unfair詪的那一段是xiumin唱的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!有一首歌高潮部分是 i can be your friend什么的请问下这是什么歌,
歌曲:i can't be your friend歌手:d.h.t.专辑:listen to your hear• 搜索"i can't be your friend"LRC歌词• 搜索"i can't be your friend"mp3[ti:i can't be your friend][al:listen to your heart]d.h.t.- i can't be your friendyou can run to meyou can laugh at meor you can walk right out that doorbut i can't be your friend anymorethis might come as quiet a shockbut i've given it a lot of thoughtthis thing that's come between us can't be ignoredi've taken all i canthis is where its got to end'cause i can't be your friend anymoreand i can't be accusedof not being there for youhow many night have you shown up at my doori hope you understandthat this wasn't in my plansbut i can't be your friend anymoreand its killin' me to know youwithout having a chance to hold youand all i wanna do is show youhow i really feel insideyou can run to meyou can laugh at meor you can walk right out that door...but i can be your friend anymoreso baby,now its up to youdo i win or do i losewill my heart fly or lie broken on the floorwell take me as i am'cause i want you to be my manbut i can't be your friend anymoreand its killin' me to know youwithout having a chance to hold youand all i wanna do is show youhow i really feel insideyou can run to meyou can laugh at meor you can walk right out that doorbut i can't be your friend anymoreand its killin' me to know youwithout having a chance to hold youand all i wanna do is show youhow i really feel insideyou can run to meyou can laugh at meor you can walk right out that doorbut i can't be just friends anymoreend
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌歌词是许多歌曲的高潮部分是什么歌啊_百度知道
有一首歌歌词是许多歌曲的高潮部分是什么歌啊
有一首歌歌词是许多歌曲的高潮部分是什么歌啊
提问者采纳
您好。希望您满意。。。。。等等。!我知道符合您的要求的有几首--古巨基唱的《劲歌金曲》《情歌王》还有刘洋的《刺激2007》《刺激2008》《刺激2009》《刺激2010》.。。
来自团队:
相关专业回答
失恋阵线联盟
演唱:草蜢
她总是只留下电话号码
从不肯让我送他回家
听说你也曾经爱上过她
曾经也同样无法自拔
你说你学不会假装潇洒
却教我别太早放弃她
把过去全说成一段神话
然后笑彼此一样地傻
我们这么在乎她
却被他全部抹煞
越疼她越伤心
永远得不到回答
到底她怎么想
应该继续猜测吗
还是说好全忘了吧
找一个承认失恋的方法
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
都是他唱的,第一首是粤语的各种歌,还有一首叫《劲歌金曲 200X(忘了是200几了)》是普通话的各种歌?《劲歌金曲》有两首古巨基 《劲歌金曲》吗。不知道是不是你要的答案
歌曲:2.第二道彩虹 歌手:孟庭苇 专辑:第二道彩虹 第二道彩虹孟庭苇词:志雄曲:陈秋霞
十分十二寸
古巨基的情歌王
汪苏泷的 剪接师
我知道符合您的要求的有几首--古巨基唱的《劲歌金曲》《情歌王》还有刘洋的《刺激2007》《刺激2008》《刺激2009》《刺激2010》.。。等等。
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌高潮部分是 条米条米调调 是什么歌_百度知道
有一首歌高潮部分是 条米条米调调 是什么歌
提问者采纳