温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
85后,爱写写,爱四处走走,爱清静,追求完美
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
自美国California的一个甜声音,Anya Marina她的原职是DJ,一听声音也不足为奇了,如一个小咖啡馆的轻声细语,像是在讲青涩物事,旅途中连空气也变甜味了。刹然让你遇见从前的自己,回温在叮咚的弦乐,或是拍掌声,加个清脆的口哨子。所有的这些你在《Slow & Steady Seduction》都找到了。那原来褪色的时光,正在逐渐打开。再前进,这次Anya Marina让我拒绝冷调~~一点慵懒一点活泼,都出自这个甜甜的声音听完你的心情会更好。歌词大意:Stacks on deck 足够的金钱&Patrone on ice 加冰的Tequila酒&So we can pop bottles all night 所以我们可以彻夜开无尽瓶数的酒Baby you can have whatever you like (you like) Baby你想要什么都给你Yeah you can have whatever you like (you like) 你想要什么都给你Yeah&Late night sex so wet so tight&I’ll gas up the jet for you tonight&Baby you can go where ever you like (you like) Baby你要去哪里都可以Yeah you can go where ever you like (you like) 你要去哪里都可以[Verse 1:]&Anytime you want to pick up the telephone 任何时候只要你想,请拿起电话You know it ain’t nothin to drop a couple stacks on you 你知道为你花些钱是没有问题的事Wanted you can get it my dear 无论你想要什么都会得到亲爱的&Five million dollar home, drop Bentley’s I swear 五百万美金的房子,发誓买Bentley给你Yeah I want your body, I need your body&Long as you got me you won’t need nobody&You want it I got it, go get it I buy it&Tell them other broke brothers be quiet&[Chorus:]&Stacks on deck 足够的金钱&Patrone on ice 加冰的Tequila酒&We can pop bottles all night 我们可以彻夜开无尽瓶数的酒&Baby you can have whatever you like (you like) Baby你想要什么都给你Yeah you can have whatever you like (you like) Baby你想要什么都给你Yeah&Late night sex so wet and so tight&I’ll gas up the jet for you tonight&Baby you can go where ever you like (you like) Baby你要去哪里都可以&Yeah you can go where ever you like (you like) 你想要去哪里都可以&Yeah&[Verse 2:]&Shawty you the hottest, love the way you drop it 亲爱的你是最hot的, 好喜欢你的一举一动Brain so good coulda swore you went to college 你是这样的聪明,简直好像有上过大学&Hundred K deposits, vacations in the tropics 几十万美金的押金,热带去度假Cause everybody know it ain’t trickin if ya got it 每个人都知道如果你有那就不是骗人的Ya ain’t never ever gotta go to yo wallet 你永远不需要用自己的钱包Long as I got rubberband banks in my pocket 只要我的口袋里有好多的钱Five six, rides with rims and a body kit 豪华装饰的豪华车&You ain’t gotta downgrade you can get what I get 对你不会有折扣,我有的你就有&My chick can have whatever she want 我的女人可以有她想要的任何东西&And go in every store and buy any bag she want 走进任何商店,买任何她喜欢的包&I know she ain’t never had a man like that 我知道她从没有过这样的男人To buy you anything your heart desire like that 买给你任何你心中渴望的东西&Yeah I want you body, I need your body&Long as you got me you won’t need nobody&You want it I got it, go get it I buy it 你想要的我有,去拿好了我买给你&Tell them other broke brothers be quiet 让所有穷困的兄弟们闭嘴&[Chorus:]&Stacks on deck 足够的金钱&Patrone on ice 加冰的Tequila酒&So we can pop bottles all night 所以我们可以彻夜开无尽瓶数的酒Baby you can have whatever you like (you like) Baby你想要什么都给你Yeah you can have whatever you like (you like) 你想要什么都给你Yeah&Late night sex so wet so tight&I’ll gas up the jet for you tonight&Baby you can go where ever you like (you like) Baby你要去哪里都可以Yeah you can go where ever you like (you like) 你要去哪里都可以[Verse 3:]&I’m talkin’ big boy rides 我说的是豪华车and big boy ice 和豪华的珠宝Let me put this big boy in your life&Whatever you like(Whatever you like) 无论你想要什么Whatever you like (Whatever you like) 无论你想要什么You can have whatever you like (Whatever you like) 你想要什么都给你Whatever you like (Whatever you like) 无论你想要什么You can have whatever you like (Whatever you like) 你想要什么都给你Whatever you like 无论你想要什么
阅读(1884)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'让人放松的声音 :Anya Marina - Whatever You Like (附中文歌词)',
blogAbstract:'& & & & & & & & & &&',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:8,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'85后,爱写写,爱四处走走,爱清静,追求完美',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}Carly Rae Jepsen I Really Like You中文歌词翻译字幕_英语沙龙_北京高考网
I really wanna stop真想停止这种悸动But I just gotta taste for it但我只想尝试一下I feel like I could fly with the ball on the moon感觉自己可以随气球升上月球So honey hold my hand you like making me wait for it那么亲爱的抓紧我的手 你总是让我期待I feel I could die walking up to the room, oh yeah走进卧室让我心跳静止 噢耶Late night watching television昨夜明明在看电视But how we get in this position?但我们如何进展到此It's way too soon, I know this isn't love爱情来的太快 深知这不是真爱的滋味But I need to tell you something但我有话要告诉你I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?It's like everything you say is a sweet revelationAll I wanna do is get into your headYeah we could stay alone, you and me, and this temptationSipping on your lips, hanging on by thread, babyLate night watching televisionBut how we get in this position?It's way too soon, I know this isn't loveBut I need to tell you somethingI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really&really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Who gave you eyes like that?Said you could keep themI don't know how to actThe way I should be leavingI'm running out of timeGoing out of my mindI need to tell you somethingYeah, I need to tell you somethingI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:0
可报时段:1
可报时段:2
新希望家教课程
北达新希望家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴nooneelselikeyou 这首歌的中文歌词 有说知道哪里有吗_百度知道
nooneelselikeyou 这首歌的中文歌词 有说知道哪里有吗
up on you' up on youi know that it wouldn&#39?bring my baby closer to me't be rightif i stayed all nightjust to peep in on youcreepin&#39?'t be rightif i stayed all nightjust to peep in on youcreepin't be rightif i stayed all nightjust to peep in on youcreepin' up on youi't go onso won&#39, no nolike i doi know you feel me peeping in on youwatching everything you do&#39:《Heavy Traffic》---------------------------------Creepin Up On Youcreepin' up on youwatching everything you doyeah 'm creepin' up on youi know that it wouldn't be rightif i stayed all nightjust to peep in on youcreepin' up on you is the wrong thing to doi found your address and got your phone number toovisit all the stores where you buy all your clothesbeen to secret places you think nobody knowsif i had to live without younobody couldi need to be around youwatching youno one else can love you like i dofeel it when i'm creepin up on youi know that it wouldn've been hanging 'cause nobody couldi need to be around youwatching youno one else can love you like i dofeel it when i't go onthis kind of thing is taking all my sanityand making me a mockerythis must be wrongit can'cause no one else can love you like i doyou feel it when i't somebody freeno one else can love you like i doi know you feel it when i&#39, nolike i dobaby creepin'cause no om creepin' up on youi know this must be wrongit can&#39, nolike i dono one else should love you歌曲;round all the places you hauntspying on your friends to find out what you wantdrinking from the glass that you left on the barfollow you around driving home in your cardo i have to breathe without you:Creepin Up On You歌手;m creepin' up on youi know that it wouldn&#39: Status Quo所属专辑;cause no one else can love you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐求WAITING FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU 的中文歌词_百度知道
求WAITING FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU 的中文歌词
s a matter of time When you love someone, yeah, I't yve been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life I&#39, when you love someone It feels so right, I&#39, s more than a touch or a word can say Only in dreams could it be this way Wve been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive Yeah, really love someone Now I know it&#39, your loving will survive I's nowhere on earth that I&#39, so warm and true I need to know if you feel it too Maybe I've been waiting I've been waiting) Won&#39, this time I wanna be sure I'd rather be than holding you tenderly I&#39, won've been waitingt you tell me if I's right, your loving will survive I'm coming on too strong This heart of mine ve been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life I&#39, when we make love it've been waitingve been waitingve been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive Ys understood It've been waiting too long Sometimes I don&#39, from the moment I wake up till deep in the night There&#39, I&#39,ve been waiting (I&#39, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life You've been looking too hard I&#39, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life I't know what I will find I only know it&#39So long
提问者采纳
随便分了一下P, 比起我紧紧地拥抱着你我一直在等待一位像你这样的女孩融入我的生活(生命)我一直在等待一位像你这样的女孩你的爱将会长存我一直在等待某个鲜活的人能给我确切活着的感受是啊, 真正地爱上某个人现在我知道这是对的,等待着你噢,从我醒来的一刻起直到茫茫深夜我不想去任何地方。很长的时间里.S;歌词没有分节,我一直都在等待我一直都在等待(我一直在等待一位像你这样的女孩, 我一直都在等待)你会融入我的生活(生命)么,嗯,已经标明在有必要的地方,为了自己看得顺眼,等待着像你一样的女孩融入我的生活(生命)你那么完美,那么温暖而且真实我想要知道你是否也感觉到了,你不会告诉我我的要求是否太过迫切我的心曾经被伤害过此时我很想确定一下我一直在等待一位像你这样的女孩融入我的生活(生命)我一直在等待一位像你这样的女孩你的爱将会长存我一直在等待某个鲜活的人, 当我们做爱的时候才明白这不仅仅是接触或是某个词语能够表达只有在梦里才会这样当你爱上某个人,能给我确切活着的感受是啊,我一直在苦苦追寻我一直在静静等待有的时候我并不知道自己会找到什么只知道这一切只是时间的问题当你爱上了某个人,等待着像你一样的女孩融入我的生活(生命)我一直在等待, 当你爱上了某个人会感觉一切都那么稳妥?或许我大错特错:在英语里life同时有“生活”与“生命”的意思,一语双关
提问者评价
一楼和二楼都不错,但感觉三楼更好一些,都谢谢各位啦,不好意思,最佳答案只有一个。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
很久了,我辛苦的寻觅
长久的等待
有时我不知道会找到什么
我只知道那是早晚的问题
当你爱上一个人
当你爱上一个人
感觉很好,温暖而真实