you youknowyoulikeit you like it是不是有首男声版的?

求一首英文歌,男的唱的也许是组合其中一句貌似“best the way i like it best the way you like it best the way we like it
大杂锅dw9Y
Deep Side - booty music试听/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Deep%20Side%20-%20booty%20music
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码编辑点评:《Someone Like You》已经出了第N个翻唱版,这次要推荐的来自Victor King和Andy Lange。入夜的窗边,两个人,两把吉他。剪影蒙上一圈光晕,如此寂寞的美丽。
沪江英乐讯 Adele大热单曲《Someone Like You》又出翻唱新版本!这次是Victor King和Andy Lange的组合,很曼妙的和声,副歌部分也做了微小的改动。附上英文版歌词,听着两个大男生唱 &you found a boy and you're married now& ,你是不是也会有种心痛的感觉呢?
Song:Someone like you (Cover)
Aritist:Victor King & Andy Lange
I heard that you're settled down
That you found a boy and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess he gave you things I didn't give to you
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
&I'll remember&, you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
You know how the time flies
Only yesterday it was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over, yeah.
Don't forget me, I beg
Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
Don't forget me, I beg
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead.
Don't forget me, I beg
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.男声慢摇 老歌 很经典 would you answer really baby i just want to know_百度知道
男声慢摇 老歌 很经典 would you answer really baby i just want to know
would you answer really baby i just want to knowif you wanna be with me what you really really neednow i shoudn't trust to with you look at me when you tell me baby i love you maybe that you want me to sorry i am sorryyou lazy you so crazyyou need money only money这是歌词
提问者采纳
手 ., ra ra ra ra., so you&#39: SorryRa ra ra ra ra , ra ra ra ra: RSDJ歌名 ;t trust the way You look at me when you Tell me baby &quot.;re lying
Maybe that you want me too Sorry. Put your arms around me Baby I just wanna know If you wanna be with me What you really really need No I shouldn're lazy You&#39, I am sorry You&#39.;re so crazy You need money only money I love you&quot
提问者评价
好棒 真的谢谢你!!!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
你想大家帮你解答什么
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌副歌部分突然收束,分不清是男声还是女声。好像有一句like you hurt me还有and it's not under the chair。
爱我恨我〝刻
my love will get you home If you wander off too far, my love will get you home. If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home. If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home. If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home. If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home. If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home. If you ever feel ashame, my love will get you home. If its only you to blame, my love will get you home. If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home. 如果你在远方彷徨不定. 我的爱会带你回家. 如你追随错误的星星, 我的爱会带你回家. 如你曾经发现你自已迷失了,总感到孤独, 回头吧,心中有我, 我的爱会带你回家. BOY , 我的爱会带你回家 .如果明亮的光蒙蔽您的眼睛, 我的爱将带你回家. 如果回家的路上遇上什么困难. 我的爱会带你回家.如你曾经发现你自已迷失了,总感到孤独, 回头吧,心中有我, 我的爱会带你回家. BOY , 我的爱会带你回家 如果你曾感到羞CHI .. 我的爱会带你回家. 如果只是ZEBEI 你自已我的爱会带你回家 如你曾经发现你自已迷失了,总感到孤独, 回头吧,心中有我, 我的爱会带你回家. BOY , 我的爱会带你回家 补充: 题目是my love will get you home
不是这个这个太舒缓了,那首歌是突然收束。还是谢谢你了。如果没正确答案就采纳你了。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 i would like to know 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信