歌词when i was young歌词shewas21 when i was young歌词shewas2

woman,she was gentle歌词翻译_百度知道
woman,she was gentle歌词翻译
woman,she was gentle女人,她很温柔例句1.The first time I saw her, I felt she was a beautiful and tender woman. She is gentle and graceful, with a sweet smile.第一次看到她,我觉得她是一个温柔美丽的女人,看上去很文静舒服,她的笑容非常甜美。2.Though she was a country women, my mother was a gentle , providentwoman.虽然我的母亲是一位乡村妇女,但是她是一位文雅的,慈爱的女人。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
she was gentle.but i was born a sailorwith a sailor&#39,to teach me how to sing this song.la la la la la la la la .,she held it like a child., she was gentle - eric andersenwoman.woman,shsome would call her a saviorwhile some would call her a slave..;s lonely life:you should see you cannot reachfor what you cannot touch, it betrayed me..,she took me for a while,she held it like a child..she said our love was sacred.la la la .,now i will sing it wellla la la .la la la ,she couldn'she said the swhile underneath we really knewneither ont be the sailor&#39.she claimed she was the womanwho knew the life i craved, she was gentle.so i will wander through your woundslookng for an honest scar.when my soul was beaten.once there as another,la la la lalike a childla la la lalike a childla la la lalike a childla la la lam telling you《Woman.like a child,always broke my thoughts.now even you my lovehave come to expect too much,she stabbed me with the silenceand i bled and called it love., She Was Gentle》歌词;she never could received these thingsthat i&#39,she loowhen my soul was beaten.,i agreed it was blessed
其他1条回答
《Woman, She Was Gentle》歌词:
woman, she was gentle - eric andersen
woman, she was gentle,
when my soul was beaten,
she held it like a child.
once there as another,
she never could received these things
that i'm telling you.
la la la la la la la la ...
she claimed she was the woman
some would call her a savior
while some would call her a slave.
her devotion, it betrayed me,
always broke my thoughts,
she stabbed me with the silence
and i bled and called it love.
la la la ...
but i was born a sailor
with a sailor'
she said the sea it fr...
she的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“I was her,she was me”这是开头的歌词,这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
“I was her,she was me”这是开头的歌词,这首歌叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
英国著名男歌手“坏小子”罗比·威廉姆斯 Robbie Williams最好听的歌曲《She's The One》。
robbie willams的she is the one
she's the one
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
she的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁When She Loved Me 歌词_百度知道
When She Loved Me 歌词
提问者采纳
/song/" target="_blank">http: Sarah McLachlanWhen somebody loved meeverything was beautifulevery hour we spent togetherlives within my heartAnd when she was sadI was there to dry her tearsand when she was happy so was Iwhen she loved meThrough the summer and the fallwe had each other that was alljust she and I togetherlike it was meant to beand when she was lonelyI was there to comfort herand I knew that she loved meSo the years went byI stayed the samebut she began to drift awayI was left alonestill I waited for the daywhen she&#39;d sayI will always love youLonely and forgottennever thought she&#39:When She Loved Me歌手.;d look my wayand she smiled at meand held mejust like she used to dolike she loved mewhen she loved meWhen somebody loved meeverything was beautifulevery hour we spent togetherlives within my heartWhen she loved me.baidu.<a href="http://music.歌曲://music
相关专业回答
歌曲:When She Loved Me
歌手: Sarah McLachlan
When somebody loved me
everything was beautiful
every hour we spent together
lives within my heart
And when she was sad
I was there to dry her tears
and when she was happy so was I
when she loved me
Through the summer and the fall