开头是很低沉英文歌mayday的英文歌

,求一首英文歌,男的,开头是one什么什么 two什么什么 一直到九吧好像,很低沉的声_百度知道
,求一首英文歌,男的,开头是one什么什么 two什么什么 一直到九吧好像,很低沉的声
re the only one for mefour, how I use to say that I&#39, girl it're like a dream come truetwo, just wanna be with youthreeBack at one吧;s undeniable that we should be togetherIt's plain to see that you'll start back at oneyeahIt&#39, make you fall in love with meif ever I believe my work is doneThen I&#39, just wanna be with youthree, girl it&#39, time will i revealyeahll start back at oneSay farewell to the darkened nightI see the coming of the sunI feelre like a dream come truere the only one for mefour, once you know what it&#39.You came and breathed new life into this lonely heart of mineYou threw out the life lineJust in the nick of timet know just how I feelThen let me show you now that I&#39, repeat steps one tru threefive, ehAnd Ure like a dream come truetwo, make you fall in love with meif ever I believe my work is doneThen I've got the keys to my hearts unbelievable, repeat steps one tru threefive, repeat steps one tru threes plain to see that you&#39, girl it&#39, just wanna be with youthree,You'd fall neverThe basis is need to knowIf you don&#39,Whose life has just begun,You's all about,You&#39, make you fall in love with meif ever I believe my work is doneThen I'm for realIs plain to see that you're the only one for mefour, the way things work themselves outAnd all emotional, for us to be apartI never would have made it very farCause you know you&#39?Back at Onebrian mcknightIt&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
one little indian
是儿歌啊 。。。。
亲。。。应该。。。是···一首儿歌吧?//
one for da money
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神回复,开头是come on的英文歌,节奏感很强,大约一个小时左右,里面有男声和小孩声(沈阳光_百度知道
求大神回复,开头是come on的英文歌,节奏感很强,大约一个小时左右,里面有男声和小孩声(沈阳光
,里面有男声和小孩声(沈阳光明中学健美操舞曲)回答正确100财富值,大约一个小时左右求大神回复!,节奏感很强,开头是come on的英文歌
t think you can forgive youYa when there&#39, You never said a wordYou didn't think I could believe youYa, when seas will cover landsAnd when men will be no moreDon&#39, You never said a wordYou didn't think I could forgive youSee our world is slowly dyingI&#39, our hands will get more wrinkledAnd our hair it will be greyDon't think they could forgive youHt think I could forgive youSee our world is slowly dyingI't send me no letterDon'm not wasting no more timeDon't send me no letterDon't send me no letterDon't think you will forgive youYa, our hands will get more wrinkledAnd our hair it will be greyDon't think you can forgive youYa when there't think I could forgive youAnd see the children are starvingAnd their houses were destroyedDon't think I could believe youYa;t think I could forgive youAnd see the children are starvingAnd their houses were destroyedDon't think they could forgive youHey, You never said a wordYou didn&#39, when seas will cover landsAnd when men will be no moreDon'll just be silenceAnd when life will be overDon't send me no letterDon't think I could forgive youSee our world is slowly dyingI'm not wasting no more timeDon'm not wasting no more timeDon&#39, You never said a wordYou didn't think I could forgive youSee our world is slowly dyingI'll just be silenceAnd when life will be overDon&#39Prayer in C (Robin Schulz Remix) - Lilly Wood and The PrickYa;t think I could believe youYa;m not wasting no more timeDon't think I could believe youYa
看看时长行不!!!而且开头也不是come on!!!又白激动了。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他1条回答
y Girl ? (Sunny Hill) ??
remember the name
时长大约一个小时。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《而我知道》很久之前MAYDAY的一首歌,周格泰的作品。突然发现,它才是我最爱的歌曲。至少是曾经值得一看的作品,忍住泪水看下去。