Release Date: 25 Jun, 2009
Buy Anno 1404
Packages that include this game
Buy Anno 1404 Gold
Includes 2 items:
Anno 1404, Anno 1404: Venice
Buy Anno 1404: Venice
About This Game
A unique and award-winning combination of construction, economy, discovery, diplomacy, and combat.
Create your own nation with a unique blend of simulation and real-time strategy as you journey across the globe to explore, trade, and learn technologies to expand your empire and to make your own history.
Meet the Orient! Build your own settlement and get to know the culture and technologies of the Orient.
Create huge metropolises! Build a unique seaside with the harbor system and shape the character of your new city with alleyways, city walls, and castles.
Personalize the way you play! Configure the interface to fit your own personal needs. Create your own adventures in the Dawn of Discovery world with powerful tools and share them with the community.
A strategy game for beginners and pros! An intuitive interface for beginners with many options for advanced players. A thrilling campaign that carries beginners into the world of Dawn of Discovery. A motivating sandbox mode that can be modified by players to any degree. Special titles, talents, medals, and other rewards that are collected in the captain's log.
System Requirements
Processor: Pentium 4 3GHz or comparable (dual core recommended)
Memory: 1 GB (3 GB recommended)
Graphics: DirectX(R)9-compatible graphics adapter with 128 MB RAM (DirectX(R)10 with 512 MB recommended)
DirectX(R): DirectX(R)9/10
Hard Drive: 6 GB free space
Sound: DirectX(R)9-compatible
Peripherals Supported: Windows-compliant mouse, keyboard, gamepad, headset
* Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI(R) Radeon(R)
/ X300–850 / X / HD / HD / HD
NVIDIA GeForce(R)
/ 120–140 / 250–295
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at:
NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby(R) Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.
(C) 2008 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft,
and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Anno, Anno 1404, Sunflowers and Sunflowers logo are trademarks of Sunflowers GmbH in the U.S. and/or other countries. Sunflowers GmbH is a Ubisoft Entertainment company.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(18 reviews)
Very Positive
(232 reviews)
so im writing this while i played the game like 4 hours strait and yea this game is already great! -doing some of the story already learns you things and there's so much to learn!! my thoughts on reviews are: do not make a review until you played the game 'bout 100 hours, but with this game i can already say that its gonna be a good game!
Some of the most beautiful graphics any game has ever had. Gameplay is very well balanced, and the sandbox experience is very engaging. If you like city builders, strategy games, civ-like games, this is for you. I do like the fact that it's not very heavily influenced by military actions. I always prefered the economical and social aspects of these sort of games.
The campaign is boring as hell , but overall the skirmish modes made up for it. Also great re-playablity. 8,5/10
Anno 1404 is a good solid game that you would expect. I cant review much as i have not had much game time with the game but when i have played of it is a great Anno franchise. If your into city building with set objectives and a good stroy then buy it! 8/10.
What to say... This game is full of treasures. Litteraly. You just have to launch an expedition or sink ships or dig up to find one... But I digress. I came to the Anno series a bit late, but this one game got me hooked up and never really let me go.You might think that only having two factions, that you have to play simultaneously, is not much and just skip to 2070. That would be a mistake : it just makes the game that much more
complex. Here, the supply lines do matter quite a lot, and so does the place you dedicate to your buildings (houses most of all).The combat system is interesting, although not the main point of the game, and in fact can get quite addicting after a while.And what to say of the overall feeling of the game ? The direction is stunning, for a game that is already packing some years. Visually overly rich, with so many effects... And don't get me started on the music. SeriouslY. Don't.That being said, if you do not like the city-building type of game, or the economic simulation, I cannot in all honestly recommand it to you, because it embodies much of the this type of game.
I'm and avid 4X Settlers, AOE, Civ, Anno series, etc. I've found that the more modern Anno series, i.e. 2070 and 2205 tend to be really far fetched and the graphics don't really do the games justice, let alone the gameplay of the more modern games. However, those that like to build and economy, nice cities, peaceful cities, settle new lands, trade goods, build ships, up the difficulty as you get better, etc, I'd strongly recommend Anno 1404. I've previously played Annoy 1602 probably 15 or so years ago now. I've also played 1701, and 1402 is thus far the most challenging, interesting and diverse. The great thing about 1404 vs 1602 and 1701, is that the scope of goods is a lot more diverse which makes for a more challenging game. Another reviewer wrote that there are endless settings to tweak, and I' so there's lots of flexibility to keep it interesting.The graphics on this game are a big step up from previous Anno games too, so the animals moving in the woods or the sea mammals and fish, all animate better. The land and mountain textures are a lot more diverse, meaning you don't get the 'samey' mountains of previous Anno versions. You've also got more diversely generated islands, which is great. I've so far only registered less than 10 hours on 1404, having probably logged in excesss of 500 on the other games, but this has been enough to tell me that Anno 1404 is worth the money. Don't buy this game if you just like going to war - I'd recommend other games for that. If you like developing cities, growing populations, doing mini challenges, improving city culture and services, settling new islands and trading goods, or kitting new goods to make better goods, then I'd highly recommend this game. ^ Probably the geekiest review ever, but hopefully it'll help some people make the right decision either way! &_&
Perhaps I have not played this game enough to write a decent review, but I am struggling to find a reason to recommend this game, let alone play it further.Pros: Nice voice overs.Cons: Average graphics running on a very poorly optimised game engine. Larger maps lead to excessive load times. The graphics can be choppy especially when compared to more graphically impressive rivals. Boredom seems the norm for the early levels. Some 'obvious'/basic game mechanics are not explained very well, which can lead to confusion.I am trying my best to complete a few of the tasks at a time, before getting bored and exiting the game. Once I have played more chapters, I will try to expand my review.
No Uplay, No steam, No internet connection, No DRMIf you like a medieval/renaissance city building with some combat involved in it, you'll love this game.The anno-franchise is well know for its high standards and no-nonsense building.Pro:- You can download the game through steam, but can click on the Anno 1404.exe file in your map of the game to launc the game. Meaning you dont need steam online.- No Uplay- No intenet connection required after downloading- No DRM- Some mission last 2-3hours.- Several scenario's- Smooth, no-crash gameplay- Engaging skirmish- several difficulty lvl'sCons:- No toggle speed button (+ sign needs to be hold in for speed increase)- Some mission are a bit confusing
I bought this game for 2.50e and I didn't except a lot from this game. But ??????? this game is addicting. One of the best city management/economy based strategy games I have ever played. Only downside is that you are always out of money in this game...5/5 would become poor again
Great game, nice and relaxing. Thoughtful but not stressful.
It`s like every Anno, good... :D
Once you get in, hard to get out. Picture beautiful, music ok. Attractive. hope the map can be larger.
Played 1701 for a while back in the day, I don't know if this is much better or if 1701 was not for me back then but damn this one holds up well today. Tons of fun.
The best game in the series by far and a lot of fun in multiplayer.
Anno 1404, German version (without the Venice addon), running on Windows 7 x64:Tried two sessions, first one crashed to desktop after about 20 minutes, second one after 10.(my DVD Version worked fine however, both with and without the addon)Edited :After installing the Venice addon, and then launching the original game from it, I somehow got rid of the crashing bug, and now can recommend this great game.
Best game ever!!!!!
While the game is made with some love for graphical details, it simply misses the depth of any build-up strategy game before 2000. Where in Civilization there are several paths to win the game, Anno is always the same: build everything as efficient as possible. There is no either-or. Often the game does not obey to its own rules. There is a Corsairs nest with no option to get rid of it, no matter how big one's navy is. At some point the player is better off by paying them not to attack because they are a nuisance which distracts from the build-up part. The campaign offers missions, but in the end they are really just about doing what some advisor tells. The main difficulty is to find out whether for fullfilling the task some where-is-Waldo game is needed. There is not much openess about the open world. To the degree that I tend to attack the computer opponents just to have something to do between waiting for resources piling up to build some more.Which brings me to the battles: On sea it is basically smaller ship vs. bigger ship. Build big ships and you win, build small ones and they sink. But at least there is some tension when reinforcements have to cross half the map and victory and loss are still open. The land battles on the other hand are just clumsy. I take Civ's approach of making one unit disappear to the tedious battles, which in no way capture the spirit of medieval warfare and just go on forever.In the end the game is more disappointing than bad. It offers a lot but fails to bring all game mechanics in line. It makes me miss the real strategy classics and ends up being just one more casual game.
i bought this game 12 months ago thru steam and my worst nightmare came true,the game just turn off itself after running about 20-30 min everytime,i deleted and tried download it again but an error cames up saying the servers are unreachable,so *uck off dear customer.I RECOMEND NOT TO
BUY anything from Steam they are doggy,crafty T*ats,WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME THIS WHOLE STEAM SERVER.IF THE INTERNET DISSAPPEAR HOW YOU GOING TO PLAY sTEAM STORED GAMES,WHEN U EVEN CAN NOT LOG IN? yeah back to the game is awesome but i have to buy it on disc.
Best Anno of all games. Forget about 2070 or the new crap
The best in the series imo.
What to say... This game is full of treasures. Litteraly. You just have to launch an expedition or sink ships or dig up to find one... But I digress. I came to the Anno series a bit late, but this one game got me hooked up and never really let me go.You might think that only having two factions, that you have to play simultaneously, is not much and just skip to 2070. That would be a mistake : it just makes the game that much more
complex. Here, the supply lines do matter quite a lot, and so does the place you dedicate to your buildings (houses most of all).The combat system is interesting, although not the main point of the game, and in fact can get quite addicting after a while.And what to say of the overall feeling of the game ? The direction is stunning, for a game that is already packing some years. Visually overly rich, with so many effects... And don't get me started on the music. SeriouslY. Don't.That being said, if you do not like the city-building type of game, or the economic simulation, I cannot in all honestly recommand it to you, because it embodies much of the this type of game.
Was this review helpful?
I'm and avid 4X Settlers, AOE, Civ, Anno series, etc. I've found that the more modern Anno series, i.e. 2070 and 2205 tend to be really far fetched and the graphics don't really do the games justice, let alone the gameplay of the more modern games. However, those that like to build and economy, nice cities, peaceful cities, settle new lands, trade goods, build ships, up the difficulty as you get better, etc, I'd strongly recommend Anno 1404. I've previously played Annoy 1602 probably 15 or so years ago now. I've also played 1701, and 1402 is thus far the most challenging, interesting and diverse. The great thing about 1404 vs 1602 and 1701, is that the scope of goods is a lot more diverse which makes for a more challenging game. Another reviewer wrote that there are endless settings to tweak, and I' so there's lots of flexibility to keep it interesting.The graphics on this game are a big step up from previous Anno games too, so the animals moving in the woods or the sea mammals and fish, all animate better. The land and mountain textures are a lot more diverse, meaning you don't get the 'samey' mountains of previous Anno versions. You've also got more diversely generated islands, which is great. I've so far only registered less than 10 hours on 1404, having probably logged in excesss of 500 on the other games, but this has been enough to tell me that Anno 1404 is worth the money. Don't buy this game if you just like going to war - I'd recommend other games for that. If you like developing cities, growing populations, doing mini challenges, improving city culture and services, settling new islands and trading goods, or kitting new goods to make better goods, then I'd highly recommend this game. ^ Probably the geekiest review ever, but hopefully it'll help some people make the right decision either way! &_&
Was this review helpful?
I bought this game for 2.50e and I didn't except a lot from this game. But ??????? this game is addicting. One of the best city management/economy based strategy games I have ever played. Only downside is that you are always out of money in this game...5/5 would become poor again
Was this review helpful?
Anno 1404 is a good solid game that you would expect. I cant review much as i have not had much game time with the game but when i have played of it is a great Anno franchise. If your into city building with set objectives and a good stroy then buy it! 8/10.
Was this review helpful?
No Uplay, No steam, No internet connection, No DRMIf you like a medieval/renaissance city building with some combat involved in it, you'll love this game.The anno-franchise is well know for its high standards and no-nonsense building.Pro:- You can download the game through steam, but can click on the Anno 1404.exe file in your map of the game to launc the game. Meaning you dont need steam online.- No Uplay- No intenet connection required after downloading- No DRM- Some mission last 2-3hours.- Several scenario's- Smooth, no-crash gameplay- Engaging skirmish- several difficulty lvl'sCons:- No toggle speed button (+ sign needs to be hold in for speed increase)- Some mission are a bit confusing
Was this review helpful?
Anno 1404, German version (without the Venice addon), running on Windows 7 x64:Tried two sessions, first one crashed to desktop after about 20 minutes, second one after 10.(my DVD Version worked fine however, both with and without the addon)Edited :After installing the Venice addon, and then launching the original game from it, I somehow got rid of the crashing bug, and now can recommend this great game.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
595 hours of play at the time I wrote this probably says it all. The combat is lame, but the building element is supreme, and the game being so tweak-able, you don’t have to do both in the same game.Switch off the fighting and build. You’ll love it. 9\10
Was this review helpful?
Best in the series. My favourite type of game, this is the one you want if you're into the historical simulation, society building, sometimes warring type game. The gaming landscape is richer because of games like this.Source resources, combine, refine, build. Satisfy population demands, defend your islands. Manage complicated production chains with multiple traderoutes. Never a dull moment.. Throw in some rivals with varying difficulty and try not to be too gamey about it and you'll probably not even come out on top. It's a tough world out there, techs are simple but effective and you just have to make do with what you've got on available land. Graphics, audio and all of that jazz is fine, not fantastic but fine.
Was this review helpful?
The satisfaction of creating the perfect trade route to feed your growing population of nobles is fantastic. No other game I can think of gives the experience of seeing your city grow from a humble collection of hovels to a stone-clad metropolis with a thriving and bustling harbour, thronged with ships carrying spices and luxuries from the Orient and bread and beer from nearer to home. One of the best city-builders ever.
Was this review helpful?
Released in 2009 and Anno 1404's beauty still takes my breath away every time. Even more so than it's newer brother Anno 2070. So much attention to detail went into the visuals, the music fits, and the game is a really enjoyable city-building/management with great voice acting to boot.
Was this review helpful?
One of the best executed city building games I ever played. Setting up and maintaining the complex production chains and the juggling with your resources to satisfy your populations needs is very challenging and entertaining. It's a good mix of SimCity, mixed with RTS elements from titles like Age of Empires.
Was this review helpful?
The true heir to the old Settlers series of economic management RTS games. Great soundtrack too.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
I love this game. I must say, it's difficult as f*ck. If you can't multitask nor function well in stressfull situations, you are going to have a bad time. But damn, this game is a challenge I'm willing to accept. It's a stragety based game with loads of options, that puts you in the shoes of a colonialist that has to transform islands into big, busy cities. You do this while completing small quests and fighting not only rebellion and pirates, but nature itself. It's tough in the beginning, I'm honest, but when you get the hang of it, it's simply amazing.
Was this review helpful?
Oh my god, i love this game. I cant get enough! I love the fact that it isnt easy as pie to finish things, it acually takes effort and a little bit of thinking!
Was this review helpful?
Anno 1404 offers a lot of fun and adventure. There is a lot to do and a lot to maintain in the game which makes it unque. Unlike games like Tropico and other city builders, Anno is set amonst trade which the player can set up trade route between other nations and colonies. The trading aspect of Anno is very good, it adds a important objective for the player to maintian their trade routes to gain money and to import goods you cannot gain inland. The building machinics of the game are very simple and quick, one click and your house is made - no waiting around for your buildings to be constructed. The actual management of your nation/empire is quite tricky for a starting player, you need to feed your populance, house them and protect them from pirates or other AI or players. Again, this offers another objective for the player.The detail of the game is really good, from the populance walking about in the streets to the people transporting goods around your island and to the harbour. Overall I rate:10/10I recomend this game to people who are fans of:Civ, Tropico, Simscity, AOE and Settlers.
Was this review helpful?
beautifull nice made game
Was this review helpful?
I like the setting for this game, medieval european period with hints of the east.nice cartoony characters with intersting ideas of economy have to spend to get to understand/familiariese with mechanics
Was this review helpful?
A feel good game. Buy it only if you like to build up citys and trade. The game promises war too but it's not good.
Was this review helpful?
amazing game! sinking hour after hour into a imersive enviroment, a true city building game without the emphasis on war but still as competative as anything else out there!
Was this review helpful?
Very nice game. Good for many hours of fun. A lot of possibilities and a complex economy system.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Anno 1404 Gold
Anno 1404: Venice
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 纪元1404威尼斯 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信