ghost town中文歌词歌词讲得是什么哦

Ghost歌词讲得是什么哦_百度知道
Ghost歌词讲得是什么哦
提问者采纳
鬼你它让我保持清醒完蛋了完蛋了完蛋了停止萦绕心头的宝贝完蛋了完蛋了完蛋了没有更多的难以忘怀的宝贝我要去河边我要去河边祈祷因为我需要一些可以洗去痛苦在大多数我睡觉都这些恶魔了但你的鬼,鬼你它让我保持清醒我要去河边祈祷因为我需要一些可以洗去痛苦在大多数我睡觉都这些恶魔了但你的鬼;m sleeping all these demons awayBm sleeping all these demons awayBut your ghost,鬼你它让我保持清醒每次我想你走我转身你爬行我让你在我的皮肤因为我爱生活的无辜哦, the ghost of youIt keeps me awakeI keep going to the river to prayCos I need something that can wash out the painAnd at mostI&#39,我不值得事实是;m not insaneHad to meet the devil just to know his nameAnd that&#39, the ghost of youIt keeps me awakeGive up the ghostGive up the ghostGive up the ghostStop the haunting babyGive up the ghostGive up the ghostGive up the ghostNo more haunting babyI keep going to the riverI keep going to the river to prayCos I need something that can wash out the painAnd at mostI&#39,鬼你它让我保持清醒我的朋友们你想通了是的他们看到你里面是什么你试图隐藏另一个你但你的邪恶穿过他们看我的一举一动明亮的光线, the ghost of youIt keeps me awakeMy friends had you figured outYeah they saw what&#39, the ghost of youIt keeps me awakeEach time that I think you goI turn around and you&#39, the ghost of youIt keeps me awake歌曲名鬼歌手名Ella亨德森我要去河边祈祷因为我需要一些可以洗去痛苦在大多数我睡觉都这些恶魔了但你的鬼,你没告诉我真正的爱情是会伤害真正的痛苦;re creeping inAnd I let you under my skinCos I love living innocentOh you never told meTrue love was gonna hurtTrue pain I don&#39, the ghost of youIt keeps me awakeI keep going to the river to pray&#39,鬼你它让我保持清醒我要去河边祈祷因为我需要一些可以洗去痛苦在大多数我睡觉都这些恶魔了但你的鬼,鬼你它让我保持清醒我要去河边祈祷因为我需要一些可以洗去痛苦在大多数我睡觉都这些恶魔了但你的鬼, the ghost of youIt keeps me awakeI keep going to the river to prayCos I need something that can wash out the painAnd at mostI'm sleeping all these demons awayBs inside of youYou tried hiding another youBut your evil was coming throughThese eyes sitting on the wallThey watch every move I makeBright light living in the shadeYour cold heart makes my spirit shakeI had to go through hell to prove I's when my love was burningYeah it'm sleeping all these demons awayBut your ghost,我不知道我要去河边祈祷因为我需要一些可以洗去痛苦在大多数我睡觉都这些恶魔了但你的鬼;m sleeping all these demons awayBm sleeping all these demons awayBCos I need something that can wash out the painAnd at mostI&#39,生活在阴凉处你的心冷了让我的灵魂颤抖我不得不通过地狱来证明我没疯必须满足魔鬼只知道他的名字这就是我的爱在燃烧这是仍在燃烧我要去河边祈祷因为我需要一些可以洗去痛苦在大多数我睡觉都这些恶魔了我睡觉都这些恶魔了但你的鬼;t deserveTruth is that I never learnedI keep going to the river to prayCos I need something that can wash out the painAnd at mostI'm sleeping all these demons awayBut your ghost歌曲名 Ghost 歌手名 Ella HendersonI keep going to the river to prayCos I need something that can wash out the painAnd at mostI's still burningI keep going to the river to prayCos I need something that can wash out the painAnd at mostI&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ghost的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于初雪桜ED,GHOST×GRADUATION中一句歌词的翻译_百度知道
关于初雪桜ED,GHOST×GRADUATION中一句歌词的翻译
-------------在论坛上找到了两种翻译一种是,谢谢~那句歌词是倒数第二和倒数第三句「あのね、めぐりあう」新しい季节を信じ私もゆくね?求日语大大翻译一下?或者说都不对:那个呢 总有一天 邂逅会再次展开 坚信着必将会迎来另一个崭新的季节的我 也将启程哪个比较准确:那个呢 我相信着
能于崭新的季节
踏出新的脚步另一种是
提问者采纳
句翻译都可以说是正确的,只不过在修饰和语序上不同而已。而且别人不可能把翻译错的拿上来坑其他人吧。
好吧,日语真奇妙....= =,你的话觉得哪句更好一点?
如果是对游戏本身内容来说的话,我还是喜欢第二句,有一种Happy End的感觉。。因为初雪樱本身讲的就是从冬到春的故事。
提问者评价
我也觉得第二句挺好的...虽然比第一句长了点...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ghost的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Angelic Upstarts的《Ghost Town》 歌词_百度知道
Angelic Upstarts的《Ghost Town》 歌词
提问者采纳
Living in an old ghost town, I remember all the laughter,But it’sPictures&#39,An old ghost town:The Emi YearsKatie Melua-Ghost TownWritten by Mike BattThe thing that makes me feel the /song/2767009" target="_blank">http, baby.(If you free me from this)Ghost town.I Sony &#47,I’m rolling ‘round this place,Since you left I’m living in,An old ghost town,Side by side,Since you left I’m living in,And they can still be ours.baidu,An old ghost town, please,Is the feeling that I’m living in a ghost town.So I’m begging on my knees,Leaving me to wander every day.Barn door bangin’ in my face.Since you left I’m living in.I feel like giving in.Hey kid.Published by Dramatico &#47://music,And save me.We are always reaching for the stars歌曲名,I feel like giving in,I feel like giving in.We were born to ride,Especially when we woke the morning after.From this ghost town.I see you arriving at the station.<a href="http,Turn around:Angelic Upstarts专辑:Ghost Town歌手; ATV Music Publishing (UK) LtdFrom the album &#39://music.baidu,I feel like giving in.Why did you have to go away,Since you left I’m living in,An old ghost town,Like tumbleweed
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ghost的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ghost歌词讲得是什么哦_百度知道
Ghost歌词讲得是什么哦
我有更好的答案
歌曲名 Ghost 歌手名 Ella Henderson I keep going to the river to pray Cos I need something that can wash out the pain And at most I&#039;m sleeping all these demons away But your ghost, the ghost of you It keeps me awake My friends had you figured out Yeah they saw what&#039;s inside of you You tried hiding another you But your evil was coming through These eyes sitting on the wall They watch every move I make Bright light living in the shade Your cold heart makes my spirit shake I had to go through hell to prove I&#039;m not insane Had to meet the devil just to know his name And that&#039;s when my love was burning Yeah it&#039;s still burning I keep going to the river to pray...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 ghosttown歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信