Fourno leaf cloverr女团,简写FLC女团,C队队长资料

Top 25 Share Holder /manager profiles | LinkedIn
industryPlasticsCurrentOwner & Managing Director at POWDERMIX S.A.i.c. Polymers, Share Holder - Manager - Consultant Engineer - Environmental Advisor -...PastBusiness Units Management - Investment Programs - Environmental Engineering at Consultant Manager - Director, General Management at S.A.L....EducationKingston University, Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessalonikis, Aristoteleion Panepistimion ThessalonikisSummaryBSc Electromechanical E
MSc Industrial M
MBA (Strategic Management)
WasteWater treatment ProfessionalindustryHospital & Health CareCurrentShare holder+Manager at Fiaz Sons Pharma PlusPastAsst. Manager at Servaid PharmacylocationWroclaw, Lower Silesian District, PolandindustryAccountingCurrentChief Accountant at Lower Silesian Agriculture Advisory Centre, Share Holder & Manager at Kancelaria Rachunkowo - Prawna, www.k-rp.plPastAccountant, Consultant in audit at EXCO A2A Polska, Accountant at Biuro Rachunkowe Selent&S?upina Sp. J.EducationUniwersytet Ekonomiczny we Wroc?awiu, Państwowa Wy?sza Szko?a ZawodowaSummaryLooking for contact with interesting people :)locationLincoln, Nebraska AreaindustryFarmingCurrentHired Hand at Sr Farms, Share Holder/Manager at Huxoll FarmsEducationUniversity of Nebraska at KearneySummaryCurrently working to obtain my Bachelor's degree in Industrial Distribution at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. I have a lot of hands...locationBruges Area, BelgiumindustryMechanical or Industrial EngineeringCurrentShare holder / Manager at DD EngineeringEducationGhent UniversitylocationIstanbul, TurkeyindustryAutomotiveCurrentShare holder, manager at Ovali OtomotivPastMarketing Coordinator at Ford OtosanEducationUniversite de Paris XIlocationCape Town Area, South AfricaindustryReal EstateCurrentMajority Share holder and Manager of IT and institutional relations at Morcor PropertiesEducationUniversity of Cape Town, Westerford High SchoolSummaryConnect with me on Linkedin using & & garym@morcorproperties.co.za
***All Invitations to Connect Welcome***
Morcor Properties offers a...locationBarcelona Area, SpainindustryAirlines/AviationCurrentshare holder at Manager of flats 6616 and 449548 at vrbo, Approach Air Traffic Controller at AENASummaryI am the manager of the flats Vintage at Old Town (upper and lower apartment) and Boutique at Rambla Poblenou. Both flats are Unique in...industryMachineryCurrentShare Holder & Manager at GW Construction Machinery RentalEducationLycee GuebremariamlocationBristol, United KingdomindustryFood & BeveragesCurrentShare holder /Manager at Brigstow lounge LtdEducationWoodford lodge high schoollocationQueensland, AustraliaindustryHealth, Wellness and FitnessCurrentTeam Manager at Youi Insurance, Sales Services Advisor at Youi InsurancePastNational Sales Manager at WOW Health and fitness, leasehand at Saxon Energy Services Inc., Manager at Anytime Fitness, Sub Contractor at...EducationKadina HighSummaryYou have one life, live it well! Be good or good at it!industry-1CurrentOwner and manager at Rainbow FashionPastshare holder and manager at Rainbow Fashion Bulgaria, Salesman at Rainbow Clothing Agency, Salesman at Industrialimport JScoEducationEconomic University SofialocationLulea, SwedenindustryResearchCurrentFinancial Manager at Swerea MEFOS ABPastManager Director at Nordic IT Partner AB, Responsible for the areas Civil Defence, Social care, Law Division and Housing Department at...locationWarsaw, Masovian District, PolandindustryBankingPastBoard's Office Manager at Meritum Bank ICB SA, Vice-Chairperson of the Supervisory Board at Meritum Services ICB S.A., Organization and...EducationUniwersytet Gdański, Banking College in Gdańsk, Uniwersytet Gdańskiindustry-1CurrentSHARE HOLDER at JORDAN OPTICAL LENSES LABEducationMETU and BROWN UNIVERSITYlocationCape Town Area, South AfricaindustryRetailCurrentSnr Manager Fraud at JD Group, Senior Manager Application Fraud at employed JD GroupPastUnemployed at Unemployed - Looking for Work in Retail or Food Service, shareholder / manager at Restaurant industry, bookkeeper at Primary...locationCape Town Area, South AfricaindustryConstructionCurrentSafety Manager at Southey ContractingPastTK's Place at BidvestEducationAfrikaanse Highschool - SasolburgindustryImport and ExportCurrentMANAGER at ICONOTECHNIKI S.APastCEO / CO-OWNER at UNIGOLD S.AEducationUNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS ATHENS / GREECE, UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS ATHENS / GREECElocationBulgaria areaindustryRestaurantsCurrentmamanager at Four Leaf Clover-Bansko, FLC at Four leaf clover - BanskoPastVice president at INCO ltdEducationUniversity of Economcs in Sofia, Sofia Institute for Economics &Karl Marks&industryTransportation/Trucking/RailroadCurrentDirector at Paco Impex, Manager at Paco ImpexEducationConstruction Equipment University BucharestSummaryShare holder in Paco Holding, the eldest company being Paco Impex, from 1992
1996 - 2004 share holder and Manager in Van der Vlist Romania...locationCape Town Area, South AfricaindustryMechanical or Industrial EngineeringlocationBangkok Metropolitan Area, ThailandindustryBusiness Supplies and EquipmentlocationSydney, AustraliaindustryAirlines/AviationCurrentHead of Procurement - Engineering at Qantas Airways Ltd - AustraliaPastPortfolio Category Manager at Qantas Airways Ltd - Australia, Manager Commercial Development - International Customer Experience at Qantas...industryHospitalityCurrentCluster Director Food & Beverage at Anantara Hotels, Resorts and SpasPastDirector Food & Bevearge at Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Director Food & Beverage at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Director at M2...EducationHigher Hotel Institute, Cyprus, Stamford College, Singapore, MGS SingaporeSummaryA versatile hotelier with a creative, entrepreneurial outlook with varied international experience and exposure, spanning over two decades,...locationHungary areaindustryThink TanksCurrentmanager at TothtelescopeSee MoreSee LessDiscover news and ideasConnect with the expertsFind your dream jobJoin LinkedIn to see more &Share Holder /manager& profiles, jobs, and more收藏到: &
(提示:顶到域名世界首页,分享给更多网友)&&
欢迎您就本域名知识点留言评论!
您的姓名:
* 可选项,留空即为匿名发表
评论内容:
剩余字数:& * 按 Ctrl + Enter 直接发送.
域名世界提醒您:评论只需提交一次,请耐心等候,审核后方可显示.
精彩域名知识
域名世界推荐帮我想个团队名、、最好是英文的、、我们有四个人、、全是女的、、我们的姓开头是、陈、龙、刘、郎、_百度知道
帮我想个团队名、、最好是英文的、、我们有四个人、、全是女的、、我们的姓开头是、陈、龙、刘、郎、
四叶草 幸运草
Four Leaf Clover
缩写也行,FLC
还有其他的吗
额。。你要哪种类型的。。。有个组合不是 4 in love 吗 你们叫 one de 4 也可以 哈哈 谐音wonderful啊。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【 Come Find Yourself 】【 英文 】【 1996 】
()We got the crazy crewyou think you coming we say-'na na na' we got the block locked upThe foes that oppose me by proxy,They try to get foxyThey try to rock meThey say they got the 40 cal glokWith the 30 round clipand they losing their damn grip. . .Well, I came back from hell so God damn fitI'll bust your lip, and make you stripYou can play them gamesbut don't play'em in my parkI'll spill a wild bill, before you get out you Town Carranting and raving, claiming you're armedI'll do the hit myself and then eat a chicken parmmackin' like bumpy, the business is boomin'I'll chop your ass up like I was Jimmy Coonanthe westy, honey don't test me!Ooooh - I just ate 5 blottersand things are gettin' kinda wacked!If you can't live the lie, let it dieand if you can't live a life full of strifejust say oops! And jump through hoops,and get to the end of the line.更多更详尽歌词 在 We got the crazy crewyou think you coming we say-'na na na' we got the block locked upI got bear huge for my brothersand I got no love for the othersc'mon kids, you ain't built for bidsYou'll get jacked in the ass like a sucker'mucho dinero' the man with the hat saidhe changed his mind once the crack in his head bledmovin' and shakin' the brittle illusionreferring, concurring, and workin' out solutionsIf you can't live the lie, let it dieand if you can't live a life full of strifejust say oops! And jump through hoops,and get to the end of the line.Know your man, know his game, don't be ashamed from where you came,if you ask me, I'd rather have money than fame.We got the crazy crewyou think you coming we say-'na na na' we got the block locked up更多更详尽歌词 在
()I'm a nicely zooted new car owner, and I'm somewhat convolutedbecause I'm living in a comaI render those useless who pinch off my trim,Your light they are on but your lights they are dimI got the bushmill shots, and cops that give me propsI got the Motts, Spike, I got the Motts.Having fun with my gun, son, its always loaded and the FLCis raw y'all not candy coated.Cooling on the blockWith my case of Rolling RockThinking up the schemes to get ourselves the knotcause you know we love to get down and party with the big boysThey asked me to be mayor, and if I had a choiceI love you people and my boys love you too,So fuck the king of beers this ones for you.So if grunts from stunts is what you want say, 'ow'the FLC with the mucho grande styleYou know you can't boom with a bullshit system and you can't fixa man when he's broke. You know you can't max if you don't pay更多更详尽歌词 在 the tax and you can't wax the man if you choke.You know the funk I drop is wild just like Aretha beltin',My shit is going fast, so get your second helping,My brain cells are dying, young women are crying,but I keep on trying,Like my man Jack Ryan.You see my man is in my fae as if he has been drinkingThey say that he needs space but I know what he is thinkingWe have a common bond the fact we all get liftedThe rocks that hit our head have left us somewhat giftedIts the Fun Lovin' Criminal out to representI know its tough being hard and politically correctSo if grunts from stunts is what you want say, 'ow'the FLC with the mucho grande styleYou know you can't boom with a bullshit system and you can't fixa man when he's broke. You know you can't max if you don't paythe tax and you can't wax the man if you choke.
()I pity the punks that partake in the madnessYangin' the young for their products and profitThe pushers keep pushin' on D and on Jump StreetPushin' the passive pill, so ya don't needkids makin' bids with their nine's in their goose downs'Cause college is pricey and some brothers ain't got noneYou try to discern between truth and suggestionbut they bid for your ID via fear of rejectionAll I see is outfits and attitudes, congenial criminalityThe hidden agenda is a psychic necessityHungry minds so sad in the hearts of darknessmanifesting some sort of natural impatienceDeaf MacBeth, scar city, the slasherEnveloping the b-boy, the doper, the thrasherLooking to be judged but when judged by the bookSon you're running to the hook更多更详尽歌词 在 Back with the funk hits, Uncle Huey is back withthe funk hits, and the F.L.C. is coming to gripswith a fist full of funk hitsI got the feel good hit of the year, I got two thumbs upand I stuck'em in his ear. The man stepped to me,he wouldn't let it end though, so I threw his ass outthe Roxy Deli windowI ain't pushin' no party, I ain't meddlin' in Saudi,but i think it's fucked up, what the federal has laid on meI've been watchin' the news, you're forcing peopleto choose between the my red, white, and blueThe deceiver's deceiving because the people believe himSoon the troops'll be bleedin' and their mama's will be grievingSo keep on payin' your taxes, when you don't know the factsLet the contracts get backed, while your conscience relaxes更多更详尽歌词 在
()Franky was a mook from the block we used to live onTThe wanna be dapper Don, Don John onthe wall, I'm your biggest fannext to my little brother Paul.Losing his grip, like Pesci, he'd flipif you talk to his brother he says theyalways planned this triphe wasn't oky-dokie running around likeDon Quixote, trying to free a man hedidn't even know B.He had the roots he bought the suitsbut the boys didn't like him mto tell you the truthhe had 'J.G.' on his pinky ring and helied about doin' some time up in sing-singhe flipped one fine summer afternoonhe told his brother Paulie, something had to be done soon.He took Paulie and a couple of boys and jacked theCoup de Ville to Illinois.更多更详尽歌词 在 La-di da-di, free John Gotti, 'The King of New York'He got a clipper from a stripper, he met at a clubtwo sticks of dynamite and a .38 Snubhe tried to see the Don, without an invitationstood outside the gate with his three man demonstartionwaving picket signs, the C.O.and only Paulie go away with the skin on his behind.Back in the borough the cops are acting they raided Franky's roomand then upon it was a note,with a rhyme that was dope, abouthow he was breaking John out and how he couldn't cope.It sait, 'I don't fly coach, never save the roach,The King of New York'.La-di da-di, free John Gotti, 'The King of New York'
()Me and F we're out to rob a bank.We got Steve outside and he's carryinga full pack.Now everything's cool and everthing's smooth.I walked up to the teller, I gave her the letterShe gave me the loot with puckered up lipsand a wink that I found cute, and I said,'baby, baby, baby'(Is this some Kharmic-Chi love thing happening here baby or what.)By that time Fast tapped me from behindhe said it was time to blow, ya know. So out the door we go.Back to the ride with St off we driveI hurt my lower lumbar, you know we'llnever get far, riding around in a stolenpolice car, so we dropped it off andpiled in a C Steve was drivingbecause I had to talk to my man about something.Running around robbing banksall wacked off of Scooby Snacks!更多更详尽歌词 在 I don't give a fuck about the hell'sgate, ain't punkin' the crowd and I'm stillstanding up staight.So, we pull these jobs tono one gets hurt if they don't act funny.On the way to the yacht, we almost got caught,fast is shooting mailboxes, not knowingwhere the cop is.They're at the Dunkin Donuts, adjacent fromthe Froman's whose mailbox had justexploded. They gave chase, but our manS we lost those brotherswith haste. We cast off and along we wentoff Bermuda to an island resort we rent.Running around robbing banksall wacked off of Scooby Snacks!
()One, two, three and I come with the redneck stylebecause you know I get paid by the mile, like AvisI pave this, Fast save this, everybody smile. . .And act gracioussee I rob banks, I pull pranks, sometimes I eatfranks and knishes,best wishes, I'm vicious and hereI am again like CNN. Delivery my friend.Stick 'em up punk, it's the Fun Lovin' CriminalYes we bug a lot and my friends is loud and. . .I'm more freaky than Disco 2000I scream, I yell, I bark, I biteI'll hit you with an egg on a hot summer nightI never let the cops get wind of meI never say dieI never take myself too seriouslyCause everybody knows fat birds don't fly更多更详尽歌词 在 Stick'em up punk, it's the Fun Lovin' CriminalMeans with the green, murder on your spleenliving in a dream do you know what I meangoateed indeed, smart like John SteedI'll steal your girlie and I'll steal your weedI got so much flavor. . .I always leave you chewin'I got so many styles you think I'm from the U.N.I broke into the White House and never got caughtand I'd be Neil Armstrong if I was an astronautWe're always optimistic about human relationsWe've got more friends than my man Peter GatienWe're always fun loving, so don't start buggingIf your girlie comes up and starts kissing and huggingStick'em up punk, it's the Fun Lovin' Criminal
()Hey muneka, I think I wanna take yaback to the lab, with my gift of gaband a little dab'll do ya, maybe even school ya,I'll rush your end zone like my man Don Shulayou're my four leaf clovI I'm your little lawnmowerbut, lower, lower, I'm the seed sowerthe funky weed grower, the mad rap thrower.See, I'm a man' do you understand?What I'm giving ain't cocked in the palm of my hand.So take the nasty plunge plaid not grunge.I know it's really hard when you love someone. You alwaysstood by me like Spanky did Stymiey and if anybody messes I'llbust'em in the eye. And check that ass like Phil Espositothe guido, U.P.S. next day back to Toledo.更多更详尽歌词 在 Smoke 'em if ya gottem, if ya ain't gottem then ya hit rock bottom.Me and my Les Paul is out droppin' sciencepocket full of blunts and a full carry licensenever walking streets, lookin' past my shouler acting kinda boldersi I walked the walk and I aced the testwhen I put the pressure on all your tendencies manifestI'm a half spick peckerwood talkin' to the deadI'll break into your house and I'll smell your bed.Smoke 'em if ya gottem, if ya ain't gottem then ya hit rock bottom.更多更详尽歌词 在
()I used to wear dress blues, I used to get my cues from the dudes inD.C. with the wing tip shoes.My boss said it was Parris or Prison, the judge said son you bettermake a decision.I chose the former because I heard it was warmer, April in Parris, hellsouth of the border. They put me together, tougher than leather. Setme on your ass because they didn't know better.Getting it on to the grave spot, getting it on.I hold the fort left, right and centerthe number running hardass punk, flygirl bender. Check the photofinish I'm in this to satisfy parole, not posing or playing the role,更多更详尽歌词 在 see I got more gumbas than Bobby De Niro and if I was you I'dact like Nixon and Spiro. So smoke your pot and drink your rockand chill where it's shady. I got more endurance than In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida baby.Getting it on to the grave spot, getting it on.Up to no good, with no place to go but down. . .Getting it on to the grave spot, getting it on.
()Hemlock five caugt me out there later onIt's the girl I told the man, but he swore he'd prove me wrongNot seeing as I saw it as I gazed at the skylineSomeone dropped me a dime, someone took the timeI'm not a man with a grasp on realityKerouac is wack but I'm down with DostoevskySugar's got my back plus Baretta .380'sOne of which I dropped as the man tried to bait me.Come on, find yourself.Its you, its always been you, its always been in you.更多更详尽歌词 在 Now don't get it messed up, they got me all dressed up.To feed me to the fishes, I use my mojo for the locoI know the soft machine and its goings ons and I'll bedamned if the man's gonna spill meYou wanna see me go wild and crazy, I'm sorry man but yourthreats don't phase me. You covered the ground but you'trlazy. Come on contest me.Come on, find yourself.Its you, its always been you, its always been in you.更多更详尽歌词 在
()T to use uslike Judas did J to please usDiverting the issues to misuse the peoplesHow are we gonna get them out?How are we gonna vote them out?When the wingtips got it locked upYa dig it? The freaking wingtips did it.But some of us are wise and some of us are suckers. . .But we all bleed red even racist motherfuckers.I can't get with thatI see the hoes and the hustlerspiled up in clusters更多更详尽歌词 在 since they upped the anti, and hooked up Giulianiand the black kill the black andLatino kill L man it's evil. . .The same damn story and a sequelI thought I fought for what was right,but in the end, my friend, 20-20 is hindsight.I think I caught you out therechillin in the Bahamas.I take you to Miami to meet the Dalai Lama.'I can't get with that.'
()I usta more ya yo than Phizer Pharmaceuticalspaid my way through college, and still had residualsI moved more wait than arnold on steriodsshot more punks than rocks in asteroidscaught more heat than Aruba in AugustNever spilled the beans when the cops finally caught usAll my liquid assets are flowing like a streamand my fingers are faster than Yngwie MalmsteinEverybody round me making moneyWhy can't I?I can't changeI can't change更多更详尽歌词 在 I get my macaroni salad from Dean and Delucaand I top my red death with the white Zambucastick up kid yeah, without no errorsI'm smashing twelve hundreds onsucker rhyme sayerslike Tito I treat you, like Hendrix I freak youBombin' Tha 'L' i see youYou freak, you coochie frito !I can't changeLord, I can't change
()In methadonia, they weeble and they wobblebut they don't fall downYou see, the fed has got their backand they say it's better than crack, plusit keeps them mellow and passive. . .And takes them to the land of Methadonia.There are three around my way, all day Isee them stray, up the block and down thestairs, comin' in groups and leaving in pairslike suckers. With their weeks supplyI and I see them selling the elixir of life更多更详尽歌词 在 And takes them to the land of Methadonia.I see you hangin' on my stoop, you betterswoop before I do, some jammies in your eyebecause the place in which you're sentby your liquid orange friend has kept youfrom it for so longAnd takes them to the land of Methadonia
()We have all the time in the world.Time enough for life to unfold all the precious things life has in store.And we got all the love in the world.And as time goes by you will find we need nothing more.And every step of the way we'll find usWith the kiss of the world behind us.And we got all the time in the world for love.Nothing more, nothing less, only love.(2x)Only love, yeah baby.
()I'm a nicely zooted new car owner, and i'm somewhat convolutedBecause i'm living in a comaI render those useless who pinch off my trim,Your light they are on but your lights they are dimI got the bushmill shots, some cops that give me propsI got the motts, spike, i got the motts.Having fun with my gun, son, you know it's loaded and the flcIs raw y'all not candy coated.Cooling on the blockWith my case of rolling rockThinking up the schemes to get ourselves the knotCause you know we love to get down and party with the big boysThey asked me to be mayor, and if i had a choice'cause i love you people and my boys love you too,So fuck the king of beers this ones for you.So if grunts from stunts is what you want say, 'ow'The flc with the mucho grande styleYou know you can't boom with a bullshit system and you can't fixA man when he's broke. you know you can't max if you don't pay更多更详尽歌词 在 The tax and you can't wax the man if you choke. (2x)You know the funk i drop is wild just like aretha beltin',My shit is going fast, so get your second helping,My brain cells are dying, young women are crying,But i keep on trying,Like my man jack ryan.You see my man is in my face as if he has been drinkingThey say that he needs space but i know what he is thinkingWe have a common bond the fact we all get liftedThe rocks that hit our head have left us somewhat giftedIts the fun lovin' criminals out to representI know its tough being hard and politically correctSo if grunts from stunts is what you want say, 'ow'The flc with the mucho grande styleYou know you can't boom with a bullshit system and you can't fixA man when he's broke. you know you can't max if you don't payThe tax and you can't wax the man if you choke. (4x)更多更详尽歌词 在}

我要回帖

更多关于 a four leaf clover 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信