i like dj 撒摸 一首dj歌词 你不知道的西游记能不能招到

有一首dj开头歌词是i really like(it) ,i really really like(it)_百度知道
有一首dj开头歌词是i really like(it) ,i really really like(it)
I really wanna stopBut I just gotta taste for itI feel like I could fly with the ball on the moonSo honey hold my hand you like making me wait for itI feel I could die walking up to the room, oh yeahLate night watching televisionBut how we get in this position?It's way too soon, I know this isn't loveBut I need to tell you somethingI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?It's like everything you say is a sweet revelationAll I wanna do is get into your headYeah we could stay alone, you and me, and this temptationSipping on your lips, hanging on by thread, babyLate night watching televisionBut how we get in this position?It's way too soon, I know this isn't loveBut I need to tell you somethingI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Who gave you eyes like that?Said you could keep themI don't know how to actThe way I should be leavingI'm running out of timeGoing out of my mindI need to tell you somethingYeah, I need to tell you somethingI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?Oh, did I say too much?I'm so in my headWhen we're out of touchI really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?I really really really really really really like youAnd I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌歌词里面经常唱有DJ 叫什么歌曲_百度知道
有一首歌歌词里面经常唱有DJ 叫什么歌曲
歌曲:Music歌手:Madonna专辑:Grammy2001 (Spoken:)Hey Mister D.J.
Put a record onI wanna dance with my babyDo you like to boogie-woogie
Do you like to boogie-woogieDo you like to boogie-woogie
Do you like my Acid RockHey Mister D.J.
Put a record onI wanna dance with my baby
And when the music startsI never wanna stop
It's gonna drive me crazyMusic
Chorus:Music makes the people come together
[Never gonna stop]Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel
[Never gonna stop]Don't think of yesterday
And I don't look at the clockI like to boogie-woogie, uh, uh
It's like riding on the windAnd it never goes away
Touches everything I'm inGot to have it everyday(chorus)Hey Mister D.J.[Never wanna stop]Do you like to boogie-woogie
Do you like to boogie-woogieDo you like to boogie-woogie
Do you like my Acid RockHey Mister D.J.
Put a record onI wanna dance with my baby
And when the music startsI never wanna stop
It's gonna drive me crazyUh, uh, uh(chorus)Do you like to boogie-woogieDo you like to boogie-woogieDo you like to boogie-woogieDo you like my Acid Rock
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌曲:On The Radio 专辑:21st Century 歌手:Groove Coverage
Would you play my song
Please, please, play it
All night long.
Hello Mr. DJ
On the radio
Calling every station
On the air
Sending out the message
Everywhere
Tell it everybody
On the radio
Oh, oh, oh
Everybody, everywhere
Please call the DJ on the air
From Moon to Mars
And everywhere
Please call the DJ
On the air
Hello Mr. DJ
I'm losing sleep
Please, please, play it
My knees are gettin' weak
Hello Mr. DJ
On the radio
If you're not gonna play it
I go insane
If yuo're not say it
I lose my brain
So tell it everybody
On the radio
Oh, oh, oh
Everybody, everywhere
如果我是dj你会爱我吗
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i wanna be you superstar 歌词,一首英文dj 歌词高潮部分好像是I wanna be a superstar_百度知道
i wanna be you superstar 歌词,一首英文dj 歌词高潮部分好像是I wanna be a superstar
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,歌词里有这么一句歌词:在你灵魂深处的一些东西,很难抓摸 有谁知道这是什么歌名吗?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词里有这么一句歌词:在你灵魂深处的一些东西,很难抓摸 有谁知道这是什么歌名吗?
swostill shines.but they&#39.(shoobie do lang lang)looking bak on how it was in years gone byand the good times that hadmakes today seem rather sad.it're startingto sing so finewhen they get to the partwhere he're back again just like a long lost friendall the songs i love so well.(shoobie do lang lang)every shalala every wo&#39.it's yesterday once more.it was songs of love that i would sing to themand i&#39.every shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they'd memorise each word.those old melodies still sound so good to meas they melt the years awayevery shalala every wo'wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they&#39Yesterday Once MoreCarpenterswhen i was young i'wo still shines,so much has changed.those were such happy times and not so long agohow i wondered where they&#39,it make me smile.every shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they're starting to singso fineevery shalala every wo're startingto singso fineall my best memorise come back clearly to mesome can even make me crys breaking her heartit can really make me cryjust like before.every shalala every wo'd listen to the radiowaiting for my favorite songswhen they played i&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
灵魂深处的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌名 里面有段歌词大概是I Really Like it yes i really like it 。是首DJ。_百度知道
求一首歌名 里面有段歌词大概是I Really Like it yes i really like it 。是首DJ。
提问者采纳
是DJ Ivan Frost 的《 I Really Like It》吧。
QQ音乐上没有,能不能发一个。
你试试酷狗音乐