推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口编辑点评:Maximilian Hecker,一位来自德国的前乐队鼓手,是如何摆脱严谨僵硬的民族性,而将音乐做的如此伤感温柔?即使他不用晦涩的语言和复杂的配器来表达,那忧郁敏感又不乏神经质的唱腔和恰到好处的钢琴提琴伴奏已经足够,瞬间爆发的噪音和吉他失真已经足够。
沪江英乐:麦斯米兰&海克(Maximilian Hecker),日出生,德国流行音乐家,以表演轻而空风格的音乐而著名。麦斯米兰总喜欢以&忧郁的流行赞美诗& 来形容自己的音乐,古典钢琴与假声的运用是麦斯米兰最大的特色。
他的音乐跟他的面孔一样纯净无暇,用最柔弱的嗓音表达着他感伤唯美的体验。古典韵味的钢琴、通透的假声、弥漫的稀薄情感、独特的曲式行进、偶尔肆虐的吉他失真和神经质的男声,让人深陷其中难以自拔。这首《The Whereabouts of Love》来自忧郁小王子7月份刚刚发行的新专《Mirage of Bliss》,沿袭了其一贯的忧郁气质,一起先听为快!
I spend my hours waiting
Waiting for the nightfall
And I wonder if my life
If silence is my laughter
I hone my heart down to the bare bones
Down to the pieces that are needed to survive
And spend my life cruising on my own
As I don&t care about the whereabouts of love
The whereabouts of love
Or could it be a blessing?
A wall against disorder?
me from the rain
It causes me to dry out
my blooming
I hone my heart
Someday I&ll
I hone my heart
Someday I&ll
I hone my heart down to the bare bones
I need to survive
And spend my life cruising on my own
Cruising on my own经典曲目歌词,带翻译(1) 疯狂猜歌经典曲目,歌词曲目大反串,吉他经典曲目
&&经典曲目歌词,带翻译(1) 疯狂猜歌经典曲目,歌词曲目大反串,吉他经典曲目
经典曲目歌词,带翻译(1) 疯狂猜歌经典曲目,歌词曲目大反串,吉他经典曲目
Another&Part&of&Me&
Another&Part&of&Me&我的同伴 We‘re&Takin‘&Over&我们正在航行 We&Have&The&Truth&我们拥有真理 This&Is&The&Mission&这是一项 To&See&It&Through&去识破它的使命 Don‘t&Point&Your&Finger&别担心 Not&Dangerous&那不危险 This&Is&Our&Planet&这是我们的行星 You‘re&One&Of&Us&你是我们其中的一员 We‘re&Sendin‘&Out&我们在传播 A&Major&Love&一份爱的主题 And&This&Is&Our&这是我们 Message&To&You&给你的信息 (Message&To&You) The&Planets&Are&Linin‘&Up&星球都串联起来 We‘re&Bringin‘&Brighter&Days&我们带来更光明的日子 They‘re&All&In&Line&它们串联成一行 Waitin‘&For&You&等待着你 Can‘t&You&See&.&.&.?&你看到了吗……? You‘re&Just&Another&Part&Of&Me&.&.&你也是我的同伴 A&Rather&Nation&一个更美好的国度 Fulfill&The&Truth&实现真理 The&Final&Message&这是我们带给你的 We‘re&Bring&To&You&最后召集 There&Is&No&Danger&这里没有危险 Fulfill&The&Truth&实现真理 So&Come&Together&所以一起加入吧 We‘re&Mean&Is&You&我们说的就是你 We‘re&Sendin‘&Out&我们在传播 A&Major&Love&一份爱的主题 And&This&Is&Our&这是我们 Message&To&You&给你的信息 (Message&To&You) The&Planets&Are&Linin‘&Up&星球都串联起来 We‘re&Bringin‘&Brighter&Days&我们带来更光明的日子 They‘re&All&In&Line&它们串联成一行 Waitin‘&For&You&等待着你 Can‘t&You&See&.&.&.?&你看到了吗……? You‘re&Just&Another&Part&Of&Me&.&.&你也是我的同伴 We‘re&Sendin‘&Out&我们在传播 A&Major&Love&一份爱的主题 And&This&Is&Our&这是我们 Message&To&You&给你的信息 (Message&To&You) The&Planets&Are&Linin‘&Up&星球都串联起来 We‘re&Bringin‘&Brighter&Days&我们带来更光明的日子 They‘re&All&In&Line&它们串联成一行 Waitin‘&For&You&等待着你 Can‘t&You&See&.&.&.?&你看到了吗……? You‘re&Just&Another&Part&Of&Me&.&.&;&你也是我的同伴 Another&Part&Of&Me&.&.&我的同伴 We‘re&Takin‘&Over&我们正在航行 This&Is&The&Truth,&Baby&这就是真理 Another&Part&Of&Me&我的同伴
Baby&Be&Mine 1st&Verse I&don‘t&need&no&dreams&when&I‘m&by&your&side当我在你身旁时,我不再需要任何的梦想 Every&moment&takes&me&to&paradise每一个瞬间都像是在天堂里度过 Darlin‘,&let&me&hold&you宝贝,让我紧抱你 Warm&you&in&my&arms&and&melt&your&fears&away在我的手臂中温暖着你,融化掉你的不安 Show&you&all&the&magic&that&a&perfect&love&can&make让你看看完美的爱情使出来的魔法 I&need&you&night&and&day&我需着要你,不管黑夜还是白天 Chorus&(1)So&baby,&be&mine&(baby&you&gotta&be&mine)所以,宝贝,做我的女孩吧&(宝贝你得成为我的女孩) And&girl&I‘ll&give&you&all&I&got&to&give女孩我会给你所有我应该付出的 So&baby,&be&my&girl&(all&the&time)所以,宝贝,做我的女孩吧 (永远)And&we&can&share&this&ecstasy让我们分享这种心醉神迷 As&long&as&we&believe&in&love只要我们相信爱 2nd&VerseI& won‘t&give&you&reason&to&change&your&mind我不会给你改变主意的理由 (I&guess&it‘s&still&you&thrill&me,&baby,&be&mine)(我猜这仍是因为你使我心动了,做我的女孩吧) You&are&all&the&future&that&I&desire你是我渴望得到的所有未来 Girl,&I&need&to&hold&you女孩,我要紧抱着你 Share&my&feelings&in&the&heat&of&love‘s&embrace分享爱的紧抱的热量带给我的感觉 Show&you&all&the&passion&burning&in&my&heart&today让你看看今天我心中燃烧着的激情 It‘s&never&gonna&fade它永不会褪去 Chorus&(2)So&baby,&be&mine&(baby&you&gotta&be&mine)所以,宝贝,做我的女孩吧&(宝贝你得成为我的女孩) And&girl&I‘ll&give&you&all&I&got&to&give女孩我会给你所有我应该付出的 So&baby,&be&my&girl&(all&the&time)所以,宝贝,做我的女孩吧&(永远) You‘re&everything&this&world&could&be&the&reason&that&I&live你是我生存下去的所有理由 BridgeWon‘t&you&stay&with&me&until&the&mornin‘&sun你会在我身边直到晨曦吧 I&promise&you&now&that&the&dawn&will&be&different我向你保证,破晓将会和以往有所不同 Lady&can‘t&you&see&that&heaven‘s&just&begun女孩你可以看到,天堂般的完美世界正开始 It‘s&livin‘&here&inside&our&hearts&在我们的心里出现 3rd&Verse There‘ll&be&no&more&mountains&for&us&to&climb不会再有需要我们去闯的高山 (I&can‘t&be&still&you&thrill&me,&baby,&be&mine)(你是多么的使我心动,宝贝,做我的女孩吧) This&will&be&a&love&lasting&for&all&time这会是一个持续到永远的爱 Girl&you&got&to&hold&me女孩你得紧抱着我 We&can&touch&the&sky&and&light&the&darkest&day我们可以在最黑暗的日子里触摸到天空和曙光 Hold&me,&only&you&and&I&can&make&sweet&love&this&way紧抱着我,只有你和我能让爱甜蜜到这样子 There‘s&no&more&I&can&say我已找不到说话去形容了 ChorusSo&baby,&be&mine&(baby&you&gotta&be&mine) And&girl&I‘ll&give&you&all&I&got&to&giveSo&baby,&be&my&girl&(all&the&time) You‘re&everything&this&world&could&beThe&reason&that&I&live Chorus Baby&be&my&gir lAnd&girl& I‘ll&give&you&all&I&got&to&give So&baby,&be&mine,&baby,&be&mine You‘re&everything&this&world&could&be&to&me对我来说,你就是这世上的一切ChorusC‘mon,&girl,&c‘mon&girl来吧,女孩,来吧,女孩 So&baby,&be&mineYou‘re&everything&this&world&could&be&to&me
bad&真棒 Your&butt&is&mine&我清楚你的一切 Gonna&tell&you&right&我要教训你一顿 Just&show&your&face&快在众人面前 In&broad&daylight&显露你的真样 I’m&telling&you&我要告诉你 On&how&I&feel&我的感觉 Gonna&Hurt&Your&Mind&这会伤害你 Don’t&shoot&to&kill&别气得发狂 Come&on&来吧 Come&on&来吧 Lay&it&on&me&都算在我头上 All&right&怎么样? I’m&giving&you&等我 On&count&of&three&数到三 To&show&your&stuff&你就得表现给我 看Or&let&it&be&要么就滚蛋 I’m&telling&you&我告诉你 Just&watch&your&mouth&说话要留神 I&know&your&game&我了解你的把戏 What&you’re&about&你的为人 Well&they&say&the&sky’s&the&limit&他们说天空有极限 And&to&me&that’s&really&true&对此我确信无疑 But&my&friend&you&have&seen&nothin’&但我的朋友你什么都还没看见 Just&wait&till&I&get&through&干脆等待我成功的消息 Because&I’m&bad,&I’m&bad&因为我棒,我棒,我真棒 Come&on(Bad,&bad,&really,&really&bad) You&know&I’m&bad,&I’m&bad(Bad,&bad,&really,&really&bad) You&know&it&你清楚 You&know&I’m&bad,&I’m&badCome&on, you&know&你了解 (Bad,&bad,&really,&really&bad) And&the&whole&world&整个世界必须 Has&to&answer&right&now&马上给出答案 Just&to&tell&you&once&again&再提醒你一次 Who’s&bad&谁才是真棒? The&word&is&out&话已出口 You’re&doin’&wrong&你正在做错事 Gonna&lock&you&up&得治治你 Before&too&long&趁不太晚 Your&lyin’&eyes&你撒谎的眼睛 Gonna&tell&you&right&暴露了你自己 So&listen&up&所以听仔细 Don’t&make&a&fight&别气得来打一仗 Your&talk&is&cheap&你的话语不值钱 You’re&not&a&man&你不是一个男子汉 Your&throwin’&stones&做事不敢认 To&hide&your&hands&还在装蒜 Well&they&say&the&sky’s&the&limit&他们说天空有极限 And&to&me&that’s&really&true&对此我确信无疑 But&my&friend&you&have&seen&nothin’&但我的朋友你什么都还没看见 Just&wait&till&I&get&through&干脆等待我成功的消息 Because&I’m&bad,&I’m&bad&因为我棒,我棒,我真棒 Come&on(Bad,&bad,&really,&really&bad) You&know&I’m&bad,&I’m&bad(Bad,&bad,&really,&really&bad) You&know&it&你清楚 You&know&I’m&bad,&I’m&bad,&Come&on,& you&know&你了解 (Bad,&bad,&really,&really&bad )And&the&whole&world&整个世界必须 Has&to&answer&right&now&马上给出答案 Just&to&tell&you&once&again&再提醒你一次 Who’s&bad&谁才是真棒? We&could&change&the&world&tomorrow&我们明天可以让世界改观 This&could&be&a&better&place&一切都将会不一样 If&you&don’t&like&what&I’m&sayin’&但如果你不喜欢我的言谈 Then&won’t&you&slap&my&face&为什么却不敢来向我挑战一场? Because&I’m&bad&因为我棒,我棒,我真棒
Beat&It&避开 [1st&Verse] They&Told&Him&他们告诉他: Don‘t&You&Ever&Come&Around&Here&“你胆敢再来? Don‘t&Wanna&See&Your&Face,&不想再见你, You&Better&Disappear&你最好消失! ”The&Fire‘s&In&Their&Eyes&怒火在他们眼中升腾 And&Their&Words&Are&Really&Clear&话语也说得格外明白 So&Beat&It,&Just&Beat&It&那么就避开吧,避开 [2nd&Verse] You&Better&Run,&你最好快跑 You&Better&Do&What&You&Can&最好尽你所能 Don‘t&Wanna&See&No&Blood,&不想看到流血 Don‘t&Be&A&Macho&Man&不要去逞能 You&Wanna&Be&Tough,&你要容忍 Better&Do&What&You&Can&最好尽你所能 So&Beat&It,&But&You&Wanna&Be&Bad&那么就避开吧,但你却偏要逞强 [Chorus] Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It,&Beat&It,&Beat&It&避开吧,避开 No&One&Wants&To&Be&Defeated&没人想要认输 Showin‘&How&Funky&Strong&Is&Your&Fight&所以都来发狠耍狂 It&Doesn‘t&Matter&Who‘s&Wrong&Or&Right&其实对错并不重要 Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It&&&就避开吧,避开 Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It& Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It [3rd&Verse] They‘re&Out&To&Get&You,&他们赶来抓你 Better&Leave&While&You&Can&你就赶快离开 Don‘t&Wanna&Be&A&Boy,&不想乳臭未干 You&Wanna&Be&A&Man&你想成为男子汉 You&Wanna&Stay&Alive,&但如果你想活命 Better&Do&What&You&Can&就尽你所能 So&Beat&It,&Just&Beat&It&避开吧,避开 [4th&Verse] You&Have&To&Show&Them&你本是要告诉他们 That&You‘re&Really&Not&Scared&你毫不畏惧 You‘re&Playin‘&With&Your&Life,&但却是在把生命当儿戏 This&Ain‘t&No&Truth&Or&Dare&其实无所谓真理与胆量 They‘ll&Kick&You,&Then&They&Beat&You,&他们踢翻你,打倒你 Then&They‘ll&Tell&You&It‘s&Fair&然后告诉你这就是公义 So&Beat&It,&But&You&Wanna&Be&Bad&那么就避开吧,但你却偏要逞强 [Chorus] Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It,&Beat&It,&Beat&It&避开吧,避开 No&One&Wants&To&Be&Defeated&没人想要认输 Showin‘&How&Funky&Strong&Is&Your&Fight&所以都来发狠耍狂 It&Doesn‘t&Matter&Who‘s&Wrong&Or&Right&其实对错并不重要 Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It&就避开吧,避开 [Chorus] Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It,&Beat&It,&Beat&It&避开吧,避开 No&One&Wants&To&Be&Defeated&没人想要认输 Showin‘&How&Funky&Strong&Is&Your&Fight&所以都来发狠耍狂 It&Doesn‘t&Matter&Who‘s&Wrong&Or&Right&其实对错并不重要 Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It&就避开吧,避开 Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It Just&Beat&It,&Beat&It
Billie&Jean&比莉&琼 [1st&Verse] She&Was&More&Like&A&Beauty&Queen&From&A&Movie&Scene&她就像银幕上的绝代佳人 I&Said&Don‘t&Mind&我说“好吧, But&What&Do&You&Mean&I&Am&The&One&但为什么偏偏选中我 Who&Will&Dance&On&The&Floor&In&The&Round&与你共舞? ”She&Said&I&Am&The&One&她却只说, Who&Will&Dance&On&The&Floor&In&The&Round&要我伴她共舞 [2nd&Verse] She&Told&Me&Her&Name&Was&Billie&Jean&她说她叫比莉?琼 As&She&Caused&A&Scene&美丽得 Then&Every&Head&Turned&With&Eyes&令每个男人侧目 That&Dreamed&Of&Being&The&One&梦想自己 Who&Will&Dance&On&The&Floor&In&The&Round&能与之共舞 [Bridge] People&Always&Told&Me&人们总是告诫我 Be&Careful&Of&What&You&Do&小心你的所为 And&Don‘t&Go&Around&不要到处花心 Breaking&Young&Girls‘&Hearts&伤害姑娘们的感情 And&Mother&Always&Told&Me&妈妈总是告诫我 Be&Careful&Of&Who&You&Love&小心你的所爱 And&Be&Careful&Of&What&You&Do&小心你的所为& ‘Cause&The&Lie&Becomes&The&Truth&因为谎言也可成真 [Chorus] Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover&比莉?琼不是我的爱人 She‘s&Just&A&Girl&她却坚称我 Who&Claims&That&I&Am&The&One&脱不了干系 But&The&Kid&Is&Not&My&Son&可我真不是孩子的父亲 She&Says&I&Am&The&One&她说我脱不了干系 But&The&Kid&Is&Not&My&Son&但我真不是那孩子的父亲 [3rd&Verse] For&Forty&Days&And&Forty&Nights&四十个日日夜夜 The&Law&Was&On&Her&Side&法律与她同在 But&Who&Can&Stand&她的美丽 When&She‘s&In&Demand&谁人能够抗拒 Her&Schemes&And&Plans&却只因一曲共舞 ‘Cause&We&Danced&On&The&Floor&In&The&Round&我就落入了她的陷阱 So&Take&My&Strong&Advice&好好接受我的劝告 Just&Remember&To&Always&Think&Twice&永远记得三思而行 (Do&Think&Twice)&(定要三思而行) [4th&Verse] She&Told&My&Baby&We&Dance&‘Till&Three&她望着我, As&She&Looked&At&Me&告诉我的恋人说我与她舞至夜半 Then&Showed&A&Photo&还出示了一个 My&Baby&Cries&眉眼与我相似的人的照片 His&Eyes&Were&Like&Mine&我的女孩哭了 ‘Cause&We&Danced&On&The&Floor&In&The&Round,&Baby&只因我曾和她共舞 [Bridge]People&Always&Told&Me&人们总是告诫我 Be&Careful&Of&What&You&Do&小心你的所为 And&Don‘t&Go&Around&不要到处花心 Breaking&Young&Girls‘&Hearts&伤害姑娘们的感情 She&Came&And&Stood&Right&By&Me&她满身香气, Then&The&Smell&Of&Sweet&Perfume&来到我跟前 This&Happened&Much&Too&Soon&一切发生得太突然 She&Called&Me&To&Her&Room&她唤我入她的房间 [Chorus] Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover&比莉?琼不是我的爱人 She‘s&Just&A&Girl&她却坚称我 Who&Claims&That&I&Am&The&One&脱不了干系 But&The&Kid&Is&Not&My&Son&可我真不是孩子的父亲 She&Says&I&Am&The&One,&她说我脱不了干系 But&The&Kid&Is&Not&My&Son&但我真不是那孩子的父亲 She&Says&I&Am&The&One,& But&The&Kid&Is&Not&My&Son She&Says&I&Am&The&One, But&The&Kid&Is&Not&My&Son Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover She‘s&Just&A&Girl& Who&Claims&That&I&Am&The&One But&The&Kid&Is&Not&My&Son She&Says&I&Am&The&One, But&The&Kid&Is&Not&My&Son She&Says&I&Am&The&One, She&Says&He&Is&My&Son She&Says&I&Am&The&One Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover Billie&Jean&Is&Not&My&Lover
Black&Or&White&是黑是白 I&Took&My&Baby&我带着宝贝 On&A&Saturday&Bang&去度周末 Boy&Is&That&Girl&With&You&“小伙子,这是你的姑娘? ”Yes&We‘re&One&And&The&Same&是的,我们心心相印,合二为一 ”Now&I&Believe&In&Miracles&现在我相信奇迹 And&A&Miracle&而今夜 Has&Happened&Tonight&奇迹已经显现 But,&If&但如果 You‘re&Thinkin‘&你对 About&My&Baby&的宝贝有什么想法 It&Don‘t&Matter&If&You‘re&“无论你是黑是白 Black&Or&White&我都不会在意”&(对女孩说) They&Print&My&Message&他们把我的消息 In&The&Saturday&Sun&印在周末《太阳报》上 I&Had&To&Tell&Them&我要告诉他们 I&Ain‘t&Second&To&None&我就是王 And&I&Told&About&Equality&我坚信 And&It‘s&True&人人平等 Either&You‘re&Wrong&无论你是对是错 Or&You‘re&Right&都改变不了这个真理 But,&If&但如果 You‘re&Thinkin‘&你对 About&My&Baby&我的宝贝有什么想法& It&Don‘t&Matter&If&You‘re&“无论你是黑是白 Black&Or&White&我都不会在意”&(对女孩说) I&Am&Tired&Of&This&Devil&我厌倦了这样的谬误 I&Am&Tired&Of&This&Stuff&我厌倦了这样的素材 I&Am&Tired&Of&This&Business&我厌倦了这样的生意场 Sew&When&The&只到亡羊 Going&Gets&Rough&才去补牢 I&Ain‘t&Scared&Of&Your&Brother&我不怕你的哥们 I&Ain‘t&Scared&Of&No&Sheets&我不怕小报绯闻 I&Ain‘t&Scare&Of&Nobody&我不怕任何人 Girl&When&The&Goin‘&Gets&Mean&宝贝,只要一切有意义 [L.&T.&B.说唱] Protection&For&Gangs,&Clubs&帮派、社团、民族 And&Nations&各自为政 Causing&Grief&In&Human&Relations&人际关系不断遭到创伤 It‘s&A&Turf&War&这是世界级别的 On&A&Global&Scale&区域大战 I‘d&Rather&Hear&Both&Sides&我倒宁可兼听 Of&The&Tale&双方 See,&It‘s&Not&About&Races&无关于种族 Just&Places&只关于面孔 Faces&和地方 Where&Your&Blood&要知道 Comes&From&你的血缘 Is&Where&Your&Space&Is&要清楚你的位置 I‘ve&Seen&The&Bright&我看见 Get&Duller&光明正在黯淡 I‘m&Not&Going&To&Spend&我这辈子 My&Life&Being&A&Color&不是为了某种肤色而活 [Michael]Don‘t&Tell&Me&You&Agree&With&Me&不要说你同意我的言论 When&I&Saw&You&Kicking&Dirt&In&My&Eye&当你还在我的面前恶意中伤 But,&If&但如果 You‘re&Thinkin‘&你对About&My&Baby&我的宝贝有什么想法 It&Don‘t&Matter&If&You‘re&“无论你是黑是白 Black&Or&White&我都不会在意”&(对女孩说) I&Said&IfYou‘re&Thinkin‘&Of&如果你想成为我的宝贝 Being&My&Baby&无论你是黑是白 It&Don‘t&Matter&If&You‘re&Black&Or&White&我都不会去管 I&Said&If&我说如果 You‘re&Thinkin‘&Of&你想成为 Being&My&Brother&我的兄弟 It&Don‘t&Matter&If&You‘re&无论是黑是白 Black&Or&White&我都不会去管
请大家继续欣赏更多的经典曲目歌词,带翻译:
经典曲目歌词,带翻译(1) 疯狂猜歌经典曲目,歌词曲目大反串,吉他经典曲目相关推荐
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?一首很忧郁的英文歌,是个男的唱的,只有吉他伴奏,最后一句歌词是lonely my_百度知道
一首很忧郁的英文歌,是个男的唱的,只有吉他伴奏,最后一句歌词是lonely my
Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy)and I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me)so I wrote this little melodydedicated to my favorite loverBoy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy)And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me)So I wrote this little melodydedicated to my favorite loverI'm lying in bedThere's thoughts in my headI'm thinking bout youOver and over and over and over againWhat can I tell you, you got me so twistedTossing and turningOver and over and over and over againSo I wrote a song tonight (Tonight)You weren't begging me to write (To write)Tell me is it cool tonight (Tonight)To don't know what's on my mindBoy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy)And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me)So I wrote this little melodydedicate it to my favorite loverBoy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy)And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me)So I wrote this little melodydedicate it to my favorite loverRain and shine, sleet and snowWelcome to my miracleAnd I'm digging on your lyricalYour melody is my remedyThe one to call when I'm sipping forWith the candy coated TennesseeJust make a wish.And let's make it a fish with your boy Baby Bash with some heavenly blissBecause your kisses on my lips, girl I'm ready to rollWith so vicious and bubblicious, the energy's throwedBoy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy)And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me)So I wrote this little melodydedicated it to my favorite loverBoy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy)And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me)So I wrote this little melodydedicated to my favorite loverBoy, you know that I dig youI fell in love when I met youI love the way, you make me feelYour energy is something real (Fa. sho.)Boy, I love the way (I love the way)You make me feel (You make feel)Is something bout you loving meCan't do without your energyBoy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy)And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me)So I wrote this little melodydedicated to my favorite loverBoy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy)And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me)So I wrote this little melodydedicated to my favorite loverEnergy, digging on your energyEnergy, digging on your energyEnergy, digging on your energy?(energy)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
吉他伴奏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝色是忧郁 歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信