等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女生唱的英文歌 歌词只知道give another chance(give me one more chance) 记不清是哪一个_百度知道
一首女生唱的英文歌 歌词只知道give another chance(give me one more chance) 记不清是哪一个
普通流行类的。在Perth电台92.9听到的。
有厚度是全英文的。和Kelly Clarkson的声音很像。女生声音很有磁性
提问者采纳
From this road I&#39,m on, so give me one more chance. tm sorry for the way I&#39, To save me from this road I't do this on my own, hard year. She cried when she saw. before she knew it, so give me one more chance. Jm letting go. But for the first time in a long time. Oh.&quot, she was spinning on a thin, I&#39. she said &quot, that baby in the backseat sleeping like a rock, she bowed her head to pray. Oh, tve been living my life, cause I can&#39, Jesus take the wheel是Carrie Underwood 演唱的 Jesus. Save me from this road I'I'm on:She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinatti on a snow white Ct even have time to cry Sm on. To save me from this road I&#39. Going home to see her momma and her daddy with the baby in the back seat. Fifty miles to go. Jve got to change so from now on. I&#39, take it from me., and she was running low on faith and gasoline. I&#39, Take The Wheel歌词;t pay attention She was going way too fast, she didn' Jesus take the wheel, t do this on my own, so give me one more chance. I know I&#39.. She saw both their lives flash before her eyes. She threw m letting go, take it. Jesus take the wheel, cause I can&#39. It&#39. She had a lot on her mind and she didn&#39. Oh. It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder And the car came to a stop
提问者评价
就是这首。多谢了~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
Give me one more chance
give me one more chance 仓木麻衣~
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词总是唱吧嗒贝斯、吧嗒贝斯…挺欢快的歌,哪位大神知道啊?_百度知道
一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词总是唱吧嗒贝斯、吧嗒贝斯…挺欢快的歌,哪位大神知道啊?
我有更好的答案
all about that bass
PAPARAZZI?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个女生唱的开头是吹口哨的英文歌节奏很强 中间歌词大概是什么lu啊way啊什么的_百度知道
一个女生唱的开头是吹口哨的英文歌节奏很强 中间歌词大概是什么lu啊way啊什么的
提问者采纳