查看: 2602|回复: 14
有哪位大神会用nat123开unturned的服务器啊?求教!
我试了很多种方法都没成功!不知道为什么!我是有路由器的!
别沉!急求哇!
nat123不知道,但是,花生壳好像可以
我告诉你,我会,但是要别人下nat123P2P访问者才可以,我也不知道他是怎么回事,我设了25444端口,但是Windows里面25444端口没有占用
然后你就弄全端口映射把,分两次发好像可以嘿嘿。
你说的是3.6以上的,还是2.1的,2.1的我会,3.6以上的不会
我告诉你,我会,但是要别人下nat123P2P访问者才可以,我也不知道他是怎么回事,我设了25444端口,但是Wind ...
教我弄行吗
哈哈哈哈哈哈
Powered by
| 网站反馈邮箱:(把#换成@)《Unturned》使用Bottle开3.0服务器方法图文详解
《Unturned》游戏中玩家们可以联机作战,如何开服务器?下面给大家带来玩家分享的使用Bottle开3.0服务器方法,以供玩家们参考。 准备工作: 1.
最新评论/热门评论
{"activity_info":{},"cmt_sum":0,"comments":[],"expert":[],"hots":[],"mode":0,"outer_cmt_sum":0,"participation_sum":0,"topic_id":,"total_page_no":0,"user_level":[{"exp":0,"isvId":0,"level":1,"privilege":0,"privilegeDesp":"{}","privilegeDespAsJson":{},"title":"潜水"},{"exp":2,"isvId":0,"level":2,"privilege":0,"privilegeDesp":"{}","privilegeDespAsJson":{},"title":"冒泡"},{"exp":40,"isvId":0,"level":3,"privilege":0,"privilegeDesp":"{}","privilegeDespAsJson":{},"title":"吐槽"},{"exp":100,"isvId":0,"level":4,"privilege":1,"privilegeDesp":"{\"bold\":true}","privilegeDespAsJson":{"bold":true},"title":"活跃"},{"exp":500,"isvId":0,"level":5,"privilege":1,"privilegeDesp":"{\"bold\":true}","privilegeDespAsJson":{"bold":true},"title":"话唠"},{"exp":2000,"isvId":0,"level":6,"privilege":1,"privilegeDesp":"{\"bold\":true}","privilegeDespAsJson":{"bold":true},"title":"畅言"},{"exp":6000,"isvId":0,"level":7,"privilege":1,"privilegeDesp":"{\"bold\":true}","privilegeDespAsJson":{"bold":true},"title":"专家"},{"color":"#fffbcb","exp":10000,"isvId":0,"level":8,"privilege":1,"privilegeDesp":"{\"bold\":true,\"color\":\"#fffbcb\"}","privilegeDespAsJson":{"bold":true,"color":"#fffbcb"},"title":"大师"},{"color":"#fffbcb","exp":15000,"isvId":0,"level":9,"privilege":1,"privilegeDesp":"{\"bold\":true,\"color\":\"#fffbcb\"}","privilegeDespAsJson":{"bold":true,"color":"#fffbcb"},"title":"传说"},{"color":"#fffbcb","exp":30000,"isvId":0,"level":10,"privilege":1,"privilegeDesp":"{\"bold\":true,\"color\":\"#fffbcb\"}","privilegeDespAsJson":{"bold":true,"color":"#fffbcb"},"title":"神话"}]}
(责任编辑:admin)
------分隔线----------------------------
利用下面的列出的技巧来确保你不会在每周一次的数据库备份过程中忘记关键步骤。 每周...
在传统IT运维中,物理服务器作为计算设备曾长期存在,不少数据中心因为历史或软件原因...
中电消息网讯 通信员 李菊香 报道 6月5日,国网嘉峪关、酒泉供电公司调控中心自动化运...
全境封锁无法进入游戏服务器未连接无服务解决办法,全境封锁已经上架了,这款由育碧开...
从最近的一次摸底考试来看,稠城一校毕业学生的综合成绩表现不俗,在全市各学科的竞争...
济宁都市频道是济宁广播电视台全新打造的综合性电视频道,以都市人群为主要传播对象,...to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 33 Steam Achievements
Title: Unturned
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 7 Jul, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&More things are constantly being added and the experience will change over time. It's less beta testing at this point and more expanding on the game, although bugs and glitches are inevitable.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Most likely for several months, but it will depend on what the community thinks.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The current final release goal is to improve graphics, upgrade networking functionality, create more content and provide full Windows, OSX and Linux support.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game is completely playable with hours and hours of content to explore.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&It will remain free, but the abilities provided by Gold may change. Nothing that will make the game pay to win, however.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Throughout all of the development so far popularly recommended ideas have been added to the game. This will continue through the Steam release with the forums. The Steam Workshop could also be integrated to allow the community to create their own content. Polls are widely used to gauge community interest in various ideas.&
Play Unturned
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
New Zombies:
The zombies have got some new abilities! Keep an eye out for the Flanker zombies which can stealthily attack you from behind, and the Burner zombies which explode in a burst of flames spreading to other zombies. The Mega zombie has also realized he's strong enough to tear concrete right out of the ground for use as a projectile - so you're no longer safe just out of reach! Mind you this is only the beginning...
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added purple &Flanker& zombie.
Added orange &Burner& zombie.
Added ability for mega zombies to throw boulders.
Added muscular body mesh for mega zombies.
Added ability to purify dirty water in canteens with tablets.
Added pilot outfit. [IDs ]
Added &Whitelisted& command to enable whitelist.
Added Preferences.json file with viewmodel fov/offset options.
Improvements:
Improved queue to prioritize whitelisted players.
Improved appearance of ghillie suit foliage.
Tweaked fire outfit to be fireproof.
Tweaked sentry health and made rangefinders more common.
Tweaked claim flag health higher.
Tweaked generators to burn fuel more slowly.
Tweaked seeds to grow more quickly.
Tweaked explosion sorting priority.
Tweaked chart/GPS to be salvagable.
Tweaked to show hints for -VR and MSAA + Deferred.
Fixed case where server lets in more than max players.
Fixed character height change when swapping on/off ladder.
Fixed editor to clear trees with no asset when saving.
Fixed all pistol sights being slightly misaligned.
Fixed birch rampart client/server collision difference.
Fixed climbing ladder from prone/crouched position.
Fixed to force into prone when loading and player doesn't have enough headroom.
Fixed instantly reloading bolt action rifles.
Fixed raining in paintball arena.
Fixed tossing throwables through glass.
Fixed old hat using new hat state when swapped.
Viewmodel Preferences:
You can finally customize your viewmodel! I've elected to hide it away from the option menus however, as changing from the default settings will reveal issues in the animations especially with a high FoV. Tweak at your own peril!
VR Level Editor:
Rather frequently Vive owners have been downloading Unturned for the VR mode (quite reasonably) assuming it's the main game, and are disappointed to learn it's currently only for the level editor. It's also annoying for non-Vive owners having the SteamVR category and SteamVR launch options.
To help with these I've disabled the VR support info from Steam, and added more in-game information about launching it from the editor menu. While all recent editor upgrades have been applied to the VR version as well I do still want to do some VR specific upgrades, for example adding physical tools and a toolbox to carry them in, but judging from the negativity surrounding the initial VR update these should be prioritized after the core game's development has settled down.
Anniversary:
Today marks 2 years since Unturned launched on Steam! To celebrate this anyone who plays will get dropped the Anniversary Gift Bag which contains a bunch of party hats and a new mythical.
It's been a lot of fun working on the game this whole time. I hope you've enjoyed playing it! Thank you for all your support, and I'm looking forward to more awesome updates! :)
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added Anniversary Gift Bag.
Added queue for getting into full servers and &Queue_Size& command. [Default 8]
Added config options for full moon/beacon XP multiplier.
Added config option for player armor multiplier and disabling fall damage.
Added destructible object examples.
Added graphics option for terrain heightblend.
Added Paintball Arena map.
Improvements:
Improved spy image to show in pause menu.
Improved Arena mode to work with barricades/structures.
Tweaked to include econ icons in extras folder.
Tweaked dirty water to not be quite as bad.
Fixed broken road fence using wood fence material.
Fixed metal library not marked as locked.
Fixed tank crosshair showing in third person.
Fixed hiding snow/rain by deleting ambience file.
Fixed hiding flashbang by disabling HUD.
Fixed blowtorch can't be used on invulnerable vehicles.
Fixed nearby menu to work with vehicle passenger list.
Fixed climbing ladders rotated to intersect objects.
Fixed crash when display case has an item with no asset.
Fixed invisible ornamental tree leaves.
Fixed third person target point when aiming at the sky.
Fixed to show localized text in pause menu map name.
Fixed makeshift vehicle placement radius.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback:
Fortification:
Players can build massive forts out of structural building blocks, or build onto smaller buildings in the world with barricades. It is also possible to create traps and intricate electronic systems. More options for building are constantly being added based on what the community requests.
Survival:
It is entirely possible to live off the wilderness by harvesting resources, fishing, growing crops and hunting animals down. What sort of survival stuff is added is entirely decided by the community.
The game goes where the community wants it to. The initial release map is set on the lovely Prince Edward Island, but over the next few months many more locations will arrive for players to explore depending on what the community wants to see. Currently the island has plenty of interesting locations to discover and loot.
Bandits:
Players can choose to enter player versus player servers and battle other players to steal their gear. Banditry is highly supported with plenty of weapons and sneaky devices.
Heroes:
Players can join player versus environment servers to team up with other people, and easily create clans to play with their pals.
Unturned's level editor now supports the Vive! You can build the visuals of your maps using motion controllers with modes that provide the same functionality as the desktop editor, along with some special abilities like throwing objects. For non-visuals elements of the level such as data entry, spawn management or navigation baking the desktop editor is still required.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 3 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(7,756 reviews)
Very Positive
(210,121 reviews)
Early Access Review
Fun sandbox-like survival game.
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
It may be a very fun game at times, BUT it is quite possibly one of the most unbalanced games you can imagine.
Early Access Review
In my top 5 games on number 3. realy good game should pla 10/10 ign 360 no scope 420 blaze it
Early Access Review
I started playing this game so that I could get the skins and sell them, it's ok
Early Access Review
It's an amazing game, and it's free. What more could you want?
Early Access Review
9/10 would play the game lel
Early Access Review
Fun pixle lated game FULL OF ZOMBIES!!! :Di find the game very fun and a little bloody.
Early Access Review
All these comments say don't eat glue, so naturally when I play I'll eat all the glue I can find.
Early Access Review
good game but my items are not showing up in game
969 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
My Unturned Story- Starts game- Joins random server with 24 slots- I see a guy- The guy sees me- The guy asks if I want to team with him- I say yes- Our adventures start and we kill every zombie that dares stand in our way- We see a group of players- They start shooting at us- We start running- We look behind us and a humvee is driving straight at us- It's covered in barbed wire and C4- The person detonates the C4 on the humvee- My friend dies- I pick up my friend's gun from his corpse and proceed to shoot at everything that moves- I find some C4 from the dead terrorist and proceed to strap it onto a red car- I drive into their base while screaming &ALLAHU AKBAR!&- I detonate the C4- Everyone died9/11 would suicide bomb again
Was this review helpful?
394 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
-Spawned In Seattle.- Found a AK. -Found 9 bullets.-Killed 7 year old-Had to mute game.-Found Beans.-Found Soda.-Fell off bridge.-Died.-Respawned.-Spent 2 hours trying to find gun.-found gun.-No ammo.-Sniped by 7 year olds 31 year old father.-Respawned-Listened to 3 minutes of butthurt kid ranting.-Got kicked.-Rejoined.-Got a friend to join-We start going.-Shoot Random dude.-It was the kid.-Screams into the mike &I WILL END YOU&-12 people join the game in 10 minutes.-We find a gun store in downtown seattle.-Load up on some guns.-See a train of trucks-10 players in all black jump out. -Me and my friend duck.-Get shot.-Twice-Run into nearby building.-Trips on barbed wire.-Friend dies-Bleeding out w/ broken leg.-Naked Man walks up and beats me to death with a can opener screaming &Get Canned&-Left.-Rejoined 1 week later.-Found fuel. -Found plane.-Fueled Plane. -Crashed into Tower.-Tower didn't fall.-Jet Fuel Doesn't melt steel beams.-I give this game a 9/11
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
600 hours of experience and very well known on the workshop, so I pretty much have seen it all.Unturned is rather mixed. Most servers follow a pay to win format and are focused on PvP (get lucky to find a gun and kill everyone you meet) or die trying. These servers are trash. However if you join a server without plugins such as TPA and kits, it is completely different. It feels like a survival game more than a FPS. You get to build a base... only to get offline raided, fight off zombies while exploring towns, military bases, and other places. You get a chance to be the best rather than paying for a free gun kit and plane.But why do I recommend this game? Simple. Besides the current state, it has been improving greatly since what it used to be a long time ago. The community has improved to an extent, the recent addition of bullet drop and scope sway makes sniping require more skill rather than a simple point, click the head and get an instant kill, and the workshops includes mods to suit almost anyone.The workshop- it's brilliant. Nelson has done a good job with the additions he has made to Unturned, but the workshop has a lot of good content, including a lot of gun and hat skins (which has caused the economy to be similar to CS:GO or TF2) there are maps that can go up to 64 square kms and dwesigned for a lot of gamemodes. There's maps designed for survival similar to Washington/PEI and works well due to it's design, Maps that allow you to race, Maps such as mine (Isle of Wolves) which is based on progression, and of course arenas and maps to try and replicate famous maps such as Chernarus and Dust II. And some modders have added many workshop guns and vehicles too. Want to fire away at a horde of zombies with a minigun while your friend is flying you around on a Hummingbird? Now you can.The graphics is rather a blocky and simple design. I don't dislike the design, but some people would be put off by it. Nelson has said he will improve it to have graphics that are similar to Firewatch. which I suppose is better, we'll have to find out ourselves. However this simple design makes it seem more like a cartoon than realism, which people could see it relate to games like Minecraft, just with guns.If you are one who doesn't want to play the game due to factors such as the community, go ahead. But you're missing out.
Was this review helpful?
111 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
-Be me-Unturned newbie, just spawning into server-Finds myself at a fire station. Picks up gun from dead body.-Sees someone in the distance. I wave to them.-They scream in chat &F*?? YOU NOOB&-They take aim and shoot-mfw they're a terrible shot with a scope-I point my gun at them and fire. Headshot.-Loots the corpse. Continues to hunt them across the map.-5 kills later, kid says he &has to go to dinner& and with one final &F*?? YOOOOUUUU&, he leaves.9/11 would make kids ragequit againall in all tho, decent game, has a nice atmosphere and style and the combat is well developed. In the words of a great man, &Hey... that's mildly adequate.&
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
good game cancer community
Was this review helpful?
29 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Made a group called &The Great Tree& We respected all the trees we saw and hunt down players who chop down trees. We waited for players to respawn so we can handcuff them and then sacrfice them near a tree for the great tree.We yell in battle &All hail the great tree!& before we die. 10/10 - IGN Would play again.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Another easy 100%, though
it is a bit time consuming.I know what you may be thinking &Oh great...another Minecraft&, and normally you'd be right.
However, even without playing Minecraft, you can see what's different.
(And no, I have NOT played Minecraft)Unturned takes away the ability to build like Minecraft originally had, but substitutes it with vehicles and combat.
Of course, one could argue that this game is like Nomad, which is also free and gives you the ability to build cabins and such.
Even though this game is still a clone, it's still decent.
The most redeemable factor to Unturned that sets it apart from its clone counterparts is that you get drops just like in TF2....and you can put them on Steam Market for a profit.Unturned is a decent title, but can still be boring if it's not your cup of tea (Hey, at least it's better than Voxelized.
If you want a free and easy 100%, dive on in.
If you want a Minecraft clone, have at it.5/10
A nice clone that offers free achievements and items you can sell for steam cash.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game got so much better after the few updates it had since I last played. This game is so much better now, it rivals even the high budget open world survival games, it may even be better than them now. Please do yourself a favor and get it.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
A perfect blend of survival and creativity. This game is great for people with low performance computer who expect a lot from a video game. The graphics are simple so the game can run with any crappy computers with a decent fps. Unturned was one of the first free steam games I really enjoyed. Unturned also has a very open community which Nelson (creator) is always listening to. Over all great game can't wait for more features to come soon!
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I like how you can literally drink glue and start tripping out 10/10
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 unturned服务器进不去 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信