求翻译,谢谢你翻译

求翻译一下,谢谢〒_〒 _百度作业帮
求翻译一下,谢谢〒_〒&
lcfgzzdn928
如果你没有电或电池,你将如何使用收音机或电话?这些问题困扰英国发明家特雷弗贝利斯。因此,在1996年,他发明了装有发条的收音机,不需要电或电池。你用手搅动发条,它可播放大约一个小时,然后,你再搅动。现今,在南非制造。然后在1999年,贝利斯发明了用鞋供电的手机。鞋子内装有小型电池,当你走路的时候发电,这电池连接到手机上。这两个简单的发明能把现代通信带到世界各地。贝利斯没有工程专业大学学位。事实上,他高中还未毕业就辍学了。他只是喜欢制做东西来帮助人。他从来不知道什么时候会想法突而其来。这个电话的构思是在睡梦中想到的。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~原文如下:How would you use a radio or a telephone if you had no electricity or batteries? These problems bothered British inventor Trevor Baylis. So in 1996 he
invented a wind-up radio. It doesn't need electricity or batteries. You wind it up by hand. It plays for about an hour. Then, you wind it up again. Today it's made in South Africa. Then in 1999, Baylis invented a mobile telephone that is powered by shoes. The shoes contain
a small battery that is powered when you walk. This battery is connected to a mobile phone. These two simple inventions can bring modern communications to all parts of the world. Baylis doesn't have a university degree in engineering. In fact, he left high school before graduating(毕业). He just loves making things to help people. He never knows when
ideas will come to him. The idea for the telephone came to him in a dream.
扫描下载二维码求翻译,英文到中文,谢谢Calling it a cover-up would be far too dramatic. But for more than half a century—even in the midst of some of the greatest scientific achievements in history—physicists have been quietly aware of a dark cloud loom_百度作业帮
求翻译,英文到中文,谢谢Calling it a cover-up would be far too dramatic. But for more than half a century—even in the midst of some of the greatest scientific achievements in history—physicists have been quietly aware of a dark cloud looming on a distant horizon. The problem is this: There are two foundational pillars upon which modern physics rests. One is general relativity, which provides a theoretical framework for understanding the universe on the largest of scales: stars, galaxies, clusters of galaxies, and beyond to the immense expanse of the universe itself. The other is quantum mechanics, which provides a theoretical framework for understanding the universe on the smallest of scales: molecules, atoms, and all the way down to subatomic particles like electrons and quarks. Through years of research, physicists have experimentally confirmed to almost unimaginable accuracy virtually all predictions made by each of these theories. But these same theoretical tools inexorably lead to another disturbing conclusion: As they are currently formulated, general relativity and quantum mechanics cannot both be right. The two theories underlying the tremendous progress of physics during the last hundred years—progress that has explained the expansion of the heavens and the fundamental structure of matter—are mutually incompatible.If you have not heard previously about this ferocious antagonism, you may be wondering why. The answer is not hard to come by. In all but the most extreme situations, physicists study things that are either small and light (like atoms and their constituents) or things that are huge and heavy (like stars and galaxies), but not both. This means that they need use only quantum mechanics or only general relativity and can, with a furtive glance, shrug off the barking admonition of the other. For 50 years this approach has not been quite as blissful as ignorance, but it has been pretty close.But the universe can be extreme. In the central depths of a black hole, an enormous mass is crushed to a minuscule size. According to the big bang theory, the whole of the universe erupted from a microscopic nugget whose size makes a grain of sand look colossal. These are realms that are tiny and yet incredibly massive, therefore requiring that both quantum mechanics and general relativity simultaneously be brought to bear. The equations of general relativity and quantum mechanics, when combined, begin to shake, rattle, and gush with steam like a decrepit automobile. Put less figuratively, well-posed physical questions elicit nonsensical answers from the unhappy amalgam of these two theories.
゛初境ゝ1451゜
这是一起掩盖就太富有戏剧性.但不得超过半世纪,甚至在对历史上,最伟大的科学成就,一些物理学家中间已经悄悄的暗云远处隐约可见知道.问题是这样的:有两个休息后,现代物理学的基础支柱.一个是广义相对论,它提供了理解上的最大尺度宇宙的理论框架:恒星,星系,星系团,及以后的宇宙本身巨大的一片.另一个是量子力学主要是为了解在宇宙尺度最小的一个理论框架:分子,原子,一路像电子和夸克的亚原子粒子.经过多年的研究,物理学家们通过实验证实,几乎无法想象的准确性几乎所有的这些理论每发预言.但这些理论工具不可避免地导致另一个令人不安的结论:由于他们目前正在制定,广义相对论和量子力学不能同时是正确的.这两个理论基础,在过去百多年,进展,说明了天上的扩大和物质的基本结构的物理学的巨大进步,是相互不兼容.如果你还没有听说过这种凶猛的对抗过,你可能想知道为什么.答案是不难得到.在所有,但最极端的情况下,物理学家研究的事物是小,重量轻(如原子和他们的选民)或事物是巨大而沉重的(如恒星和星系),但不能两者兼得.这意味着他们只需要使用量子力学和广义相对论或只可以一个鬼鬼祟祟的目光,摆脱了其他狂吠警告.50年来,这种做法并没有被完全一样无知幸福,但它已经相当官方已经关闭了宇宙可以极端.在黑洞的中心深处,一个巨大的质量压死一个微不足道的大小.根据大爆炸理论,宇宙从微观整体爆发金块,其大小使沙看巨大的粮食.这些领域是微小的,但令人难以置信的巨大的,因此需要双方量子力学和广义相对论,同时带来负担.广义相对论和量子力学方程,结合起来后,开始动摇,拨浪鼓,并像一个破旧的汽车蒸汽涌出.投入较少的形象,良好的物理问题,提出了从这些不愉快的汞合金两种理论引出荒谬的答案.
拜托,google翻译我也会啊!!!!我要人工的
稍微加工整理即可
那你帮我整理啊,我看不懂怎么整。。。谢谢
其他类似问题
请问这是SAT哪一套考题里面的?
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:谢谢,很高兴认识你,让我们保持联系,我希望你可以教我英语是什么意思?
谢谢,很高兴认识你,让我们保持联系,我希望你可以教我英语
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you, let's keep in touch, I hope you can teach me English
Thanks, knows you very happily, lets us keep the contact, I hoped you may teach me English
Thank you, nice to meet you, let us keep in touch, I hope you can teach me English
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求翻译二句中文以下几句翻译成英文,注意要人工翻译.谢谢合作.噢,谢天谢地,你终于回复我了,是这样子的,5月20号左右我把货送到新利工厂,他们说还会掉毛,不肯收货,但是,掉毛的事之前也有_百度作业帮
求翻译二句中文以下几句翻译成英文,注意要人工翻译.谢谢合作.噢,谢天谢地,你终于回复我了,是这样子的,5月20号左右我把货送到新利工厂,他们说还会掉毛,不肯收货,但是,掉毛的事之前也有跟你说过的,只不过是掉大颗粒的还是小颗粒的,这个我不能控制.我是完全按照你确认后的样板来做货的.请告诉我现在怎么做?以下不用翻译,解释一下掉毛是什么意思:产品是绒布袋,布料有点掉毛.因为之前跟客人说会掉大颗粒的毛,但现在做出来有些掉小颗粒的毛.情况就这样.
亲爱的亲爱98
Thank God you finally replied me.The case is, I delivered the goods to Xinli Factory around May 20, but they refused to take the delivery, saying the goods still lint. I’ve talked to you about the linting. Whether it lints big pellets or small ones is beyond my control. We just produced the goods exactly according to the sample plate you’ve confirmed. Please tell me what should I do now?希望你们可以顺利解决这件事O(∩_∩)O~
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢翻译英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信