哪首歌里歌词有一句broken english歌词for the reson

say goodbye my broken dream是哪首歌里的歌词_百度知道
say goodbye my broken dream是哪首歌里的歌词
i don&#39,我最好的 现在独自醒来 从来没有这么自由 走入我的内心;m run out wordno longer scaredi&#39,哦?) to be strongcos i't ?i&#39,哦 哦;ve left so emptybut i never felt so hardlooking in the mirrori recognize it'm holding everying i needsay goodbye on my broken dreami let you goand get the best of me 亚历里德最佳的Me 哦?;m a brand new same old me(? ? to be strongyou taste(?, 我以为我什么活 在你的控制 你已经离开这么空 但我从来没有这么难 看着镜子 我承认它的脸 我的心如此清晰 现在的女孩已被删除 我是一个全新的同以前的我(?) 不是说我曾经是女孩 我让你走 并获得最好的我 现在我我需要持有everying 告别破碎的梦想在我 我让你走 并获得最好的我 哦?) me the best me ?cos i put you firstwent through itgeting through itbut how to show me i&#39?)not the girl that i used to bei let you goand get the best of menow i&#39,哦? 我不需要休息(;m trying trying tyring tyring to shake itnow i'ts了 带走我的痛苦,如果你想 我不;m left behind that tearslooking in the mirrori recognize it&#39? if you ??)是强大的 我想COS的尝试蒂林蒂林动摇它 现在我's facemy mind so much clearand now the girl has been erasedi's facemy mind so much clearand now the girl has been erasedi'm without my fearsfind myself when i&#39?;t need the rest(?)我最好的我;m a brand new same old menot the girl that i used to bei let you goand get the best of menow i&#39,哦,我最好的 有时会来吗??;m a brand new same old menot the girl that i used to bei let you goand get the best of menow i'm holding everying i needsay goodbye onta my broken dreami let you goand get the best of meyou can get ,它 当我想起你 我是件好事;ts gonetake away my pain if you wanti don'm holding everying i needsay goodbye on my broken dreami let you goand get the best of meoh best of me ohsometimes come ?如果你吗? ? 我把你的第一职业导向 经历了它 通过它歌厅 但如何让我看看我用完了字 不再害怕 我没有我的恐惧 当我发现自己落后了眼泪 看着镜子 我承认它的脸 我的心如此清晰 现在的女孩已被删除 我是一个全新的同以前的我 不是说我曾经是女孩 我让你走 并获得最好的我 现在我我需要持有everying 说再见onta我的梦想的破灭 我让你走 并获得最好的我 你能得到什么呢,哦Alex Reid Best Of Me oh oh oh ohoh best of me ohwake up all alone nownever felt so freegot caught up and it drive mywhen i thought of youwere good for mei thought what i live forunder your controlyou&#39?要坚强 你的味道(
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
dream的相关知识
其他1条回答
歌手:Alex Reid 歌曲:Best Of Me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个歌词属于哪首歌?_百度知道
这个歌词属于哪首歌?
....i saw you.i share a dream broken heart
提问者采纳
.,生活仍在继续 I&#39.., you were there. 在我遗忘这一切之前 I gotta put you out of my mind 我必须让你走出我的回忆 This time, stop living a lie, 我看见你们手牵着手 standing close to someone else.. 我想我是真的 I guess I&#39.., cuz &#39. 除了最后的哭泣 One last cry.;m down to my last cry, 我依然孤独 wishing all my feeling was gone 期望所有的感情瞬间消失 Gotta get over you. 我想我该认真地哭一次 I was here, 最后一次哭泣 Before I leave it all behind. 最后这一次, 我在这头 你在那头 Guess we never could agree. 也许我们永远不能走到一起 While the sun shines on you:BRIAN MCKNIGHT
专辑.;m down, 而我却独自坐在这里 wishing all my feeling was gone 期望我所有的感情瞬间消失 I gave my best to you
我把自己最美好的都给了你 Nothing for me to do 空白给自己 But have one last cry, 我必须忘记你 nothing for me to do 因为我已一无所有 But have one last cry., I guess I&#39One Last Cry
最后一次哭泣
歌手,不再欺骗自己 I know I gotta be strong.这一次不再欺骗自己
I guess I&#39, stop living a lie. 你依偎在他的身旁 Now I sit all alone. 我渴望爱的滋润 Still I sit all alone. 在我最后一次哭泣之后 One last cry.最后一次哭泣 你是要找这个么,不再欺骗自己 I guess I'm gonna dry my eyes 我必须擦干眼泪 Right after I have my
One last cry. 除了最后的哭泣 One last cry 残存最后一次 Before I leave it all behind.... 这一次. 正在书架间寻求安慰 I saw you Holding hands., 最后一次哭泣 Before I leave it all behind. 在我遗忘这一切之前 I gotta put you out of my mind 我必须让你走出我的记忆 This time..;round me 我知道自己必须学会坚强 Life goes on and on and on and on 在我周围 , 我想我是真的 I guess I'm down. 在我遗忘这一切之前 I gotta put you out of my mind
我必须让你走出我的记忆 For the very last tim down.. 我想我是真的 to my last cry., 每当阳光照耀着你的时候 I need some love to rain on me:Back at One And More
My shattered dreams and broken heart 我的残缺的梦和破碎的心 Are m down
提问者评价
我打错那么多都知 好野
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首歌中有这句歌词 你在我心里面是一直坚持_百度知道
哪首歌中有这句歌词 你在我心里面是一直坚持
迪士尼动画电影《人猿泰山》主题曲,周华健演绎过中文版本《你在我心里面》。以下是歌词:Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的Just take my hand, hold it tight 
(只要)紧紧抓住我的手I will protect you from, all around you
我一会一直在你身边,保护你I will be here, don't you cry
我一直在这儿,别再哭泣For one so small, you seem so strong
虽然你个不大,但你看起来是这么强壮My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
我会紧紧抱着你,给你安全和温暖This bond between us, can't be broken 这会把把我紧紧联在一起,永不分离I will be here, don't you cry
我就在这儿,别再哭泣Because you‘ll be in my heart
因为你一直在我心里面Yes, you‘ll be in my heart
没错,你一直在我心里面From this day on, now and forever more
从现在一直到永远You'll be in my heart
你永远在我心里面No matter what they say 无论他们怎么说You‘ll be here in my heart, always
你永远在我心里面,永远
Why can‘t they understand the way we feel? 为什么他们不理解我们的感受They just don't trust, what they can't explain 他们只是无法相信他们无法解释的事情I know we're different but, deep inside us 我知道我们看起来是不同,但在我们的内心深处We're not that different at all
我们没什么不同And you'll be in my heartYes, you'll be in my heartFrom this day onNow and forever more Don't listen to them别听他们的'Cause what do they know因为他们不知道We need each other,我们互相依靠to have, to hold去拥有,去把握等等~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
你在我心里面的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一局歌词“买了椰子皮,你却他妈给个梨”是哪首歌_百度知道
一局歌词“买了椰子皮,你却他妈给个梨”是哪首歌
提问者采纳
m broken downIt let nobody touch it unless that somebody't leave me hangin hangin come give me someWhen I't wanna play no games you don't gotta be afraidDon's killin me when you't you come and put it down on meSugar yes please won'm on my knees I don't care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little taste Your sugar yes please won're away (ohh baby)Cause I really don't you come and put it down on me My broken pieces you pick them upDon's killin me when you'm right here cause I need little love a little sympathyYa you show me good lovin make it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar yes please won't care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little taste Your sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on meI's meI gotta be your man there ain't no other wayCause girl you'm right here cause I need little love a little sympathyYa you show me good lovin make it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar yes please won't wanna be needin your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it't wanna be needin your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it'm livin for I don'm somethin weakYa t you come and put it down on meI're hotter than a southern California dayI don'm without ya so insecureYou are the one thing one thing I&#39, I'm right here cause I need little love a little sympathyYa you show me good lovin make it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar yes please won&#39, I'm right here cause I need little love a little sympathyYa you show me good lovin make it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on meI't give me all that shy shit no make up on that&#39, lovin I need it nowWhen I&#39, I't you come and pour it down on me I want that red velvet I want that sugar sweetDon't you come and put it down on meI's my (sugar) Sugar yes please won're away (ohh baby)Cause I really don&#39:Maroon 5 I&#39如果我没有猜错应该是maroon 5 《suger》Sugar演唱
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
椰子的相关知识
其他1条回答
魔力红乐队《sugar》.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“也许我不会再回来”是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
“也许我不会再回来”是哪首歌的歌词