快手里听见像 see your storyabbit 的一首歌

歌词中有麻痹太比gogo太币gogo一个英文歌求歌名,快手上挺火的一首歌。_百度知道
歌词中有麻痹太比gogo太币gogo一个英文歌求歌名,快手上挺火的一首歌。
Welcome to St. Tropez演唱:The CDM ChartbreakersGet fresh, gotta stay flyGet the jet, I gotta stay highHigh up like a la la laAin't nothin' here that my money can't buyDolce, Gucci and Louis VYacht so big I could live out in the seaYou, for real? You can't see meIn these Euro frames the whole world changeMad bitches, so much broughtSpendin' like when I wanna fuck them allGet mad brain in my very fast carFerrari v12 Marilena on my armLadies can't resist the charmHaters, kiss the ring of the DonAnd we do this all day, welcome to Saint-TropezWhoa, party nowToo much money in the bank accountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWhoa, party nowSpending money in a large amountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWelcome to Saint-Tropez(Oh yeah)We make money, money we spendingGet mad honey, swimming and womenImported linen, Egyptian cottonThey party just started, the party ain't stoppin'Keep shit poppin', poppin' these bottlesHaters keep hatin', fuckin' these modelsSo much money like we own the lottoPull up to a club in a white MurcielagoHe don't make dollars, he don't make centsHe don't make you rich, he don't mean shit, shitWe the shit. I mean, how much better can it get?Harleys, Maseratis, Gallardos, we make too much do'And we spend it all day, welcome to Saint-Tropez(Oh yeah)Whoa, party nowToo much money in the bank accountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWhoa, party nowToo much money in the bank accountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWhoa, party nowSpending money in a large amountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWhoa, party nowSpending money in a large amountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezLadies and gentlemen, tonight, all the way from Moscow, RussiaGive a warm welcome for heavy weight rap champion B smoothSo make some noise for the one and only, Mr. Black Star!Get it up, don't stop your bodyCome on ladies, let's get naughtyGet it up, now everybodyCome on girls, here comes the daddyGet it up, don't stop your bodyGet it up, again your bodyGet it up, now everybodyGet it up for music!Whoa, party nowToo much money in the bank accountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWhoa, party nowToo much money in the bank accountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWhoa, party nowSpending money in a large amountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWhoa, party nowSpending money in a large amountHands in the air make you scream and shoutWhen we're in Saint-TropezWelcome to Saint-Tropez!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
贾斯汀比伯唱的
歌名我忘了
是英文歌,要我去找找吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁铃声多多_快手里的歌 还不错_欧美 烂柯人_百度知道
铃声多多_快手里的歌 还不错_欧美 烂柯人
go insaneGo insaneThrow some glitterMake it rain on himLet me see them HanesLre coming with meIt'mon)We are taking, let me see them Hanes (C're taking controlWe get what we wantWe do what you don's time to lose your mindAnd let the crazy out(This place about to)Tonight we&#39, let me see them HanesGo insaneGo insaneThrow some glitterMake it rain on himLet me see them HanesLet me, go,t mess aroundThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to(Blow)Go;tDirt and glitterCover the floorWe'Cause we don's time to kill the lightsAnd shut the DJ down(This place about to)Tonight were taking overNo one're taking names&#39:Cannibal ]Blow - Ke$haBack door crackedWe don're bored (Ha)It're young and we're pretty and sickWe's getting outThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about to blowBlowThis place about toNow what (What)We're one of usYou't need a keyWe get in for freeNo VIP sleazeDrink that Kool-AidFollow my leadNow you&#39[al, over (Blow)Get used to it
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
铃声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快手里一首歌的前奏是得得得得的英文歌是什么_百度知道
快手里一首歌的前奏是得得得得的英文歌是什么
m waiting patientlyThough time is moving slowI have one vacancyAnd I wanted you to knowThat you's wandered toBut I know where it wants to beI&#39Make It To Me - Sam SmithMy mind runs away to youWith a thought I hope you't see where it'll seeCan're right butWe're the oneDesigned for meA distant strangerThat I will completeI know you're the oneDesigned for meA distant strangerThat I will completeI know you're meant to beSo keep your head downAnd make it to meMake it to meSo sick of this lonelinessIt seems such a waste of breathSo much that I need to saySo much to get off my chestI're right butWe'm waiting patientlyThough time is moving slowI have one vacancyAnd I wanted you to knowThat you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2015快手里面最新英文歌男的唱的。很抒情的一首歌。_百度知道
2015快手里面最新英文歌男的唱的。很抒情的一首歌。
Love The Way You Lie - EminemJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI can't tell you what it really isI can only tell you what it feels likeAnd right now it's a still night in my windpipeI can't breathe but I still fight while I can fightAs long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flightHigh off the law drunk from my hateIt's like I'm huffin' paint and I love it the more I suffer I suffocateAnd right before I'm about to drown she resuscitates me she fuckin' hates meAnd I love it wait where you goin'I'm leavin' you no you ain't come backWe're runnin' right back here we go againSo insane cause when it's goin' good it's goin' greatI'm superman with the wind in his back she's always
LaneBut when it's bad it's awful I feel so ashamed I snapWhose that dude I don't even know his nameI laid hands on herI never stoop so low againI guess I don't know my own strengthJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieYou ever love somebody so much you can barely breatheWhen you with em you meet and neither one of you even know what hit emGot that warm fuzzy feelingYeah them chills used to get emNow you're getting fuckin' sick of lookin' at emYou swore you'd never hit em never do nothin' to hurt emNow you're in each other's face spewin' venom in your words when you spit emYou push pull each other's hairScratch pop hit em throw em down pin emSo lost in the moments when you're in emIt's the face that's the culpritSo they say it's best to go your seperate waysGuess that they don't know yaCause today that was yesterdayYesterday is over it's a different daySound like broken records playin' overBut you promised her next time you'll show restraintYou don't get another chanceLife is no nintendo gameBut you lied againNow you get to watch her leave out the windowGuess that's why they call it window paneJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieNow I know we said things did things that we didn't meanAnd we fall back into the same patterns same routineBut your temper's just as bad as mine is you're the same as meWhen it comes to love you're just as blindedBaby please come back it wasn't you baby it was meMaybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seemsMaybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcanoAll I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughCome inside pick up the bags off the sidewalkDon't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talkTold you this is my fault look me in the eyeballNext time I'm pissed I'll aim my fist at the drywallNext time there won't be no next timeI apologize even though I know it's liesI'm tired of the games I just want her backI know I'm a liar if she ever tries to fuckin' leave againI'm a tie her to the bed and set this house on fireJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI love the way you lie
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快手上一个女孩戴着耳机在车里唱英文歌_百度知道
快手上一个女孩戴着耳机在车里唱英文歌
s been a long day without you my friendAnd I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've come a long way from where we beganOh I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againSo let the light guide your way hold every memory as you goAnd every road you take always lead you home homeIt'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe's been a long day without you my friendAnd I've come a long way from where we beganOh I&#39See You Again - Jasmine ThompsonIt&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 快手很伤感的一首歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。