鬼步舞歌曲里面有首叫什么weyou are not alonealone

一首不懂是什么的女声英文歌 声音有点像lenka 歌曲重点“we just keep alone ”the will will for the pub quiet memory hey babe what's going on we just keep alone these all far awayso i gonna keep alone我听着大概就是这样 麻烦看看是啥歌?
熬夜爱陆FWzm0
歌曲:skipalong歌手:lenka 专辑:lenka• 搜索"skipalong"LRC歌词• 搜索"skipalong"mp3[by:李泽昊][00:-02.00]lenka - skipalong[00:-01.00]lrc by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiangso tired of feeling blue.such a heavy weight on you.so shake it off and make your wayto somewhere different .to somewhere different .oh no now you're leaving meoh what will you do all alonein the big bad world?i'm not worried,no.cause you're gonna skip along,quite merrily,baby.you're gonna ravel in hate.and what's goin' on?and you're like a sugar balland oh how you couldno i will come and you'lljust skip along.were so oblivious.comes natural to us.keep smiling knowing all the whilethe world will fall apart.the world will fall apart.ah,ahcause you're gonna skip along,quite merrily,baby.you're gonna ravel in hate.and what's goin' on?and you're like a sugar balland oh how you couldno i will come and you'lljust skip along.wouldn't it be lovely to be home?ohsafe and sound and no one leftto bring us down but so far away.cause you're gonna skip along,quite merrily,baby.you're gonna ravel in hate.and what's goin' on?and you're like a sugar balland oh how you couldno i will come and you'lljust skip along.cause you're gonna skip along,quite merrily,baby.you're gonna ravel in hate.and what's goin' on?and you're like a sugar balland oh how you couldno i will come and you'lljust skip along.just skip along.just skip along.la ti dano i will come if we just skip along
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文 歌曲 ,求名,里面有这样一句,take me somewhere we can be alone_百度知道
一首英文 歌曲 ,求名,里面有这样一句,take me somewhere we can be alone
提问者采纳
Cause lately I're watching meTake me somewhere we can be aloneMake me somewhere I can call a home'Cause lately I'Cause lately I't you take me home've been losing on my ownTake me somewhere we can be aloneMake me somewhere I can call a homeWon't you take me homeWon've been losing on my ownWon&#39歌名;Home&quot:Lost in cheap deliriumSearching the neon lightsI move carefullySink in the city aquariumSing in the key of nightAs they've been losing on my ownWrapped in silent eleganceBeautifully broken downAs illusions burstToo late to learn from experienceToo late to wonder howTo finish firstTake me somewhere we can be aloneMake me somewhere I can call a home&#39:& by Zero 7歌词
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
&Home& by Zero 7
Lost in cheap delirium
Searching the neon lights
I move carefully
Sink in the city aquarium
Sing in the key of night
As they're watching me
Take me somewhere we can be alone
Make me somewhere I can call a home
'Cause lately I've been losing on my own
Wrapped in silent elegance
Beautifully broken down
As illusions burst
Too late to learn from experience
Too late to wonder how
To finish first
'Cause lately I've been losing on my own
Won't you take me home
Won't you tak...
一时忘了,好像很熟悉3D情景课堂还能为学员提供一个活泼的小组群体氛围,学员在小组群体面前有表现的机会,更能激发学员自信心的增长和在社交上需要的语言适应能力。这是一种全新的英语体验!
“留学”,就能得到来自中国语母语国家的纯正中国语课程。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快手上鬼步舞背景音乐 英文歌 一个女的唱的 叫什么名字_百度知道
快手上鬼步舞背景音乐 英文歌 一个女的唱的 叫什么名字
use it to connect with everyoneDon&#39.;ve got it goodDon&#39.,re goldenCovered up with mudOne day you&#39Got It Good - Jem If I had one wishIf I had one wishIt would be to be free of this fighting all around's so wrongAnd it could be so rightIn my heart I know we&#39, got a voiceGot the gift of loveYou't forget how lucky you areDt forget how lucky you areDarling, got a mindGot a heart that beats in timeYou've got it goodDon've got a smile, got a mindGot a heart that beats in timeYou&#39,s getting so seriousCrushed my heart in piecesBut I know I't you know we'Cause I don&#39, to live, use it to connect with everyoneAnd it&#39, race or creedCome on and hold my hand&#39, got a voiceGot the gift of loveYou've got it goodDon&#39,re all the same to meGt forget how lucky you areDt differentiateWe'm not alone in wanting peaceNot aloneAnd if you feel what I feelRaise your hands with meGve got it goodDon&#39, got a mindGot a heart that beats in timeYou&#39.And I believe in miraclesOpen up your eyesGot a soul,t forget how lucky you areDCause it&#39,Tll see the truthThat we all share the same bloodSupposed to love thy neighbourTogether we should standWhatever colour, got a mindGot a heart that beats in timeYou&#39, use it to connect with everyoneGot a soul, to give, darling, got a voiceGot the gift of loveYou&#39, got a voiceGot the gift of loveYou&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
鬼步舞的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁KTV里面有一首你把爱情给了谁DJ版的,MV是T-ara跳的鬼步舞!谁有歌曲?我在酷狗里找的都不是!_百度知道
KTV里面有一首你把爱情给了谁DJ版的,MV是T-ara跳的鬼步舞!谁有歌曲?我在酷狗里找的都不是!
我用手机录了下来,我要的是你把爱情给了谁DJ版的歌曲不是,都没有KTV那种版本的,我不是要T-ara唱的那首歌曲!我在酷狗里搜,你们理解错了
提问者采纳
你可以结合cry
cry看,一个剧情版,一个舞蹈版lovey
dovey有两个版本
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Lovey Dovey 你在百度搜 出来好多
在百度就可以找出一堆视频
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日文歌曲中间有英文iam alone i am alone we are alone,曲风激烈_百度知道
日文歌曲中间有英文iam alone i am alone we are alone,曲风激烈
这个歌是日文,只有几句英文哼唱
推荐几首我最近一直在听的,而在精! Lenka-The show Lenka-Trouble Is A Friend Jason Mraz-I&#39,超好听的!!!,歌不在多
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 youarenotalone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信