恋舞ol英文歌大厅里面有一首英文歌,男的唱的,中间有一段是 hey hey allright allr

有首男唱的英文歌开头是清唱后面是RAP 开头是you Beautiful girl 清唱一下后中间是RAP 说唱的 求歌词_百度知道
有首男唱的英文歌开头是清唱后面是RAP 开头是you Beautiful girl 清唱一下后中间是RAP 说唱的 求歌词
提问者采纳
B.O.B ft.Bruno Mars - Nothin' On Youbeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youi know you feel where i'm coming fromregardless of the things in my past that i've donemost of really was for the hell of the funon the carousel so around i spun (spun)with no directions just tryna get some (some)tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun)this is how i lost more than i had ever wonand honestly i ended up with nonethere's no much nonsenseit's on my consciencei'm thinking baby i should get it outand i don't wanna sound redundantbut i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know(that you wanna know)but never mind that we should let it go (we should let it go)cos we don't wanna be a t.v episode (t.v episode)and all the bad thoughts just let them go (go, go, go)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youhands down there will never be another onei been around and i never seen another onelook at your style they ain't really got nothing onand you out and you ain't got nothing onbaby you the whole package plus you pay your taxesand you keep it real while them other stay plasticyou're my wonder women call me mr. fantasticstop.. now think about iti've been to london, i've been to pariseven went out there to tokyoback home down in georgia to new orleansbut you always still to show (still to show)'_on_you_lyrics_b.o.b.htmland just like that girl you got me fro (got me fro)like a nintendo 64 (64)if you never knew well now you know (know, know, know)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youeverywhere i go i'm always hearing your name (name, name)and no matter where i'm at girl you make me wanna sing (sing)weather a bus or a plane or a car or a trainno other girls in my brain and you the one to blamebeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youyeah and that's just how we do itand i'ma let this rideB O B and bruno mars
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
应该是这首了。以前夜场老歌。
歌手是sean kingston
歌曲:Beautiful Girls
歌手:Sean Kingston
专辑:《Sean Kingston》
you're way too beautiful girl
that's why it'll never work
you'll have me suicidal, suicidal
when you say it's over
damn all these beautiful girls
they only wanna do your dirt
they'll have you suicidal, suicidal
when they say it's over
see it started at the park
used to chill at the dark
oh when you took my heart
that's when we fell apart
coz we both thought
that love lasts forever (lasts forever)
they say we're too young
to get ourselves sprung
oh we didn't care
we made it very clear
and they...
把你能听到的链接发出来,这样子的问题,粗糙了点,很难回答
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,是一个男的唱的,声音挺沧桑,有一句是hold me so tight...make it all right.求歌名??_百度知道
一首英文歌,是一个男的唱的,声音挺沧桑,有一句是hold me so tight...make it all right.求歌名??
我没听错歌词的话。。。
提问者采纳
Love Lives - Steven Tyler部分歌词:hold me so tight, be by my side, and make it alright Love gives
提问者评价
3q,看来我的听力有待加强啊,有没有什么类似的歌推荐下啊
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
hold me tight
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌高潮是这么唱 ever you say its allright ever you do its all good 这是什么歌啊~ PS:男的唱的~_百度知道
有一首歌高潮是这么唱 ever you say its allright ever you do its all good 这是什么歌啊~ PS:男的唱的~
提问者采纳
//www:///programs/view/a3g5ppRBIAQ/" target="_blank">http.tudouBush - Letting the Cables Sleep <a href="http
提问者评价
好人一生平安~! 谢谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐到广播
22669 人聚集在这个小组
(我是天空)
(微mmy15820)
(huanaiqiji)
(3月18号注销)
(crystalmirror)
第三方登录:一首很好听的英文歌,很有节奏感,两个男的唱的,里面好像all right 还有什么好像是a ba li ba li什么的。_百度知道
一首很好听的英文歌,很有节奏感,两个男的唱的,里面好像all right 还有什么好像是a ba li ba li什么的。
提问者采纳
blue- all rise
提问者评价
呃...我已经找到了 还是谢谢啦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他3条回答
是庾澄庆的——爱你的只有一个我
野人花园吧 ~
boom boom pow . 黑眼豆豆唱的。再告诉沵首英文歌。number one .
肯定好听。相信莪。 吥信沵去听。分。。?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 恋舞ol英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信