歌词开头是我听见 每一句都是 我很丑可是我很温柔mv的女声,在肯德基里听到的,跪求

女声唱的英文歌,很动感。高潮部分有喔喔喔和puts your hands up mp3.我是在酒吧和肯德基里听过的。_百度知道
女声唱的英文歌,很动感。高潮部分有喔喔喔和puts your hands up mp3.我是在酒吧和肯德基里听过的。
目前百度里回答的歌曲都不是我要的
而且还重复了。我是第一次找歌还没找到的呢。希望大家帮帮忙。早上起来厕所没上牙没刷脸没洗就在找各位请注意细节,高潮部分puts your hands up紧接着就是喔喔喔
it pounds Yeah, make it pop DJ, down Police shut us down, but Im already here Now, blow my speakers up Tonight, down Po-po shut us - Dont stop, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, make it pop DJ?) Grab my glasses, blow my speakers up Tonight, it pounds Yeah, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer Aint got n bout - everybody getting crunk, make it pop DJ, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, crunk Boys tryna touch my junk, on the clock But the party dont stop no 【Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh 】Dont stop, the party dont start till I walk in Dont stop, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, you got me With my hands up 【Put your hands up Put your hands up 】No, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh You build me up You break me down My heart, toes Trying on all our clothes, phones Drop-topping, out Or the police shut us down, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack Cause when I leave for the night, you got me You build me up You break me down My heart, make it pop DJ, Im out the door - Im gonna hit this city (Lets go) Before I leave, now - we goin til they kick us out, you got me With my hands up You got me now You got that sound Yeah, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, blow my speakers up Tonight, make it pop DJ;s Pulling up to the parties Trying to get a little bit tipsy D bout - pedicures on our toes, drunk Now, I aint coming back Im talkin&#39, junk Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger Im talkin&#39, blow my speakers up Tonight, Ima fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, make it pop DJ, playing our favorite cd&#39, clothes Boys blowing up our phones, what up girlTik Tok
(Ke$ha)Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (Hey, blow my speakers up Tonight
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Katy Perry 的California Gurls
一定是你要找的歌,Have fun Dude!
sherrie nightqueen original mix
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我在肯德基听到一首英文歌,是个男的唱的,挺劲爆的_百度知道
我在肯德基听到一首英文歌,是个男的唱的,挺劲爆的
不知道是不是WHAT 还是WHATEVER 开头了啥的 名字好像有点长,不是很短我在肯德基听到一首英文歌,我忘记那名字了,挺劲爆的,是中午那段时间听到的,是个男的唱的
提问者采纳
你慢慢找~~~~~GOOD LUCK,还有what开头、.这里就第一首节奏快一点...、.whatever gets you thru the night ----John Lennon What Do You Say ----Omarion
What Are We Waiting For -----Duncan James
What Is This Thing Called Love ---- Frank Sinatra
没注意过KFC有劲爆的..
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天早上在公交上听到一首歌,原唱应该是女声,歌词里有“。。像流沙”,我看到你之前的提问,我遇到了和_百度知道
今天早上在公交上听到一首歌,原唱应该是女声,歌词里有“。。像流沙”,我看到你之前的提问,我遇到了和
很想听。。谢谢了一样的问题,想问你知道是什么歌么。。。
风中沙。这些都不是啊,不是袁咏琳&周杰伦 - 画沙,不是魔咒,十二月的雨,不是哭砂,歌词里一段的结尾是想流沙,和歌名有沙的都找过了都不是不是容祖儿的流沙
我有更好的答案
容祖儿 - 流沙
作词:潘协庆 作曲:潘协庆
[00:09.39]
点点星光再耀眼 也会凋谢
情话说的难分难解 终将一别
最后留在你身边 又会是谁
真心是否远比不上一千朵玫瑰
谁是真 谁是假
再狡猾遇上多情也会变傻
那频频回首 心碎的人啊
可明白爱仅咫尺天涯
有什么 放不下
昨日如烟火 未来如流沙
谁知道 下一分 下一秒会如何变化
有什么 放不下
青春如昙花 岁月如流沙
天再高 地再大 也容不下寂寞啊
谈感情要潇洒
谈断感情要潇洒
再粉再香的花蕊 也会枯萎
用情再深没了感觉 终难挽回
最后陪我到终点 又会是谁
承诺岂是激情过后无聊的消遣
谁无怨 谁无悔
再皎洁浪漫的月 也有残缺
当繁华退尽 未了的情啊
再缠绵终将事与愿违
别再强说愁 自哀自怜
旧情终成为过眼烟
好景既已不再像从前
袁咏琳&周杰伦 - 画沙
作词:方文山 作曲:袁咏琳
午后的风摇晃枝桠 抖落了盛夏
我对着蝉认真说话 在对你牵挂
晚风轻敲着海沙 浪堆积起无暇
我跟纯真在比傻 爱上你放不下
这风景如画 (开满凤凰凤凰花)
院子里花洒 (浇灌着那种情话)
等最美的晚霞 等故事长大
用手中的流沙画一个你呀
曾说过的永远我们一定不会擦
我的青春开始在喧哗
因为大声说爱你而沙哑
用手中流沙轻描着你的脸颊
也答应说好的未来绝不会重画
许过的承诺我就不会再去拿
因为我爱你呀
将思念压成花 有你的记忆干燥成瓶中沙
像沙漏般想着你滴滴达达
擦美美的趾甲 喝你泡的茶
原来幸福可以这么优雅
不论多大风沙 路多分岔 我一样找到你呀
管它风怎么刮 管雨又怎么下
越痛我就越来(越潇洒)
不摘不属于自(己的花...
其实我一直相对你说,魔咒,十二月的雨,风中沙。都符合条件
额。。我找到了。。貌似是 哭砂。。但是每个唱这首歌的人好像调调都不对。。到底是哪个女声唱的。。。。
原唱是黄莺莺,出自专辑 最爱情歌,不过张惠妹也唱过这首歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
流沙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在肯德基听到的,女的唱的声音很像布兰妮,好像歌词是fir,fir什么的,节奏感很强!_百度知道
在肯德基听到的,女的唱的声音很像布兰妮,好像歌词是fir,fir什么的,节奏感很强!
节奏感很强,fir什么的??,好像歌词是fir!歌词实在是听不出来!知道的告诉一下??…,快疯了!fir fir ,女的唱的声音很像布兰妮在肯德基听到的?
提问者采纳
m minor in a major kind a way Fly firefly through the sky come and play with my desire Don't be long Fire.,don't ask why I can's the way it ought to be Firefly come back to me You and me we shared a wistery We were so close like honey to the bee And if you tell me how to make you understand I&#39.;t wait another night Wait another night Don&#39:When I said go I never meant away You ought to know the freaky games we play Could you forgive and learn how to forget Hear me as I'll be looking out for you Tell me that your lonely too Firefly come lead me on follow you into the sun that'm calling out your name Firefly come back to me make the night as bring as day I&#39是不是 a teens 组合 的《fire fly》歌词如下
提问者评价
很感谢,应该是的,谢谢啊!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他2条回答
楼上发的歌也不错
可是不像布兰妮的声音哇~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}