阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢“我参加了在唐上举行的中美学生地震科普夏令营活动”,用英语翻译一下_百度知道
“我参加了在唐上举行的中美学生地震科普夏令营活动”,用英语翻译一下
我有更好的答案
I had took part in
the Chinese and American students of earthquake summer science camp activities in TangShan。
I took part in the Sino-US students earthquake science summer camp held in Tangshan .
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案:解析:
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I’m very glad to be invited to the English camp.
  I prefer to go in July because I’ll have to prepare myself for the new school term in August.It seems all the activities you offer are attractive and meaningful.But I’d like to attend the English lectures, from which I can get more information on British and American culture.With the economic development of China, more and more foreigners are eager to know about China.So I hope to teach foreigners Chinese and spread Chinese culture.
  It’s been a dream for me to visit Beijing.Could you organize a tour around the city during the camp?
  Thank you very much.
Yours truly,
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:高一年级人教新课标版必修1第二单元测试题
假设你是李华,你收到你的美国笔友Richard的一封Email(见表一),请根据邮件内容和你获得的广告(见表二)所提供的信息,给Richard回一封电子邮件。
1.词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;
2.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。
Dear Richard,
  I'm so glad to learn that________________________________________
来源:浙江省衢州一中学年高二上学期期末考试英语试题
假设你是李华,你的朋友英语口语不好,他来信请你谈谈你的意见。你给他写一封回信。提出以下看法和建议:
1.不要失去信心,不要怕讲错,不要怕别人嘲笑。
2.在课内课外尽可能多地讲英语,熟能生巧。
3.在课堂上要积极发言,争取讲英语的机会。如果讲错,老师会帮助他。
4.你相信假如他坚持下去,一定能提高英语口语水平。
注意:词数100左右。
Dear John,
  Thank you for your letter.
题型:写作题
第三节:书面表达(30分)假设你是李华,你的朋友英语口语不好,他来信请你谈谈你的意见。你给他写一封回信。提出以下看法和建议:1. 不要失去信心,不要怕讲错,不要怕别人嘲笑。2. 在课内课外尽可能多地讲英语,熟能生巧。3. 在课堂上要积极发言,争取讲英语的机会。如果讲错,老师会帮助他。4. 你相信假如他坚持下去,一定能提高英语口语水平。注意:词数100左右。Dear John,
Thank you for your letter._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Best wishes,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,
来源:河北省唐山一中学年度高二第二学期期中考试英语试题
第三节:书面表达(30分)假设你是李华,你的英国朋友TOM听说你学校正在开展研究性学习,来信询问有关情况。请你根据下表提供的信息,写一封回信,谈一谈开展研究性学习前后,你的学习情况的变化。&过去现在课堂老师讲解知识点学生听讲、做笔记.老师提出问题,学生互相讨论或学生自己提出问题,自己讨论解决。课后&完成大量作业.丰富多彩的课外活动,如读自己感兴趣的书籍,去图书馆或上网查资料.注意:1。注意书信格式&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2。词数120左右生词:研究性学习 exploring study&&& surf the Internet____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年江西省南昌市第二中学高二下学期期中考试英语试卷
书面表达假设你是李华,某高中学生,今年暑假将前往澳大利亚参加主题为"WATER FOR LIFE"的交流活动。请你以参访代表的身份,根据以下图片提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。 注意: 1.根据图片的内容适当展开,以使行文连贯; 2.开头与结尾已写好,不计入总词数; 3.词数:120左右。 Ladies and gentlemen,Good morning. I'm Li Hua from Fujian,China. It's my great honor to be here to say something about the global water shortage and ways of dealing with it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&That’s all. Thank you.我想邀请你参加2015年全国中学生英语夏令营,英语翻译_百度知道
我想邀请你参加2015年全国中学生英语夏令营,英语翻译
I would like to invite you to the 2015 Nati订盯斥故俪嘎筹霜船睛onal English summer camp for middle school students.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I would l订盯斥故俪嘎筹霜船睛ike to invite you to take part in the 2015 National English Summer Camp for Middle School Students .
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假设你是李华,已报名参加暑期英语夏令营。根据夏令营的活动安排,你需要准备一份关于英语阅读的发言稿_中考英语作文_作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
假设你是李华,已报名参加暑期英语夏令营。根据夏令营的活动安排,你需要准备一份关于英语阅读的发言稿
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
假设你是李华,已报名参加暑期英语夏令营。根据夏令营的活动安排,你需要准备一份关于英语阅读的发言稿
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:42:42
假设你是李华,已报名参加暑期英语夏令营。根据夏令营的活动安排,你需要准备一份关于英语阅读的发言稿。具体要求如下:
1.对英语阅读重要性的认识;
2.个人开展英语阅读的情况(1~2点具体做法)及感悟;
3.将来的打算。
参考词语:play an important part, in the past, borrow books, at the beginning, something easy and interesting, become interested in, in the future, form a good habit of, read every day, be helpful for
书写要求:1.词数:100词左右。(开头已给出,不计入总词数);
2.可根据具体要求及参考词语适当发挥;
3.文中不得出现真实姓名。
Good afternoon, everybody,
I’m very pleased to be here to talk about my English reading. As we all know, …
Thanks for listening!
One possible version:
Good afternoon, everybody,
I’m very pleased to be here to talk about my English reading. As we all know, reading plays an important part in learning a language. It’s very necessary to read a lot. In the past, I often borrowed books from the library. At the beginning, I read something easy and interesting. Later, I began to read longer and more difficult stories, like Danny’s Dreams. By reading, I have improved my English and become more interested in learning English. I plan to read some English novels and simple English poems during this summer vacation. In the future, I will read more English books. And I will form a good habit of reading and try to read every day. I’m sure reading will be quite helpful for my further English learning.
Thanks for listening!
中考录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇中考: 下一篇中考: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 七月去哪儿旅游最好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信