uptown funk
你好厉害……
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,歌词中有很多ohohohoh,是个外国男唱的_百度知道
求一首歌,歌词中有很多ohohohoh,是个外国男唱的
Good Charlotte - Victims Of Lovein the beginning, i tried to warn youyou play with fire, its gonna burn youand here we are now, same situation,you never listen, i never listennow i am thinking of a way that i can make an escapeit's got me caught up in a web and my hearts the preydo you really wanna throw your heart away, away, away?everybody's hurt somebody beforeeverybody's been hurt by somebody beforeyou can change but you'll always come back for moreits a game and we are all just victims of love.don't try to fight it, victims of loveyou can't decide it, victims of love, victims of lovenow you've back trackedyou're running away cause it just happened againand you just want it to endyou're trying your best to not let yourself go cold, so cold.now you think of the things you thought you wanted to saybut when you open up your mouth it don't come out that wayare you really gonna throw your heart away, away, away?everybody's hurt somebody beforeeverybody's been hurt by somebody beforeyou can change but you will always come back for moreits a game and we are all just victims of love.don't try to fight it, victims of loveyou can't decide it, victims of love, victims of lovevictims of lovein the beginning, i tried to warn youyou play with fire, its gonna burn youand here we are now, same situation,you never listen, i never listeneverybody's hurt somebody beforeeverybody's been hurt by somebody beforeyou can change but you will always come back for moreits a game and we are all just victims of love.everybody's hurt somebody beforeeverybody's been hurt by somebody beforeyou can change but you will always come back for moreits a game and we are all just victims of love.don't try to fight it, victims of loveyou can't decide it, victims of love, victims of lovevictims of love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ohohohoh的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 同一首歌演唱会 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信