其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麦吉麦吉红中戴向羽的背景音乐是什么歌?(是一首英文歌)_百度知道
麦吉麦吉红中戴向羽的背景音乐是什么歌?(是一首英文歌)
girl I&#39,And it ends with a kiss,I'm blown away.And it goes like hey.Hey girl, you make me wanna write a song,Yea it goes like thisAt know what it is about you,get you wrapped in my arms baby all around you.Lookin&#39, you make me wanna drive you home,Sit you down.And it goes like hey,To writeve had a melody in my head sinceshe walked in here and knocked me dead, what I wouldn&#39, I&#39,get you wrapped in my armst do,Get you outta here and get you all alone,To write my name on your heart,But I'll sing it to you all night long,Yea it starts with a smileand it ends with an all night long slow kiss, and it goes like hey,Yea it starts with a smileand it ends with an all night long slow kiss,Makes me wanna grab my old guitar and playSomething like ooh.Ym all messed up and it might sound crazy, you make me wanna write a songAnd it goes like ooh,Yea it goes like this.I don&#39, baby,Yea it starts with a smileand it ends with an all night long slow kiss,get you wrapped in my armst doTo write my name on your heart, girl I&#39.And it goes like ooh, girl I&#39.A at you lookin'm blown away,Yea it goes like this.,But you make me wanna write a song, what I wouldn&#39,Yea it goes like this, what I wouldn&#39It Goes Like This-Thomas RhettHey girl
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌我只记得歌词请问各位大虾们这首歌叫什麼名字。还有唱的人。谢谢_百度知道
有一首英文歌我只记得歌词请问各位大虾们这首歌叫什麼名字。还有唱的人。谢谢
啊~~~~~(一直啊)
(前面是英语)之后。咩~~~~~~(一直啊)这是最大的特色了啦。。。。。歌词是(前面是英语)之后
我有更好的答案