其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌女生唱的 每句词都是i或者you开头的_百度知道
有一首英文歌女生唱的 每句词都是i或者you开头的
.html" target="_blank">http.pcgames曲子是钢琴的.cn//358/3588310,很柔和的一首歌://?如果需要听一下请点下面的链接,请问这是什么歌:<a href="http.html
大概15分钟至19分钟的配乐://wangyou
提问者采纳
听了好久这个错不了Ledisi- Pieces Of Me
提问者评价
我刚已经找到了,不过还是非常感谢您!说来也怪,找了半个月没找到,今天连续3条...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
是Taylor的ronan吗视频太卡拉
不是的,不过谢谢
你这个太模糊了…
您去链接听了吗?
回复 奴家贤狼0643 :咦
哪里有链接
回复 奴家贤狼0643 :我手机上的
难道看不到链接?
17分钟左右
17分钟左右的
这首歌最后重复一个单词,英语不好没听出来是wanna还是woman 重复了好几遍就结束了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头就唔啊,,what time is it where you are然后就开始唱what time is it where you are,是男女搭配唱的,叫什么歌名啊!
Simple Plan - Jet Lag (feat.Natasha Bedingfield)What time is it where you are?I miss you more than anythingBack at home you feel so farWaitin for the phone to ringIt's getting lonely living upside downI don't even wanna be in this townTrying to figure out the time zones making me crazyYou say good morningWhen it's midnightGoing out of my head alone in this bedI wake up to your sunsetIt's driving me mad I miss you so badAnd my heart heart heart is so jetlaggedHeart heart heart is so jetlaggedHeart heart heart is so jetlaggedSo jetlaggedWhat time is it where you are?5 more days and I'll be homeI keep your picture in my carI hate the thought of you aloneI been keeping busy all the timeJust to try to keep you off my mindTrying to figure out the time zones making me crazyYou say good morningWhen it's midnightGoing out of my head alone in this bedI wake up to your sunsetIt's driving me mad I miss you so badAnd my heart heart heart is so jetlaggedHeart heart heart is so jetlaggedHeart heart heart is so jetlaggedSo jetlaggedI miss you so bad I miss you so badI miss you so bad I miss you so badI miss you so bad I wanna share your horizonAnd see the same sunrisingTurn the hour hand back to when you were holding meYou say good morningWhen it's midnightGoing out of my head alone in this bedI wake up to your sunsetIt's driving me mad I miss youWhen you say good morningWhen it's midnightGoing out of my head alone in this bedI wake up to your sunsetIt's driving me mad I miss you so badAnd my heart heart heart is so jetlaggedHeart heart heart is so jetlaggedHeart heart heart is so jetlaggedSo jetlagged
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌曲的名字 女生唱的 开头是 when you are go away如题 在midd-516上找的 (你们懂的)when you are go away much every moveyou could go whether wayxxxxxxxxx i find i can play xxthe summer season has pasted never came back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx开头的最后2句是 i don't want to hold you down so you can leave me now
随风夜袭y50
the summer season has past.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 where are you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信