摇滚《我独自生活 黄致列》伴奏曲

现在英伦轻摇滚的代表人都有谁?代表歌曲是什么??_百度知道
现在英伦轻摇滚的代表人都有谁?代表歌曲是什么??
歌手:歌名Avril Lavigne:When You're GoneDaz Sampson :Teenage Lifedeutschland. sucht den superstar :Cry on my ShoulderLily Allen:Littlest ThingsSweet Box:Life is Cooldarren hayes :Creepin' Up On You-----------------------------------歌曲:When You're Gone歌手:Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)I always needed time on my ownI never thoughtI'd need you there when I cried And the days feel like yearswhen I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieIs made up on your side When you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right now? When you're goneThe pieces of my heartare missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to knowis missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hearto always get me through the dayAnd make it okI miss you I never felt this way beforeEverything that I doreminds me of you And the clothes you leftare lyin' on the floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you do When you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how muchI need you right now? When you're goneThe pieces of my heartare missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to knowis missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hearto always get me through the dayAnd make it OKI miss you We were meant for each otherI keep foreverI know we were All I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breatheI need to feel you here with meYeah When you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to knowis missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hearto always get me through the dayAnd make it OKI miss you--------------------------歌曲:当你离开的时候艾薇儿演唱者:(艾薇儿)我总是需要自己的时间我从没想过你能陪在我身边,当我哭了and the days觉得年当我独自一人and the床,你将is made up全力支持你。当你离开的时候我细数着你的脚步你知道我有多需要你现在?当你离开的时候这房间我的心是想念你们当你离开的时候我知道脸凸轮是失踪了当你离开的时候我需要听到的话to get through the Day总是我让它好我想念你我从未经受过的我做的一切使我想起了你你留下的衣服我们都躺在地板上它们的味道就像你一样我爱你做的那些事当你离开的时候我细数着你的脚步你看到了多少我需要你现在?当你离开的时候这房间我的心是想念你们当你离开的时候我知道脸凸轮是失踪了当你离开的时候我需要听到的话to get through the Day总是我让它好我想念你We were meant for each other我要永远我知道我们是我多么想让你知道我做的一切我给我的心和灵魂我几乎不能呼吸我需要感觉到你在我的身边是啊当你离开的时候the房间心are missing你当你离开的时候我知道脸凸轮是失踪了当你离开的时候我需要听到的话to get through the Day总是我让它好我想念你----------------------------歌曲:Teenage Life歌手:Daz Sampson now hear thiswhat did you learn at school todaythat's what the teachers used to saybut they don't knowdon't understand, do theywhy do they always give advicesaying just be nice, always think twicewhen it's been a long time since they had a teenage lifewhat did you learn at school todaythat's what the teachers used to saybut they don't knowdon't understand, do theywhy do they alwaya give advicesaying just be nice, always think twicewhen it's been a long time since they had a teenage lifedwelling on the past, from back when i was youngthinking of my school days and trying to write this songclassroom schemes and dreamsman they couldn't save mecos my days were numbered when i signed down on &avy&teenage kicks running out what could we doi still show respect to my boys who made it throughand getting told off MR T how my life would bethen giving him a signalso everyone could seesunshine and shadethinking of thoses sixth form chicks that misbehavethose girls i'd serenadehoping that those days would go on and on foreverevery day something newjust friends running togetherbut suddenly school endsyour teenage life goneall your mates are growing up nowthey're moving onand now i'm looking backi'll tell you what i knowdo you listen to your teachersno i don't think sowhat did you learn at school todaythat's what the teachers used to saybut they don't knowdon't understand, do theywhy do they always give advicesaying just be nice, always think twicewhen it's been a long time since they had a teenage lifemow if you treat the kids fine, together they will shineooh ooh ooh shineand if you give the kids time, they won't do the crimewon't do the crimenow my bad old wayswere during my school daysmessing on those grade A'smy life is just a hazei'm going through the strugglefive ten and kicking backso i could lock my flowlace it up now on the trackoh yeh i felt the painwhilst chasing all the famei'm being told i'm nothingjust a player in the gamebut now i walk tallstand proud for you to seei'm driving these fast carsit's five stars for mewhat did you learn at school todaythat's what the teachers used to saybut they don't knowdon't understand, do theywhy do they always give advicesaying just be nice, always think twicewhen it's been a long time since they had a teenage lifewhen it's been a long time since they had a teenage life-----------------------------------------------歌曲:青少年生活歌手:DAZ桑普森现在听到这个你今天在学校里学到了什么这就是老师们说的话但他们不知道不理解,他们为什么他们总是给人忠告说只是很好,总是三思而后行当它已经很长一段时间,因为他们有一个十几岁的生活你今天在学校里学到了什么这就是老师们说的话但他们不知道不理解,他们为什么他们永远给予建议说只是很好,总是三思而后行当它已经很长一段时间,因为他们有一个十几岁的生活在过去,在我年轻的时候想我的学校天,并试图写这首歌课堂计划和梦想男人他们不能拯救我因为我的日子屈指可数当我签下“包袱”十几岁的踢跑了我们可以做什么我仍然尊重我的孩子们,他们通过并告诉我的生活将如何然后给他一个信号所以每个人都可以看到阳光和阴影想着那些第六形成小鸡,胡作非为我想那些女孩小夜曲希望那些日子能永远继续下去每天都有新的东西只是朋友一起跑但突然学校结束你十几岁的生活不去了你所有的朋友都在成长他们正在前进现在我在回顾我会告诉你我所知道的你听老师的不,我不这么认为你今天在学校里学到了什么这就是老师们说的话但他们不知道不理解,他们为什么他们总是给人忠告说只是很好,总是三思而后行当它已经很长一段时间,因为他们有一个十几岁的生活现在如果你对孩子好,他们会一起闪耀户外的户外闪耀如果你给孩子们的时间,他们不会做犯罪不会做犯罪现在我的坏旧的方式在我的学校里在对这些A级的我的人生只是一个阴霾我正在经历斗争五一零、踢回来所以我可以锁住我的流动花边在轨道上哦,我觉得疼痛虽然追逐所有的名声我被告知我什么都没有只是游戏中的一个玩家但现在我走高站为你骄傲我开这些快车这是我的五颗星星你今天在学校里学到了什么这就是老师们说的话但他们不知道不理解,他们为什么他们总是给人忠告说只是很好,总是三思而后行当它已经很长一段时间,因为他们有一个十几岁的生活当它已经很长一段时间,因为他们有一个十几岁的生活
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
Travis,(请Closer听起) Kent(瑞典英伦乐队非听请Quiet Heart听起) Keane,(请Sunshine听起) Radiohead,(请Creep听起) Blur,(Oasis宿敌请Tender听起) Oasis部曲目(五星请Stop Crying Your Heart Out听起) Snow Patrol (请Run听起)The Verve (请Bitter Sweet Symphony听起)Brett Anderson(原Suede灵魂物) Muse部曲目(整体偏重金属轻部请Unintended听起) Ian Brown(原石玫瑰主唱) Elbow(Coldplay翻唱歌收录x&y荷兰特别版非听) Geneva(Brett Anderson极其推崇) Mansun(英伦空道流星已解散代表作Six) Pulp Placebo Starsailor The Libertines
其他10条回答
Suede - Everything will flowSude(山羊皮)英伦鼻祖~现推荐 museMuse - Showbiz(同名专辑,歌找)muse - starlightMuse - Supermassive Black Hole
英伦鼻祖THE BEATLES啊~~JOHN LENNON(80年死了)
获最多格来美将的Paul McCartney
他们都是BEATLES的住唱
流传最广的应该是YESTERDAY了~~经典的有很多^^^^^^
电台司令、保罗麦卡特尼、绿洲、BLUR、缪斯,其实他们现在也没个特别突出的
听听这个乐队吧Travis 很英伦!相信你肯定喜欢 Oasis点过名的
Travis, Oasis, Snow Patrol, Keane,The cure, The Verve这些08年都出了新专辑 Agustana, The Perishers, 有几个不是英国本土的,我记不清了ok computer以后Radiohead还能代表轻摇滚?
当然是Keane了08新专辑《Perfect Symmetry》
Muse很不错,另外他们主唱声音有点像Radiohead。。。
不多 Radiohead 最能代表现在英伦轻摇滚。
您可能关注的推广
轻摇滚的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我独自生活 黄致列 的文章

更多推荐