one 哒啦啦啦开头男生唱歌曲男生唱的英文歌曲

一首英文电音歌曲,开头是一个女生唱的,女生唱的时候什么都没有,只有歌词,无节奏,然后是男生说唱说唱时带电音,内蒙古音乐之声广告有用过,求一首开始是电音节奏,完后是女生唱的英文歌曲
来源:网络
关键字: 内蒙古音乐之声
更新时间:
延伸:本文除了聚合《一首英文电音歌曲,开头是一个女生唱的,女生唱的时候什么都没有,只有歌词,无节奏,然后是男生说唱说唱时带电音,内蒙古音乐之声广告有用过》,免费提供的有关内蒙古音乐之声和求一首开始是电音节奏,完后是女生唱的英文歌曲的内容之一,已有不少的网友认为此答案对自己有帮助!获取更多与《》相关的知识。
网友0的回答
另一种灿烂生活网友1的回答
布兰妮的《one more time》中间有句差不多的,不过不知道是不是,因为不是小女孩。 《tel网友2的回答
找一首女声英文歌 开头是电音,发音类似于E.A my heart 重复无数次 高潮部分是用两个不同节网友1的回答
求一首电音舞曲,开始是女声唱了4句英文歌,后面推荐一些女声英文歌曲,最好是舞曲、DJ、节奏感很网友0的回答
The Rhythm Of The Night 有个电音版本的 你看 是不是 很嗨的 我也没找到那版网友1的回答
问题补充:没有前奏,直接是女生唱的wow 。this song ,就一直重复这一句,中间的词听不清 网友2的回答
Negative Things - Mr Selwyn Listen baby I wonder w网友1的回答
应该是糖果盒子的Don't push me的mix版 Audio Jacker Don t Push网友0的回答
不是英文歌!就一直电音,开头就是一个女的唱 let's go 然后就是电音!网友1的回答
最满意的回答
猜你感兴趣
回答问题赢iPhone 6我想找一首英文歌是男生唱的,歌词中有one.two...three..每句的开头都是数字,类似数数,有人知道这首歌的名字吗?
电脑脑0047
back at one 专集名称:Back at One And More 歌手:brian Mcknight Back at One It's undeniable that we should be together It's unbelievable,how I use to say that I'd fall never The basis is need to know If you don't know just how I feel Then let me show you now that I'm for real If all things in time,time will i reveal yeah one,You're like a dream come true two,just wanna be with you three,girl it's plain to see that you're the only one for me four,repeat steps one tru three five,make you fall in love with me if ever I believe my work is done Then I'll start back at one yeah It's so incredible,the way things work themselves out And all emotional,once you know what it's all about,eh And Undesirable,for us to be apart I never would have made it very far Cause you know you've got the keys to my heart one,You're like a dream come true two,just wanna be with you three,girl it's plain to see that you're the only one for me four,repeat steps one tru three five,make you fall in love with me if ever I believe my work is done Then I'll start back at one yeah Say farewell to the darkened night I see the coming of the sun I feel like a little child,Whose life has just begun.You came and breathed new life into this lonely heart of mine You threw out the life line Just in the nick of time one,You're like a dream come true two,just wanna be with you three,girl it's plain to see that you're the only one for me four,repeat steps one tru three five,make you fall in love with me if ever I believe my work is done Then I'll start back at one yeah
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有首男唱的英文歌开头是清唱后面是RAP 开头是you Beautiful girl 清唱一下后中间是RAP 说唱的 求歌词_百度知道
有首男唱的英文歌开头是清唱后面是RAP 开头是you Beautiful girl 清唱一下后中间是RAP 说唱的 求歌词
提问者采纳
B.O.B ft.Bruno Mars - Nothin' On Youbeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youi know you feel where i'm coming fromregardless of the things in my past that i've donemost of really was for the hell of the funon the carousel so around i spun (spun)with no directions just tryna get some (some)tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun)this is how i lost more than i had ever wonand honestly i ended up with nonethere's no much nonsenseit's on my consciencei'm thinking baby i should get it outand i don't wanna sound redundantbut i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know(that you wanna know)but never mind that we should let it go (we should let it go)cos we don't wanna be a t.v episode (t.v episode)and all the bad thoughts just let them go (go, go, go)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youhands down there will never be another onei been around and i never seen another onelook at your style they ain't really got nothing onand you out and you ain't got nothing onbaby you the whole package plus you pay your taxesand you keep it real while them other stay plasticyou're my wonder women call me mr. fantasticstop.. now think about iti've been to london, i've been to pariseven went out there to tokyoback home down in georgia to new orleansbut you always still to show (still to show)'_on_you_lyrics_b.o.b.htmland just like that girl you got me fro (got me fro)like a nintendo 64 (64)if you never knew well now you know (know, know, know)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youeverywhere i go i'm always hearing your name (name, name)and no matter where i'm at girl you make me wanna sing (sing)weather a bus or a plane or a car or a trainno other girls in my brain and you the one to blamebeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youyeah and that's just how we do itand i'ma let this rideB O B and bruno mars
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
应该是这首了。以前夜场老歌。
歌手是sean kingston
歌曲:Beautiful Girls
歌手:Sean Kingston
专辑:《Sean Kingston》
you're way too beautiful girl
that's why it'll never work