一首英文歌高潮带you部分是法拉林法拉林男的唱的

一首英文歌高潮的时候是法拉林法拉林法拉林这样的 男的唱的 酒吧里也经常听_百度知道
一首英文歌高潮的时候是法拉林法拉林法拉林这样的 男的唱的 酒吧里也经常听
re an oyster cracker on the stew,I soon,And the honey in the tea,We&#39,Like the wheel of cheese high in the skyWcause,That shines in the sun at noon,We&#39,With a captain who' soonWe's bui soon,That he dropped the oar,Now the hull has
soon, one lump or two,The golden crust on an apple pie,That shinere gonna be sinkin&#39,We're gonna beSinkin&#39,But we&#39,We&#39,Ire a wheel of cheese high in the sky.We&#39?No tre gonna beSinkin&#39,Everybody hold your breath 're gonna be sinkin're gonna be sinkin&#39,The honey in the teaThe sugar cubes.In a boat that&#39,We drifted from the shore, one lump or two.. we&#39,We're gonna beSinkin&#39,Tiny hole has sprung a leak,And we're gonna be sinkin&#39.We're the golden crust on an apple pie.;re gonna beSinkin&#39.Like the oyster soon,Everybody hold your breathAnd down and down we goNorah Jones - Sinkin' SoonWe&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌歌词是法拉林法拉法拉林法拉林_百度知道
一首英文歌歌词是法拉林法拉法拉林法拉林
Like a flowerWaiting to bloomLike a lightbulbIn a dark roomIm just sittin here waiting for youTo come on home and turn me onLike the desert waiting for the rainLike a school kid waiting for the springIm just sitting here waiting for youTo come on home and turn me onMy poor heartIts been so darkSince youve been goneAfter all your the one who turns me offYou're the only one who can turn me back onMy Hi-fi is waiting for a new tuneMy glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubesI'm just sitting here waiting for youTo come on home and turn me onTurn me on
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌高潮呜呜呜呜呜 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信