life is order,ordlarger than lifethe trees是什么歌

有一个外国乐队其中歌词是to you place placeplace是什么歌_百度知道
有一个外国乐队其中歌词是to you place placeplace是什么歌
John Denver - &Take Me Home, Country Roads&. Almost heaven, West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains Shenandoah River - Life is old there Older than the trees Younger than the mountains Grow供骇垛较艹记讹席番芦in' like a breeze Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain momma Take me home, country roads All my memories gathered 'round her Miner's lady, stranger to blue water Dark and dusty, painted on the sky Misty taste of moonshine Teardrops in my eye Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain momma Take me home, country roads I hear her voice In the mornin' hour she calls me The radio reminds me of my home far away And drivin' down the road I get a feelin' That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain momma Take me home, country roads Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain momma Take me home, country roads Take me home, now country roads Take me home, now country roads
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
副歌是place you place me
大概是这样
魔力红的歌吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首乡村英文歌曲,男的唱的,歌词里有hometown my memory_百度知道
一首乡村英文歌曲,男的唱的,歌词里有hometown my memory
that country roadTake me home, take me homeTo the country roadsTake me home, West Virginia, older than the trees,Mountain mamma,Mountain mamma,Life is old there, blowing like a breezeCountry roads, yesterdayCountry roads, stranger to blue waterDark and dusty, take me homeTo the place I belong, teardrop in my eyeCountry roads,West Virginia,Mountain mamma,take me homeCountry roadsAll my memories,Mountain mamma, take me homeTo the place I belong,West Virginia, take me homeTo the country roadsI hear her voice in the morning hour she calls meRadio reminds me of my home far awayDriving down the road I get a feelingThat I should have been home yesterday, gather round herModest lady,West virginia, take me homeCountry roadsCountry roads, take me homeTo the place I belong, painted on the skyMisty taste of moonshine, take me homeTo the place I belong,West Virginia,Younger than the mountainsAlmost heaven, that country roadRead more,Blue ridge mountain, Shenandoah river
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
乡村路带我回家?
Country road ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁take me home country roads英文歌词_百度知道
take me home country roads英文歌词
JOHN DENVER - TAKE ME HOME COUNTR订怠斥干俪妨筹施船渐Y ROADS Almost heavenWest VirginiaBlue rich mountainsShenandoah RiverLife is old thereolder than the treesyounger than the mountainsgrowin' like a beezeRef.Country Roadstake me hometo the place I belongWest VirginiaMountain mamatake me homemy country roadsAll my mem'riesgather round herMiner's ladystranger to blue waterdark and dustypainted on the skiesmisty taste of moonshineteardrop in my eyesRef.I hear her voice in the morning hoursshe calls methe radio reminds me of my homefar awayand drivin' down the road I get a feelingthat I shoild have been home yesterdayyesterdayRef. 'til fade
相关专业回答
歌曲名:Take Me Home, Country Roads
歌手:John Denver
专辑:Thank God I'M A Country Boy &The Best Of&
Take Me Home,Country Roads
John Denver
Almost heaven west virginia
Blue ridge mountains shenandoah river
Life is old there older than the trees
Younger than the mountains
Growin like a breeze
Country roads take me home
To the plac...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这段英文歌词的大概意思Almost heaven west virginiaBlue ridge mountains shenandoah riverLife is old there older than the treesYounger than the mountainsGrowin like a breezeCountry roads take me homeTo the place I belongWest virginia mountain mommaTake me home country roadsAll my memories gather round herMiners lady stranger to blue waterDark and dusty painted on the skyMisty taste of moon shineTear drops in my eyesCountry roads take me homeTo the place I belongWest virginia mountain mommaTake me home country roadsI hear her voice in the morning Hours she calls meRadio reminds me of my home far awayDriving down the road I get a feeling that I shouldhave been home yesterdayYesterdayCountry roads take me homeTo the place I belongWest virginia mountain mommaTake me home country roadsCountry roads take me homeTo the place I belongWest virginia mountain mommaTake me home country roadsTake me home country roadsTake me home country roadsTake me home country roads
┃Vest丶NWlU
西弗吉尼亚州几乎天堂蓝岭山脉谢南多亚河生命是比老有老的树小于山Growin有如和风乡村公路带我回家这个地方我属于西弗吉尼亚州山区妈妈带我回家的乡间小路上我所有的回忆在她周围聚集这位陌生人矿工蓝水黑暗与灰尘在天空画雾月亮照耀的味道水滴在我的眼睛乡村公路带我回家这个地方我属于西弗吉尼亚州山区妈妈带我回家的乡间小路上我听到她在早晨她叫我的声音电台想起我的家乡,我远开车上路,我收到了感觉,我应该昨天已回家昨天乡村公路带我回家这个地方我属于西弗吉尼亚州山区妈妈带我回家的乡间小路上乡村公路带我回家这个地方我属于西弗吉尼亚州山区妈妈带我回家的乡间小路上带我回家的乡间小路上带我回家的乡间小路上带我回家的乡间小路上
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首歌的歌词,名字叫《take me home county road》_百度知道
求一首歌的歌词,名字叫《take me home county road》
是宫崎骏《侧耳倾听》里月岛滴滴唱的那首歌,求原唱的歌词,谢谢啦
以下是歌词及翻译Almost heaven West Virginia在天堂般的西弗吉尼亚Blue Ridge Mountain, Mountain Mama西弗吉尼亚,印在天空上Misty taste of moonshine, Painted on the sky阴霾与尘灰, 乡村之路,带我回家All my memories,Shenandoah River有蓝岭山脉, West Virginia那儿是我的归宿,带我回家To the place I belong那儿是我的归宿West Virginia, 在呼唤着我The radio reminds me of my home far away收音机使我想起远方的家And driving down the road,从未见过蓝色海水Dark and dusty, take me home,带我回家I hear her voice in the morning hours, country roads大山妈妈, 我眼眶中的眼泪Country roads, Yesterday, country roads乡村之路, 西弗吉尼亚Mountain M Lady, country roads乡村之路, Mountain Mama西弗吉尼亚, 夏南多阿河Life is old there,心中有种感觉That I should have been home,Older than the trees那儿生灵悠远, Take me home,带我回家To the place I belong,比树木更年长Younger than the mountains,如清风般成长 Country roads, take me home乡村之路,那儿是我的归宿West Virginia, Growing like a breeze比群山更年轻, I get a feeling开车驶过公路, 我早该回到家中Country roads, 大山妈妈Take me home,都萦绕在她身旁Miners&#39,昨天, To the place I belong乡村之路, yesterday昨天, 带我回家, She calls me清晨我听见她的声音, take me home乡村之路,大山妈妈Take me home, Gather round her我的一切记忆, Teardrop in my eye月光朦胧的滋味, Stranger to blue water她是矿工们的圣母这首歌原唱是美国乡村音乐家JOHN DENVER
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
其他2条回答
《take me home county road》
Almost heaven West Virginia
在天堂般的西弗吉尼亚
Blue Ridge Mountain,Shenandoah River
有蓝岭山脉, 夏南多阿河
Life is old there,Older than the trees
那儿生灵悠远,比树木更年长
Younger than the mountains, Growing like a breeze