为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
柠檬树的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不是很出名的欧美女歌手唱的一首歌 歌词有一句是My life has just begun ! 嗓子很有劲 求歌手名字和歌曲名_百度知道
不是很出名的欧美女歌手唱的一首歌 歌词有一句是My life has just begun ! 嗓子很有劲 求歌手名字和歌曲名
歌词出自The Ting Tings的歌曲《Guggenheim》歌曲名称:Guggenheim所属专辑:Sounds from Nowheresville (Deluxe Edition)歌曲原唱:The Ting Tings词曲:The Ting Tings歌词:There was this boy who came to town.Was cooler than the boys in all my crazy dreams.All the problems I thought I had all but disappeared.And he would always'Always think of me first.And we were writing the history books and we were so in love.And there was this girl' she used to hang out'I never saw anything' anyone' no one so beautifulAnd she would sit around'And wait for the day to end.And she would offer herself as if she had nowhere else to go.And I didn't think nothing of itAnd that's when my life went cold.And then she was not sleeping in your bed'And she was all over you.And there she was sleeping in my bed.And then there were all these issues'And then there were all these issues.This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the Guggenheim.This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the Guggenheim.This time I'm gonna get it right'This time I'm gonna get it right.This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the Guggenheim.And all the things we used to say and used to do together'And I can't believeThat there were such good things between us'And we threw them all away.Just because this girl'She thought that she had something to say.And all the things I'm now left with are scarred upon my mind'And I can't believe all these times I used to wait'And I never used to go out and show myself'Cos I got everything I need.And you need to stop that now'You used to stop me doing what I wanted'And now I can't do it anymore'Cos I discovered there's something about meThat everybody wants some moreThat everybody wants some more.This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the Guggenheim.This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the GuggenheimThis time I'm gonna get it right'This time I'm gonna get it right.This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the Guggenheim.And after all that's said and done'I had to'Pick myself up and find myself at number one.Cos this isn't about you anymore'This is all about me.It wasn't your fault that I was living up in a tree.I was waiting for things'I was waiting for things to come to me.We were never in love'And we were never meant to be.All the things that you said'I don't hold you responsible.I needed to get myself together'And that's what've I gone and done'And that's what I've gone and done'And that's what I've gone and done.And now I'm here right now'And my life has just begun.My life has just begun!This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the Guggenheim.This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the GuggenheimThis time I'm gonna get it right'This time I'm gonna get it right.This time I'm gonna get it right'I'm gonna play my bass at the Guggenheim.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
Guggenheim(Got It Right Mix)
提问者评价
是这个!!!!是这个!!!!谢谢啊!!!!!!!!!
欧美女歌手的相关知识
其他4条回答
Fine Razorlight 《America》
qdfdwwerfffffffffffffffffffff
是不是Michael Bolton的 said I love you but I lied ??
不是 是一个很年轻的欧美小女生
声音很叛逆 而且这首歌也没有男声
Guggenheim(Got It Right Mix)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁柠檬草的味道这首歌是谁唱的?有没有人翻唱过?_百度知道
柠檬草的味道这首歌是谁唱的?有没有人翻唱过?
提问者采纳
很喜欢这首歌
他們猜我們後來有沒有再見 離席了才會曉得懷念 突然我記起你的臉
那觸動依然像昨天 對自己我終於也 誠實了一點