月 圆不了古梦
沿着掌纹烙着宿命 今宵梦醒无梦 沿着宿命走入迷思 梦里回到唐朝
今宵杯中映着明月 男耕女织丝路繁忙
今宵杯中映着明月 物华天宝人杰地灵
今宵杯中映着明月 纸香墨飞词赋满江
今宵杯中映着明月 豪杰英气大千锦亮
按时间排序
392 个回答
Here comes the rain again, falling from stars.
Green day.
X-japan(紅)
一段危险的旅途结束,我想和你平静的生活,去看那天边的日落。
痛仰.为你唱首歌。
《美丽世界的孤儿》:别哭,我亲爱的人,今夜我们要一起死去
多少人曾爱慕你年轻时的容颜,可知谁愿承受岁月无情的变迁----一生有你 水木年华
You can take me to your bedroomYou can take me to your heartYou can take
me to a climaxI won't fall apart...
张楚的《爱情》:你坐在我对面,看起来那么端庄,我想我应该也很善良。
唐朝乐队:封禅祭
酒正酣 醉在物欲横流的时代
色迷乱 推波纸醉流金的潮骚
花灿漫 挥弄声色峥嵘的罗网
月当圆 对歌毁弃黄钟的音律
我相信你们说的
登峰造极的历史时刻
沿着记忆的缝隙出走
大梦鹜醒的春秋时节
随着指掌 舞动冲浪
看看如何撰刻盛世丰碑
试试能否气贯天地玄黄
今宵梦醒映着明月
神驰泰山之颠 俯望世道景片
今宵梦回琴瑟崩离
浩浩皇天是烟 泽泽后土是尘
封禅不济而能不祭
丰隆且大化 虚无还很绵密
风靡非一世 繁华还很吃紧
增泰山之高以报天
附梁甫之基以报地
干元资始 品物流行
首出庶物 万国咸宁
坤厚载物 德合无疆
含弘广大 品物咸亨
看到这个话题,不得不怒答一记,献出我在知乎的宝贵第一次。确实很多感触,一个个来吧。1,来自bon jovi 1995年的专辑《These Days》,同名曲These DaysJimmy shoes busted both his legs, trying to learn to flyFrom a second story window, he just jumped and closed his eyesHis mamma said he was crazy - he said mamma “I’ve got to try”Don’t you know that all my heroes diedAnd I guess I’d rather die than fade away老邦不愧是我最重要的心灵鸡汤来源之一,这是我听到的第一张摇滚专辑,这首关于梦想、努力、坚持的满满一碗鸡汤,是我的启蒙。2,来自枪花1987年的第一张专辑毁灭欲望,sweet child o'mineShe's got a smile that it seems to meReminds me of childhood memoriesWhere everything was as fresh as the bright blue skyNow and then when I see her faceShe takes me away to that special placeAnd if I stared too longI'd probably break down and cry如果说是bon jovi带我到摇滚乐的世界,那就是这首歌让我明白情歌原来可以如此之美,从此在摇滚乐的世界里无法自拔。3,来自Scorpions 2001年的专辑Acoustica,Life is too shortBut there’s a time to liveAnd a time to cryBut if you’re by my sideI will try to catch a starI’ll try to catch a starJust for youAnd I run'Cause life is too short我觉得我一辈子都不会忘记听这首歌的场景,明天就要毕业了,我们当时沉溺于蝎子在里斯本的这场不插电,我在上铺午睡刚醒,下铺的兄弟在打包行李,这时候我听到了But there’s a time to live,And a time to cry, But if you’re by my side, I will try to catch a star,泪流满面。4,来自Dream Theater 1999年的专辑《Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory》,The Spirit Carries OnWhere did we come from?Why are we here?Where do we go when we die?What lies beyondAnd what lay before?Is anything certain in life?……I used to be frightened of dyingI used to think death was the endBut that was beforeI'm not scared anymoreI know that my soul will transcendI may never find all the answersI may never understand whyI may never proveWhat I know to be trueBut I know that I still have to tryIf I die tomorrowI'd be allrightBecause I believeThat after we're goneThe spirit carries on80分钟的专辑,描绘了一个生死轮回的故事,最后我们不再害怕死亡,Because the spirit carries on。如果我还有意识,这将是我自己葬礼的主题歌。
不插电版本,瞬间被秒。
About A Girl
I need an easy friend
I do... with an ear to lend
I do... think you fit this shoe
I do... but you have a clue
I’ll take advantage while
You hang me out to dry
But I can’t see you every night
(for) free
I’m standing in your line
I do... hope you have the time
I do... pick a number too (to or two)
I do... keep a date with you
You hang me out to dry
(for) free
I need an easy friend
I do... with an ear to lend
I do... think you fit this shoe
I do... but you have a clue
You hang me out to dry
(for) free
人生是一场错过 愿你别蹉跎
赵雷的《画》。
我在恶心的世界里,寻找一个像你的人。 李志《寻找》
You are fucking special
每一个天使都热爱美丽,所以我才懂得你珍贵
直接说说我喜欢的乐队吧
oasis radiohead nirvana mansun suede the lumineers 痛仰 万青
鲍勃迪伦 谢天笑 宋冬野 赵雷
Oasis的Don't Look Back in AngerSlip inside the eye of your mindDont you know you might findA
to playYou said that youve never been (sounds like bean in order to rhyme w/seen)But all the things that youve seenThey slowly So Ill start a
from my bedcuz you said the brains I had went to my headStep outside, summertimes Stand up beside the fireplace look from off your faceYou aint ever gonna burn my heart outAnd so,
can waitShe knows its too late as were walking on byHer soul slides awayBut dont look back in angerI heard you sayTake me to the place where you goWhere nobody knowsIf its not our dayPlease dont put your life in the handsOf a rock and roll band[and? youll? ] throw it all awayIm gonna start a
from my bedcuz you said the brains I had went to my headStep outside, cuz summertimes Stand up beside the fireplace look from off your facecuz you aint ever gonna burn my heart outAnd so,
can waitShe knows its too late as shes walking on byMy soul slides awayBut dont look back in angerI heard you saySo,
can waitShe knows its too late as were walking on byHer soul slides awayBut dont look back in angerI heard you saySo, sally can waitShe knows its too late as shes walking on byMy soul slides awayBut dont look back in angerDont look back in angerI heard you sayAt least not today.
滚石的Jumpin' Jack FlashBut it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!But it's all right. I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash,It's a gas! Gas! Gas!
And after all ,you're my wonderwall-----Oasis
<最后的抱怨> 崔健
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 经典摇滚歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信