英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
we will rock you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,歌词中有一个英文词叫卑鄙特赖,一到高潮就卑鄙特来_百度知道
有首英文歌,歌词中有一个英文词叫卑鄙特赖,一到高潮就卑鄙特来
when the music dropsWe both put our hands upPut your hands on my bodySwear I seen you beforeI think I remember those e1, like it', last night of your life,后一个的【歌词】Yeah manSo we back in the clubGet that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side)Thank God the week is doneI feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)Hands up, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSs just me and youCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, eyes【Cause baby tonight】高潮, down, last night of your life, like it't Is the last, speak no evil, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againPITBULL, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, eyesCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYm a hustler babyBut that you knew and tonight it's the last, hope you catch that GOThat&#39, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance,可能是你说的卑鄙特赖The DJ got us falling in love againYt wrestle but I got her in a headlockYabadabadoo make her bedrock- mami on fire, now,s how we rollMy life is a movie and you just TIVOMami got me switchin like a dreadlockShe don&#39?I think I remember those e1, downHs the last?貌似是Dj Got Us Fallin&#39:You know evil?还是Dj Got Us Fallin&#39, last night of your life, dance, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againKeep downing drinks like thisNot tomorrow that just right now, e1, e1, now. Worldwide as I step in the roomI&#39, down, like it&#39, dance, last night of your life, nowGonna set the roof on fireGonna burn this mother fucker down, like it's the last, e1, dance, and suddenly we all got our hands upNo control of my bodyAin&#39, down, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, see no evilGet it baby, downPitbull - Give Me Everything, red hotbadabingbadaboom Mr, now, e1
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Pitbull、Usher - Dj Got Us Fallin In Love
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首特别伤感的英文歌,一个男歌手唱的,第一句好像是i could be...什么什么的,谁知道叫什么名字啊?_百度知道
一首特别伤感的英文歌,一个男歌手唱的,第一句好像是i could be...什么什么的,谁知道叫什么名字啊?
我有更好的答案
i could be persuadedi could be dreamingi could be wrong 不知道你说的哪个?
1.en dag tibage - 悲伤 r 如果用悲伤诠释某种心情,某种意境!这样的音乐可以做的很完美,开头女生的轻哼,那种凄凉悲伤的感觉,相似在黑夜里面的那种孤独,无人问之,一个人静静的欣赏这样的悲曲!没有太多的语言表达,节奏,说唱的完美结合!
2.eines tages
- 德国说唱 第一次是朋友介绍给我,刚听开头就被吸引!同样的女声开头,后面男生rap同样完美无暇!就是这样的说唱,被我们这些热爱说唱乐的人追崇着,需要的就是这样的说唱,这样的感觉,这样的节奏,如此完美!一首能让你单曲循环很久的歌曲. 3.清晰好听男女说唱 - 说唱未知 这首是中文的说唱,虽然和题目好像有点不配!不过要宣扬的是黑色巧克力,但是国人的说唱同样也不错,这里献上几首国人的说唱乐,听听自己的说唱,同样是一种及其享受的声...
终于有人回答了哈。。。你选出来是哪个说一声啊。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首好听的英文歌,开头是额拿额佛累,克c特c累,everybody,是男生唱的,叫什么名字?_百度知道
有一首好听的英文歌,开头是额拿额佛累,克c特c累,everybody,是男生唱的,叫什么名字?
是呢种若隐若现的
整首歌下来都是男生说唱的
well that've got you and we can betogether and forever just you and me,that I needed helpMy life had lost this feeling,well that've got you and we can betogether and forever just you and me, that I needed helpMy life hs swellAs long as I't ever hear you moanYou let me lie in bedwhen you&#39,well that'm so happy with is how we liveBecause you know I love yaBecause you know I love yaI had that awful feeling,but you saved me from myselfAs long as I's swellI has swellAs long as I're doing breakfast with the kidsLanding on my feet with you,I&#39]As Long As I Got You - Lily AllenIt seems like only yesterdayyou were with somebody elseSoon as it was over thoughI had claimed you for myselfDidn&#39,but you saved me from myselfAs long as I&#39,it seems we stand test of timeYou never call me babybut you refer to me as mineWhat I like the best is howyou can keep me on my toesStaying home with you is betterthan sticking things up my noseI had that awful feeling,that I needed helpMy life hve got you and we can betogether and forever just you and me,but you saved me from myselfAs long as I've got you and we can betogether and fort take me long beforeI had made myself to yoursGlad to leave the past behindand I's swellYou sleep with your mouth wide openand you go to the park aloneYou only cook from frozen butI don've got you and we can betogether and form glad to close the doorBecause you know I love yaBecause you know I love yaSo far has been so good,well that&#39,well that&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Moves Live Jagger
不是这个,他整首下来都是说唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 开头是吹口哨的英文歌 的文章