he asked the beggar s ride攻略to eat a meal in a restaurant with him together是什么意思

The Artist and the Beggar阅读理解及答案_中考阅读理解_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
The&Artist&and&the&Beggar阅读理解及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
The&Artist&and&the&Beggar阅读理解及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 08:55:04
The Artist and the Beggar&  An artist was coming home by train one day. He hadn’t much money but was very kind. He gave his last few coins(2) to a beggar, but he saw another one, and forgot that he didn’t have any money in his pockets. He asked the man if he liked to have lunch with him, and the beggar, of course, agreed. So they went into a small restaurant and had a good meal.&  In the end, the artist could not pay the bill(3), and the beggar had to do so. The artist felt very sorry for it, so he said to the beggar, “Come home with me in a taxi, my friend. And I’ll give you the money for our lunch."&  “Oh, no!" the beggar answered quickly. “I had to pay for your lunch, but I’m not going to pay for your taxi home!"&  Notes: (1)beggar/――beg/ n.乞丐 (2)coin/kIn/n. 硬币 (3)bill /bIl/n.帐单&  1.What kind of man was the artist?&  2.What did he do to the first beggar?&  3.What did the artist forget when he invited another beggar to have lunch with him?&  4.Who paid for the meal?&  5.What did the artist want to do at last?&  6.Why didn’t the beggar go home with the artist?&  答案:&  1.The artist is a kind man.&  2.He gave his last few coins to the first beggar.&  3.He forgot that he had no money then.&  4.The beggar paid for the bill.&  5.He wanted to return the beggar the money when he got home.&  6.Because he wouldn’t pay for the taxi.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语翻译An artist doesn't have much money.But he is a very kind man.One day he was coming home by train.He gave his last few coins to a beggar,but then he saw anther one.He forgot that he had no money.He asked the man to have dinner with him and the beggar agreed.They went into a small restaurant and had a good meal.Finally,the artist could not pay the bill,the beggar had to do so.The artist was very unhappy about this,so he said to the beggar,"Come home with me in a taxi,my friend,and I'll give you back the money for lunch.""Oh,no!"the beggar answered quickly."I had to pay for your lunch ,but I'm not going to pay for your taxi home."
你大爷KkIv
一位艺术家并不是很富裕,但他是一个和善的人.有一天他做火车回家,把最后的一些硬币给了一个乞丐.这时候他发现了另外一个乞丐,他忘记了自己已经没有钱了.他邀请这个人和他一起吃晚餐,这人同意了.他们进了一家小餐馆,吃的很不错.最后这个艺术家付不起饭钱.这个乞丐自然不得不付了饭钱.这个艺术家感到很难过,他对乞丐说“朋友,和我一起做出租车去我家吧,我会把饭钱还给你的”“噢,不”乞丐迅速回答“我已经付了饭钱了,我不想再付出租车钱了”what does the man who gives money out do (gives money out 是把钱用光了意思)这个把钱用光的人是做什么工作的?he is an artist 他是一位艺术家
what does the man who gives money out do ?
这句话什么意思?
what does the man who gives money out do ?
这个把钱用光的人是做什么工作的?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一个艺术家一般不是很富裕,但他通常是一个很亲切的人。有一天他坐火车回家,他把他仅有的几个硬币给了一个乞讨者,但之后又看见了另一个(乞讨者)。但是他忘了他已经没有钱了,他邀请这个乞讨者和他共进晚餐,乞讨者欣然前往。他们来到了一家小饭店大快朵颐。吃晚饭,这位艺术家却没钱埋单,于是只能由乞讨者来结账。艺术家对此感到不安,他对乞讨者说:“一起打的去我家吧我的朋友,我会还给你午饭钱的。”“欧,不!”乞讨者飞...
扫描下载二维码When a beggar asked to come into the house for warmth,I ___________.A.turned him outB.turned him awayC.turned him in D.turned him by
turn awayT dismiss:把…打发走;解雇:turn inT give over:交还;上交:turn outTo shut off:关上,关掉:所以选B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选B。当一个乞丐要求进屋取暖时,我将他拒之门外。
turn awayv.不准...入内, 走开, 转过脸, 解雇, 避免, 防止
支持楼上的
扫描下载二维码提问回答都赚钱
报名就送100现金×
> 问题详情
阅读理解。 The Artist and the Beggar (1)An artist was coming home by train one day. He hadn't much mo
悬赏:0&&答案豆&&&&提问人:匿名网友&&&&提问收益:0.00答案豆&&&&&&
阅读理解。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Artist and the Beggar (1)&&&&&An artist was coming home by train one day. He hadn't much money but was very kind. He gave his last few coins(2) to a beggar, but he saw another one, and forgot that he didn't have any money in his pockets.He asked the man if he liked to have lunch with him, and the beggar, of course, agreed. So they went into a small restaurant and had a good meal.&& &In the end, the artist could not pay the bill (3), and the beggar had to do so. The artist felt very sorry for it, so he said to the beggar, "Come home with me in a taxi, my friend. And I'll give you the money for our lunch." "Oh, no!" the beggar answered quickly. "I had to pay for your lunch, but I'm not going to pay for your taxi home!" Notes: (1)beggar&n. 乞丐 (2)coin n. 硬币 (3)bill n. 帐单 1. What kind of man was the artist?   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. What did he do to the first beggar?   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. What did the artist forget when he invited another beggar to have lunch with him?   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Who paid for the meal?   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. What did the artist want to do at last?   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. Why didn't the beggar go home with the artist? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
发布时间:&&截止时间:
网友回答&(共0条)
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&2.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&91.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&4.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&91.00元收益