一个女的唱的 挺抒情诗的的 高潮歌词好像是make shy shy shy

跪求一首歌名,好像是一位黑人女歌手唱的,“my friend,do not be shy&_百度知道
跪求一首歌名,好像是一位黑人女歌手唱的,“my friend,do not be shy&
提问者采纳
  听说你美梦成真 Guesss and mistakes they&#39, why are you so shy.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn&#39, I didn&#39.   但是我无法逃避.   听说 你心有所属 That you:不要忘记我,   我希望你能看到我的脸.   看起来与我相比,确实 Nt forget me,一切都还没结束 Nevermind.遮遮掩掩.   没关系,我记得你说过 &quot?   有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚 Nd be reminded,她才是最好的 Old friend:不要忘记我;d hoped you&#39, I&#39, I couldn&#39,re memories made.你遇到了她;ll ft forget me, I remember you said, that your settled down,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too,无需担心或关心Regret&#39:不要忘记我;t like you to hold back or hide from the lie, I remember you said,   我希望你能看到我的脸;t stay away,确实 You'd be reminded.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don'Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&quot, I&#39.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't fight it, for you too.   没关系.   我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽 Bound by the surprise of our glory days, I beg,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, how the time flies,但有时又如此伤人.   有时候爱情能永远, it isn&#39.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don'll find someone like you.   他们的回忆里满是遗憾与误解Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste.   就在昨天someone like you——AdeleI   有时候爱情能永远,我记得你说过 &t stay away,我会找到某个像你的他I wish t forget me,我记得你说过 &quot.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn'd know, I couldn&#39,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best,即将步入婚姻殿堂I heard that your dreams came true,你害什么羞 It ain&#39,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,然后记起 That for me,但有时又如此伤人.对我来说,还是我们一起的生活We were born and raisSometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&quot,我恳求你;ll find someone like you,这不像你啊I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, I&#39, Ill ft give to you.   无与伦比.对我来说;d hoped you&#39, I beg,无法抗拒 I&#39.   但是我无法逃避?老朋友,一切都还没结束 Nevermind,我恳求你.   有时候爱情能永远;Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&quot, I'   有时候爱情能永远,我恳求你.   青涩的岁月满载辉煌与惊喜I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don&#39, I beg.   没关系, was the time of our lives,无法抗拒 I&#39,d see my face & that you&#39,然后记起 That for me, it isn'Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&quot, for you too,欲盖弥彰,我恳求你, found a girl and your married now.你知道吗 时光飞逝的多快 O   有时候爱情能永远;t forget me, for you too,我记得你说过 &quot,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,d see my face & that you&#39, I remember you said, yeah:不要忘记我,但有时又如此伤人, I beg.   没关系.   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 N   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,中间的歌词是oh shy girl,男的唱的,貌似不止一个,挺欢快的一首歌,求歌名_百度知道
有一首英文歌,中间的歌词是oh shy girl,男的唱的,貌似不止一个,挺欢快的一首歌,求歌名
男的唱的,挺欢快的一首歌有一首英文歌,求歌名,貌似不止一个,中间的歌词是oh
我有更好的答案
sugar maroon 5
I'm hurting baby, I'm broken down
我很受伤,宝贝,我一蹶不振
I need your loving, loving
此时我需要你的爱,你的爱
I need it now
此刻我就迫不及待
When I'm without you
每当没有你的时候
I’m something weak
我就变得脆弱无力
You got me begging, begging
是你让我学会哀求
I'm on my knees
我不惜屈膝跪地
I don’t wanna be needing your love
我不想像现在一样哀求着你的爱
I just wanna be deep in your love
我只想深陷你的爱海
And it's killing me when you're away
当你离开我的时候,我的心也跟着死去
Ooh baby, cause a bullet don't care where you are
哦,宝贝,就像一颗不计较目的地的子弹
I just wanna be there where you are
我只想在有你...
歌曲: Candle (Together Forev.. 歌手: BIGBANG 专辑: 《Number 1》
复制歌词 下载LRC歌词
Together Forever
ku lu xi lu te
se cu na ku te
ai ni cu ka le ta na la
me o to ji te
ko no ka ta ni
yo ni ka ka li ne mu le ba yi i
ko le yi jio ka na xi mi
hi to li ka ka e ko ma zu ni
ho ho en de mi se te yo
bo ku te me ni
ai ni ki zu cu yi ta yo lu wa
na mi da ka le lu ma de nai de
ho xi zo la no xi ta fu ta li de
kian do lu o to no so u yo
ku mo no na ga le ni ma ka se te
na ni da ka le lu ma de zu to
a sa i ga te la su ma qi na ka o
a lu ki da so u together
yi qi ni qi ga
kon na mi moo
na ga ku kan ji lu no wa
so no e ga o
so no ko e ni
芭比之梦想豪宅
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁男声英文歌词里高潮有shy girl_百度知道
男声英文歌词里高潮有shy girl
s written on your faceA mermaid out of waterFeeling out of placeShy girlTryin to hide her blushCaught you looking for a secondFelt my heart rushDon't be shy girlSo beautifulShy shy girlI't be shy girlIt're nothing specialBut I't be afraidDon's written on your faceA mermaid out of waterFeeling out of placeShy girlTryin to hide a blushPretending that there'm moving in closerSlowing trying to break the iceShy shy girlBut it't be shy girlNow I're standing there all aloneThe centers of attention are busy making all their movesOh Gm about to lose my heartBaby don&#39, Shy girlSt run awayDon't run awayDon&#39..;t be afraidDon'm looking at youCome a little closerSt run awayDon&#39.While all the guys are lookinThen I got my eye on youOnly youYou might think you'm standing right in front of youI confess I'm nervous tooGirl you know there&#39Shy shy girlShy GirlYt you realizeHow beautiful you really areShy girlIt's written on your faceA mermaid out of waterFeeling out of placeShy girlTryin to hide her blushCaught you looking for a secondFelt my heart rushDon't be shy girlHey girlDon&#39, YeahStanding with the wallflowersWishing you would's nothing between the two of usDon're nothing specialYou might be losing hopeBut baby don't be shy girlDon's written on your faceA mermaid out of waterFeeling out of placeShy girlTryin to hide her blushCaught you looking for a secondFelt my heart rushDon's hard to get a lot on your downward glancing eyesOh yeahYou might think you't be afraidDon've stayed at homeYou kick yourself for comingWhen you't be afraidDon's something going onAnd not to give it a chanceWould be so wrongOh babyShy girlIt't run awayShy shy girlOh babyI't run awayDon't you realizeHow beautiful you really areShy girlIt&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I'm hurting baby, I'm broken down
我很受伤,宝贝,我一蹶不振
I need your loving, loving
此时我需要你的爱,你的爱
I need it now
此刻我就迫不及待
When I'm without you
每当没有你的时候
I’m something weak
我就变得脆弱无力
You got me begging, begging
是你让我学会哀求
I'm on my knees
我不惜屈膝跪地
I don’t wanna be needing your love
我不想像现在一样哀求着你的爱
I just wanna be deep in your love
我只想深陷你的爱海
And it's killing me when you're away
当你离开我的时候,我的心也跟着死去
Ooh baby, cause a bullet don't care where you are
哦,宝贝,就像一颗不计较目的地的子弹
I just wanna be there where you are
我只想在有你的地方
And I got...
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌的歌名(女生唱的)歌词put yor make up onget your nails donecurl your hairrun the extra mileKeep the slim so they like youDo they like you?Get your sexy onDon't be shy,girlTake it offThis is what you wantTo belongSo they like _百度作业帮
找一首英文歌的歌名(女生唱的)歌词put yor make up onget your nails donecurl your hairrun the extra mileKeep the slim so they like youDo they like you?Get your sexy onDon't be shy,girlTake it offThis is what you wantTo belongSo they like youDo you like you?You don't have to try so hardYou don't have to give it all awayYou just have to get up
get upYou don't have to change a single thingYou don't have to try
tryYou don't have to try
tryYou don't have to tryYou don't have to try
哎哟wan1998
try-- colbie caillat
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 抒情散文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信