其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,开头音译过来应该是汪汪汪汪汪汪搜别凉,求大神告知是什么歌_百度知道
一首英文歌,开头音译过来应该是汪汪汪汪汪汪搜别凉,求大神告知是什么歌
shake shake?Now if she moves like this, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, here we go nowNow if she does it like this! Yeah, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake?Now if she moves like this, a-shake itShake shake, will you move her like that, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake?Come on, shake shake, shake shake?Now if she touches like this, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake?Cre on the bed but your clothes are laying right thereAnd I was thinking of places that I could hideTonight you's tearing me up, a-shake itYour lips tremble but your eyes are in a straight stareWe's cold but girl we&#39, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, will you move her like that, let me go nowThis feeling&#39, a-shake itSll take you home if you don&#39, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake?Come on, shake shake, shake shake, shake shake, let me go nowThis feeling&#39Shake It(The Lindbergh Palace Remix) - Metro StationLet&#39, a-shake itSs drop,t get you off my mindI could tell that you could tell that I was taking my timeBut I was thinking of ways to get you staying the nightYour body't leave me at the front doorYour body&#39, will you do it like that, shake shake, will you touch her right back, come onShake?Now if she touches like this, shake shake, shake shake, shakeI&#39, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itI saw you dancing and I couldn&#39?Now if she touches like this, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake,re getting so warmAnd I was thinking of ways that I could get insideTonight you&#39, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, will you touch her right back, tell me off so I can turn off the lightsNow if she does it like this, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, will you touch her right back, shake shake?Now if she moves like this, shake shake, will you move her like that, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, a-shake itShake shake,s tearing me up, will you do it like that, here we go nowNow if she does it like this, shake shake,re falling in love, shake shake, shake shake,s shaking, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, will you do it like that, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake itShake shake, shake shake
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首开头就是高潮的英文歌_百度知道
求一首开头就是高潮的英文歌
《同行》 ta bo wa play mi dai ni cte/ te dyou shie mei/ men a mi pro sing mi swia men play to bei/ ya hem ru/ ru plam rua/ ta mi rua/ go ki mi dai/ dai gong te kong bi ru mei tion king mi ya/ dai/ te kong kei di ying play rua/ me ne bre pen/men a ten do zai/ dai gong mi kong mai men mv gan/ dai deng te/ fen play mi/ plen ti ki plen tai tou nen/ be tei kou zai kua mai lou zai ze dai mi gan/ lai gan/ hei men ben plan/ when ta deng kim/ di zen mi pi si te gao shen/ you be gang dua na na/ dang me zai kang mong dai do wi/ wo duo mei ting mi yong mi when/ kru to kang ti rua kong te song zai tion mi bla tai/ mi kang ting you nei kang rua you ma mai/ lai ti pa rua tion shie wi la fv ha kua rai/ dai mi nai/ go pen ru/ mv tu kuang ti mi zai glei/ wo ta xi wi ku te no te ku ben ben ken bruo/ ti pro sing da ya a/ hei men ben plan/ when ta deng kim/ di zen mi pi si te gao shen/ you be gang dua na na/ ho o/ dang me zai kang mong dai do wi/ wo duo mei ting mi yong mi when/ kru to kang ti rua kong te song zai tion mi bla tai/
mi tang dang hei rou deng kim/ len mi sing kong te gao shen/ mi ta dang hiu dang ruo kim/
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 日语谢谢音译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信