to go你的手指知道要怎么做You don't have to be a Mozart, if you just play it from the heart只要用心去弹奏,指尖流出的必定是这世上最美的音乐,无需有莫扎特那样的才华,If you just play it from the heart只要用心去弹奏If you just play it from the heart只要用心去弹奏
日。天气晴。今日推荐:&Young Homie&---Chris Rene。富有节奏,男声快歌。可以说这是一首治愈系的歌么,真的很有积极意义,也许某些困难你正在经历,当听了这首歌曲,你可能觉得没什么,但是过后相信你会有更美丽的回忆。&Young Homie&Open up my mind with these spoken words,让我打开心扉,畅所欲言Let this music heal like an overture,让音乐治愈我的伤痕She’s the only one, one, one, yeah,她是我的唯一,是我的唯一And so I roll with her, ooh,她左右我的全部,生活,和感情That’s how it’s supposed to be,这就是我想说的Living life with loved ones close to me,和在我身边的我喜欢的人一起生活Shh, ahh, this is the remedy,嘘,这是最好的治疗办法And I got the recipe, I don’t need no Hennessy,我知道处方是什么,我不需要轩尼诗的麻醉Yeah, it’s been two months/three years now,已经过去两个月了/已经过去两个月了Haven’t had a drink and I’m starting to see clear now,我滴酒未沾,我越来越清醒。I’m putting all my fears down,放下我所有的恐惧I can hear the cheers now,现在我听不到喝彩声Seeing peace signs when I look around,当我环顾四周,看到了安静的标志Hey, young homie what you tripping on嘿,年轻人你要去哪里Looking at life, like how did I get it wrong,仔细看看我的人生,究竟哪里出了差错Life’s too short, gotta live it long,生命太短暂,我要活得更有意义To my brothers and sisters when will we get along,我的兄弟姐妹们,我们什么时候会老去?Hey, big homie what you tripping on,嘿,兄弟你要去哪里What you really tripping on,哪里是你真正想去的地方Life’s too short, gotta live it long,生命太短暂,我要活得更有意义To my brothers and sisters when will we get along我的兄弟姐妹们,我们什么时候会老去?Give peace to the war in the streets,让街道恢复宁静,不再有混战Give peace to the evil that creeps, yeah,让匍匐前进的魔鬼也安静下来I just ride, put my hand to the sky,我只是开着车,将手尽力伸向天空Live life like I’m never gon’ die,好好活着,就好像永远不会死去See we be fighting and fussing over nothing,我们经常小题大做,为此打架和烦恼So much destruction, looking upwards,这么多人忙着毁灭,让我们向前看吧Combusting like nothing, now listen,燃烧吧,现在你要听好了It takes an education, to change your reputation,经过了教育和培养,你的名声改变了From bad to good, you're even better now you’re elevating,从坏到好,你变得越来越优秀,你一直在进步They be singing, family singing, everybody’s chilling,他们在唱歌,他们全家都在唱歌,每个人都很消沉Not gonna stop this, living on the feeling,全都停下吧,听从感觉而活Man this is the real thing, tell me can you feel me,这才是最真实的事情。告诉我你能感觉到我Wait until they drop this, dancing on the ceiling,等待,直到他们放弃原来的信仰,在天花板上起舞Hey, young homie what you tripping on嘿,年轻人你要去哪里Looking at life, like how did I get it wrong,仔细看看我的人生,究竟哪里出了差错Life’s too short, gotta live it long,生命太短暂,我要活得更长久有意义To my brothers and sisters when will we get along,我的兄弟姐妹们,我们什么时候会老去?Hey, big homie what you tripping on,嘿,兄弟你要去哪里What you really tripping on,哪里是你真正想去的地方Life’s too short, gotta live it long,生命太短暂,我要活得更有意义To my brothers and sisters when will we get along,我的兄弟姐妹们,我们什么时候会老去?
日。天气晴。今日推荐:&Yellow&---Coldplay.一首男声欧美歌曲,平和富有节奏的微摇滚,无聊时可以一听。视频来自:&Yellow&(歌词些许不全,大概就是如此)Look at the stars.看着星星。Look how they shine 4 U.看它们如何对你闪烁。And everything U do.及你所做的一切。Yeah,they were all yellow.是的,它们都是黄色的。I came along.我一直向前。I wrote a song 4 U.我为你写了一首歌。And all the things U do.你所做的一切。And it was called yellow.它们都叫黄色。So then I took my turn.所以我转变。Oh what a thing 2 have done.所做的每一件事。And it was all yellow.它们都是黄色的。Ur skin.你的皮肤。Oh yeah,Ur skin & bones.哦,你的皮肤和骨头。Turn into something beautiful.使一切变得如此美丽。U know,U know I love U so.你知道我是如此爱你。U know I love U so.你知道我是如此爱你。I swam across.我游过来。I jumped across 4 U.我为你跳下。Oh what a thing 2 do.做过的一切。'Cos U were all yellow.因为你们都是黄色的。I drew a line.我画了一条线。I drew a line 4 U.我为你画了一条线。And U know.你知道。For U I'd bleed myself dry.为了你我榨干自己。It's true.这是真的。Look how they shine for.看它们为何闪烁。Look how they shine.看它们如何闪烁。And all the things that U do.及你所做的一切。
日。天气晴。今日推荐:&Love You Like A Love Song&---Selena Gomez.富有节奏的电音舞曲,可以一听~~&Love You Like A Love Song&It’s been said and done一切都已尘埃落定Every beautiful thought’s been already sung所有美妙的感觉几乎都被唱了出来And I guess right now here’s another one我想 此刻又是一首爱的歌So your melody will play on and on,因此 你的旋律会一直盘旋 回荡with the best we own用你们最悦耳的歌喉You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible你美丽非凡 犹如梦中走来 不可思议A center full of miracle, lyrical充满着神秘和诗意You’ve saved my life again你再次拯救了我And I want you to know baby而我只想让你知道 宝贝[Chorus]I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat我按着重复 不断唱着这首歌 歌 歌Cursing me, boy you played through my mind like a symphony折磨我吧 男孩 你的表演如同一曲交响曲 在我脑海回荡There’s no way to describe what you do to me无法形容你对我施了什么魔法You just do to me, what you do你一定施了法 你做了什么And it feels like I’ve been rescued我觉得我已被你解救I’ve been set free我获得了新生I am hyptonized by your destiny你的命运令我着魔You are magical, lyrical, beautiful你充满魅惑 诗意 美好You are…I want you to know baby你是
而我只想让你知道 宝贝[Chorus]I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat我按着重复 不断唱着这首歌 歌 歌I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat我按着重复 不断唱着这首歌 歌 歌No one can pause没人能让音乐停止You stand alone, to every record I own我所有的唱片你 只有你被我特别珍藏Music to my hear that’s what you are在我心里 你就是A song that goes on and on一首循环播放的歌[Chorus]I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat我按着重复 不断唱着这首歌 歌 歌I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我爱你 就像唱着一首爱的歌 宝贝
日。天气晴。【杂记】今天和高中同学去了玩密室逃脱,玩的是初级的,但是楼楼第一次玩觉得蛮难的,不过很好玩。然后我们又去了唱K,楼楼点了很多的歌曲,酣畅淋漓的唱了一番,其中一首就是今天要推荐的。真的很巧,这首歌曲居然是12年的作品,可我才知道,只是调调真的很好啊,故推荐。今日推荐:《爱你没差》---周杰伦。很适合抒发情感的一首歌曲,新颖的歌词,感人的曲调,典型的杰式情歌,一听就爱~~视频来自:《爱你没差》没有圆周的钟 失去旋转意义 下雨这天 好安静 远行没有目的 距离不是问题 不爱了 是你的谜底我占据 格林威治 守候着你 在时间 标准起点 回忆过去 你却在 永夜了的 极地旅行 等爱在 失温后 渐渐死去喔 「对不起」 这句话 打乱了时区 喔 你要我 在最爱的时候 睡去 我越想越清醒喔 爱你没差 那一点时差 喔~ 你离开这一拳给的 太重 我的心找不到 换日线 它在哪 我只能不停的飞 直到我将你挽回爱你不怕 那一点时差 喔~ 就让我静静一个人 出发 你的心总有个 经纬度 会留下 我会回到你世界 跨越爱的时差 ×2
日。天气多云。今日推荐:&YAY&---Moumoon.甜甜的歌声,欢快的调调,有种夏天的感觉哦,夏天爱的味道~~日语歌女子团体组合,望喜欢。视频来自:&YAY&Who can find a girl like you, I say &no one& because...YAYCan you imagine how strong and beautiful you are?Oh Darling, darling Keep going, goingOh Nothing to be so worried about itいつになく気になった わたしが创る未来の地図は
突然地察觉我创造的未来地图上ややこしい矢印で ごちゃごちゃ右往左往 Oh no
繁复的箭头混乱地朝左向右 Oh no何度でも生まれ変わった 理想的な自分求めた
无数次重生寻求理想的自我そこに 今のわたしにしか出来ないことがあった
在那里有些事唯独现在的我才能办到まるごと全部爱してみる YAY
无论好坏一切都试着去爱 YAY全てをかけて挑んでみる
赌上一切试着挑战Who can find a girl like you, I say no one because...Can you imagine how strong and beautiful you are?かつてない恋をした 我を忘れるほどに热く
谈了前所未有的恋情热情地几乎忘我二人笑ってる写真に 描かれたハートが切ない
两人笑着拍下的照片上画下的那颗心是如此哀伤想い出とはそう、つまり 过去から届くメッセージさ
没错,回忆也就是来自过去的信息きっとしあわせでいてねと 愿われているんだよ
当时一定许下心愿愿永远幸福大好きな人の名を呼んだら YAY
呼唤最爱的人的名字
YAYピースフルに心染まっていくよ
内心便能晕染出一片祥和宁静Oh Darling, darling Keep going, goingOh Nothing to be so worried about itSometimes there'll be ups and downs and... that's the way it is... YAYLOL let's dance around and have fun and sayまるごと全部爱して Let's say
无论好坏一切都试着去爱
let's say大切なものが増えていくよ
重要的事将会就此增加Who can find a girl like you,
I say "no one"because... YAYCan you
imagine how strong and beautiful you are ? Oh
darlingkeep going ,goingOh
nothing to be so worried about it
日。天气雨。今日推荐:《天后》---陈势安。楼楼觉得这是一首少有的好歌,调调很好听哦,而且歌中的感情真的很充沛,从婉转到高潮。难得的好歌,虽说是10年-11年的歌曲,但是楼楼最近才知道而已。推荐~《天后》词:彭学斌 曲:彭学斌终于找到借口趁着醉意上心头表达我所有感受寂寞渐浓沉默留在舞池角落你说的太少或太多都会让人更惶恐谁任由谁放纵谁会先让出自由最后一定总是我双脚悬空在你冷酷热情间游走被侵占所有才要笑着接受我嫉妒你的爱气势如虹像个人气高居不下的天后你要的不是我而是一种虚荣有人疼才显得多么出众我陷入盲目狂恋的宽容成全了你万众宠爱的天后若爱只剩诱惑只剩彼此忍受别再互相折磨因为我们都有错推开苍白的手推开苍白的厮守管你有多么失措别再叫我心软是最致命的脆弱我明明都懂却仍拼死效忠我嫉妒你的爱气势如虹像个人气高居不下的天后你要的不是我而是一种虚荣有人疼才显得多么出众我陷入盲目狂恋的宽容成全了你万众宠爱的天后若爱只剩诱惑只剩彼此忍受别再互相折磨因为我们都有错如果有一天爱不再迷惑足够去看清所有是非对错直到那个时候你在我的心中将不再被歌颂把你当作天后不会再是我
日。天气晴。【杂记】今天比较早起——9点半就起来啦,一般都是12点左右的,因为楼楼比较夜猫子,习惯啦——闲话不多说,吃完早饭就坐着地铁去和同学会面了。一起约了去市体育场去射箭。话说射箭这个东西蛮好上手的,只是要射中正中真的是蛮难的,楼楼表示只射中了靠近正中的那一环,怎么射都射不中,哎,无奈~然后去吉野家吃了顿牛肉饭(不得不说那牛肉好肥,一点都不好吃,而且闻着怎么感觉和羊肉一个味呢——楼楼分不清切成片的牛肉和羊肉)。之后就和同学去了市中心书城,陪她逛了一下,再就是坐下来看书啦(话说她真的是看了好多的侦探书,我很是佩服,而且她还是砍了之后要打分+点评,囧吧。。)楼楼看的是《告白》哦。说实话,楼楼满不喜欢看书的,除非那本书真的是楼楼感兴趣的。虽说《告白》这本书是一本非常好的推理书,但是楼楼看了点就没兴趣了,于是就决定晚上去看电影脑补了。好了就说这么多废话吧。今日推荐:&Stay Here Forever&---Jewel Kilcher.一首很欢快的富有激情的小调,蛮适合夏日的,不是么?有点调皮女生的歌曲哦而且唱得真的是很清楚,给人舒适的感觉,一点都不做作。值得一听的~视频来自:(貌似受人诟病这视频,说是和歌曲的欢乐调调不太搭。是不是就由亲自己判断啦)&Stay Here Forever&I'm laying here dreaming, Staring at the ceiling我盯着天花板做着白日梦Wasting the day away把全天都浪费了The world's flying by our window outside世界从我们的窗外飞奔而过But hey baby thats OK嗨,宝贝,没关系This feels so right it can't be wrong这种感觉真对真完美,不可能错So far, as I can see在我能看见的未来里这不可能错Where you wanna go你想去哪里baby I'll do anything宝贝、我什么都愿意【意思是你去哪里我都跟着】Cause if you wanna go, Baby let's go只要你想去【去哪里都行】,宝贝,咱们就出发If you wanna rock on, ready to roll如果你想摇摆起来,那就准备好 【意思是如果你想怎样、我也想怎样】And if you wanna slow down如果你想放轻松去过、慢慢的去过We can slow down together那咱们就一块过【我陪你、我不着急】If you wanna walk, Baby let's walk如果你想走走,宝贝,那咱们就去走走Have a little kiss, have a little talk亲亲嘴, 聊聊天We don't gotta leave at all假如说不想走的话我们哪都不去We can lay here forever我们可以永远躺在这里Stay here forever永远待在这里Oh Oh Oh Oh噢 哦 噢 哦If you wanna see that Italian tower leaning如果你想看那个斜着的意大利塔楼的话Baby we can leave right now宝贝,我们可以马上动身If that's too far如果那太远了We can jump in the car, and take a little trip around town那咱们就进车里头,你要是想去远了旅游的话也行、要是想出去走走的话也行They say that California is nice and warm this time of year他们说,这个时候每年加利福尼亚非常的温暖、舒服、怡人Baby, say the word, and we'll just disappear宝贝、你就开口吧、我们从这里消失、咱们就撤 【字面上的意思宝贝,说这个词,我们会就此消失 】Cause if you wanna go, Baby let's go只要你想去【去哪里都行】,宝贝,咱们就出发If you wanna rock on, ready to roll如果你想摇摆起来,那就准备好 【意思是如果你想怎样、我也想怎样】And if you wanna slow down如果你想放轻松去过、慢慢的去过We can slow down together那咱们就一块过【我陪你、我不着急】If you wanna walk, Baby let's walk如果你想走走,宝贝,那咱们就去走走Have a little kiss, have a little talk亲亲嘴, 聊聊天We don't gotta leave at all假如说不想走的话我们哪都不去We can lay here forever我们可以永远躺在这里Stay here forever永远待在这里Oh, It's a big world for a boy and a girl噢,带我去爽一下、就一个男孩和一个女孩Letting go of it all放开抛开、放开一切Holding on to one another紧紧抓住对方Oh, there's a whole lot of world to discover,Under the covers哦,在我的内心里你还会有更多的发现Cause if you wanna go, Baby let's go只要你想去【去哪里都行】,宝贝,咱们就出发If you wanna rock on, ready to roll如果你想摇摆起来,那就准备好 【意思是如果你想怎样、我也想怎样】And if you wanna slow down如果你想放轻松去过、慢慢的去过We can slow down together那咱们就一块过【我陪你、我不着急】If you wanna walk, Baby let's walk如果你想走走,宝贝,那咱们就去走走Have a little kiss, have a little talk亲亲嘴, 聊聊天We don't gotta leave at all假如说不想走的话我们哪都不去We can lay here forever我们可以永远躺在这里Stay here forever永远待在这里Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh噢 哦 噢 哦 噢
日。天气多云。今日推荐:&Something That We're Not&---Demi Lovato.富有节奏的歌曲,狂野的欧美女生,但是听着很舒心。夏天不正是需要激情的么?视频来自:&Something That We're Not&I shoulda known when I got you aloneThat you were way too into me to knowThis isn't love boy, this ain't even closeBut you always think we're something that we're notAnd now you call me every single nightI only answer cause I'm too politeWe happened once, or maybe it was twiceYeah you always make it hard for me to stopBut you always think we're something that we're notYou wanna be more than just friendsI can't go through this againStop trying get inside my headDon't wanna do more than hookupIt's getting stupid, cause I shoulda known but I forgotThat you think we're something that we're not, hey!I hear you're telling every one you knowThat I'm the one like you can't let me goAnd you just keep on blowing up my phoneCause you never seem to know when you should stopDon't introduce me to any of your friendsDelete my number, don't call me againWe had some fun, but now it's gonna endBut you always made it hard for me to stopNow you always think we're something that we're not, hey!You wanna be more than just friendsI can't go through this againStop trying get inside my headDon't wanna do more than hookupIt's getting stupid, cause I shoulda known but I forgotThat you think we're something that we're not, hey!Something that we're not, hey!You think we're something that we're noYeah, you think we're something that we're notNot gonna happen, dude.You wanna be more than just friendsDon't wanna go through this againStop trying get inside my headDon't wanna do more than hookupIt's getting stupid, cause I shoulda known but I forgotThat you think we're something that we're not, hey!You think we're something that we're notSomething that we're notStop playingYou think we're something that we're notBut you think we're something that we're not
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 一个人的情歌伴奏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信