NBA比赛的时候场上经常放的一首煽动性情绪的说唱,好像开头就是是everybody后面的词没听清,然

求一首欧美歌歌名,开头是一个女的唱啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,后面是男的说唱,歌名开头貌似带M还是G或者C记不得了_百度知道
求一首欧美歌歌名,开头是一个女的唱啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,后面是男的说唱,歌名开头貌似带M还是G或者C记不得了
《On The Floor》作词:Gonzalo Hermosa,Ulises Hermosa,Teddy Sky,AJ制作:RedOne,Kuk Harrell歌手:Jennifer LopezIt's a new new generationof party peopleGet on the floor (dale)Get on the floorLet me introduce you to my party peopleIn the club... huhI'm looseAnd everybody knows I get off the chainBaby it's the truthI'm like InceptionI play with your brainSo don't sleep or snoozeI don't play no games so don't-don't-don't get it confused noCause you will lose yeahNow pu-pu-pu-pu-pump it upAnd back it up like a Tonka truckDale!If you go hard you gotta get on the floorIf you're a party freak then step on the floorIf your an animal then tear up the floorBreak a sweat on the floorYeah we work on the floorDon't stop keep it movingPut your drinks upPick your body up and drop it on the floorLet the rhythm change your world on the floorYou know we're running sh*t tonight on the floorBrazil, Morocco,London to Ibiza,Straight to LA, New York,Vegas to AfricaDance the night awayLive your life and stay young on the floorDance the night awayGrab somebody, drink a little moreLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon be it on the floorI know you got itClap your hands on the floorAnd keep on rockin’Rock it up on the floorIf you're a criminal, kill it on the floorSteal it quick on the floor, on the floorDon't stop keep it movingput your drinks upIts getting illIt's getting sick on the floorWe never quit, we never rest on the floorIf I ain't wrong we'll probably die on the floorBrazil, Morocco,London to Ibiza,Straight to LA, New York,Vegas to AfricaDance the night away,live your life and stay young on the floorDance the night way,Grab somebody drink a little moreLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon' be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon’be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon’be it on the floorThat badonka donk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school ChevySeven tray donkey donkAll I need is some vodka and some cokeAnd watch and she gon' get donkey kongedBaby if you're ready for things to get heavyI get on the floor and act a fool if you let meDaleDon't believe me just bet meMy name ain't Keath but I see why you Sweat meL.A. Miami New YorkSay no more get on the floorDance the night awayLive your life and stay young on the floorDance the night awayGrab somebody, drink a little moreLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon’be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon' be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon be it on the floorLalalalalalalalalalalalalalaTonight we gon' be it on the floorTonight we gon' be it on the floorTonight we gon' be it on the floor
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
On The Floor Jennifer Lopez的 去年23月份的
拉拉爱,英文版的,你看看吧
是california gurls.
是snoopy dogg和katy perry的
什么时候的歌?
啦啦啦啦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁NBA 2K12 里面有一首背景音乐 是说唱 rap的 歌词里好像有唱到kobe和cp3的_百度知道
NBA 2K12 里面有一首背景音乐 是说唱 rap的 歌词里好像有唱到kobe和cp3的
提问者采纳
是叫 saidway
不过网上搜不到 是专门为NBA2K12写的 球星有好多呢 科比 勒布朗畅涪扳皇殖郝帮酮爆捆 基德 隆多 诺维斯基 保罗 普林斯 等等
提问者评价
谢了 好想下来听啊。。。。。
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
这首?我只听到TMAC和KIDD这些。。。你看下是不是
《basketball》
歌手:fabolous
They're playing basketball
We love that basketball
We love that basketball
We love that basketball
We love that basketball
[Lil' Bow Wow]
Yeah, now basketball is my favorite sport
I love the way they dribble up and down the court
I keep it so fresh on the microphone
I like no interruption when the game is on
I like slam dunk, to take me to the hoop
My favorite play is the alley-oop
I like the pick-and-roll
I like the give-and-go
In this basketball, Bow Wow, let's ...
是《Sideways》QQ音乐里有,或者是《Basketball》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首非常好听的说唱歌曲!被选入《NBA LIVE 2005》原声碟!自从当初玩LIVE 05到现在只要有空就听这歌!现在已经没有《NBA LIVE》了。。。怀念当时那几年LIVE的朋友就分享吧!
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场一首说唱· 歌词中有唱到
I need you right now
I need you right now应该是一首美国黑人说唱, 上次在看NBA精彩进球时听到的
还挺好听的· 就是不知道叫什么!
kanye west-stronger
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文男声说唱听着挺给力的里面多次出现everybody这个词谁能告诉我是什么歌
  估计是艾米纳姆的 not afraid  歌词如下:  I'm not afraid,to take a stand  everybody,come take my hand  we'll walk this road together,through the storm  whatever weather,cold or warm  just lettin' you know that your not alone  holler if you feel like you've been down the same road  (Verse 1)  You can try to read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay'em  but you won't take the sting out these words before I say'em  'cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causin' mayhem  when Isay I'ma do somethin' I do it,I don't give a damn  what you think,I'm doin' this for me,so fuck the world feed it beans  it's gassed up if it thinks it's stoppin' me  I'ma be what I set out to be,without a doubt undoubtedly  and all those who looked down on me I'm tearin' down your balcony  no if,and's or buts,don't try to ask him why or how can he  from Infinite down to that last Relapse album he's  still shittin',whether he's on salary paid hourly  until he bows out or he shits his bowels out of him  whichever comes first,for better or worse  he's married to the game,like a'fuck you' for Christmas,his gift is a curse  forget the earth he's got the urge to pull his dick from the dirt  and fuck the whole universe.  (Chorus)  I'm not afraid,to take a stand  everybody,come take my hand  we'll walk this road together,through the storm  whatever weather,cold or warm  just lettin' you know that your not alone  holler if you feel like you've been down the same road  (Verse 2)  Ok quit playin' with the scissors and shit and cut the crap  I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in a rhythm for you to know it's awrap  you said you was king,you lied through your teeth-for that  fuck your fillings,instead of gettin' crowned your gettin' capped  and to the fans.I'll never let you down again i'm back  I promise to never go back on that promise,in fact  let's be honest ,that last Relapse CD was ehh  perhaps I ran them accents into the ground,relax  I ain't goin' back to that now  all I'm tryin' to say is get back,click-clack-bloww  cause Iain't playin' around,there's a game called circle and I don't know how  I'm way too up to back down  but I think I'm still tryin' to figure this crap out  thought I had it mapped out,but I guess I didn't,this fuckin' black could  still follows me around  but it's time to exorcise these demons (*注,歌词本上确实写的是exorcise)  these motherfuckers are doing jumpin' jacks now  (Chorus)  I'm not afraid,to take a stand  everybody,come take my hand  we'll walk this road together,through the storm  whatever weather,cold or warm  just lettin' you know that your not alone  holler if you fell like you've been down the same road  (Bridge)  And I just can't keep livin' this way,so starting today  I'm breaking out of this cage  I'm standin' up I'ma face my demons I'm mannin' up,I'ma hold my ground  I've had enough,now I'm so fed up,time to put my life back together right now  (Verse 3)  It was my decision to get clean,I did it for me-admittedly  I probably did it subliminally  for you,so I could come back a brand new me,you helped see me through  and don't even realize what you did,cause believe me your  I've been through the wringer,but they can do little to the middle finger  I think I got a tear in my eye,I feel like the king a  my world,haters can make like bees wit no stingers  and drop dead,no more beef lingers  no more drama  from now on,I promise to focus solely on handlin' my responsibilities as a father  so I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters  and raise it,you couldn't lift a single shingle on it  cause the way I feel,I'm strong enough to go to the club or the corner pub  and lift the whole liquor counter up  cause I'm raising the,I'd shoot for the moon,but I'm too busy gazin' at stars,I feel amazin' and I'm not...(Chorus)  I'm not afraid,to take a stand  everybody,come take my hand  we'll walk this road together,through the storm  whatever weather,cold or warm  just lettin' you know that your not alone  holler if you feel like you've been down the same road
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 煽动性 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信