Buy Blockstorm
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends 13 June
-82%? 28? 5
Buy Blockstorm 4-Pack
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends 13 June
-80%? 50? 10
Recent updates
Hello Blocksters!
We launched our new official Workshop servers.
Workshop servers are ranked like any other official server.
This means that if you join them, your score and your achievements
will be updated during the match.
Workshop servers periodically download the most voted and the most trending maps (according to Steam) in our community workshop and make them available to play online in dedicated servers.
Most appreciated maps (that is, maps that are mostly played till the end of the match by users) have a higher priority to be selected in the following matches. On the other end, maps that are not enjoyed by users (by quitting the match or not voting them) are automatically discarded.
We hope you'll be glad to see your custom maps in ranked servers too.
Soo.. have a nice fight and may the best win!
1 February
- [Editor] Added support for tinted blocks. Now, when you place a block,
you could also specify a color
- [Editor] Added plain white block
- [Editor] Added white version of some legacy blocks, in order to allow the tint feature.
- [Workshop] When you update an item, you could choose if overwrite or not its description on Steam Workshop
- [Fix] Barrels and Propan explosion behaviour was different based on angle of placement in the map
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with falling objects physics
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with falling objects graphics
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with grenade physics
- [Fix] Fixed an issue with weekly leaderboards
- [Fix] Transparent blocks and Arcablock are rendered correctly also in nightly environments
- [Fix] Mouse/Pad sensitivity in Key Settings UI now shows a numeric value
- [Fix] Minor fixes
“Regardless, Get In This world, and Now. This is undoubtedly one of “The” Summer Games. No silly hats required.”
“it shows some great potential to become a unique indie title”
“You’ve seen games like Blockstorm, you may have even played games like Blockstorm, but I doubt you’ve had more fun in those games as you can have in Blockstorm.”
About This Game
Blockstorm is a FPS game set in a world made of destructible blocks.
The voxel nature of characters and maps and the in-game editor allows you to fully customize your game and quickly share your experience with other players.
You are free to create your own maps and characters from scratch or to customize existing ones. You can edit weapons too.
All maps and characters included in the game are made with the same tools that are available to the public.
-------------------------------------------------------
Weapons range from precise rifles to heavy machine guns or even explosives capable of destroying hiding places and creating tactical advantages.
You can pick out your own load out, choosing between a set of weapons configured by the creator of the map.
You can build everything in Blockstorm, and you can destroy it.
Currently supported modes:
Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
Capture The Flag
Assault
Castle Battle
Hunt
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 200 MB available space
Additional Notes: With the minimum configuration, disable dynamic shadows and effects
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 ti
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 512 MB available space
Minimum:
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Additional Notes: With the minimum configuration, disable dynamic shadows and effects
Minimum:
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT
Storage: 200 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 ti
Storage: 512 MB available space
2014 Indiegala s.r.l. - Blockstorm(TM) is a registered trademark of Indiegala s.r.l.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(157 reviews)
Very Positive
(3,816 reviews)
This game is so ????ing boring it's like a copy or BLOCKADE 3D and that game is free so this game is not good u dont even have animations for the ????ing reloads! a piece of ???? 1/10
Ok, let’s get this review started. For those of you that want a brief overview (or those of you that can't be stuffed reading the massive review below), there is a pros/cons list down underneath the actual review.PROSFirst good thing is that the game has a weapon, player model, and map maker, which is rather nice, as it brings a personal touch to the game.Second good thing is It has workshop support which is also quite nice.Third, is the pretty decent game-play, although the lag is a mild problem, its mainly due to the horrible internet where I live.
Another upside is the balanced weapons. And the fifth and likely most important upside, is the completely destructible environments that don't take a beast of a computer to run.Next, there is the sixth good thing...the MECHS...Completely awesome and deadly, those things tear through almost anyone in their path. They take a fair few missiles to bring down too.On a final point, you can create your own servers quickly and easily.CONSFirst off, the editors are rather limited. The gun and player model editor are ridiculously frustrating with the editor being unable to remove most blocks from both gun and player model is infuriating. I could understand if it was a single block in the middle of the gun or at the back, however unfortunately you cant remove half the gun and/or the middle layer...for unexplained reasons. On top of that, the size of editing space is incredibly limited, only allowing you to place one or two blocks in any direction outside of the original gun, which makes it extremely frustrating if you are trying to make your machine gun look like the heavy lancer from Ratchet and Clank 2...Not sure how many people remember that game...ANYWAY, back to the review. On to the map editor. The editor is relatively less limited, however the inability of placing very many NPC's in a small area is annoying to say the least when trying to create a zombie survival. Another downside is that the map editor can at times be borderline confusing with what is considered the actual map, and what isn't. The second downside is that-despite the weapons being balanced, there simply aren't enough to make the game feel different from most other shooters. The third downside is that other than an A.I for turrets and zombies, there are no bots. The fourth downside is that you have to be online to play, even to just test an edited map or piece of equipment. LIST OF PROS AND CONSPROS-Mostly balanced weapons-Decent game-play-Bi-pedal mechanical walkers (Giant walking things with a minigun, rocket launcher and what seems to be a power-fist :P)-Editors-for the personal touch that you need while mass-murdering everyone in your path with a bright orange machine-gun while looking like a storm trooper..,-Workshop support so you can upload your creations and make use of what other's have uploaded. Useful for doing what is mentioned above :P-You can make your own server and watch as it fills up with random players from around the globe :PCONS-Editors are extremely limited-but have good potential.-Not enough weapons...(THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY WEAPONS...well..most of the time)-No A.I/Bots (except zombies/turrets)-Online play only-no editing maps and playing them offline.And finally, dear reader, you stumble in relief over what is known as a summary :PSo, decent shooter at its core, but it needs a lot of modification with the editors, as well as requires actual A.I to fight against offline. I'd personally recommend buying it on sale.Thats all for this review. Dragon out.
Hey, this is pretty good!
Everything you hate about all those games this game tried to be like.
Add Console Commands.Add Console Commands.Add Console Commands.Add Console Commands.Add Bots.Add Bots.Add Bots.Add Bots.Add Bots.
This game is a pixel based shooter, but is different in a ton of ways.Pros:-Great Workshop Support-Great Optimization (Was able to run at 30+ fps with vanilla Intel HD Graphics)-Great Weapon Balancing-Easy Server Hosting (with hamachi)-Good amount of game modes.Cons:-Snipers are very slow-Small amount of official servers and they can get really full fast.Overall I give it an 8/10, it's a very good game but it has it's few bad points but overall it's very good, I would reccomend getting the 4 pack and playing it with some freinds because that's the best way to!
This game is great, but not many people play it. Swaggy gameplay here: im gonna be rich hooes
TLDR: Game isn't very polished, buy it on sale if you want it.It's a game that got soooo close to being great.If it weren't for the few and far between servers and players, subpar controls, and abundance of lag wizards, this game could've done better on steam.Personally, I love the concept of being able to create your own equipment, characters, and maps, but the rest of the game drags it down. The controls feel floaty, I can never seem to tell where I'm aiming due to both lag and the controls, and everything just feels so small.Looking at what Blockstorm is currently, I would wait to buy this on sale if I wanted it. It's not worth the current full price to me in it's state. Put it on the backburner until the game gets polished some more.
FirstThis game is a first person shooter made with blocks, and a highly detailed editor that let's you make just about anything you can think of, It's extremely fun and one of the best I've played in a long time, make sure to read this review as every game does have some negatives(Though very little), and at the end of the review I'll send you a link to where you can actually get this game for free, so let's just get straight into the pros and consPros- Gameplay - As I said above it's a traditional first person shooter, with the regular things you would expect to see, and like most of them it all works out really well though it added some new features like the shovel, and a block adder, during any kind of matches you can dig into the environment and build on it, allowing you to build cover or make unique breaches into enemy territory, overall the main gameplay of the game for me is ok, as most of my hours in the game aren't in multiplayer- Editors - In the game you can use a thing called editors where you can build on or edit any model in the game including weapon skins, characters, mechs, and maps, this feature allows you to make highly detailed creations of nearly anything you want that can be instantly used in gameplay, you can also upload these creations to the workshop and have others use/download your item, by the time this review is out I’d have made about 17+ workshop items for the game, the creation factor is very easy to learn and really fun once you master it, and it’s so fun that almost all of my hours in the game have gone to making things rather than even playing it- Replay Value – Wither your playing the game for creation or gameplay it seems to have a never ending amount of content to keep you locked in at all times- Better Than Ace Of Spades - ace of spades is worth more money but not as fun as Bs you cant make your own character or even your weapon and its P2W since the new dlc Cons- Some Balancing Issues – During some multiplayer matches every base for the teams are unique, while this is a cool feature some teams have a better advantage due to the higher ground/location- Could Use Some More Editing Features – While the editing is almost perfect there is some more things that it could use such as metallic colors, clear blocks, and a few other things- Few People In Multiplayer – While I can’t blame the game for this it’s still something that needs to be said, while there still is some there is a pretty low population of Online people so some of the more creative or interesting game modes no one may be playing- New Weapons – While the game has some there isn’t that much of a variety when it comes to weapons, hopefully some new ones can be added in, in a future game update
Ever wanted to join a deathmatch with all lv 1s and 1 lv 64 who just goes around and whoops everyone's ????Then waste your money on this game instead of a csgo skin
Let me start by saying: This game is awesome! I got it in the sale....but this game is well worth full price! If your looking for a solid fps with great online.... then this is it.... you can create ur own characters..... weapons.... and maps easily, meaning theres no shortage of new maps to play on....and theres no shortage of players...this game is very much alive.Minecraft + Call of duty + a hell of a lot of fun = this game........ so go on then.... buy it!
A Great Game That Is Like A Minecraft , Call Of Duty In One Game! I Rate It 10/10 StarsMade 16/06/07
Its kinda cool game, i like what someone said &Visit of minecraft in csgo& this words completly define this game :)
Better than Blockade 3D for $0.99
dont buy it, its filled full of hackers
BlockStorm, a game with a tiny community that results in about 3-4 servers to chose from. Those who play on those servers are often laggers that just teleport all over the place, quite annoying for someone who likes the sniper. Gun balance is meh and community is a mix of really cool people and depressed CSGO players that come to BlockStorm so they can finially use that knife skin they masterbate to every night. Oh yeah and don't forget the complete noobs that think this game is Minecraft, and those who act this way for some annoying reason. Speaking of skins, the custom skins in this game might be the only reason to play it. If you are a nerd or... depressed CSGO player, you can use cool skins of things you like. The skins creator gives you customization of almost every block in the model consisting of probably thousands of blocks. There is a internal frame you can't change (otherwise you could have invisible skins) and an external limit to how many blocks you can add (otherwise there would be skins that take up the whole map. This allows you to use some of your favorite weapons from TV, other games, Anime, books, and basically whatever you want (some sorry souls make pen15 skins). I don't know about you but I am a nerd and love creating and playing as my favorite characters from other games and Animes. This game was pretty good but the community has been slowy rotting and now all there is are laggers and few servers avalible. I would recommend this game if not for the horrible lack of players. Also know that this game is not the most serious shooter ever, you are not getting CSGO lvls of recoil and the guns are limited.
Product received for free
Let me tell you, if you like fps's, this is not the game for you. The aiming is just god awful, the movement is horrid, and the spray is even worse than either. If you think you're gonna go build a gun before game like in robocraft, then you're sadly mistaken. This is something I would avoid at all costs, even at its lowest sale price. Save yourself the trouble.
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Blockstorm on 4 October, 2014, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
When Minecraft ????s Call of Duty, this is their child, Blockstorm
The only game where you can fight Hitler as Darth Vader in a light saber duel. And that is only one scenario!
When Minecraft meets CS:GO...10/10 would mine blocks while killing russians again.
Was this review helpful?
The only game where you can fight Hitler as Darth Vader in a light saber duel. And that is only one scenario!
Was this review helpful?
Pros:- Guys, it's 7EUR, come on!!!- Refreshing and interesting sandbox shooter concept- Supports content creating among the community- Fast action, default maps are well designed- Skin/Map/Character editor makes for some funny and random moments while playing-& unlikely to get boringCons:- Movement is not responsive enough- Mouse aiming results in delay (the mouse drags behind your movement, no possibility to turn off as far as I know)- Editor is not directly accessible, a bit of a messy interfaceThere are some cons, which are to be ignored for the review, because they are not related to the quality of the game but I thought I'd mention them anyways, please dont get rejected by them:- not enough people are playing for a multiplayer shooter- servers are empty very often, clicking on the &quick match& option results in joining an empty server (so always choose a server instead of doing that)conclusion:It is a fun, entertaining and refreshing game. Content is constantly flowing into the game, so there is no repetetive maps or gameplay, but the controls are not as responsive as they could be.Overall I do recommend this game, because a larger community will help to improve the game to a point where I have nothing to complain about anymore.
Was this review helpful?
TLDR: Game isn't very polished, buy it on sale if you want it.It's a game that got soooo close to being great.If it weren't for the few and far between servers and players, subpar controls, and abundance of lag wizards, this game could've done better on steam.Personally, I love the concept of being able to create your own equipment, characters, and maps, but the rest of the game drags it down. The controls feel floaty, I can never seem to tell where I'm aiming due to both lag and the controls, and everything just feels so small.Looking at what Blockstorm is currently, I would wait to buy this on sale if I wanted it. It's not worth the current full price to me in it's state. Put it on the backburner until the game gets polished some more.
Was this review helpful?
Blockstorm is a crafters dream, Create your character, create your world, create what weapon you will use and go dominate some players.
Was this review helpful?
Everything you hate about all those games this game tried to be like.
Was this review helpful?
This game is great, but not many people play it. Swaggy gameplay here: im gonna be rich hooes
Was this review helpful?
This game is a pixel based shooter, but is different in a ton of ways.Pros:-Great Workshop Support-Great Optimization (Was able to run at 30+ fps with vanilla Intel HD Graphics)-Great Weapon Balancing-Easy Server Hosting (with hamachi)-Good amount of game modes.Cons:-Snipers are very slow-Small amount of official servers and they can get really full fast.Overall I give it an 8/10, it's a very good game but it has it's few bad points but overall it's very good, I would reccomend getting the 4 pack and playing it with some freinds because that's the best way to!
Was this review helpful?
Hey, this is pretty good!
Was this review helpful?
Funny game, if you like Garry\'s Mod you can try this too.
Was this review helpful?
Better than Blockade 3D for $0.99
Was this review helpful?
Its kinda cool game, i like what someone said &Visit of minecraft in csgo& this words completly define this game :)
Was this review helpful?
Let me start by saying: This game is awesome! I got it in the sale....but this game is well worth full price! If your looking for a solid fps with great online.... then this is it.... you can create ur own characters..... weapons.... and maps easily, meaning theres no shortage of new maps to play on....and theres no shortage of players...this game is very much alive.Minecraft + Call of duty + a hell of a lot of fun = this game........ so go on then.... buy it!
Was this review helpful?
FirstThis game is a first person shooter made with blocks, and a highly detailed editor that let's you make just about anything you can think of, It's extremely fun and one of the best I've played in a long time, make sure to read this review as every game does have some negatives(Though very little), and at the end of the review I'll send you a link to where you can actually get this game for free, so let's just get straight into the pros and consPros- Gameplay - As I said above it's a traditional first person shooter, with the regular things you would expect to see, and like most of them it all works out really well though it added some new features like the shovel, and a block adder, during any kind of matches you can dig into the environment and build on it, allowing you to build cover or make unique breaches into enemy territory, overall the main gameplay of the game for me is ok, as most of my hours in the game aren't in multiplayer- Editors - In the game you can use a thing called editors where you can build on or edit any model in the game including weapon skins, characters, mechs, and maps, this feature allows you to make highly detailed creations of nearly anything you want that can be instantly used in gameplay, you can also upload these creations to the workshop and have others use/download your item, by the time this review is out I’d have made about 17+ workshop items for the game, the creation factor is very easy to learn and really fun once you master it, and it’s so fun that almost all of my hours in the game have gone to making things rather than even playing it- Replay Value – Wither your playing the game for creation or gameplay it seems to have a never ending amount of content to keep you locked in at all times- Better Than Ace Of Spades - ace of spades is worth more money but not as fun as Bs you cant make your own character or even your weapon and its P2W since the new dlc Cons- Some Balancing Issues – During some multiplayer matches every base for the teams are unique, while this is a cool feature some teams have a better advantage due to the higher ground/location- Could Use Some More Editing Features – While the editing is almost perfect there is some more things that it could use such as metallic colors, clear blocks, and a few other things- Few People In Multiplayer – While I can’t blame the game for this it’s still something that needs to be said, while there still is some there is a pretty low population of Online people so some of the more creative or interesting game modes no one may be playing- New Weapons – While the game has some there isn’t that much of a variety when it comes to weapons, hopefully some new ones can be added in, in a future game update
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
IntroThis game is a first person shooter made with blocks, and a highly detailed editor that let's you make just about anything you can think of, It's extremely fun and one of the best I've played in a long time, make sure to read this review as every game does have some negatives(Though very little), and at the end of the review I'll send you a link to where you can actually get this game for free, so let's just get straight into the pros and consPros- Gameplay - As I said above it's a traditional first person shooter, with the regular things you would expect to see, and like most of them it all works out really well though it added some new features like the shovel, and a block adder, during any kind of matches you can dig into the environment and build on it, allowing you to build cover or make unique breaches into enemy territory, overall the main gameplay of the game for me is ok, as most of my hours in the game aren't in multiplayer- Editors - In the game you can use a thing called editors where you can build on or edit any model in the game including weapon skins, characters, mechs, and maps, this feature allows you to make highly detailed creations of nearly anything you want that can be instantly used in gameplay, you can also upload these creations to the workshop and have others use/download your item, by the time this review is out I’d have made about 17+ workshop items for the game, the creation factor is very easy to learn and really fun once you master it, and it’s so fun that almost all of my hours in the game have gone to making things rather than even playing it- Replay Value – Wither your playing the game for creation or gameplay it seems to have a never ending amount of content to keep you locked in at all timesCons- Some Balancing Issues – During some multiplayer matches every base for the teams are unique, while this is a cool feature
some teams have a better advantage due to the higher ground/location- Could Use Some More Editing Features – While the editing is almost perfect there is some more things that it could use such as metallic colors, clear blocks, and a few other things- Few People In Multiplayer – While I can’t blame the game for this it’s still something that needs to be said, while there still is some there is a pretty low population of Online people so some of the more creative or interesting game modes no one may be playing- New Weapons – While the game has some there isn’t that much of a variety when it comes to weapons, hopefully some new ones can be added in, in a future game updateFinal VerdictThis is a amazing game though it could definitely use some critical updates to make it that much better, overall I’d have to give the game a 8/10, even though I got the game for free if I knew how much I’d enjoy it then I would have even bought so make sure to get this game down below I’ll put a link where you can get the game for free and the second link will be to all of my Workshop items so you can see how free you can create things and so that you can subscribe and rate up all of my item :3, Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy!!!
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
Our Team had a verbal Conflict with the other Team, who built the greater Wall to keep the Enemy out.Didnt knew this Game included a Trump Simulator.
Would built Wall again.
Was this review helpful?
THIS GAME IS ????ING AWESOME. HOLY ???? JUST DROP A ???? TON OF C4 AND FLY LIKE A MOTHER????ING MAJESTIC BALD EAGLE HOLY ????. YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS GAME HEEEEELLLLLL YEAH.
Was this review helpful?
This game is one of the best games i have ever played, and that's a lot coming from me. First off, i will say what this game is about, i will try to make this review short. IF CALL OF DUTY AND MINECRAFT HAD BABY, THIS IS IT THE GOOD:-Good graphics -Guns actually have recoil -ALL SKINS FOR EVERYTHING YOU WANT ARE FREE TO MAKE OR DOWNLOAD-The jumping man, it feels like you have an exoskeleton on you, or a jatpack.-You can blow and destroy anything you want, i recommend C4 if you want to ???? maps up-It's pretty well optimized -Good community, i didn't encounter an ??????? yet-There is gravity so you can blow buildings up and fall-Maps are really well made-Really fun -No hackersTHE BAD:-Small community, usually only 2 servers are filled but that's okay i guess-Grenades can hurt teammates, including yourself -Fast knife attack (yes its exactly like cod) has a bigger range than it should have-Some maps are a bit too bigWhat i would change:-Better animations for when you get kills, now its just a text on your screen-Able to see your hands on the viewmodel-Reload animations, now your gun just goes out of the screen but that's fineIf you want a fun game where you can destroy everything and kill everything, dis iz 4 u m8Oh and there is an achiviment for rage quitting :D
Was this review helpful?
Gotta say this game is pretty sweet. I love how the environment is so dynamic during game play, it really adds an element of creativity when playing deathmatch. Key strats:Spam MGShoot through wallsListen for footsteps Spam MGGet higher on the map for vantage pointsHave a steady hand with sniper, one shot one kill!Spam MGUse a camo skin and hide in the trees Spam MGbut the most useful strat is to just spam the mg, easy mode gg.
Was this review helpful?
Fun, addicting game with lots of customization. You can build, destroy, create your character, the skin of your weapons and create maps. Plus one of the built-in characters is a chef. Have you seen Chef?
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Blockstorm
Blockstorm 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam下载断开 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信