用150个英语单词写出下列单词的反义词我的偶像急,谢谢

关于我的偶像xo的英语_百度作业帮
关于我的偶像xo的英语
五端午节. 端午节是我们中国的一个
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码A Personal Letter.好心人帮偶写下啊150的英语作文急,谢谢_百度知道
A Personal Letter.好心人帮偶写下啊150的英语作文急,谢谢
she would go abroad next year. Now please answer this letter to offer your advice for learning EnglishA Personal Letter.Dshe expressed his&#47. In the letter he&#47: Yesterday you received a letter from oneher strong desire to learn English well since he&#47. Pay attention to the form
reading English newspaper can improve your reading skill. When you have time. You can bring it with you no matter where you are. You can speak with your friends in English. Since you will go abroad.
In your letter, you asked me how to learn English wellDear, friend(这里写那个人名字)
I&#39. I will tell you. You can also go to English corner to practice your English, practices makes perfect. There are many useful words in it.
I hope that these advices can help you. To learn English well. This method can also improve your interest in learning English.
Besides, you must practice more, open it and try to remember the words. Let’s start from oral English, speaking is rather important, and read whatever you like. You can buy China daily, for you must communicate with others in English.
Knowing more wor you can buy a word list book!Good luck
Ym glad to receive your letter and happy to know that you will go abroad next year. You will have a totally different life in the future
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦大家帮我写一篇英语作文 高一水平的 150字就行 急用 跪求 谢谢了_百度知道
麻烦大家帮我写一篇英语作文 高一水平的 150字就行 急用 跪求 谢谢了
题目:Get to Know Yourself Better!
提问者采纳
文章难度较大,需悬赏150
我自己差不多作完
很遗憾本次没有帮到你。希望下次能!祝你进步!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. With the development of industry and agriculture, cars make great noises and give off poisonous gas. Trees on the hills have been cut down,and waste water is being poured continuously into rivers. Furthermore,wherever we go today, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed. The whole ecological balance of the earth is changing. Massive destruction of environment has brought about negative effects and even poses a great threat to man's existence.
We must face the situation that exists and take actions to solve our environmental problems. For instance, new laws must be passed to ...
好不容易 找了篇差不多的 就是有点长 你可以适当的截取一部分。满意请采纳,谢谢了
How to Get to Know Yourself Better
Who are you? What is your daily and weekly life really about?
Those not always easy questions to answer. So today I'd like to share three tips that have helped me to get to know myself a bit better and to see my life more accurately.
1. What part of you do you see in them?
What we see in others is quite often what we see in ourselves. And what irritates us in people may be what we don't like in ourselves. What you judge in someone you are actually judging in yourself.
Therefore what you notice and what irritates you...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇八百单词的英语作文,题目,我的偶像_百度知道
求一篇八百单词的英语作文,题目,我的偶像
提问者采纳
Whenever me mom angry. The least but not lastMy idolAs the old saying goes.My idol is my father, he is a tolerant husband?My idol is my father who is not only an excellent father but also a responsible husband. Then, I get lot and begin to know what a person my father is, however. My mother cried all day. Without my father. The great father teaches his children how to face instead of how to hide. A week later, my brother turned into another person just like my father, I can’t imagine the atmosphere in my family, the great father always has many ways to make my mother delighted? Yher idol. First of all. Exactly speaking. From his talking, responsible and an optimistic person, he is a responsible father, he goes back home every weekends. Everyone has his&#47, he doesn’t argue with my mother all the time, in my memories: a tolerant, famous people or a movie star. He would talk a lot with my brother and me as long as he goes back, so I endeavor to be a person like my father. Last year, because my father works in a company far away from our home.He is the man just I want to be. Who is your idol, my father went to prison to visit my brother and had a deep talk with my brother, my brother was put into prison for a week since he had a fight with other guys: An idol is an example to advise you what should do an I hope I will be the idol of my children
也不管200来单词吧
我要的是八百的。。
My mother is 38 years old, but she never tells others how old she is. She says she just doesn't want them to know about it! My mother is a well-known doctor in our area. She works hard. She often gets up very early in the morning and rushes to the hospital to look after her patients. She is kind to her patients and treats them the way she treats her family. Sometimes I wonder whom she loves more, her patients or me. My father is 40 years old. He has short hair, big eyes and a small mouth. He is my best friend. My father is a teacher. Just like my mother, he is very busy. He doesn¡¯t have any holidays or weekends. Every morning he goes to school very early and stays with his students until late in the afternoon. It seems that he never gets tired! His students love and respect him. He always tells my mother how good it is to be a teacher, because his students make him feel young. He thinks my mother should be a teacher, too! But so far she hasn't taken his advice. 
A story about my father  Father was my first teacher and is my dear friend. When I was a little girl, I used to sit on my father's knees, listening to his stories. The story &Two friends and a Bear& told me & a friend in need is a friend indeed.& I will never forget the story &Madame Curie& which tells me a truth &where there is a will, there is a way.& Father's stories enriched my life and did a lot of good to my growth.  When I was seven years old, I started primary school. I was young, so my father picked me up from school every day. On the way, I told father everything that happened at school. Father listened carefully and always smiled happily. Sometimes I sang a beautiful song. My sweet and lovely voice gave my father the greatest pride. My father is always proud of me. He hopes I will make great progress in my study. Now I have made up my mind to study harder and harder.  I'm sure my father's love will lead me to my success and I will love him forever!把这个插到第二段
有没有翻译
翻译太累了 如果有看不懂的可以问我
突然发现我是个boy not a girl
你是男孩吧😄
师姐,你QQ多少,😄我想请教你一些英语的问题(O_O)?
不太方便 你有什么问题提问可以问我
好吧😔
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写一篇我的偶像鹿晗并加汉语翻译初一水平,多描写一下外貌,大约在100个词左右,谢谢_百度作业帮
用英语写一篇我的偶像鹿晗并加汉语翻译初一水平,多描写一下外貌,大约在100个词左右,谢谢
_楼主请上税
my favorite idol is 鹿晗 ,he is the member of exo from south Korea.exo have 11 members .he is a shy boy ,his eyes is very beautiful ,and his voice is very attract me .he is very hardworking .he always saty up practicing sing and dance.so his performance is very prefect.and he likes palying football in his spare time .
其他类似问题
my favorite idol is Lu han.Luhan (LU HAN), was born in Beijing in April 20, 1990, isChina a member of the EXO/EXO-M group, a singer,dancer, appearance more bear. Students in South Koreadue to out...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 写出下列单词的反义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信