有一首中文歌男声的 高潮是babydon'tcry 一次哭个痛快快 不想离开 之类的 想知道

韩国节目情书中有一首歌的歌词中有BABY BABY DON’T CRY...谁知道?_百度知道
韩国节目情书中有一首歌的歌词中有BABY BABY DON’T CRY...谁知道?
我有更好的答案
Baby もうDon't cry (Baby don't cry yeah)
It's gon' be alright (It's gon' be alright)
Baby もうDon't cry (Baby もうDon't cry)
You'll see the sunshine (See the shushine)
Baby もうどのくらい(Baby don't baby don't cry)
一人でyou've been tryin'
(一人でyou've been tryin')
Baby もうDon't cry (Baby もうDon't cry)
You'll see the sunshine (You'll see the sunshine)
can you remember that?
I remember...
等红绿灯时看到一件似曾相识的T-Shirts
不变的笑容划过眼前时恰好已过了3 years
想出声呼唤你却看见你身旁有个我不认识的人
悄然离开的眼底映照的是如往常般的天空
想必人就是像这样一点一滴的
掩藏起逝去季节的记忆
直到有一天恰集起曾...
baby don't cry 演唱inxs
Don't Cry 李孝利
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
情书的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,歌词好像是。。baby want shy baby want 永远不分开_百度知道
有一首歌,歌词好像是。。baby want shy baby want 永远不分开
但不知道歌名,希望知道的朋友尽快回答,不知道歌词对不对很好听
提问者采纳
you make me wanna you make me wanna call you in the middle of the nightyou make me wanna hold you 'til the morning lightyou make me wanna 想you make me wanna 说you make me wanna 永不分开不可不知我所需要的体贴再说一次别担心难了解藏在我心中的秘密天使告诉你百思不解找解题你有所求就用点心再用点心
提问者评价
超感谢你的啊!!!!!!就是这首歌!!!!!!!!!!!!!我激动死了,找了好久了!!!!谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Babe I'm leaving
I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
My train is going
I see it in your eyes
The love, the need, your tears
But I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
So please believe me
My heart is in your hands
And I'll be missing you
'Cause you know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary
And I've had enough
Feel like giving up
You know it's you babe
Giving me the courage and the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I love you
Babe, I'm leaving
I'll say it once again
And somehow try to smile
I know the feeling we're trying to forget
If only for a wh...
come on over baby
Ohh yeah...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Hey boy don''''t you know
I got something going on, yes I do
All my friends are gonna come
Gonna party all night long
I know you know I just want us to go
The fun, we''''ll have you''''ll never be alone
So boy won''''t you come
We will party till the dawn
Listen to me
All I want is you come over here baby
All I want is you you make me go crazy
All I Want is you now baby don''''t be shy
You better cross the line
I''''m gonna love you right
All I want is you
Come on over, come on over baby (2x)
Oh ooh, ohh yeah
I want you to know
You could be the one for me yes you cou...
永远不分开的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首挺欢快的英文歌..高潮那点是i love you baby.#$%^&*i love you baby..谁知道是什么歌??._百度知道
有一首挺欢快的英文歌..高潮那点是i love you baby.#$%^&*i love you baby..谁知道是什么歌??.
谁知道叫什么名字``感激不尽啊``
1楼的`不是这个1``
提问者采纳
all myI&#39,哈哈;re the girl in my heartYou' all my love to youWhen you't have to think babyI're the one I adoreAnd I-I I love youInstrumental breakAs I walk to the cornerAnd I pass the candy storeI hear the very musicThat I once heard beforeOh how you held me as the music softly playedI was so in loveOh ohIre the one I adoreAnd I-I I love youAs I walk by the schoolyardAs I walk by the gateI see the weeping willowWhere we kissed on every dateAnd carved in the bark you're the girl in my heartYou'll never let you go&#39, baby, I love you soI need you honey, I&#39,re the one I adoreAnd I-I I love youI-I I love youI-I I love you----------------------------------或者这个:I Love you Babyby Donovan LeitchI love you babyOhhhI really doYou don&#39, baby:I Love You Babyby Paul AnkaAs I walk by the seasideAs I walk through the grassI see little bluebirdsMaking love while I passBees are hummin&#39,m givin're down in trouble just call on meI&#39, I love you soIll soon seeI love you babyOhhhI really doYou don'Cause you'll soon seeI love you babyOhhhI really doYou love me babyI know it in my heart that you doWhen I'm inside out and the wrong way aroundYou put my feet on the groundWhen I't have to think babyI're down in trouble just call on meI' and they&#39,re feeling weird you got nothing to fearTell it to me and you'Cause you&#39,但卡朋特在国内很有名;m givin' all my love to youbabyI'll never let you go' all my love for you'll never let you go'm inbetween a couple of scenesYou shook me from the bad dreamI love you babyOhhhI really doYou love me babyI see it in your eyes that you doOh yeah(intrumental break)When you&#39,万一是这首呢;ll set you free and easyWhen you&#39, it sounds so sweet and clearBut youre not really hereIts just the radiodont you remember you told me you loved me babyYou said you'd be coming back this way again babyBre singin&#39, I love you I really doLoneliness is a such a sad affairAnd I can hardly wait to be with you againWhat to say to make you come againCome back to me againAnd play your sad guitardont you remember you told me you loved me babyYou said you'Cause you're the girl in my heartYou&#39, baby, baby,Cause I love you babyOt re feeling weird you got nothing to fearTell it to me and you&#39, I&#39, I&#39, I love you soIs in loveOh ohI love you baby, I really doI love you ladyI really doI love you ladyI really doI love you ladyI really doI love you ladyI really do-----------------------或者……这个虽然不是“I love you baby”, baby, baby,那是不是这个;d be coming back this way again babyBm livin' everywhereEveryone&#39。Superstarby The CarpentersLong ago and oh so far awayI fell in love with you before the second showYm givin'll find an arrow and a heartAnd underneath it saysOh ohIll set you free and easyWhen you&#39如果不是Can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他5条回答
《Barbie Girl》
so hard to find for you
It's ok
那是什么风格的呀
歌手是谁我没查到,不好意思,但是歌名绝对是正确的i love you like a love song baby
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌 女生唱的(好像是两个)高潮是 baby don cry baby don cry 你不…_百度知道
找一首歌 女生唱的(好像是两个)高潮是 baby don cry baby don cry 你不…
Baby,don't cry
中文名:Baby,don't cry词
唱:寞殇后期混缩:寞殇发表于:日风
格:轻柔歌词:我说你能不能不要再想起他了你能不能不要在哭泣了如果你没有遇到他就不会这样难过了baby,don’t cry(dalada....)你对我说你又想起他了我沉默看你落寞哭泣我不知道怎样安慰傻瓜的你啊我想轻轻拥你入怀好好抚慰可是我不在你身边陪伴你我该怎么安慰那样的你坚强只是你伪装的假象谁能只你梦醒后的满脸泪水你总说你不会想他不爱他但我看到你抽噎的语气还有那模糊的眸看着这样的你我真的很难过可是为了爱情谁不会这样呢你的姐妹我就在这里陪伴你baby,don‘t cry忘记过去重新开始你还有一群疯闹的朋友兄弟一起陪伴你的愉快日子你不要再哭泣难过颓废自己了我怀念曾经纯真开朗的你我知道那样的你还会回来所以我期待我等待有天你对我说你真的不爱他了oh baby don’t cry(dalada....)我想说你的姐妹我就在这里陪伴你baby,don‘t cry忘记过去重新开始你还有一群疯闹的朋友兄弟一起陪伴你的愉快日子你不要再哭泣难过颓废自己了我怀念曾经纯真开朗的你我知道那样的你还会回来所以我期待我等待有天你对我说你真的不爱他了oh baby don’t cry
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
;高潮也是baby 但不是CRY 你听一下可能会喜欢的哦有一个爱情公寓的插曲歌 很好听的&nbsp!我已经无限循环很多天Baby let'Gentleman&戴爱玲&刘伟德的歌&lt,~ baby you and I;s fly
采纳率100%
高潮的相关知识
其他4条回答
《有我在》——罗志祥
女生唱的……
wonder girl的nobody吧你去听听
外国的还是中国的
中国的吧。。歌词有中文+英语 ……好像只有几句英语而已
没印象,抱歉
Don't Cry-天气女孩
多希望再回到去年夏天
幸福曾那样的绝对
你将烟火排成爱的预言
现在却真的成了寓言
撕下你说过每一句话的标签
像白雪一样的坠
一点一点融化直到 消失看不见
我的眼泪 我的雨天 我的成全
残留你的气味
爱的感觉 是你懂我每个瞬间
Say~Baby don't cry Baby don't cry
你的安慰在耳边 像碎片 的无言
Baby don't cry Baby don't cry oh Yeah
我的泪 将回忆覆盖
一层层 一段段 再也回不来
Don't Don't Don't Don't Cry
撕下你说过每一句话的标签
就像白雪一样的坠
一点一点融化直到 消失看不见
你的谎言 你的道歉 你的世界
抱着我说再见
爱的感觉 是你懂我每个瞬间
Say~Baby don't cry Baby don't cry
你的安慰在耳边 像碎片 的无言
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌名叫sometimes是babyface唱的 可是我怎么找不到?_百度知道
有一首歌名叫sometimes是babyface唱的 可是我怎么找不到?
里面歌词好像是这样的:sometimes a girl is to be a girl sometimes a man is to be a man 找到我给分
提问者采纳
t greener Sometimes we find out we forget Sometimes the fool doesn&#39;m sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn&#39://mp3;s not an excuse It&#39;t be a man It&#39;s just how it is Sometimes the wrong Don&#39;re wrong Sometimes the strong Ain&#39.com/m, sometimes the fool doesn&#39;t always be strong Sometimes a girl Is gon&#39;t know he&#39;t mean to give it to you So girl I&#39;t wanna deal with all the drama in your world God knows I don&#39;s not an excuse It&#39;t know he&#39;t know he&#39;t know he&#39;t wanna deal with all the drama in your world God knows I don&#39;t know he&#39;s a fool And sometimes a dog he don&#39, at all Sometimes a man Just don&#39;t wanna deal with all the drama in your world God knows I don&#39;t do but I do Os just how it is Sometimes the wrong Don&#39; be a girl She don&#39; be a girl She don&#39;s a fool Sometimes a dog he don&#39;t always so strong Sometimes a girl Is gon&#39;s through W;re wrong Sometimes the strong Can&#39;s just how it is Sometimes the wrong Don&#39?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=sorry+for+the+stupid+things&lm=-1Babyface - Sorry For The Stupid Things Sometimes we wish for the better When we have it good as it gets Sometimes the grass isn&#39?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=sorry+for+the+stupid+things&lm=-1" target="_blank">t know that they&#39;re wrong Sometimes the strong Ain&#39;t be a man It&#39;t know that they&#39;s a dog Sometimes I do stupid things to you When I really didn&#39;t mean to give it to you So girl I&#39;m sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn&#39.去年MTV频道经常播的.<a href="t be a man It&#39;t mean to give it to you So girl I&#39;t always so strong Sometimes a girl Is gon&#39;s a dog Sometimes I do stupid things to you When I really didn&#39://mp3;t mean it all Sometimes a man Just don&#39;t mean it all Sometimes a man Just don&#39;s a fool Sometimes a dog he don&#39;t know he&#39;t do but I do Sometimes the fool doesn&#39. be a girl She don&#39;s not an excuse It&#39;s a dog Sometimes I do stupid things to you When I really don&#39, oh so sorry Sometimes I wish I was smarter Wish I was a bit more like you Not making stupid decisions made at the last minute You live to regret when it&#39, oh no这首歌是叫”sorry for the stupid /m;m sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn&#39.t know that they&#39
提问者评价
谢谢 !你了 !!呵呵..
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
babyface的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 哭个痛快 任贤齐 的文章