energy star是什么 7.1什么时候开始

ENERGY STAR封盘机顶盒规格的版本5 - 稳压二极管,stc单片机,放大器芯片,尽在深圳嘉立创,优信电子<: Customer Reviews: Keystone Energy Star 70 Pt. Dehumidifier, KSTAD70B
4.2 out of 5 stars1,047byPrice:$191.98+ Free shipping with Amazon PrimeYour rating()Rate this item
This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.
Top positive review&&#32;
165 people found this helpful
4.0 out of 5 starsGreat for smaller area coverageByjjThe Keystone KSTAD70B Dehumidifier is Energy Star rated as most are today, the 70 pint a day rating is average for most this size and the 1.3 gallon tank with a water level view indicator (seen on front of unit)
is also standard on most modern Dehumidifiers made today. This unit covers up to 3,800 sq. feet and uses R-140a (1,1,1-trichloroethane) as a refrigerant. A hose connection for direct draining is easy to setup saving the need to empty the holding tank daily. At 40 lb. the Keystone is on the heavy side, it does have casters wheels making it easy to transport once on a hard floor or carpet that's not too deep pile. Removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert is something you won't find in every brand but a very good idea, trapping and preventing mold spores
or other bacteria is always helpful to help prevent unhealthy conditions. Very rare but still known to be possible is Legionnaires' disease, when found
it's in devices that contain water or warm water vapor. I always stress the need to clean water tanks and holding areas that contain standing water in warm moist conditions with bleach, bleach will kill mold on contact better than any other household cleaner.The 24 hour timer works well and if power is lost a memory returns the unit to the settings programed prior to the power loss, many other brands don't have a built-in settings memory. LED display is easy to read and set. This has a 5 year warranty too! Noise level is what you'd expect, not too loud but you know its running.
Top critical review&&#32;
656 people found this helpful
3.0 out of 5 starsKeystone vs. Frigidaire comparoByComdetBottom line: while the Keystone offers decent functionality and comes in at a better price point, the Frigidaire (model FAD704DWD) is the champ when it comes to outstanding performance and design. The Keystone has a flimsy water bucket and a louder compressor.Full review: I've been using the Frigidaire FAD704DWD 70-pint dehumidifier and have been hugely impressed with its performance and design. So, I was interested to see if this model from Keystone (a brand I'm not familiar with) would knock the Frigie off its pedestal.At first glance the two units look pretty similar. Both offer a top mount control pad with a digital readout for relative humidity (both what it's set for, and the actual RH of the room). Both have a front-mount collection bin with the usual auto-off capability, a washable filter to trap dust, and casters for mobility. Also, both can be plumbed to a drain for continuous operation.The RH accuracy is good for both units. When set to the same RH level in the same room, both cycled on/off for roughly the same amount of time. Their respective RH readings were very close to one another, and matched the RH reading I took using a separate device (one of those wall-mount clocks that also provide temp and RH readings).Both can be positioned with the back of the unit close to the wall. However, the Keystone has a side airflow discharge path, whereas the Frigidaire has a top air path. I like the top path better since it means I can put the unit in a corner without the airflow being constricted, plus it does a better job circulating air in the room. A side air path is not a huge problem, but something to be aware of.What is a more significant issue is the build quality, especially the catch bucket. The Keystone bucket is flimsy - the plastic is thin and bends easily. It made me very nervous to carry it when it was full since the carry handle was visibly bending and straining against a pretty thin support bracket. More significantly, the bucket top is open on the Keystone. In contrast, the Frigidaire has a plastic plate across most of the top, with just the end points open for pouring the water out. In addition to preventing spills, the top plate makes the catch bucket much more rigid.I have carried a full Frigidaire bucket up from my basement to water plants outside without any concern about spills or bucket breakage. I wouldn't even think of doing that with the Keystone bucket. It flexed so much when full that I was worried that I would not make it to the sink that was about 15 feet away from the unit. I also had to carry it much more carefully since the open top means that water could splash out.Pouring water out of the Frigidaire bucket is very easy even when it's 100% full. The Keystone was messy - it's best to dump it out at about the 50% full point to prevent spills/splashes.Replacing the bucket is simple on the Frigidaire. I had to fiddle with the Keystone to get it to fit back in. It fits into place, but it takes more effort.The bucket issues may not be deal-breakers since the unit can be plumbed to a drain to avoid the issue entirely. However, operating sound is a deal-breaker for me. I can't provide decibel readings since I don't have a sound meter, but the Keystone has a considerably louder compressor. It also vibrates far more than the Frigidaire, which translates into noise as well (I have both units on a tile floor).The Keystone is just a bit louder than the Frigidaire when just the fan is running. But when the compressor kicks on it really ramps up the noise.Both units have the ability to run at a low or high fan speed which can be set on the control panel.In summary, the Keystone is worth considering only if you are looking for a unit that you'll plumb to a drain (and not deal with the bucket issues) and locate in a far corner of the house where the operating noise won't be a bother. Otherwise, the Frigidaire FAD704DWD is the better option. It's more expensive but will give you a better design, better build quality, and quieter operation.
TopMost recentTopFilter by:
ByVine Customer Review of Free Product(
)Bottom line: while the Keystone offers decent functionality and comes in at a better price point, the Frigidaire (model FAD704DWD) is the champ when it comes to outstanding performance and design. The Keystone has a flimsy water bucket and a louder compressor.Full review: I've been using the Frigidaire FAD704DWD 70-pint dehumidifier and have been hugely impressed with its performance and design. So, I was interested to see if this model from Keystone (a brand I'm not familiar with) would knock the Frigie off its pedestal.At first glance the two units look pretty similar. Both offer a top mount control pad with a digital readout for relative humidity (both what it's set for, and the actual RH of the room). Both have a front-mount collection bin with the usual auto-off capability, a washable filter to trap dust, and casters for mobility. Also, both can be plumbed to a drain for continuous operation.The RH accuracy is good for both units. When set to the same RH level in the same room, both cycled on/off for roughly the same amount of time. Their respective RH readings were very close to one another, and matched the RH reading I took using a separate device (one of those wall-mount clocks that also provide temp and RH readings).Both can be positioned with the back of the unit close to the wall. However, the Keystone has a side airflow discharge path, whereas the Frigidaire has a top air path. I like the top path better since it means I can put the unit in a corner without the airflow being constricted, plus it does a better job circulating air in the room. A side air path is not a huge problem, but something to be aware of.What is a more significant issue is the build quality, especially the catch bucket. The Keystone bucket is flimsy - the plastic is thin and bends easily. It made me very nervous to carry it when it was full since the carry handle was visibly bending and straining against a pretty thin support bracket. More significantly, the bucket top is open on the Keystone. In contrast, the Frigidaire has a plastic plate across most of the top, with just the end points open for pouring the water out. In addition to preventing spills, the top plate makes the catch bucket much more rigid.I have carried a full Frigidaire bucket up from my basement to water plants outside without any concern about spills or bucket breakage. I wouldn't even think of doing that with the Keystone bucket. It flexed so much when full that I was worried that I would not make it to the sink that was about 15 feet away from the unit. I also had to carry it much more carefully since the open top means that water could splash out.Pouring water out of the Frigidaire bucket is very easy even when it's 100% full. The Keystone was messy - it's best to dump it out at about the 50% full point to prevent spills/splashes.Replacing the bucket is simple on the Frigidaire. I had to fiddle with the Keystone to get it to fit back in. It fits into place, but it takes more effort.The bucket issues may not be deal-breakers since the unit can be plumbed to a drain to avoid the issue entirely. However, operating sound is a deal-breaker for me. I can't provide decibel readings since I don't have a sound meter, but the Keystone has a considerably louder compressor. It also vibrates far more than the Frigidaire, which translates into noise as well (I have both units on a tile floor).The Keystone is just a bit louder than the Frigidaire when just the fan is running. But when the compressor kicks on it really ramps up the noise.Both units have the ability to run at a low or high fan speed which can be set on the control panel.In summary, the Keystone is worth considering only if you are looking for a unit that you'll plumb to a drain (and not deal with the bucket issues) and locate in a far corner of the house where the operating noise won't be a bother. Otherwise, the Frigidaire FAD704DWD is the better option. It's more expensive but will give you a better design, better build quality, and quieter operation.&Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
[[ASIN:B00X4WHP5EAmazon Echo]]
7. When your review is displayed , this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:You are limited to 10 product links in your review, and your link text may not be longer than 256 characters.Sort by:
ByVine Customer Review of Free Product(
)The Keystone KSTAD70B Dehumidifier is Energy Star rated as most are today, the 70 pint a day rating is average for most this size and the 1.3 gallon tank with a water level view indicator (seen on front of unit)
is also standard on most modern Dehumidifiers made today. This unit covers up to 3,800 sq. feet and uses R-140a (1,1,1-trichloroethane) as a refrigerant. A hose connection for direct draining is easy to setup saving the need to empty the holding tank daily. At 40 lb. the Keystone is on the heavy side, it does have casters wheels making it easy to transport once on a hard floor or carpet that's not too deep pile. Removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert is something you won't find in every brand but a very good idea, trapping and preventing mold spores
or other bacteria is always helpful to help prevent unhealthy conditions. Very rare but still known to be possible is Legionnaires' disease, when found
it's in devices that contain water or warm water vapor. I always stress the need to clean water tanks and holding areas that contain standing water in warm moist conditions with bleach, bleach will kill mold on contact better than any other household cleaner.The 24 hour timer works well and if power is lost a memory returns the unit to the settings programed prior to the power loss, many other brands don't have a built-in settings memory. LED display is easy to read and set. This has a 5 year warranty too! Noise level is what you'd expect, not too loud but you know its running.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
7. When your review is displayed , this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so:You are limited to 10 product links in your review, and your link text may not be longer than 256 characters.Sort by:
ByMy husband and I owned a 50 pint dehumidifier that was recalled this past winter.
We wanted to purchase a unit that would last a lot longer and would be better constructed.
The 70 pint KeyStone dehumidifier had excellent reviews and appeared to fit the bill.
We were pleasantly surprised to learn that the units electric consumption is less then the Gree 50 pint GE that was recalled and does a much better job at maintaining a low humidity level in our full basement, and actually cost less.
I would recommend the KeyStone 70 pint dehumidifier based on its performance over the past few months that we have owned it.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
ByI purchased this unit a year ago this month.
It stopped working now and am getting the error code.
I doubt there is any warranty left.
I would not recommend it although it worked great for 11 months.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
ByAfter giving up on trying to figure out why my basement was smelling musty, I decided to get a hygrometer and was shocked to find the relative humidity there at 70%!
So the first thing I did was to turn on the A/C, unfortunately with the basement only occasionally being used, it doesn't get real warm down there so it wasn't really working well to have the A/C on when it's almost always 72oFThe item itself isn't terribly heavy just bulky, and comes with a digital display/control panel on top which is nice.
Pretty easy controls, didn't need to look at the instructions to run it.
Of course the first thing I did was to peel off all the tape securing the removable parts, pulled out the external drain adapter hose from the tank, checked the filter, plugged her in and ran it.As most reviewers stated, the unit has a side exhaust and front intakeRight off the bad, the hygrometer on the unit showed an RH of 68% which was pretty good considering that my hygrometer&&showed it at 70% so I knew it was at least pretty accurate.After about 4 hours use of the dehumidifier it completely filled up the collection tank and I saw that the hygrometer dropped from 70% down to 55%!
The unit's fan is pretty quiet even on turbo, though, once the compressor kicks in it's about as loud as a deep-freezer or microwave, (I've still got desk fans that are louder on low!)
One thing that did irk me was after the compressor's been running, the air exhausting the unit becomes quite warm, and pushed up the temperature of the basement from 72, up to 76 (might as well turn on the A/C now...!After this though, I've noticed problems with the hygrometer. the unit seems to think RH is 55%, while the portable one read 43% when placed RIGHT ON TOP OF THE UNIT.
Maybe it's measuring differently because of the air getting sucked in or something.
I have no idea.
Another thing pointed are people complaining about the collection tank being flimsy and flexing under the weight of the water while they're holding the handle, I haven't seen this in any of the times I've held a full tank, it feels pretty study to me.
Perhaps Keystone have addressed that issue and have fixed it?
Though I will say, removing the tank is annoying
because it's not flat on the bottom and if you try to rest it it will tip and spill. (and pulling 1.5 gallons horizontally is not fun!It's got wheels so I can roll it around without having to carry it..
It also allows you to set triggers at RH% levels at increments of 5% I've got it set to shut off at 45% which.... is -still- reading 55%....
it does suggest to run the unit for 24 hours continuously, which I believe was to acclimatize it or something.As of right now, I've got the basement's central fans running to circulate the air, hopefully I'll finally see a match on the two hygrometers!5/17/15 EDIT:
Well, it went from five-star to 1-star,
after being used lightly (3 months a year on hold mode), and pulling it out of storage over the winter, the compressor's dead.
It keeps giving me an error, and the compressor won't turn on.
$200 down the drain, UGH.
Now I have to either buy a new unit, or spend more money than it's worth to get it fixed.
Now when I need it most (my RH is at 60%) and I can't do anything about it...11/20/15 EDIT 2:
After a big ol pain in the butt, I finally managed to get Midea to replace the unit (Apparently all the Freon(or whatever) had completely leaked out of the unit during storage.
Really quite a lot of hassle to get it done, but hopefully the new unit (which is under a different name) will last longer.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
ByThis thing is the worst dehumidifier I have ever owned. It has flooded my basement 3 times due to the line not draining correctly. There is no backflow preventer that shuts it down or even re-routes the water to the tank. I currently have it sitting 4 feet off the ground so that water will drain into a hose to my sump 8 feet away.
Horrible design if you want to connect to a drain..Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
ByIt arrived in only a few days after my order, I plugged it in upstairs using the pan to see if it works, collected a good amount of water in only a few minutes. So I put it down in the basement after installing the drain hose attachment through the back, and it seems to work good. It's much quieter even on high than the whirlpool that only lasted a few years, I can't ever hear it running upstairs. From the reviews the keystone brand seems to have the same failure/doa rate as the higher priced big name brand models. Good price for a 70 pint, but I guess time will tell.
Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
ByAll the small dehumidifiers I have owned seem to last anywhere from 1 to 5 years, but usually around 3. The features and warranty support are the most important things to consider, in my opinion. I have a small machine shop in Florida, with very high humidity. The dehumidifier helps the air conditioner work better, keeps my machine tools from rusting, and makes the room more comfortable. It is on all the time, but typically the compressor only runs 1-2 hours a day. I connected mine to a &#34;Little Giant 554425 VCMA-20ULS&#34; automatic condensate pump, which pumps the collected water though a hose and out into my yard so I don't have to empty the tank, ever. More about this below.This unit is a good value for the money. Some people don't like the position of the air flow output. They prefer units that blow the air out the top instead of the side, thinking that is more efficient. Not me. This unit draws the air in from the front and blows it out the side, at an upward angle. It doesn't effect the efficiency, but it makes cleaning the filter easily. On this unit I just lift the filter up out of the top of the unit, no covers to move, easy access, and I don't have to move the unit. With other units I owned previously I had to move tools out of the way or roll the unit out to where I could access it better, remove the tank, then remove the filter from inside the tank opening, what a pain.This is the second unit like this I purchased. The first one died after about 10 months, like I said before it is just the luck of the draw. I contacted the warranty people, they were friendly and easy to reach. They had me cut the last 6 inches off the power cord and snail-mail it to them along with the labels off the back of the unit, and sent me a check. I couldn't expect it to be any easier. I really like this unit and would buy it again.Okay, for those of you &#34;handy&#34; people who want to know how, the only complaint I have seen about using this with a condensate pump is that if the pump stops working the dehumidifier will keep filling it until it overflows. I solved this easily. The dehumidifier has a float switch to turn it off if the bucket is full. The pump has a 'safety float switch' that can be wired to an alarm. If you take the back off the dehumidifier you can remove the wires from the float switch, extend them, and plug them into the safety switch of the pump (not the regular float switch). If the pump stops running, when the water in the pump gets high enough it activates the safety switch. Since that is now wired to the dehumidifier, the dehumidifier thinks it's tank is full and turns off. Now all I ever have to do is occasionally clean the dehumidifier filter, the rest takes care of itself.About the pictures: As you can see, access in my shop isn't great. The gray bar on top of the unit is the filter, just pull it straight up. Behind the unit is the condensate pump. The drain hose from the dehumidifier empties (by gravity) into the condensate pump tank. The pump has a hose that goes to a pipe and out through the wall into my yard, the other hose attached to the pipe is my compressor drain. The black power cord is for the drain pump, the gray cord is the dehumidifier, and the brown speaker wire connects the safety switch in the pump to the dehumidifier, in place of it's own float switch. The brown mess on the floor is from a recent compressor oil leak I haven't cleaned up yet, not related to the dehumidifier or pump.
Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
ByThis is the forth dehumidifier that we have had in our basement in two years.
All different brands, the first died after four months of operation, the second was recalled, the third didn't function at all.
We have been wishing we had brought along the one that was in our old house, 15 years old and ran without a hitch.
This one was selected based on reviews that came out somewhat better than the Frigidaire model, and we have owned it for about a month.
It has done a very good job of keeping our basement dry, the difference in humidity when it hasn't been running is notable.
We have it continuously draining, without any issues with leaks.
The only problem we had with set up is that the instructions are very poorly written, and incomplete, they do not specify how to set the humidity level, for example, which you'd think people would like to know.
Fortunately, it's easy to operate.
We are hoping that we don't have any more dehumidifier issues, because we'd be at a loss to know what else to buy.
If we do run into any issues, I'll update this review.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
ByWe have had hit-or-miss luck with dehumidifiers over the years.
Our primary complaint has been how loud they are.
Well, we ordered this Keystone humidifier with mixed feelings since we'd never heard of the brand.
We received it, plugged it in, and were amazed at how quiet it is.
Not only that, but it efficiently takes care of the finished basement area in our house built in the mid-1940s.
We have been impressed with its operation and capacity.
The jury's still out on reliability and length of service, but as of today, we're very, very pleased.Product not found. Only products offered on Amazon can be linked.What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered . To insert a product link, follow these steps:1. Find the product you want to reference 2. Copy the web address of the product3. Click Insert product link4. Paste the web address in the box5. Click Select6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this:
Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question.
You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers also viewed these itemsbyFrigidaire$248.95byMegaDeal$169.98byFrigidaire$179.00byFrigidaire$229.00Send us feedbackHow can we make Amazon Customer Reviews better for you?
Sponsored Links&
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.}

我要回帖

更多关于 energy star是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信