Damn who knew all the planes we flew
谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程
Good things we've been through
谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好
That I'll be standing right here
这便是我在你眼前出现的原因
Talking to you about another path
与你聊聊另一种选...
歌曲的音乐录影带于日正式发布,由Marc Klasfeld执导拍摄 。音乐录影带中剪辑了维兹·卡利法与查理·普斯两人的演唱画面,并穿插保罗·沃克在该系列电影的片段。MV的最后,由保罗·沃克饰演的Brian O'Conner和范·迪塞尔饰演的Dominic Toretto相视一笑,驶向两条不同的道路。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 男女对唱的 歌词里面有好几次see you again 快结束的时候隐隐_百度知道
一首英文歌 男女对唱的 歌词里面有好几次see you again 快结束的时候隐隐
一首英文歌 男女对唱的 歌词里面有好几次see you again 快结束的时候隐隐约约听到了一句不散不见
ll tell you all about it when i see you again.oh i've come a long way from where we began:it&#39.we&#39.hold every memory as you goand every road you takeo will always lead you home?everything i went throughyou were standing there by my sideand now you be with gonna s all that we got.it&#39.when i see you again~damnwho knewall the planes we flewgood things we been throughthat i&#39.light guide your way:See You Again演唱.when i see you again~first you both go out your wayand the vibe is feeling strongand what&#39.and i've come a long wayt lasthad to switch uplook at things different see the bigger picturethose were the days hard work forever paysnow i see yll tell you all about it m gone.it&#39:歌词?everything i went through you were standing there by my sideand now you be with gonna me for the last ride:Wiz Khalifa.oh i&#39.how could we not talk about family when family&#39.we'll tell you all about it when i see you again.and i's small turn to a friendshipturned into a bond and that bond willnever be broke and the love willnever get lost、Charlie Puth时长:3分49秒语言;s been a long daywd be standing right here talking to you aboutanother path i know we loved to hit the road and laughbut something told me that it wouldn've come a long way from where we began:英语发行时间歌名.we's been a long day wll tell you all about it ll tell you all about it when i see you again.and i&#39.oh i's been a long day wll tell you all about it when i see you again.and when brotherhood comefirst then the line will never be crossedestablished it on our ownwhen that line had to be drawnand that line iswhat we reached so remember me when i&#39.how could we not talk about family when family&#39
Late at night I lie awakeThinking `bout the love we hadIsn't it sad that it'll turned to,Memories in the darkPicture frames and broken heartsBroken heartsBut they say these wounds will healBut baby the tales tell liesThey get so surrealIt makes me wish,That this world was big enoughFor the both of usThat this life wasBright enough to light another dayBut I can't look backCause when I do I start wonderingWill I see you againEveryday were growing up to fastI got to find away to make it threwBut baby you knowI still think about youBut memories in the darkPicture frames can't fix these heartsThese broken heartsAnd they say this pain will fadeOhh but baby the songs weve sangWhen I hear them playWill I see you again?AgainNah nah nah nah nah nah nahAgainnnAgainnnNah nah nah nah nah nah nahAgainWill I see you again?AgainNah nah nah nah nah nah nahAgain
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁泰国萌妹子翻唱《See You Again》 — 网络红人_网络红人_其他高清视频在线观看_MTV歌曲_乐视视频
泰国萌妹子翻唱《See You Again》 — 网络红人
收藏成功!同时能自动追剧。
下载到电脑
缓存至手机
我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
转存到云盘
方式B免费发短信到手机
我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
方式C下载APP到本机
英雄,快来抢沙发!
英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站
乐视网频道
乐视网旗下产品
Copyright &
乐视视频(le.com)All rights reserved.See You Again(00后养成组合H2K鲜萌学唱“速激7”插曲) — H2K_H2K_MV高清视频在线观看_MTV歌曲_乐视视频
See You Again(00后养成组合H2K鲜萌学唱“速激7”插曲)..
收藏成功!同时能自动追剧。
下载到电脑
缓存至手机
我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
转存到云盘
方式B免费发短信到手机
我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
方式C下载APP到本机
英雄,快来抢沙发!
英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站