求一首英文歌,其中几句好像是“when I love, to she lose yourself”和“they tell me he is

求一首英文歌 歌词我就记得前两个词 一望……_百度知道
求一首英文歌 歌词我就记得前两个词 一望……
hy Would I Ever - Paula DeAndawhy would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwhy would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwait a minute baby tell me what've been through some problemstrust me we can solve themwe got too much in it to lose (so much in it)you&#39, you know exactly what i need to beso tell mewhy would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youi'll nevercos i just wanna know how to get throughcos you put together every piece of mes up latelyi'm on my grindbaby know it't leave you in the cold, in the coldi're mad when i can&#39, no i't have your backit'll be your girlwhy would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving yousomeone say why would i everbaby i't make timeshould of known that i's me and you against the worldno matter what we go throughima always roll with youi promise i'm not leaving you)why would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwhy would i everbaby i'll nevercos i just wanna know how to get throughcos you put together every piece of mem not leaving youi won'll nevercos i just wanna know how to get throughcos you put together every piece of mebaby you, you know exactly what i need to beso tell mewhy would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwait a minute hold upthey said when you rolled upyou was yelling off the chainyou'm not leaving you (i've been knowing you too longwhy you hiding somethingthought we was through with frontingi can tell there&#39, you know exactly what i need to beso tell mewhy would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youtell me why did you ever question(question everything we spend on)between us (we got that)have you seen us (we got that)we got that lovewhy would i everwhy would i everwhy would i ever think of leaving youwhy would i everbaby i's something wrong (i can tell)how could you even think thati wouldn's all on your brainnow we've always been my best friendstop placing your bets whenbaby i&#39, i&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
这是两个词吗
英文我也记不清了
大概就是这个发音
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,求名字_百度知道
一首英文歌,求名字
歌曲高潮部分有tell me more ,后面好像是you like any more ,
you like any
女声,歌名绝对不是tell me more
提问者采纳
i buy you flowers, s lust,but at least we know that we share this common bond,and plus i can bust in that, put me through,we know what it&#39,fist fight &#39,i know it&#39,but you gotta bere the only one i can fuck without a condom on,it&#39,i throw you on the couch:i love you more歌手, it's sad but it&#39,it makes me wanna just take you.2,puem at me,and that't want me,we say we do it for our baby but we don&#39,the more it makes me wanna come back to you,we&#39,you don&#39, it&#39,and fuck you like i don&#39,laughter.3, do you hate me, beautiful when you&#39,cuz you love me..,the more it makes me wanna come back to you,t nothin&#39,you say you hate me,cuz one of us would haves off and on,so it&#39,and it&#39,t want me:i love you more][al,you don&#39,the more it makes me wanna come back to you,we can make accusations:eminem 专辑, and i fuck other people,there ain&#39,you&#39, cuz any chick can say that she&#39, you throw &#39, you throw &#39,i know it's sad but it&#39, put me through,you a slut but i&#39.the more you, the more that it turns me on.;m layin's screwin're so fuckin'til we re both evil in our ways,t i wouldn&#39:straight from the l [ti,but neither one of us would ever admit it:straight from the lab]eminem - i love you more it, you throw 'til they do it&#39,i know it&#39.;s sad but it's just the two of us?good cuz you&#39,cuz neither one of us trusts each other,the m anyone could ever say ever do?s makin me happy,if i ran who would i run to,&#39,when i't got proof,you don&#39,we&#39, i just want you more, the more that it turns me on,cuz you love me,i hope, the only reason that i cope,shout 'm a mutt,cuz you love me![2 shots]the more you.[verse 1]it&#39.[2 guns cock]you ready, usually more off than on,s why,so we fuck 'd be doin&#39,you say you hate me,we&#39, s you and me,yeah i would cuz the sex is too damn good?1, i just love you more,we do it for us, i just love you more, the same shit,em at me,and apologize after.[verse 2]cuz i hate you,s sad but it&#39, pain,but they ain&#39,cuz if you didn&#39, the mores insane, t be hittin're back in thre angry,the more that you slap me,and just s sick,thes makin me happy, i's true,that would bt even know you.the more you, but wht歌曲,you throw me out the house,ys about,is cuz of that fact,the more that you slap me, til i throw you out the house
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Love to be loved by you
演唱:Marc Terenzi
/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Love+to+be+loved+by+you+Marc+Terenzi&lm=-1
can’t believe I’m standing here
Been waiting for so many years and Today
I found the Queen to reign my heart
You changed my live so patiently
?And turned it into
something good and real
I feel just like I felt in all my dreams
There are questions hard to answer
?Can’t you see…
Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life
Show me how can I show you
That I’m blinded by your light
When you touch me I can touch you To find out
the dream is true I ...
而且 节奏 不慢
可能是翻唱把
Avril的complicated吗?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,高潮部分好像是when i love you, when i love you, 男_百度知道
求一首英文歌,高潮部分好像是when i love you, when i love you, 男
高潮部分好像是when i love you, when i love you, 男的唱的求一首英文歌
提问者采纳
s my first time tooYs a good and a bad way to love somebody(and you know I'cause you's a good and a bad way to love somebody(there's a right and wrong way to love somebody(a right way to love somebody)To love you right (to love somebody)There't you play no silly games with me baby(no no no no it're all I(I've gotta knowYou better know, this is for myMy babygirlTt take my love for granted &#39, but lookWe gone do this thing together aightListenYou may be young but your ready(ready to learn)You't wanna let you go)You you're a big girl now oohooh babyWoh oh ohYou may be young but you&#39, this is for myThis is for my babyTs just not my thing)No no no all I need is your lovin here(hold me tight baby with the joy you can bring)Take me I&#39, you better knowMll ever need)Girl just hold me hold me in your armsNever let me goThere'm yours for the takinSo you can do what you pleaseDon're all I need in this worldYou you you'm a treat you good)Yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea baby ooh yeaThis is for my, this is for myMre not a little girl, my babyThere&#39, listenWe should be like 2 little birds in a treeTweda lila lila dwidla diMe and you babyWoh oh ohOoh you&#39, you know)To love you right (you mean the world to me girl yea)There&#39, you'm willing (oh baby)Hold me hold me in your arms hey baby(I don's a good oh)You do me goodDon're a woman(take me hand)Let me tell youDon&#39, this is for myMy babyI need your lovin all night all night all night all night long babyBt you know that I&#39, my babyTs a right and wrong way to love somebody(m yours (take me) I&#39Mario - Right And A Wrong WayI know this is your first timeIt&#39
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
can' t
feel my face
对 就是这首
错过采纳的我:-(
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,歌词有tell ,me ,you ,love之类的话,调子比较阴沉,是一个外国的女生唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌,歌词有tell ,me ,you ,love之类的话,调子比较阴沉,是一个外国的女生唱的
t love me anymoreI tell myselfGet over youIt's over rightRight thing to doAnd just when I thought I was doneYou pull me in for another runI can' I was where I was supposed to beSilly silly meBut there was something 't get you out of my headSo it annoys me(You wasn't love me anymoreCause everywhere I goNo matter what I do boyI just can't resistCan're no good for meAnd that't get you out of my headSo it annoys me(You wasn'bout you that I couldn't man enough)To come and tell me(That I was never the one)Like you said I was(You could have told someone)You knew you didn't man enough)To come and tell me(That I was never the one)Like you said I was(You could have told someone)You knew you didn't man enough)To come and tell me(That I was never the one)Like you said I was(You could have told someone)You knew you didn's funny how you think you really know yourselfLike you would never lose yourself to someone elseAnd I was up to thinking it was all about you and meSilly silly meI should have never listened to a word you saidBut I was always giving in to promisesI never should have gone forI should never long for you no matter how hard it getsAnd I want this to be overI so want this to be throughIn the end somehow it always comes back to youCause everywhere I goNo matter what I do boyI just can't take thisI won't do itEven if I know in the end somehowit always comes back to youCause everywhere I goNo matter what I do boyI just can't get you out of my headSo it annoys me(You wasn't take thisI can't put my finger on it but whatever it isI never should have stood for itI know you't get you out of my headSo it annoys me(You wasn's the way it isAnd I want it to be overI so want it to be throughIn the end somehow it always comes back to youCause everywhere I go( Cause everywhere I go )No matter what I do boyI just can't love me anymoreIf you had only told me how you really feltI could have put my feelings into someone elseBut I was busy thinkin't do thisI Won't man enough)To come and tell me(That I was never the one)Like you said I was(You could have told someone)You knew you didn&#39It&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,只知道几句歌词?第一句是“well i see you , looking at me..........._百度知道
求一首英文歌,只知道几句歌词?第一句是“well i see you , looking at me...........
求一首英文歌,只知道几句歌词?第一句是“we缉稜光谷叱咐癸栓含兢ll i see you , looking at me...........watching......ale your finger.........i can fell this.......高潮部分好像是we've been together together.......这些都是我听着写的,单词不一定准确,只知道是个女的唱的英文歌,节奏很轻快!声音有点像艾薇儿的,但好像不是她的!希望大家帮帮忙!!谢谢!
提问者采纳
Bye Bye Bye --- Lovestoned 歌词如下:when i see youlooking back at mewatching this eye stilldo your fingersand your eyes have told thousands lightsbut i cant tell this timewhat you really meantwe've been crossing the wiresand still no sparkslost in tight falling apartwe've been together缉稜光谷叱咐癸栓含兢 forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that's left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city you bye bye byeI can sing another broken songcrying to hold on to your pictureout of faceyou hide behind your faceit is more than what i can takemove around the peoplewe've been crossing the wireand still no sparklost in tight falling apartwe've been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that's left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city you bye bye byeyou left me hanging on the lightwhy u still know my typeyou take a piss meyou've been drving too slowso i gotta let you go before you break me em ayaahwe've been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that's left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city you bye bye byewe've been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that's left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city you bye bye byebye bye 试听地址
提问者评价
谢谢啦,就是这首!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
WE ARE THE WORLD
歌手:Michael Jackson & Lionel Richie
There comes a time when we heed a certain cal
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all