播放:32544次
喜欢这个歌单的人
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
网络文化经营许可证:翻译fanclub 的 Henrik Larsson 这首歌??_百度知道
翻译fanclub 的 Henrik Larsson 这首歌??
词能不能给我翻译翻译。。。准确点的
striking again 闪动光芒!Raise your hands up in the sky 一起向着天空举起双手Now give me the magic 给我魔力Give me the passion 给我激情Show me the lovin's get excitedDon&#39, Lt ever hide it 再也不躲避Star of the moment 这一刻的明星Whisper his name 轻呼他的名字Henrik Larsson 亨里克 拉尔森Henrik Larsson 亨里克 拉尔森Henrik Larsson 亨里克 拉尔森Larsson, Henrik Larsson 亨里克 拉尔森Larsson,你对着看一下, striking againNow give me the magicGive me the passionShow me the lovin&#39Give me the magic 给我魔力Give me the passion 给我激情Show me the lovin 示我以爱Show me the game 操纵这比赛Let&#39!Raise your hands up in the sky 一起向天空举起双手Now give me the magicGive me the passionShow me the lovin't ever hide itStar of the momentWhisper his nameHenrik Larsson (Henrik Larsson)Star of the moment show up againHenrik LarssonFlashing the lightening,后面那一半和前面的是一样的。翻译的不好;Show me the gameLet&#39, Larsson, by the cry 胜利, Henrik Larsson 亨里克 拉尔森Man of hope 希望之人Field of gold 金光闪耀Let the history unfold 创造历史Victory, Larsson, LShow me the gameLet' 示我以爱Show me the game 操纵比赛Let's get excited 一起激动起来吧Don&#39, Larsson,帮你翻译了前面一半, Henrik Larsson 拉尔森 拉尔森 拉尔森
亨里克 拉尔森Man of hope 希望之人Field of gold 金光闪耀Let the history unfold 创造历史Vt ever hide it 再也不逃避Star of the moment 这一刻的明星Whisper his name 轻呼他的名字Henrik Larsson 亨里克 拉尔森Star of the moment show up again 明星再度出现Henrik Larsson 亨里克 拉尔森Flashing the lightening! 伴着泪花, by the cry 胜利;t ever hide itStar of the momentWhisper his name我自己翻译的,再次战斗Henrik Larsson 亨里克 拉尔森Larsson, Ls get excitedDon&#39!伴着泪花;s get excited 让我们激动起来Don&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
给我神奇的
给我的热情
让我们激动
永远不要把它藏起来
明星的当务之急
嘀咕他的名字
拉尔森,拉尔森,拉尔森,拉尔森
让历史展开
胜利,由哭泣
把手向上举在空中
现在给我一个魔法
给我的热情
让我们激动
永远不要把它藏起来
明星的当务之急
嘀咕他的名字
明星的时刻,再次显示
闪耀的闪电,引人注目了
拉尔森,拉尔森,拉尔森,拉尔森
拉尔森,拉尔森,拉尔森,拉尔森
让历史展开
胜利,由哭泣
把手向上举在空中
现在给我一个魔法
给我的热情
给我lovin '
让我们激动
永远不要把它藏起来
明星的当务之急
嘀咕他的名字
参考资料:
我辛苦翻译的,百分百准确
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文女声慢摇,歌词第一句发音是 it s
show me lay的歌曲名字叫什么啊?_百度知道
跪求一首英文女声慢摇,歌词第一句发音是 it s
show me lay的歌曲名字叫什么啊?
我找了N久了。我以前是在KTV的包厢里的英文舞曲串烧哪听过。?麻烦大家知道告诉我,有谁知道这首歌曲的名字吗,但是不知道名字啊。
ll made the sacrificesThrough each tomorrow Let it be meTo you I&#39?所以永远别让我寂寞告诉我你只爱我一人而且你将永远让我做你的情人如果每一片的喜悦都要有人尝到悲伤我愿忍受那忧伤但愿那就是我无论代价是什麼我都愿意牺牲在每一个明天但愿那就是我对你,我祈求我要留在你身边所以我恳求你但愿那就是我别将天堂从我手上夺走如果你必得爱上某人从现在到永远但愿那就是我每次我们沐浴爱河中我拥有完整的爱没有你甜蜜的爱;m prayingHear what I&#39Let it be me
I bless the day I found youI want to stay around youAnd so I beg youLet it be meDon&#39,人生会是如何;ll bear the sorrow Let it be meNo matter what the price isI'll always let it be me(*)If for each bit of gladnessSomeone must taste of sadnessI'll love me onlyAnd that you'll always let it be me 但愿是我
在遇见你的那一天;t take this heaven from oneIf you must cling to someoneNow and foreverLet it be me*Each time we meet loveI find complete loveWithout your sweet love what would life beSo never leave me lonelyTell me you love me onlyAnd that you'm sayingPlease let your heart beat for me just meAnd never leave me lonelytell me you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
com/m.baidu://mp3.baidu?
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁重金求 free to be me 的中文歌词 ,可追加至40分Every day when I wake it’s just the samePluck the ways and I can make my escapeFrom the dark fall apartTo place so far where dreams areThen I see your face and you show me the wayAnd the words you say set me freeThere’s more to believe and so much more to seeI’m free,free to be meSo so many many days in veins I awe the changeThese are the thoughts that jump out brainAnd I’m thinking deeper and deeper and to the wholeI don’t know where else to goThen I see your face and you show me the wayAnd the words you say set me freeThere’s more to believe and so much more to seeI’m free,free to be me.I’ve learned to shield my eyes,and IAnd I will drag the sunriseUntil you…it’s trueThen I see your face and you show me the wayAnd the words you say set me freeThere’s more to believe and so much more to seeI’m free,free to be me
每天醒来日子照旧挣扎这无形的束缚从黑暗中走出去到遥远梦开始的地方我就能看到你,为我指明方向你的话语释放了我的心灵这个世界如此真实,实在精彩我自由了,无拘无束光阴悄然流逝,我害怕这变化心绪繁杂苦思冥想惘然不知还能去哪我就能看到你,为我指明方向你的话语释放了我的心灵这个世界如此真实,实在精彩我自由了,无拘无束我学会逃避现实直到你的出现这千真万确我就能看到你,为我指明方向你的话语释放了我的心灵这个世界如此真实,实在精彩我自由了,无拘无束
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求首歌 欧美男的唱的 风格有点摇滚 歌词好像是show me the time! and if fo you (_百度知道
求首歌 欧美男的唱的 风格有点摇滚 歌词好像是show me the time! and if fo you (
求首歌 欧美男的唱的 风格有点摇滚 歌词好像是show me the time! and if fo you (这是完整的一句 叹号后面的歌词应该没错 叹号那里唱的地方有停顿一秒) 网上那些什么我都找了 不是那首歌 是快歌 吼出来那种感觉 刚开始这个歌也大喊了一声
词“show me the way”出自歌曲;ll just stop in ship wallsAnd changing when I lose fallWill you show me the wayIf the darkness falls and my angels callsIn my despair,s the another wolf biteCaught me in the moon lightI wanna get my life rightWill you show me the way tonight ?If my time runs out and my sky falls downDespite my fear:歌词;ll need your hugWill you show me the way:《Wolf Bite》:《ultraviolet》语言?In my despair,s another will wolfI'll need your hugWill you show me the way?That&#39:英语发行时间。歌名?Will you appear:《Wolf Bite》歌手;ll need your hugWillt screamWill you show me the way?If my time runs out and my sky falls downDespite my fear?If my time runs out and my sky falls downDespite my fear: Owl City专辑?If my world goes blind and I lose my mindWill you show me the way tonight?In the darkness nights when I&#39?It&#39?Will you appear?If my world goes blind and I lose my mindWill you show me the way tonight?If my world go blind and I lose my mindWill you shom so scareWill you show me The Way?If the darkness falls and my angels callsIm flying but I can'll be there tonightIf the darkness falls and my angels callsIn my despair?Will you shos another nightmareI swear there's something out thereSo seak me cuz&#39, will you be there?In the darkness nights when I&#39?Will you show me the way tonight?You&#39?In the darkness nights when I&#39:It&#39?Will you appear, will you be there tonight?It' I's another bad dreamPoison in my blood strimI&#39
不对 比这个要快 是那种喊着唱出来的歌 而且 前面歌词好像不是 show me the way ..
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 true lol show赵恩静 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信