一首英文歌,高潮很慢,男生唱的,词里有when I'm alone和when i come alonehome

2014年一首英文节奏快的歌!!!!急!!!_百度知道
2014年一首英文节奏快的歌!!!!急!!!
男的还有假音。。2014年下半年才听到的,好听,i am alone。节奏快2014年一首英文歌。里面有个男的有句歌词。麦当劳理发店都放,节奏快。或者是i am not lone
Can&#39,Can'am happy 我说, you can take a break 阳光明媚,bring me down,但你别浪费你的时间Here’s why 这就是原因Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Happy, give me all you got, can‘t nothing, bring me down,bring me down, bring me down 有快乐Your Level is too high 什么也不会让我沮丧Happy,because i&#39,bring me down 有快乐Your Level is too high 什么也不会让我沮丧Happy, 有快乐,什么也不能让我沮丧Happy,什么也不会让我沮丧I said ,can’t nothing 我说, bring me down 有快乐Your Level is too high 什么也不会让我沮丧Happy,什么也不会让我沮丧Happy,让人一身轻松I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space 我就像个要升空的热气球With the air, 什么也不会让我沮丧It nothing 有快乐, like I don’t care baby by the way 在空中,t nothing, 有快乐,can&#39,什么也不会让我沮丧I said 我说Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Ht nothing 有快乐,can&#39,我觉得一切都无所谓Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Here come bad news talking this and that 现在这有个坏消息Yeah,什么也不会让我沮丧Happy,对我全力以赴别保留Yeah,你最好注意我感觉良好Yeah,我无意冒犯;t nothing, bring me down, no offense to you don’t waste your time 耶, well I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine 耶, don’t hold back 耶Happy - Pharrell WilliamsIt might seem crazy what I’m about to say 这说起来可能很疯狂Sunshine she’s here
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
我找一首歌曲
里面好像又 without YOU 什么的
想不起来调子了
经常在超市里面 商店里面听到
Pharrell Williams演唱《神偷奶爸2》主题曲更多义项
《Happy》是2013年上映的由环球影片公司发行的电影《神偷奶爸2》的主题曲,由美国男歌手法瑞尔·威廉姆斯(Pharrell Williams)演唱。收录自法瑞尔的第二张录音室专辑《G I R L》,于日发行。
《Happy》一共蝉联了十周的公告牌百强单曲榜冠军,拿下了35国数位下载排行冠军。并获第57届格莱美最佳音乐录影带和2015公告牌音乐奖最佳R&B 歌曲奖。
《G I R L》
威廉姆斯为法国二人组Daft Punk2013年专辑提供了《Random Access Memories》,歌曲《Lose Yourself to Dance》和《Get Lucky》。威廉从巴黎的录制现场回来后,和唱片公...
只知道一首女声的strongerYou know the bed feels warmer,Sleeping here alone,You know I dream in color,And do the things I want.You think you got the best of meThink you had the last laughBet you think that everything good is gone.Think you left me broken downThink that i'd come running backBaby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrongWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.What doesn't kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, strongerJust me, Myself and IWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.You heard that I was starting over with someone new,They told you I was moving on over you,You didn't think that I'd come back ,i'd come back swingingYou try to break me but you seeWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.What doesn't kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, strongerJust me, Myself and IWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.Thanks to you I got a new thing startedThanks to you I'm not the broken heartedThanks to you I'm finally thinking about meYou know in the end the day I left was just my beginning..... in the end...What doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.What doesn't kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, strongerJust me, Myself and IWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
stronger,也叫What Doesn't Kill You,不错好听
owl city 的《you're not alone》
feel the flame-lorraine johnson
《Happy》Pharrel Williams
Be What you Wanna Be ‘w'
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2016&找一首女生唱的英文歌 副歌部分是i love you i need you 然后什么什么的_百度知道
找一首女生唱的英文歌 副歌部分是i love you i need you 然后什么什么的
这首歌当时听了好几遍 印象最深的就是副歌的那几句简单的歌词 不是if 也是不是詹妮弗 也不是猫王 MJ的 没有说唱 就一个女生自己唱
也没有动感的感觉 就是略微小女生一点 略微 抒情点 不是陈慧琳什么的
你们给的答案我都试听了 这首歌对我很重要啊 麻烦好心人帮我找找 也不是日本的
提问者采纳
Oh.Remember when you used to hold me.I can only give my life, you and me, if you read my mind.t need me any more,say we together baby,that our love won&#39, say we together, no I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better, woo oh.http.I love you.baidu会不会是王若琳的《I Love You》I Love You演唱,ve felt inside,it need me any more.I need you.if you tell me you don&#39, you and me, no I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better, say we together. I am in right from the start,I nt last forever.I will promise you my heart://t last forever,I love you, woo oh,I need you forever baby, you and me,and show you all I am,say we together baby,remember when you made me cry, you and me,and give you all your need.I love you.You say you hardly knowexactly who I am so hard to understand,say we together baby.I need you.I need you.you said you loved me, you dear,of the way I&#39://music,that our love won&#39,in the breath I breathe.baidu.if you tell me you don&#39:王若琳 I love you
提问者评价
都不对 但还是些谢谢了
其他类似问题
ove paradise陈慧琳的:陈慧琳 | 作曲:陈光荣填词:Poman Lo | 编曲。Love Paradise歌手
不是这个 我听过了
试了很多都没找到
听听这个《i love you》 王若琳I love yousay we together baby you and meI can only give my lifeto show you what I amin the breath I breathe I will promise you my heartand give you all you needif you take some timeif you tell me you don't need me any morethat our love wont last forever noo~I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better wo ohh~I love yousay we together baby say we together wo ohh`I need youI need you forever baby you and meYou say you hardly knowexactly who I am so hard to understandI knew right from the startall the way i felt inside if you read my mindIf you tell me you don t need me anymorethat our love wont last forever noo~I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better wo ohh~I love yousay we together baby say we together wo ohh~I need youI need you forever baby you and me...
也不是呢 这首歌我以前听过 我想找的那首歌比这首歌快 调子轻快 i love you i need you这两句是连在一起的(也许顺序是反的)当时我男友是在酷狗的欧美排行榜找到的(应该是欧美的)时间大概是去年的这个时候吧 或者前一点
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
Nelly(Ft.Kelly Rowland) -Dilemma
I.. love you, and I.. need you
Nelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - but
No matter what I do, all I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo,
Know you know I'm crazy over you
No matter what I do, all I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over you
I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me
And uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seen
But oh no, oh no, she gotta a man
And a son, doh'ohhh, but that's okay
Cause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position
Like a shortstop, pick up e'rything mami hittin
And in no time.. (no ...
对着天空说爱你
还是aliyah的come over
听过,记不清名字了。只记得是有关婚礼的
Kelly Rowland的Dilemma
i need love
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男生唱的英文歌开头有every time i 高潮每句前有when很抒情_百度知道
一首男生唱的英文歌开头有every time i 高潮每句前有when很抒情
不容易走音。唱旋律。2,请你耐心看完,但还记得旋律的话,手机上下载一个网易云音乐。这个软件连接的是网易云的曲库,我用它找了好多以前的歌了。这个软件巨牛逼。其他软件的听歌识曲是不是别你哼唱的人声的.如果你还能找到这首歌的没有其他杂音的音频,可以搜出来。网易云的曲库是目前国内播放软件中最全的:我劝你去手机上下载一个app叫做音乐雷达,用“哒哒哒”唱就行,能力也很强。哼唱搜索的话。只有这个行,那么请你在电脑上播放这首歌,用其他播放软件识别不出建议你用这个再试试.如果你已经没有了音频,因此识别能力也能强,用他的听歌识曲功能:1有两个寻找的办法,请务必用这个软件
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男生唱的英文歌 高潮traveling around the world 结尾是when i_百度知道
一首男生唱的英文歌 高潮traveling around the world 结尾是when i
首男生唱的英文歌 高潮traveling around the world 结尾是when i was awaken ??.tomorrow是什么歌
Time播放歌手:Tori Amos语言:英语所属专辑:怪怪小女生
来自团队: