歌词里有you Sexy girls音译歌词 you sexy 是什么歌

Sexy Foot Fetish Girls - Sexy girls showing you their hot feet
Sexy Foot Fetish Girls
Sexy girls showing you their hot feet
Candy and Clarissa were relaxing in the bedroom catching up on the events at school. They were a bit wasted as they had smoked lots of weed earlier. Their feet touched and it was funny to them. The laughed and had fun foot fighting. They laughed some more and had a good time playing with their feet till they were tired. They did not notice time go by and that they had been doing it for hours.
Emily wrapped her feet using plastic foil. The goal was simple. Get her feet to sweat and if possible smell. That way, she could make her slave lick and swallow. She is a clean mistress and does not have smelly and sweaty feet. To get them, she had to do that and she did. It worked as she wanted and she called her slave and made him do what she wanted.
Because Princess Jenny is a clean mistress, she does not have smelly or stinky feet. But she wanted to humiliate her slave by making her lick her feet. So she went and got something smelly and dubbed it on her feet. Then she got her slave and made him lick her feet until all the smell was gone. It was fun and she liked it so much she planned to do it again.
Esther and Rosie are lesbian lovers. They both have a foot fetish and know what when they start their love making with their foot fetish, they always have a great time. But they do not force it. Today, they were eating cake and decided that the cake was better off being eaten from their feet. They fed each other after stepping on it and that drove them wild and they had awesome fun.
Roxy C|ash likes to make cash easily. That is where she got her second name from. For her, everything is about and revolves around money. She found out about foot fetishes and saw an opportunity to make money. She researched about it and found ways to make herself standout from other mistresses in order to get more traffic to her page and get more people subscribing for her videos so as to make more money.
Princess Jenny kept herself busy while she waited for her food. She played with her feet and socks. She had seen videos of foot fetishes on the internet and she imagined and fantasized that she had a slave who was doing to her all the things she imagined and wanted done such as licking her feet and chewing her socks. She got out of dreamland when the food was brought.
Lady Kim is a hot mistress who enjoys having her feet licked. That is what turns her on the most. But it is a secret only few guys know. She likes someone to find out for herself and not her telling a guy she is sleeping with. The guy who manages to find it, gets to see a side of her many never get to. It awakens a sexual animal in her.
Dorothy's feet started smelling and she was pissed off. Instead of going to the drug store to buy medicine to treat it, she decided to make her slave lick it clean every single day till her feet stopped smelling. She did not care how long it took. That is what she wanted done. She does not like meds and she wanted to use alternative methods to solve the problem she had.
Jenni was at home and had nothing to do. The TV was boring, the internet was and just about everything was not interesting to her. But her active imagination remembered that she had always wanted to try foot fetishes and she brightened up and called her slave. She made him do all the things she had always wanted to try such as lick her socks and her sweaty shoes and feet.
Princess Jenny likes nothing the way she likes and adores her foot fetish. She likes it even more than food. She enjoys getting her feet licked and her toes sucked. It makes her feel great and she enjoys it a lot. That is why she likes making her slaves do it. And if she spots a loser, she also makes him or her do it as well. Try it. It's awesome.
Marie is new to foot fetishes. She wanted to try it so she got a slave and made him lick her feet. She did not make her feet dirty like most mistresses do. She did not even have sweaty and stinky feet. All she did was make sure that he licked her feet. She wanted to see and feel how it would be like before she decided whether to go on with it or not.
Lady Emerald likes to walk bare foot. This is because she does not have to worry who will clean up after her. She knows she has a foot licker and cleaner in her house who will do it. When she wants her feet clean, she just gets into the house and makes her slave lick them clean. She does not want him to use any water and he has to swallow the contents.
Mistress Emily is a hot mistress. And she has a great smile. But beyond the great smile is the fact that she is a cruel mistress. She hides it all behind her smile. She likes to make slaves and losers lick and smell her sweaty as well as stinky feet. She does not care whether her feet are dirty or not. If she wants them licked, they have to be licked.
Mistress Natalia has a foot fetish. She likes to make sure that she does what she wants when she wants with her fetish. Today, she wanted her slave to do something for her but he was late in coming in. So she planned to make him pay for his lateness before he did what she wanted him to do for her. She made him lick her sweaty and stinky feet first.
The beautiful and sweet Monica hates having dirty sweaty feet. She doesn't care where it is, she needs clean feet, even if it's right after dinner. That means her slave has to go to work. He takes off and smells her beautiful black heels. She has him smell her dirty smelly nylons and feet. Then it's time to lick and clean those dirty feet and toes while Monica enjoys a glass of wine.
Jordan & Presley can't wait to show what kind of fun they like to have with their feet.
They've had a long day with their boots on which means some smelly socks and feet. They take those off and give you a sniff of their dirty smelly socks. That's not enough though and it's time for their bare feet. Lick those soles and toes so you can enjoy all of the dirty fun.
the beautiful blond Carolyn can't wait to drive you wild. She knows exactly what to do with her feet. She's spent all day in her dirty old sneakers. She slips them off and forces you to smell her dirty smelly socks and wow do they smell bad. Then it's time to please her and smell her sweaty bare feet. Now it's time for you to clean every inch of those feet with your mouth.
Liberty has had a long day on her feet and wants to share that with you. She's a serious dom so you've got no choice in the matter. She waves her dirty brown boots in your face. Then she takes them off and puts her stinky socks in your face so you can get a whiff. Then she takes those off and shoves the inside of the socks against your nostrils. Then it's time to work on her dirty bare feet.
Danielle had her boots on all day and made sure to have a nice pair of sweaty feet and socks. She takes off her boots and makes you smell her dirty smelly socks. God do they smell bad. They're not as bad as her smelly feet though and she makes you smell those too. Then it's time for you to go to work cleaning every inch of her dirty feet.
I know Monica might look sweet and inocent with her glasses on and sweet smile but she's ready to dominate. She really gives it to her pathetic slave. She's got a sweaty sock challenge for him. To see how long he can handle her sweaty socks in his feet. She rubs her dirty sweaty socks all over his face make sure he smells their strong odor. She even makes him lick them too.Sexy and I Know It_百度百科
Sexy and I Know It
美国电子嘻哈双人组合2011年新作。该组合由若干说唱乐手以及两位DJ(和Skyblue)组成。Redfoo和Skyblu分别是唱片厂牌创始人Berry Gordy的儿子和孙子,换言之他们俩是叔侄关系。这个组合的音乐一般以派对和饮酒作乐为题,他们则将自己的音乐风格定义为“派对摇滚”。本单曲2012年第1周的美国公告榜已经稳居冠军的位置 创造新歌连续霸占前两名的最高记录连续 27周
Sexy and I Know ItLMFAO
Lmfao是一个电子&舞曲乐队,他们是一个组合,成员是和Sky Blu,两个人都是DJ兼rapper。于2006年在美国洛杉矶成立,现在签约于Interscope Records。2011年,开始第一次亚洲之行。他们将在新加坡,的,中国台湾的台北,马来西亚的等城市进行表演。此外,LMFAO 组合还重点发展他们的Party Rock 服装系列,另外,他们还与Spank Rock和Natalia Kills一起以嘉宾身份出席了美国歌手的2011年&Get Sleazy Tour&的巡演第三场和第五场。
Sexy and I Know It美国Billboard Hot 100走势
这支单曲在Billboard Hot 100成功登顶2周,在榜42周,前十21周,走势如下:
76-50-25-10-6-4-4-4-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-*1*-1-2-5-7-7-9-4-13-12-14-18-22-24-25-28-33-32-37-42-43-39-42-43[1]
Sexy and I Know It专辑信息
Sorry for Party Rocking
Sorry for Party Rocking
语言:英语
发行时间:
唱片公司:
Sexy and I Know It歌曲歌词
When I walk on by' girls be looking like damn he fly
我走在街上,吸引女孩的目光啊,
I pay to the beat' walking on
我在街上摇摆
the street with in my new lafreak' yeah
街道上都是我的气场
This is how I roll' animal print' pants out control'
印着碉堡动物的裤子要炫飞
It's real fool with the big F O
我觉得我很牛
They like Bruce Lee rock at the club
比李小龙还牛啊
Girl look at that body Girl look at that body
女孩看看我的身体,看我的身体
Girl look at that body I work out
女孩看看我的身体,哥练过的~
女孩看看我的身体,看我的身体
女孩看看我的身体,哥练过的~
When I walk in the spot' this is what I see
不管我走到哪里
Everybody stops and they staring at me
大伙都停下来瞻仰我
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it
我裤下快要冲天,可我不敢显露出来
I'm sexy and I know it
我知道我性感
I'm sexy and I know it
我知道我性感
When I'm at the moss' purity just can't fight them up
我特么吊炸天了
When I'm at the beach'
我在海滩的时候
I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks
穿着泳裤晒我的脸颊
This is how I roll' come on ladies it's time to go
哥就这么牛,美女跟哥走
We hit it to the bar' baby don't be nervous
一起去酒吧耍耍,美女不要紧张
No shows' no shirt' and I still get serviced
脱掉衣,脱掉鞋,哥享受服务
女孩看看我的身体,看我的身体
女孩看看我的身体,哥练过的~
女孩看看我的身体,看我的身体
女孩看看我的身体,哥练过的~
When I walk in the spot' this is what I see
不管我走到哪里
Everybody stops and they staring at me
大伙都停下来瞻仰我
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it
我裤下快要冲天,可我不敢显露出来
I'm sexy and I know it
我知道我性感
I'm sexy and I know it...
我知道我性感
I'm sexy and I know it
我知道我性感
女孩看看我的身体,看我的身体
女孩看看我的身体,哥练过的~
女孩看看我的身体,看我的身体
女孩看看我的身体,哥练过的~[2-4]
.acharts.us[引用日期]当前位置: >
Sexy No No No歌词
Sexy No No No文本歌词:
歌手:Girls Aloud
歌曲:Sexy No No No
Cos I've been sitting back,no chance of falling,hoping that nothing ever blows (no no)Boy, did you ever think that lovingwould be nothing more than walking me home?(no no)Cos I've been sitting back,no chance of falling,hoping that nothing ever blows (yeah yeah)Boy, did you ever think that lovingwould be nothing more than walking me home?(no no)Did you tell him? No, no, noGive him kisses? No, no, noWhisper honey? No, no, noYou're delicious? Hell no!Were you dancing? No, no, noSweet as toffee? No, no, noYou get his number? No, no, noGet him out for coffee? Hell yeah!Did you tell him? No, no, noGive him kisses? No, no, noWhisper honey? No, no, noYou're delicious? Hell no!Were you dancing?
No, no, noSweet as toffee? No, no, noYou get his number? (Wo-oooh-oooh) No, no, noGet him out for coffee? Hell yeah, yeahYeah, yeahI can't deny no way my d-d-dirty mind is sayingLover, come and get me, get meBut for a while I dopped that d-d-dirty styleand I discovered That it's sexy, sexyBut you're knock knock knocking again, boyWoah oh, good aint good enough,gonna keep you waitingKnock knock knocking again, boyWoah oh, get your sugar rush and do a little chasingDid you tell him? No, no, noGive him kisses? No, no, noWhisper honey? No, no, noYou're delicious? Hell no!Were you dancing? No, no, noSweet as toffee? No, no, noYou get his number? No, no, noGet him out for coffee? Hell yeah!From top to bottom, I'm a woman sunshine(No, no, no)(Whisper honey? No, no, no)(You're delicious)Ain't no damn reason you'll be leaving my side(You get his number? No, no, no)(Get him out for coffee?)I give you nothing 'til you show me something,something(No no no) SomethingCos damn good loving's what I''m really wanting,wanting, (I'm wanting you baby)(Get him out for coffee)Hell yeah!Woo-ooh-ooh Woo-ooh-oohI can't deny no way my d-d-dirty mind is sayingLover, come and get me, get meBut for a while I dropped thatd-d-dirty style and I discoveredThat it's sexy, sexyI can't deny no way my d-d-dirty mind is sayingLover, come and get me, get meBut for a while I dropped thatd-d-dirty style and I discoveredThat it's sexy, sexyWoo-ooh-oo-ooh
sexy, sexy陈湘制作QQ:
Sexy No No Nolrc歌词:[ti:Sexy No No No][ar:Girls Aloud][al:Tangled Up][by:(5nd音乐网)][00:00.00]Cos I've been sitting back,[00:02.79]no chance of falling,[00:04.16]hoping that nothing ever blows (no no)[00:10.12]Boy, did you ever think that loving[00:12.58]would be nothing more than walking me home?[00:15.74](no no)[00:18.75]Cos I've been sitting back,[00:20.25]no chance of falling,[00:21.93]hoping that nothing ever blows (yeah yeah)[00:27.59]Boy, did you ever think that loving[00:30.46]would be nothing more than walking me home?[00:33.96](no no)[00:37.14]Did you tell him? No, no, no[00:39.50]Give him kisses? No, no, no[00:41.14]Whisper honey? No, no, no[00:43.00]You're delicious? Hell no![00:45.08]Were you dancing? No, no, no[00:46.72]Sweet as toffee? No, no, no[00:48.47]You get his number? No, no, no[00:50.11]Get him out for coffee? Hell yeah![00:52.41]Did you tell him? No, no, no[00:54.05]Give him kisses? No, no, no[00:55.58]Whisper honey? No, no, no[00:57.55]You're delicious? Hell no![00:58.75]Were you dancing?
No, no, no[01:00.95]Sweet as toffee? No, no, no[01:02.80]You get his number? (Wo-oooh-oooh) No, no, no[01:04.51]Get him out for coffee? Hell yeah, yeah[01:09.43]Yeah, yeah[01:13.11]I can't deny no way my d-d-dirty mind is saying[01:16.82]Lover, come and get me, get me[01:20.10]But for a while I dopped that d-d-dirty style[01:23.39]and I discovered That it's sexy, sexy[01:26.93]But you're knock knock knocking again, boy[01:30.20]Woah oh, good aint good enough,[01:33.10]gonna keep you waiting[01:34.60]Knock knock knocking again, boy[01:38.01]Woah oh, get your sugar rush and do a little chasing[01:42.14]Did you tell him? No, no, no[01:43.82]Give him kisses? No, no, no[01:45.68]Whisper honey? No, no, no[01:47.54]You're delicious? Hell no![01:49.62]Were you dancing? No, no, no[01:51.26]Sweet as toffee? No, no, no[01:53.01]You get his number? No, no, no[01:54.76]Get him out for coffee? Hell yeah![01:55.95]From top to bottom, I'm a woman sunshine[01:59.68](No, no, no)(Whisper honey? No, no, no)[02:01.96](You're delicious)[02:03.40]Ain't no damn reason you'll be leaving my side[02:06.97](You get his number? No, no, no)[02:09.23](Get him out for coffee?)[02:10.35]I give you nothing 'til you show me something,[02:14.05]something(No no no) Something[02:17.56]Cos damn good loving's what I''m really wanting,[02:21.25]wanting, (I'm wanting you baby)[02:23.31](Get him out for coffee)Hell yeah![02:26.18]Woo-ooh-ooh Woo-ooh-ooh[02:30.45]I can't deny no way my d-d-dirty mind is saying[02:35.60]Lover, come and get me, get me[02:39.09]But for a while I dropped that[02:40.89]d-d-dirty style and I discovered[02:43.68]That it's sexy, sexy[02:46.18]I can't deny no way my d-d-dirty mind is saying[02:49.90]Lover, come and get me, get me[02:53.70]But for a while I dropped that[02:55.43]d-d-dirty style and I discovered[02:58.01]That it's sexy, sexy[03:01.21]Woo-ooh-oo-ooh
sexy, sexy[03:08.08]陈湘制作QQ:
Girls Aloud最新歌曲}

我要回帖

更多关于 少女时代girls歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信