求大神,求这首歌的名字歌名。

一首冷门英文歌的歌词,求大神可以搜索到或者可以听出歌词,完整写出来的歌曲名字叫wrongs,可能有误,求音乐牛人或英语牛人帮忙,有意者私信我,我发歌曲给你
星晴蝎语57
原调应该是G调转A.原创听后所写内容大概如下:Yea...Yea...Oh...Hoo...Uw...Hmmm.歌名吧,I know apologies for all the stress that I`ve causedYou`re a king in my eyesI wish you hear my applauseUnder scare cause `ve lovedAnd I`ve lost before ruinedI hate to lose youBecause you are so much more than Anyone that I`ve knownYou came and saved me from my sufferings And nowI want to knowYou are the lover of my lifeFirst chorus(合唱):I made a mistake sirI`m perfect But in my mind my mind my mind I knowThat it`s worth itIn a few like guys tried on the smiles so longHe faced the loss I`ve lost soI swear I`ll right on my wrongsI know apologies for how I`ve did you both wrongI got caught in open eyesI always thought I was strongAnd I wished I could made this right all alongWhy did I cause a fightWhen you just ran it all wrong And I`ve paid for it allI`ve been so damn addictedAnd I know it is my faultHow could I be so twistedI`m so glad that you saw through into the real personThat I was deep insideI was in a missing..Second chorus(合唱):I made a mistake sirI`m perfect But in my mind my mind my mind I knowThat it`s worth itIn a few like guys tried on the smiles so longHe faced the loss I`ve lost soI swear I`ll right on my wrongI know apologies for the way that I`ve beenBeen what been tears from eyesAnd goin` not from my scenesAll I know that time can be restedI`ve confirmedTears in my feels here I faced themAnd I miss my pastPeople placed it memoriesTime has gone so fastAnd things just aren`t what they`ve seemedBut I`ve been trapped inTime for so long it hurtsTrying to repair myself and forget somehow reburnt后面几段重复了没打哦.Forget me yea.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我没谷歌到歌词 就自己听写的 中间有几处没听出来 实在不好意思 就凑活用吧I apologize for all the stress that i've causedu r a king in my eyesi wish u hear my applauseunder scare caused of lovedand i've lost befo...
我可以试试看
好吧,我发链接/s/1c0j9JDu
扫描下载二维码求一歌名,女歌手唱的。歌词大概是:一个回马枪,耍的真漂亮。 只记得这一句,求大神赐歌名_百度知道
求一歌名,女歌手唱的。歌词大概是:一个回马枪,耍的真漂亮。 只记得这一句,求大神赐歌名
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
回马枪的相关知识
其他1条回答
是李玟的,