歌词中有it feel it all~要么是if feel it all~,男唱的,feel it all是拖长唱的

找一首英文歌 you know it是男生唱的 歌词里面you feel that oh oh 之类的 很明显的是有4个you know it 连续唱的还有咚咚咚咚那样的很清脆的声音听过一小段 好像有rap 不是这个!我找了很久都没
冷死dwGU79IV31
Get Like Me(feat.Nicki Minaj & Pharrell) - NellyAll yall niggas wanna get like meSurrounded by bitches that look like theseThey know it,you know itYou know it,you know itAll my niggas be blowin on treesI'm so sick so they throwin up keysYou know it,you know itYou know it,you know itI say all yall niggas wanna get like meAll yall niggas wanna get like meNow who wanna shake don't look and seeAnd then count the bitches,nigga 1,2,3I said and if you feel like something else thereThen tell er that you down for something else yeaAnd if she say 'cause as far as it goesDon't worry,she straight like a actress noseYou can ball and ball,do it wall to wallJust sayin that you can't do it small is allYou can floss Rolex over AudemarOm the arm and I'm outshining all of yallCan you feel it?Hey heyDo you want more?Hey heyTil yo back sore hey heySo let's go,let's goAll yall niggas wanna get like meSurrounded by bitches that look like theseThey know it,you know itYou know it,you know itAll my niggas be blowin on treesI'm so sick so they throwin up keysYou know it,you know itYou know it,you know itUNH!I'm the shizzniyee.You should follow my example - Bitch,i.e.Cuz I'm front row,Isaac Mizrayee.In the truck but I ain't suck diznayee!All these hoes wanna get like meGet their own speakers and some pros like meWhen I'm at the game,all the pros like meBitch I'm a pro,ain't a ho like meBitches ain't stuntin' in the cold like me.Some call me bitchie,so Necole Like mePull up in the ghost,East Coast like me.My nigga spend money like the coke price freeUhn!Bon voyage,Nicki M.Baby,Buns Minaj.Back of the 'Bach slumpty,Humpty Dumpty.On the back of the bike,these stunts be comfy!All yall niggas wanna get like meSurrounded by bitches that look like theseThey know it,you know itYou know it,you know itAll my niggas be blowin on treesI'm so sick so they throwin up keysYou know it,you know itYou know it,you know itYou wrongWhy you dancing on to this song?When your boyfriend right he goneIs that a map?Can you put your number on?You so wrongDrop down Shawty,get yo eagle onTell yo boyfriend you stayin with SimoneMatter fact put yo number in my phoneI'm a fly nigga tatted up with the fadedYea I'll be striking waves when them niggas celebratesAir Force 1's then I took em all to J'sNow they wanna play dumb like they from the bayI was tourin overseas,2-50 everydayJust came back in the middle of the mayIn the Maybach with this chick named MayWanna know if she can do me,Shawty yes you maySee the whole rap game sounded like mePut that on the drums but it sounded like PShawty say she horny,sounded like itSo she wanna bring her partner,okay the sound like 3Fresh off the yacht,feet in the sandWalk in the club,meet with her manGot a whip on the lot,bout 400 grandGo around my nigga,puts me close to hand cuzAll yall niggas wanna get like meSurrounded by bitches that look like theseThey know it,you know itYou know it,you know itAll my niggas be blowin on treesI'm so sick so they throwin up keysYou know it,you know itYou know it,you know it
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌的歌词唱的是男孩如果你想得到我的心,那你就要像个男人_百度宝宝知道有一首歌的歌词开头的第一句是“我就是喜欢你”。男生唱的,歌名是什么_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词开头的第一句是“我就是喜欢你”。男生唱的,歌名是什么
提问者采纳
嘴巴-我就是喜欢你 os.com/Rings///Rings//1cc348b13b064b2d1aea5:小安
专辑-同名专辑
我就是这么喜欢你
我多么想要靠近你
当我们两走在一起
yes I can feel something
我就是这么讨厌你
我的心从此不平静
这感觉我不太熟悉
yes I can feel something
Yes I can feel something~
大嘴巴-我就是喜欢你
专辑-同名专辑
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
就是喜欢你的相关知识
其他1条回答
我就是喜欢你 — 大嘴巴
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌是男的唱的歌词记住一点就是feel like it …feel like it …呜呜呜_百度知道
一首英文歌是男的唱的歌词记住一点就是feel like it …feel like it …呜呜呜
一首英文歌是男的唱的歌词记住一点就是feel like it …feel like it …呜呜呜,呜呜,呜呜呜呜呜呜呜……有节奏感
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏5(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
歌曲: I Will Follow Him 歌手: Sandy Posey 专辑: 《34 Great Ameri..》
复制歌词 下载LRC歌词
I Will Follow Him - Sandy Posey
I Love him, I love him, I love him
And where he goes I follow,
I follow, I follow
I will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
There isn an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep me away
I must follow him,
ever since he touched my hand I knew
That near him I always must be
And nothing can keep him from me
He is my destiny
I love him, I love him, I love him
And where he goes I follow, I follow, I follow
He always be my true love, my true love, my true love
From now until forever, forever,...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男生轻唱的英文歌,很抒情慢节奏 歌词里有 i feel be lonely还是 i 什么 be lonely哦,反正听了很舒服_百度知道
一首男生轻唱的英文歌,很抒情慢节奏 歌词里有 i feel be lonely还是 i 什么 be lonely哦,反正听了很舒服
RT 知道的达人们 说下 正确的可追分
背景音乐也很轻柔,非黑人RAP,看来都不对没什么节奏点
提问者采纳
baidu://box.zhangmen?rf=mlist-hot&from=search&ct=&tn=baidumt&gate=11&d_s=1&l_i=1699_1&c_n=akon&a_n=%E7%83%AD%E6%90%9C%E6%AD%8C%E6%9B%B2&s_o=0" target="_blank">/m.baidu.zhangmen是不是Akon的《lonely》呢亲听下吧<a href="/m
不是的,我是在一个学校的广播里听到的,全歌只有一个男声,非黑人的
那是不是Darin的Sail The Ocean?亲给的提示真的少了点,还有没有更多一点,准确一点的歌词
和他Darin的声音很像
那是不是McFly的Lonely?真的很想帮到你,如果还不是,我也无能为力了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Time Has Come Again&I feel lonely & The Last Shadow Puppets
if you want be
wanna be free&&,
the monkees(顽童合唱团)唱的
不是,是这个早就知道了,谢谢