上传于||文档简介
&&21河​南​中​考​英​语​补​全​对​话​专​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢按要求补全一个句子,根据对话内容,补全对话五句,共六小题.&
喙搷邝杙畋
5. What will do1-5 C A B D E
不好意思,讲解一下可以么?
5.划线部分是说 他做了什么事情,所以需用 What 来提问,而且注意到是将来时,用will短文翻译如下:A:让我们说一说未来吧,我认为它让我们兴奋B:我同意,你预言未来会是什么样呢?A:我认为每家都会有一辆车B:但是我认为车会造成污染呐
A:不,未来的车会是环保的B:好极了,你认为人们在为了会有更多空闲时间吗?A:是的,有更多的机器人,他们会帮我们做事情哦。B:希望吧。你认为城市会更拥挤吗?A:不,未来更多的人会住在乡村。B:为什么?A:因为空气好,对人的健康有帮助。更多的人会关注健康的。B:你是对的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我现在要是问得到老师,还找你们问么?
CABDE照着这个顺序填下去不好意思,讲解一下可以么?tim,来说说未来吧,未来总是让人期待我同意,你觉得未来会是怎么样的?我觉得未来每间屋子都将拥有汽车但我认为汽车会污染环境不,未来的汽车会是环保汽车太好了,你觉得未来的人们会有更多的悠闲时间吗?会,因为到时有机器人帮我们干活我也希望,你认为未来我们的城市人口会不会很密集?<b...
照着这个顺序填下去
不好意思,讲解一下可以么?
tim,来说说未来吧,未来总是让人期待我同意,你觉得未来会是怎么样的?我觉得未来每间屋子都将拥有汽车但我认为汽车会污染环境不,未来的汽车会是环保汽车太好了,你觉得未来的人们会有更多的悠闲时间吗?会,因为到时有机器人帮我们干活我也希望,你认为未来我们的城市人口会不会很密集?不会的,因为会有很多人要去郊野住因为那里的空气很清新,对人的健康也很好你说的对
采纳吧谢谢
我写了很久的
不好意思,讲解一下可以么?
cabde不好意思,讲解一下可以么?你要讲解什么?a想和b讨论未来,b同学就问未来会是怎样,a说未来每个家庭都会有车,b说汽车会造成污染,a说汽车在未来是环保。的,b接着问未来人们会有足够的悠闲时间吗?a 说未来会有很多机器人帮助人类做事,b问未来城市会很拥挤吗,a答人们会选择在城外居住,因为空气清新,这对健康有益,更多的人人们关心身体健康的问题。...
你要讲解什么?
a想和b讨论未来,b同学就问未来会是怎样,a说未来每个家庭都会有车,b说汽车会造成污染,a说汽车在未来是环保。的,b接着问未来人们会有足够的悠闲时间吗?a 说未来会有很多机器人帮助人类做事,b问未来城市会很拥挤吗,a答人们会选择在城外居住,因为空气清新,这对健康有益,更多的人人们关心身体健康的问题。
扫描下载二维码2012年中考英语补全对话复习题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年中考英语补全对话复习题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年中考英语补全对话复习题及答案
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 初中英语专项复习 ----补全对话佳化学校张洁 收集情景运用从方框中选择合适的句子,补全对话。1.A: hello! May I speak to Jack please?B: This is Jack speaking。(1)_______________________A:This is Sam. I called you last night, but there was no reply.B: (2)__________________________& I bought something for my& trip to Guangzhou.A: Guangzhou? That’ where the 16th Asian Games was held. How lucky you are! B: So I am.(3)____________________________A: I’ll have a birthday party next Thursday. Would you like to come?B: I’d love to, but I’m afraid I can’t come!(4)_____________________________ A: What a pity that you can’t come!(5)___________________________________B: thank you very much. Bye! A: Bye!
A . Have a good time!B. My plane will take off next Tuesday.C. What were you doing?D. I was shopping at that time.E. Who is that ?F. I’ll stay there for a week.G. What did you call me for?
2.A:what are you going to be in the future ?B: 1.___________ A: That sounds interesting. Maybe you will fly to the moon.B: 2___________& But my parents don’t agree with me .A: Why ?B: 3____________A: They are all right .B: And if I am an astronaut , I will be away from them for a long time . A: 4______________. So what do they want you to be ? B: A doctor.A: ______________B: Maybe, but it’s less exciting.
A. That’s trueB. I want to be an astronaut.C. Well, that’s also a good job .D. I hope so.E. I like reading and writing .F. Because they think being an astronaut is dangerous.G. I will travel all over the world .
3. A: Long time no see, Devon. I’ve been putting on a few pounds and you’re quite a thin fit guy.B: 1__________________________________A: What do you recommend ? 2____________________B: Well. I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. 3_______________________ Different sports use different muscles and all of them help to lose the weight that you might have gained.A: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I exercise a lot.B: Do you ?A: Yeah.4_____________________________B: it could be.5________________________________ No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy.A: That’s pretty difficult !
A. So maybe it’s my diet.B. I don’t agree with you.C. Well, thank you.D. I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between.E. I eat much meat.F. What can I do to lose weight ?G.. And I enjoy playing sports .&
4.Mary: Hello, Ann! This is Mary. How was your weekend?Ann: 1_________________________.Mary: Your whole family ?Ann : Yes, all of us. 2_________________________Mary : I didn’t know that was your favorite . it’s also mine.Ann:3________________________But we started dinner late . My brother Tony’s car broke down. He and Jennifer got there after nine. We were very hungry by then . Mary: I thought his car was a new one. What was the trouble ?Ann : 4_________________ Tony says that new cars are not as good as old ones . He says their steering wheels(方向盘) are not so good .Mary: By the way, Ann., can you do me a favor ? My computer doesn’t work.& Can I use yours for several days ?Ann: Sorry, Mary, but I’ve lent it to Nancy.5______________________ I’m sure she’ll lend you hers .
A. We went to our favorite restaurant, the Golden Times.B. Nancy is now busy preparing for the examination.C. Why don’t you ask Emily ? www.D. The food was delicious as usual.E. I don’t know.F. Wonderful. We had a family dinner.G. We had a wonderful football match with the students fromGrade2.
5.A: How time flies ! 1_________________________________B: That’s right. By the way, what are you going to do after leaving school ?A: I’m not sure. 2_____________________________B: I’m different. I expect to have a new start.A: What do you mean ? 3_____________________B: Of course not. I mean I will have a better future.A: Sounds great . 4_______________________B: I wish I could go to a great high school. Then I may go to a famous college.A: However, your dream seems to have nothing special.B: Yes, it does.5______________________ So they hope I can achieve their dream.A: Oh, I get it now. You must have more duties.B: Yes. Everyone is supposed to do something meaningful in their lives.
A. Do you hate the life here?B. My parents would like to go to college,too?C. Do you know my parents never went to college ?D. Tell me more about your plan,please.E. Nearly three years has passed since we came here.F. Are you used to the life here?G. It’s hard to know what will happen in the future.
&补全对话1. www.A:Good morning,sir.1 _____________B:I’d like to buy a white shirt.. Do you have any white shirts?A:Yes. 2 _____________?B:I want Size M.A:Here you are.B:Can I try it on?A:Sure. Is it all right?B:Yes. I like it very much.3_____________?A:296& yuan.B:That’s a bit expensive. Do you have any other kind? I want a cheaper one .A:What about this one? It is only 108 yuanB:OK.4_____________.Here is the money.A:5. _____________.Goodbye, sir.
2、A:Summer holiday is coming.1_____________?B:Yes, I’m going to my hometownA:2._&&&& ?B:For& about& a month. 3_____________?A:I want to travel to Hainan lsland.& It’s a beautiful place of interest.B:4. ____________. But I have to visit my grandparents in my hometown.A:It doesn’t matter. If you stay in your hometown for fewer days, you’ll have enough time to go traveling.B:5. _____________. Then I will go to my hometown as soon as the holiday begins.A:OK! I will wait for you until you come back.B:That’s a deal! Thank you.
3、A:Hi,& Tom. You were not here& yesterday& afternoon . What was wrong ?B:I. _____________A:Sorry to hear that. 2_____________?B:Much& better. The fever is& gone . But I still cough and I feel weak.A:3. _____________?B:Yes , I have. I went to the doctor’s yesterday afternoon. The doctor gave me some medicine and asked me to stay in bed for& a few days.A:4. _____________?B:Because I’m afraid I’ll miss more lessons and I’ll be left behind.A:Don’t worry. Take care of yourself. 5_____________B:Thank you,
4、A:What a fine day today! 1. _____________ ?B:That sounds like a good idea.2. 2 _____________?A:Let’s go to the little Hill.B:Shall we take the bus there?A:3. _____________.& It’s not very far.B:That will be OK. I’ll ride my new bike my father bought me for my birthday last month.A:4 _____________? B:Let’s ask Mary and Jack to go with us. They planned to go last Sunday but it rained.A:Good! I’m sure they will be happy to.B:Have you got any idea what we are doing there?A:5. _____________?B:That will be fun
5、A:Hi, Linda , I’m having a party this Saturday. I’ve just moved into a new flat.1 _____________?B:I’d love to, Thank you very much2 _____________?A:We’re starting at about five thirty,B:3 _____________?A:Oh, here’s my new address B:Thanks. Church street , Rand wick . By the way , 4 _____________?A:Bus NO.3.B:OK. I won’t forget, and I’ll be there on time.A:_____________. B:Bye.
参考答案: 情景运用答案略对话11、&Can I help you?\ What can I do for you?2、&What size do you want?3、&How much is it?4、&I will take it.5、&Thank you.
对话21、&Have you made a plan?2、&How long are you staying ?3、&What about you?4、&I want to go with you.5、&Good idea.
对话31、I had a fever.2、How are you now?3、Have you seen the doctor?4、Why do you come to school today?5、I will help you with your lesson.
对话41、&Why not go out to play?2、&Where shall we go?3、&Let’s ride our bikes.4、&Who else shall we ask?5、&What about having a picnic?
对话51、&Would you like to come to my party tomorrow?2、&What time does it start?3、&What is your new address?4、&What bus should I take?5、&Bye.
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?当前位置:
>>>补全对话(每小题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从下面方框里的选项..
补全对话(每小题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从下面方框里的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,其中有两项多余选项。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)Mrs Brown : What a tiring evening!Mr Brown : Oh , it's good to sit down after all that standing.Mrs Brown : &1 Mr Brown : I don't think I've ever felt so tired in my life. 2 Mrs Brown : And the heat .&3 Mr Brown : We shouldn't have accepted the invitation in the first place.Mrs Brown : &4 &We've only been to a party.Mr Brown : You're right . We must be getting old .Mrs Brown : Come on . 5 &We'd feel better.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:F小题2:G小题3:C小题4:D小题5:B试题分析:小题1:F 根据前句Oh , it's good to sit down after all that standing.说明这两个人都认为这是一个让人乏味的晚会,所以坐在那里休息是一种很好的行为。故F项正确。小题2:G 根据前一句话可知是对这次聚会的抱怨,故G项符合上下文,都是对本次晚会的抱怨。小题3:C 根据选项内容可知这两个人都认为这次晚会很不成功,晚会中的一切都不令人满意。C项是补充说明。小题4:D 根据下句We've only been to a party.说明我们只去过一个聚会,我们本不应该如此地疲倦的。小题5:B 根据下句We'd feel better,说明我们要做一些别的事情让自己赶快地恢复。故B项符合上下文。点评:在答题中,应首先略读各小题,了解一下大致意思,然后把几个选项含义理解透,尤其注意意思相近,表达有交叉的选项之间的区别。然后再细读题目,选出正确答案。答题时可以把含义相近的几个选项轮流填入同一处位置,反复阅读,反复体会,找出最佳选项,对于实在没有把握的小题可以留待最后完成。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“补全对话(每小题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从下面方框里的选项..”主要考查你对&&序数词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
序数词的概念:
表示顺序的数称为序数词。如:first, second, third, fourth。序数词的构成与用法:
1、序数词的构成:①一般来说,是由相应的基数词加词尾th构成。&& 例:four+th→fourth&&&&&&&&&& six+th→sixth &&&&&&&&&& seven+th→seventh&&&&&&&&&& ten+th→tenth②下面这些基数词在变为序数词时,有特殊的变化。例:one→first&&&&&&& two→second&&&&&&& three→third&&&&&&& five→fifth&&&&&&& eight→eighth&&&&&&& nine→ninth&&&&&&& twelve→twelfth③十位整数序数词的构成方法是将基数词的词y变成i,然后再加eth。例:twenty→twentieth&&&&&&& thirty→thirtieth&&&&&&& forty→fortieth&&&&&&& ninety→ninetieth④两位或两位以上的基数词变成序数词时,仅将个位数变成序数词。例:twenty-one→twenty-first&&&&&&& thirty-five→thirty-fifth&&&&&&& a hundred and fifty-three→a hundred and fifty-third2、序数词的用法:①序数词在使用时,一般加上定冠词。例:the first book&&&&&&& the second floor&&&&&&& the third day&&&&&&& the fourth week.②序数词在多数情况下都用作定语,有的也可以作表语、主语和宾语。例:The may1st is Labour Day. 五月一日是劳动节。&&&&&&& My room is on the second floor. 我的房间在二楼。&&&&&&& The first is larger than the secon.(主语)第一个比第二个大。&&&&&&& Read the book from the first.(宾语)从开头读这本书。&&&&&&& You'll be the sixth to write.(表语)你将是第六个写的。③序数词的前面可以加上不定冠词,用来表示“再一”,“又一”的意思。例:You may have a third try. 你可以第三次尝试。序数词知识体系:
&约数的表达方法:
用tens/dozens/scores/hundreds/thousands/millions&of 表示“几十、几百、上千、成千上万”等。 如:The&boy&bought&dozens&of&pencils.&& &&&& &&&& &&&&&& &Thousands&of&people&died&in&the&earthquake. 注意: (A):dozen,&score,&hundred,&thousand,&million等表示确切数量时,不用复数。 如:five&dozen&(of)&eggs&&&五打鸡蛋&&&&&&& hree&hundred&people& 三百个人
分数词的构成和用法:
1)分数词构成法:分数词(FractionalNumerals)由基数词和序数词构成,基数词代表分子,序数词代表分母。除了分子为1的情况下,序数词都要用复数形式:如:1/4:one-fourth&&&&&&& 5/9:five-ninths&&&&&&& 2/3:two-thirds&&&&&& 17/5:three and two-fifths&&&&&&&7/12:seven-twelfths&&&&&& 379/8:forty-seven and three-eighths此外还有下面表示法:如:1/2:a(one) half&&&&&&& 1/4:a(one) quarter&&&&&&& 3/4:three-quarters&&&&&&& 9/4:two and a quarter&&&&&&& 3/2:one and half &&&&&&& 31/4:seven and three quarters
发现相似题
与“补全对话(每小题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从下面方框里的选项..”考查相似的试题有:
388434448802441319361547351474395260第五道题(补全对话)第1和10怎么填?&
神水盟1Dq5
第五道题的第1个空应该填:speak;第10个空应该填:too.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语补全对话练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。