If I lose myself tonight
it'll be by your side
Tomorrow way too far away
And we can't get back yesterday
But we young right now
We got right now
So get up right now
'Cause all we got is right now
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low ('Cause you are the piece of me)
Only hate the road when you're missing home (I wish I didn't need)
Only know you love when you let her go (Chasing relentlessly)
Still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy Why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity Why are you my clarity?
Na na na na
Na na na na
Na na na na
(Do the Harlem Shake)
Na na na na
Na na na na
Get up, get up, get-get up Pump-pump the volume,f-feel the bass
Get up, get up, get-get up Turn-turn me on and let me do my thing
Get up, get up, get-get up We in the house and we here to stay
Get up, get up, get-get up, get up,get-get-get-g-g-g-g
I really wanna love somebody (I need your love)
I really wanna dance the night away (Do this right now)
Dance all night to the best song ever
So wake (wait!) me up when it's all over (Let's do this right now)
I've got my ticket for the long way round
Even if the sky is falling down
R-round and around we go
I'm all alone now, check it out
Me and you should take a vacay
What does the fox say?
Take that money, watch it burn Sink in the river, the lessons are learnt
Take that money, and watch it burn Sink in the river, the lessons are learnt
I came in like a Wrecking ball
I've been locked out of heaven
Trouble, trouble, trouble
And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
No other way to say,I need you everyday
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!
The story of my life! And as long as I've got my suit and tie I'mma leave it all on the floor tonight
And you got fixed up to the nines Let me show you a few things
All dressed up in black and white
And you're dressed in that dress I like
Love is swinging in the air tonight
Let me show you a few things
Let me show you a few things
Show you a few things (I don't care) about love
Oh, oh, oh
yeah baby,slow down the song
Started from the bottom now we're here (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Started from the bottom now the whole team here
And we can't stop (yeah)
And we won't stop (woah)
Can't you see it's we who own the night
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life
And we can't stop
And we won't stop
We run things, things don't run we
Don't take nothing from nobody (Yeah)
And we'll never be royals (royals)
It don't run in our blood
And I can't change
Even If I tried (I don't wanna lose you now)
'Cause we got that fire, fire, fire
Yeah we got that fire, fire, fire
Why I love you so much
This is my kingdom come(Singing here's to never growing up)
This is my kingdom come
LRC by @山海玃如
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 10:58
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
串烧最好听的一首
三分五十六秒开始的歌叫什么名字?
Suit & Tie
2013年我才初中畢業
听过的热门混音中最好听的系列
本来想发所有歌的名称但是太长虾米发不了,所以谁想问哪句是哪首歌都可以问我,我全部都会回答
嗯 所有歌 请回答
戴叔叔说:嗯 所有歌 请回答
都说了太长发不了
Lil Debbie说: 都说了太长发不了
请问这首58秒起是哪首歌啊
Disy说:请问这首58秒起是哪首歌啊
伴奏是crazy kids和Martin garrix的animals 人声是Rihanna的pour it up。
Disy说:请问这首58秒起是哪首歌啊
伴奏里还有psy的gentleman
Lil Debbie说:伴奏是crazy kids和Martin garrix的animals 人声是Rihanna的pour it up。
对就是这首!那段敲木鱼一样的声音 么么大!
我想知道0~5秒的是哪首的曲 蟹蟹
Lil Debbie说:伴奏是crazy kids和Martin garrix的animals 人声是Rihanna的pour it up。
其实可以分几次发打编号嘛,我们会帮顶上去的
Pop danthology 里面2013最好听了
谁能告诉我一分钟的时候那个敲东西的背景音乐
LRC歌词已编辑
(第1页, 共22条)
收藏Pop Danthology 201的人们
听Pop Danthology 201的人也听
关注虾米:有一首歌名字叫pop Danthology 2011里面的歌有哪些 告诉歌名谢谢了_百度知道
有一首歌名字叫pop Danthology 2011里面的歌有哪些 告诉歌名谢谢了
我有更好的答案
吹口哨之后开始一共50首歌 全是11年度欧洲流行乐金曲 太经典了 听了无数次
1:Pumped Up Kicks
2:Give Me Everything
3:Yeah 3x
4:Without You
5:It Will Rain
6:The One That Got Away
7:Lighters
8: Hold It Against Me
10: Save The World
12: Tonight Tonight
13: Where Them Girls At
14: Loca People
15: Mr. Saxobeat
16:I Wanna Go
17: 5 O'Clock
18:Good Feeling
19: Levels
20: Last Friday Night (TGIF)
21: Rolling In The Deep
22: You Da One
23: Higher
24: Born This Way
Party Rock Anthem
26: Love You Like A Love Song
27: Moves Like Jagger
28: Run The World
30: Tonight
31: Look At Me Now
32: Till The W...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
pop的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Pop Danthology 2011 - DJ Daniel Kim里面都有什么歌?_百度知道
Pop Danthology 2011 - DJ Daniel Kim里面都有什么歌?
我知道里面歌挺多或许挺难回答的,关键是四分钟以前的
提问者采纳
34. Eva Simons - &s Go&quot.Am feat. Pre Young& 4. Ne-Yo - &quot. David G 45; 32;Let&#39.I; 7. Flo Rida - & 28!nk - & 16;I Can Only Imagine&Blow Me (One Last Kiss)&Sorry For Party Rocking& 3;International Love&quot.I. Justin Bieber - &quot. Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson - &Turn Me On&quot. Ne-Yo - &quot. & Nicky Minaj - &quot. Neon Hitch - &quot. Maroon 5 feat. Alex Clare - &quot. Justin Bieber feat. Tyga - & 27. Ke$ha - &Die Young& 9;Too Close& 17;This is Love&As Long As You Love Me&quot. Sia - & 12. Adele - &quot1;Part Of Me& 46;Brokenhearted&Titanium&quot. Karmin - &quot. Carly Rae Jepsen - & 30.A; 51;Lights&Whistle&quot. PSY - &quot. M;Ass Back Home&Turn Up The Music&quot. Madonna feat. Wiz Khalifa - &quot. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne - &quot. Chris Brown - & 26;Give Your Heart A Break&Some Nights& 49; 52; 36. Chris Brown - &quot. LMFAO - &quot. Ellie Goulding - &We Are Young&
18.Scream&Stronger& 37; 43; 31. Nicky Minaj - &Gangnam Style& 42. Kimbra - & 35. Gym Class HHow We Do (Party)&Call Me Maybe&Wild Ones&quot. Rita Ora - &Want U Back&quot. Kelly Clarkson - &quot. Rihanna - &quot. Katy Perry - &quot. Katy Perry - &Good Time& 13; 6;Pound The Alarm&quot. Janelle Monáe - & 47; 40. Will. Nicky Minaj - & 8; 41;
11. Flo Rida feat. Sammy Adams - &Somebody That I Used To Know&quot. Far East Movement feat. Swedish House Mafia - &quot. Sia - &Climax&quot. One Direction - &Diamonds& 38. Fun. Adele - &Wide Awake& 19; 22. P. One Direction - &quot. Matthew Koma - &One More Night&Don&#39. Jennifer Lopez feat. The Wanted - &Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)&quot. Christina Aguilera - & 25; 29;t You Worry Child& 39; 14. Maroon 5 - &quot. Usher - &quot. Enrique IYour Body&quot. Demi Lovato - &Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)& 10. David Guetta feat. David G 33. Nicky Minaj - &quot. Big Sean - & 48;Payphone&Set Fire To The Rain&quot. Nelly Furtado - &quot. Calvin HDon&#39. Chris Brown - & 54. ZRack City&quot. F 55;What Makes You Beautiful&Glad You Came&Boyfriend& 2; 53. Jessie J - &Domino&quot. Justin Bieber - & 44;t Wake Me Up& 50; 20;Starships&Spectrum& 24. Rihanna - &Where Have You Been& 15. Pitbull - & 5;Finally Found You&quot. - &Give Me All Your Luvin&#39. Usher - &Dance Again& 21. Cher Lloyd - & 23;Live While We'&Skyfall&quot. GLive My Life&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
pop的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语歌神人 把这首歌中所有的英文歌都说出来《pop danthology 2012》!_百度知道
求英语歌神人 把这首歌中所有的英文歌都说出来《pop danthology 2012》!
提问者采纳
-&nbsp:28Calvin&Your&Love&Demi&Usher&nbsp:03Rita&Call&nbsp.&Justin&East&07;(One&Furtado&Fire&Heroes&Cher&Simons-This&06:13&-&Spectrum&Me&Justin&Only&07;-&nbsp:45Enrique&love&05:11&Me &Maybe01;Up&-&-&03:25&Again&Minaj-Pound&nbsp.&Go01:36&Home)00;06;Koma&Live&Found&Know&-&Matthew&Wiz&Justin&a&Iglesias&Young&Dance&nbsp:19Christina&Hoops&-&00;&-&nbsp.am/Eva&依次如下这些歌就是2012年最火的欧美流行&nbsp.&Rae&100你可以去看看&00;Clarkson&Body&06;How&02;Imagine&J-Domino&05;My&Gotye&Time04;Let&Young&nbsp.&-&Rae&nbsp:02The&Adele-Set&nbsp:41Chris&nbsp:32Maroon&I&nbsp:15Madonna&03;Bieber-Boyfriend&-&nbsp:29&Ne-Yo&06;Goulding&-&City/Carly&04;Lights&Rack&M;You&-&You&-&Wild&City)04;Wanted&Don'-&Young&nbsp:15&Sia&Nicki&(Party)&-&nbsp:35&00;Luvin&Nicki&nbsp!nk&00:15&Nelly&nbsp:33&Makes&Pitbull&Your&For&-&Class&nbsp.&&04;04;01;Ellie&David&Rihanna-Where&To&Rida&&Big&01;06;t&05;Of&(CHORUS;We&Back&nbsp:04&David&-&Close&5&05:40&Used&That&All&Nights00;06:47&nbsp:50FLet'Don'Kimbra&nbsp:22Owl&Kiss)&Do&Chris&04;Me&nbsp:43&City/Carly&Sia&00;-&nbsp.&04;Neon&-&You&nbsp:27&Me&One&00;Minaj-Starships04;Ass&nbsp.I;Party&00;&Adams&nbsp:00&Direction-What&I&-&04;You&nbsp:37&-&nbsp:Tyga&-&Ke$ha-Die&&nbsp.&nbsp.&Titanium&&Stronger&Mafia&06;&Glad&Jepsen-Good&03:39Jennifer&nbsp:21&Direction--Live&Wake&nbsp:37Swedish&nbsp:01&We&nbsp:01&Can&nbsp:40&To&05;Zedd&Perry-Part&07:30&U&-&nbsp:04Flo&love&M04;Turn&Far&Back&nbsp:43Katy&01;You&nbsp:24&Bieber-As&The&Been&nbsp.i.&Minaj&nbsp:42&-&nbsp:30Owl&01:43Carly&Wake&nbsp:54&00;Bieber&02;One&Ora&Alex&As&Somebody&nbsp:02&Whistle&-&-&nbsp:51&nbsp:43&nbsp:59Flo&The&Want&Have&Alarm&Are&-&Lopez&t&The&Rocking&Aguilera&nbsp.A;One&Some&Jepson&Sammy&Are&nbsp:51P;Hitch&You&nbsp:05&-&Blow&-&Give&-&Jepsen-Good&00:Gym&nbsp:46LMFAO&Scream&Maroon&Up&Harris&03;原唱&Long&Beautiful&Usher-Climax&Clare-Too&nbsp:11Jessie&Perry-Wild&&PSY-GangnamStyle&nbsp:29&nbsp.&Worry&04;Night&nbsp.&Give&&Last&Came&Rain02;Nicky&nbsp:13Chris&Your&While&More&Katy&Child&Ne-Yo&is&You&00;Me&-&nbsp按照视频视频顺序&Lovato&nbsp:00&nbsp.&Music01;Payphone&Finally&Adele-Skyfall&-&&Love&Fun-We&(CHORUS;Guetta&Rae&Life&Sorry&feat.&nbsp:48&Khalifa&相当于2012年美国公告榜TOP&Guetta&House&Brown/Pitbull-International&s&Rida&nbsp:07Rihanna-Diamonds&01;Movement&5&Heart&Lloyd&Break03;Me&nbsp:56Kelly&Brown&Ones&Brown&歌曲&nbsp
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
这好像不是一首歌。是一个歌单。里面有很多首歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Pop Danthology 2012里面有哪些歌_百度知道
Pop Danthology 2012里面有哪些歌
提问者采纳
&Die Young&Your Body&14. One Direction - &quot. & Nicky Minaj - &55. Adele - &quot. Matthew Koma - &Lights&Titanium&quot. Big Sean - &One More Night&quot. Jessie J - &Blow Me (One Last Kiss)&33;52. Zedd feat. Carly Rae Jepsen - &34;Turn Up The Music&19.I;Skyfall&31. Pitbull feat. Cher Lloyd - &quot.Am feat. Chris Brown - &quot. GLive While We'20. Madonna feat. W15;Live My Life&quot. David GSome Nights&quot. Nicky Minaj - &29;Whistle&Starships&13. Katy Perry - &30;Brokenhearted&50. Katy Perry - &Ass Back Home&Climax&quot. Chris Brown - &54. Rihanna - &quot. Calvin HPound The Alarm&quot. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne - & 18. Justin Bieber - &What Makes You Beautiful&quot. One Direction - &quot. P. PSY - &17;9. Rita Ora - &quot. Jennifer L21. Rihanna - &quot.I;Glad You Came&Spectrum&quot.25. Pitbull - &quot. Christina Aguilera - &We Are Young&32;Want U Back&quot. F27;re Young&Wild Ones&35;53;Set Fire To The Rain&quot.A. Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson - &Scream&Too Close&quot. Far East Movement feat. LMFAO - &quot. Enrique Iglesias feat. Ke$ha - &quot. Flo Rida feat. Flo Rida - &quot. Sia - &How We Do (Party)&Call Me Maybe&7. Justin Bieber - &quot. David Guetta feat. Alex Clare - &28. Tyga - &49;10. Eva Simons - &Give Your Heart A Break&37;4. Maroon 5 feat. Usher - &42;38;51;Stronger&Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)&2;231. Janelle Monáe - &Turn Me On& 11. Wiz Khalifa - &24;22. Usher - &quot. Nelly Furtado - &quot. Ne-Yo - &16. Swedish House Mafia - &quot. Ne-Yo - &Dance Again&Let&#39. Kelly Clarkson - &48. Adele - &quot. Neon Hitch - &Gangnam Style&quot. Sammy Adams - &quot. Nicki Minaj - &This is Love&Give Me All Your Luvin&#39. M. Maroon 5 - &quot. FFinally Found You&Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)&3;I Can Only Imagine&46. Nicki Minaj - &s Go&quot. The Wanted - &40;8!nk - &quot. Sia - &quot. - &quot. Karmin - &Payphone&47. Chris Brown - &As Long As You Love Me&12. Demi Lovato - &44;Part Of Me&Rack City&t Wake Me Up&39. Kimbra - &Boyfriend&41;t You Worry Child&Somebody That I Used To Know&Wide Awake&Don'43;45. Gym Class HWhere Have You Been&quot. David Guetta feat. Justin BDon'Sorry For Party Rocking&Diamonds&36;International Love&Good Time&5. Ellie Goulding - &26;Domino&6
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
pop的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 pop danthology 2012 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。