其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一起又看流星雨的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一起又看流星雨中 楚雨荨在参加拉拉队比赛时 放的那首英文歌叫什么
猥琐刮捌22
楚雨荨和金娜娜的比赛中放的歌是Kesha的“TiK ToK”歌词如下:Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey,what up girl?)Grab my glasses,Im out the door -Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave,brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night,I aint coming backIm talkin’ bout - pedicures on our toes,toesTrying on all our clothes,clothesBoys blowing up our phones,phonesDrop-topping,playing our favorite cd’sPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDont stop,make it popDJ,blow my speakers upTonight,Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock,on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohAint got a care in world,but got plenty of beerAint got no money in my pocket,but Im already hereNow,the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerIm talkin’ bout - everybody getting crunk,crunkBoys tryna touch my junk,junkGonna smack him if he getting too drunk,drunkNow,now - we goin til they kick us out,outOr the police shut us down,downPolice shut us down,downPo-po shut us -Tonight,Ima fightYou build me upYou break me downMy heart,it poundsYeah,you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundPut your hands upNo,the party dont start till I walk in端木磊教楚雨荨跳舞时的歌是Keyshia Cole的“Fallin Out”歌词如下:Been sitting thinking about you and I amwondering why were not getting alongSo frustrated causewhat we had was ahappy homeI don’t know what thesituation isBut I could tell in the way we kisswe don’t talk no moreit feels better whenI’m aloneSometimes I feel like there’s no getting through to youLike you don’t appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon’t turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with you I don’t know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youI remember whenI be with my friendsyou checked on me and made time to callBut how things have changedNow I don’t hear from you at all(yeah,yeah)Sometimes I feel like there’s no getting through to youLike you don’t appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon’t turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with youI don’t know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youDon’t let your pride get in the wayOn something we worked so harddon’t throw it awayI’ve been trying to make you seeeverything you needis right here with meSometimes I feel like there’s no getting through to youLike you don’t appreciate all that I doYou gotta show me that you want me to stayDon’t turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowlyDon’t turn and walk awayBaby I’m slowly falling out oflove with youI don’t know what to doHow did we end up here this waywhat are we gonna doI’m slowly falling outbaby I’m tripping on silly thingsBoy I need you to meet me half wayif you want me to be with youI’m tired of giving my allHow did we end here this wayI just want to know what are we gonna doHow did we end up here this waywe gonna do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 《一起又看流星雨》楚雨荨蒋媛拉拉队街舞
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
《一起又看流星雨》楚雨荨蒋媛拉拉队街舞
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
《一起又看流星雨》楚雨荨蒋媛拉拉队街舞
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
《一起又看流星雨》楚雨荨蒋媛拉拉队街舞
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-一起又看流星雨谁当了啦啦队队长_百度知道
一起又看流星雨谁当了啦啦队队长
提问者采纳
蒋媛自己心里认为:只有雨荨会有资历和她抢拉拉队队长。而且雨荨拥有太多了,她不服气,她决定让雨荨脚受伤,就不会和她抢了,所以她趁雨荨洗澡的时候,偷偷把沐浴液倒在地上,不知情的雨荨,因此滑落在地,害得雨荨韧带拉伤,但没大碍,可偏偏这一幕,全被端木看到了,端木提醒蒋媛要她别再伤害雨荨了,可蒋媛发誓一定要把云海给她的承诺夺回来。另一方面,雨荨因受伤而不可以跳舞,母亲再三阻挠,可执着的雨荨,还是说服了自己的母亲,母亲无奈,之后扶着她回到比赛现场。在最后选择冠军是蒋媛的时候,雨荨却意外到场,这令现场人惊讶不已,重新登上舞台的雨荨,请求崔西再给他一次机会,崔西只好答应,就这样雨荨开始跳了起来,可是她终究是有伤在身,因此导致多次摔倒,但坚强的荨麻草是不会认输的,最后雨荨用一个完美的动作结束了自己的舞蹈,全场立刻喊声一片,在最后公布冠军时,崔西竟然把她俩人的手都举到空中,并宣布两位选手都是拉拉队队长,蒋媛很不服气,但也忍了下来,而雨荨激动地热泪盈眶···
就俯互碘就鄢脚碉协冬茅是这样,拜托可怜可怜我,给点儿分吧,累死我了!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一起又看流星雨的相关知识
其他3条回答
蒋媛和楚雨荨都是,
蒋媛和楚雨荨并列第一
蒋媛和楚雨荨并列第一
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一起又看流星雨16集里、 楚雨荨和蒋媛PK谁是啦啦队队长的时候 她们跳的那首歌、名字是什么如上、、、先说 不是插曲、、还有两个篮球队休息的时候、、啦啦队之间PK的所有歌、、
wghdbniod002CE
PK是 kesha-tik tok 两个篮球队休息的时候、、啦啦队之间PK:what’s up 端木磊教雨荨跳舞的是 keyshia cole- fallin out
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 流星雨动画版雨荨怀孕 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信