超爆魔鬼经济学读后感的故事娜塔莉巴比特读后感

美国文学作品读后感
您的位置: →
美国文学作品读后感
第一篇:美国文学作品读后感About Writing
Experience and thinking makes a great writer is what I learned from the book &History and Anthology of American Literature&.Traveling and adventure to the literature creation is what source to a river.Those writers who are popular around the world all have tremendous experience which are deeply influence their literature achievements.A book always reflects the background of the time, the trend of the society and the movement of the new thinking. Only people who involve themselves in the stream of history and observe the subtle change of the events can create great works. Ralph Waldo Emerson is the leader of Transcendentalism and famous in literature circle.He is an American but he travelled to Europe, spending most of his time in Italy and England which are helpful to his work.Herman Melville's adventure led to his literature career.A writer with few life experience is just like a dying well which can't produce water. There is an old saying that experience is our life treasure and we get it at the cost of time and youth.If experiences are the bricks of a literature, then thinking is the concrete which makes the bricks together and in a shape. No matter how many material a person has, they are dead before analysing and assembling. The reason why writers are knowledgeable and sensitive is that they would dig into the events while others just stay on the surface. Writers always learn from each other and argue if they come into conflicts.one can't make a carriage at home without learning from others. It is the same that Sharing ideas with others is powerful than thinking by oneself. It's hard to be a writer acknowledged by the public. Many writers fail to publish their works or are refused by thousands of magazines. Some are even pool and notorious through the whole life, but their books become popular years after they die. Then people begin to pay attention to these unknown writers. The works are still the works when they are alive, but why there's such a big difference? Opportunity or the trend of the time in another way is the point. People are not enlightened at that time to discover the great works or the works didn't match the taste of the time. A small fact will have an impact on the sales of a book. Once a book is well selling, other books of the writer will be popular soon. Then writer will run out of success though he is nothing before. It comes to question what's the purpose of writing. Some writers devote their whole life to literature, however, the works can't support their daily life.
As a result some give up because literature can't provide them with reputation and property. But probably they will be success in the future. If people write for the sake of writing, they would feel satisfied in spirit regardless of the poverty in material. On the contrary, if people write in order to seek for fame, they won't last long and will fade gradually in the rive of history. We admire the great writers not only because of their excellent writing, but also because of their pure pursuit for literature. Reading books is communicating with great thinkers in the world, absorbing their deep thought and broadening our horizon.Once i chatted with my friend about literature and we argue on the point of the purpose of writing. I believed that writing is to enlighten people and makes them more wise.While my friend insisted that writers are just expressing their feelings and complaining. They wouldn't think about the enlightenment or education. To some extent, I agree with my friend, but in object they do have enlightenment function and there're some examples like Helen Kaller. Through conversation I find that the meaning of literature is sharing ideas with great writers and people around us. Books will die as the time passes by, but the great minds will shinning forever.第一篇:美国文学作品读后感第一篇:美国文学作品读后感[键入文字]
美国文学作家及其作品 殖民时期
爱德华兹 Freedom of the Will 《意志的自由》 The Doctrine of Original Sin Defend 《原罪说辩》 Images or Shadows of Divine Things《神灵的形影》 Personal Narrative《自述》
Jonathan Edwards:乔纳森
Hector ST. John de Crevecoeur social historian)
赫克托 圣 约翰 戴 克里夫古尔(travels
Letter from an American farmer《来自一个美国农夫的信》 Voyage dans La haute pennsylvanie et dans l’etat de New York《宾西尼亚洲北部与纽约州 Sketches of Eighteenth Century American《十八世纪美国见闻》 启蒙和革命时期
Benjamin Franklin essayist)
本杰明 富兰克林(politician,
scientist, man of letters,
The Autobiography 《自传》 Poor Richard’s Almanack《格言历书》
他是唯一在以下四个文件上都签过字的人 The Declaration of Independence《独立宣言》 The Treaty of Alliance with France《法美同盟》 The Constitution of the United States 《 巴黎和约 》 The Treaty of Peace with England《宪法》
Philip Freneau 菲利普.弗瑞诺(poet) 菲利普.弗瑞诺(
The Rising Glory of America《美洲光辉的兴起》 The Jamaica funeral《牙买加葬礼》 The beauties of Santa Cruz《圣克鲁斯的美丽风光》 The House of Night 《夜之屋》 The British Prisonship《美国囚船》 National Gazette《民族之声》 The Wild Honey Suckle《野金银花》 The Indian Burying Ground《印第安人墓地》 The Dying Indian: Tomo Chequi《奄奄一息的印第安人:托母柴吉》 浪漫主义 初期
Washington Irving 华盛顿欧文 prose stylist) 美国文学, 短篇小说之父 imaginative 之父, ( 美国文学, 短篇小说之父,
literature Bracebridge Hall《布雷斯布里奇庄园》 The Conquest of Granada《征服格拉纳达》 The Legend of the Alhambra《阿尔罕伯拉传奇》 History of New York《纽约外史》 Oliver Goldsmith《哥尔德斯密斯》 Life of George Washington《华盛顿传》 The Sketch Book《见礼扎记》 Rip Van Winkle《里普凡温克尔》 The legend of Sleepy Hollow《睡谷的传说》
[键入文字]
The Auther’s Account of Himself《作者的自述》
James Fenimore Cooper 詹姆斯
库伯( 费尼莫 库伯(novelist) )
The spy《间谍》 The Leather-Stocking Tales《皮袜子五部曲》 1.The Pioneers《开拓者》 2.The last of the Mohicans《最后的莫希干人》 3.The prairie《草原》 4.The Pathfinder 《探路者》 5.The Deer slayer《杀鹿者》
第一个开拓边疆小说的人
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 亨利
华兹渥斯 郎费罗(poet) )
Voice of the Night《夜籁集》 Ballads and Other Poems《歌谣及其他》 Evangeline《伊凡吉林》 Hiawatha《海华沙之歌》 The Courtship of Miles Standish《麦尔斯斯丹狄士的求婚》 Tales of a Wayside Inn《路边酒肆的故事》 Poems on Slavery《奴隶篇》
选读 A Psalm of Life《人生礼赞》
The Tide Rises , The Tide Falls《潮水涨,潮水落》 The Slave’s Dream《奴隶之梦》
过度 爱伦 坡(poet, novelist, critic) MS.Found in a Bottle《在瓶子里发现的手稿》 The Purloined Letter《被盗的信》 The Murders in the Rue Morgue《莫格路上的暗杀案》 The Oval Portrait《椭圆形的画像》 The Imp of the Perverse《反常的小鬼》 William Wilson《威廉威尔逊》 The Fall of the House of Usher《厄舍古屋的倒塌》 The Masque of the Red Death《红色死亡的化妆舞会》 The Cask of Amontillado《一桶酒的故事》 Ligeia《莉吉娅》 To Helen《献给海伦》 The Raven《乌鸦》 Israfel 《伊斯拉菲尔》 The Poetic Principle《诗歌原理》 The Philosophy of Composition《创作哲学》 Review of Twice-Told Tales《故事重述》 现代短篇小说之父 侦探小说之父
Edgar Allan Poe 埃德加
Ralph Waldo Emerson 拉尔夫
瓦尔多 爱默生(philosopher
poet essayist) )
Nature《论自然》超验主义的宣言 超验主义的宣言 Essays: First Series《散文选:第一集》 Second Series《第二集》 Representative Men《代表性人物》
[键入文字]
The Conduct of Life《论处事为人》 The American Scholar《论美国学者》美国思想独立宣言 Henry David Thoreau 亨利 大卫 梭罗(essayist, poet) ) Walden ,or Life in the Woods《华尔腾,或林中生活》 Civil Disobedience《非暴力反抗》 The Maine Woods 《缅因森林》 Cape Cod 《科德角》 A Week on the Concord and Merimack Rivers《康科德和梅里马科河上的一周》 Slavery in Massachusetts 《马萨诸塞省的奴隶制》 A Plea for Captain John Brown 《为约翰布朗请命》 letter to Various Persons《书信集》 选读 Where I Lived ,and What I Lived for《我居住过的地方,我的生活目的》 高峰
Nathaniel Hawthorne 纳撒尼尔
霍桑(novelist)
Twice-Told Tales《故事重述》 Mosses from an Old Manse《古宅青苔》 The Scarlet Letter 《红字》 The House of the Seven Gables《七个尖角阁的房子》 The Blithedale Romance《福谷传奇》 The Marble Faun《大理石雕像》 Yong Goodman Brown《年轻小伙子布朗》 The Minister’s Black Veil《教长的黑面纱》 Dr. Rappacini’s Daughter《拉普齐尼博士的女儿》
惠特曼(poet) ) Leaves of Grass《草叶集》 Drum-taps《桴鼓集》 O Star o France 《啊,法兰西之星》 Democratic Vistas《民主远景》 选读 Song of Myself《自我之歌》代表作 I Hear America Singing《我听见美国人在歌唱》 I Sit and Look out《我坐而眺望》 O Captain , My Captain《啊,我的船长》
Walt Whitman 沃尔特
赫尔曼 梅尔维尔(novelist Redburn《莱德勃恩》 Typee《泰比》 Omoo《欧穆》
Herman Melville
,poet) )
Mardi《玛地》 White Jacket《白外套》 Pierre《皮埃尔》 Billy Budd 《比利巴德》 Moby-Dick《白鲸》 Battle pieces《战争诗集》 Clarel《克拉勒尔》
迪金森(poet) ) Because I Could Not Stop for Death《我不能为了死而停下脚步》
Emily Dickinson 艾米莉
[键入文字]
I Heard a Fly Buzz-When I Died《我死时听到了苍蝇的嗡嗡声》 My Life Closed Twice before Its Close《我的生命消失了两次》 As Imperceptibly as Grief《夏之逃逸》 Mine-by the Right of the White Election《我的丈夫 》 Wild Nights-Wild Nights《暴风雨夜》 A Narrow Fellow in the Grass Apparently with No Surprise I Died for Beauty Cbut Was Scarce《我为美而死》 Tell All the Truth but Tell It Slant《要说出全部真理,但不能直说》 I like to See It Lap the Miles The Brain CIs Wider than the Sky 现实主义 Harriet Beecher Stowe 哈理特 比彻 斯托夫人(novelist)地方特色 ) Uncle Tom’s Cabin《汤姆叔叔的小屋》 Dred, a Tale of the Great Dismal Swamp《德雷德,阴暗的大沼泽地的故事》 Mark Twain 马克吐温(humorist, narrator social observer)地方特色 Roughing It 《艰苦岁月》 The Gilded Age《镀金时代》 The Adventure of Tom Sawyer《汤姆索耶历险记》 The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn《哈克贝利费恩历险记》 The Prince and the Prayer《王子与贫儿》 Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court《在亚瑟王朝廷里的康涅狄格州美国人》 Pud’nhead Wilson 《傻瓜威尔逊》 Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc《冉达克-圣女贞德》 Following the Equator《赤道旅行记》 The Man That Corrupted Hadleydburg《败坏了好德莱堡的人》 What Is Man《人是怎么回事》 The Mysterious Stranger 《神秘的来客》 Autobiography《自传》 William Dean Howells 威 廉 狄 恩 豪 威 尔 斯 ( novelist literary critics
playwright) A Modern Instance《现代婚姻》 The Rise of Silas Lapham《赛拉斯拉帕姆的发迹》 Criticism and Fiction 《批评和散文》 Literature and Life《文学与生活》 Henry James 亨利 詹姆斯(novelist, literary critics, playwright, essayist) , , , Daisy Miller 《苔瑟密勒》 The American《美国人》 The portrait of a Lady《贵夫人的画像》 The Bostonians 《波士顿人》 The Princess Casamassima《卡萨玛西玛公主》 What Maisie Knew 《梅吉的见闻》 The Wings of the Dove《鸽翼》 The Golden Bowl《金碗》 A Passionate Pilgrim and Other Tales《虔诚的朝圣者及其他》 Transatlantic Sketches《大洋彼岸见闻随笔》
[键入文字]
Roderick Hudson《罗德里克哈德孙》 The Europeans《欧洲人》 Washington Square《华盛顿广场》 The Tragic Muse《悲惨的缪斯》 The Spoils of Poynton《波英顿的珍藏品》 The Turn of a Screw 《步步加紧》 The Art of Fiction《小说的艺术》 The Ambassadors《使节》 The Sacred Fount《神圣的源泉》 The American Scene《美国见闻》 Hawthorne 《霍桑》 A Small Boy and Others《少年及其他》 The Middle Years《中年》 Bret Harte 布雷特 哈特(novelist poet) ) The Luck of Roaring Camp《喧腾露营地的拉克》 The Outcasts of Poker Flat 《波克弗拉特的零落人》 Plain Language from Truthful James《老实人詹姆斯的老实话》 Tennessee’s Partner《田纳西的伙伴》 Ah Sin《阿辛》 The Luck of Roaring Camp and Others《喧腾露营地的拉克》 Truthful James and Other Poems《老实人詹姆斯及其他》 Mrs Skaggs’ Husbands 《斯卡格斯夫人的丈夫们》 An Heiress of Red Dog《红犬镇的女继承人》 Twins of Table Mountain《桌山的孪生儿》
林加兰(writer) ) Main-Travelled Roads《大路》 Crumbling Idols 《摇摇欲坠的偶像》 A Son of the Middle Border《中部边地农家子》 选读 Mrs. Ripley’s Trip《里普利的老伴回老家》
Hamlin Garland 哈姆
克兰(novelist poet) The Open Boat《海上汴州》当代 Maggie, A Girl of the Street 《街头女郎玛琪》 The Red Badge of Courage《红色的英勇勋章》 George’s Mother《乔治的母亲》 Active Service《服现役》 The Black Riders and Other Lines 《黑衣骑士及其他》 War Is Kind《战争是仁慈的》 The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky《新娘来到黄天镇》 The Blue Hotel《蓝色旅馆》当代 Frank Norris 弗兰克 诺里斯(novelist) McTeaque《麦克提格》自然主义的宣言 Vandover and the Brute《凡陀弗与兽性》 三部曲 The Octopus《章鱼》 The Pit《粮食交易所》 The Wolf《狼》
Stephen Crane 斯蒂芬
[键入文字]
The Responsibilities of the Novelist《小说家的责任》 The Literary Criticism of Frank Norris《弗兰克诺里斯的文学批评》 Theodore Dreiser 西奥多 德莱塞 (writer) Sister carrie《嘉莉妹妹》 Jennie Gerhardt《珍妮姑娘》 Trilogy of Desire 欲望三部曲 The Financier《金融家》 The Titan《巨人》 The Stoic《斯多葛》 The Genius《天才》 天才》 An American Tragedy《美国的悲剧》 Dreiser Looks at Russia《德莱塞对俄罗斯的观感》 Jack London 杰克 伦敦(novelist) Martin Eden《马丁伊登》 The People of the Abyss《深渊中的人们》 The War of the Classes《阶级间的战争》 The Iron Heel《铁蹄》 The Call of the Wild《野性的呼唤》 White Fang《白牙》 The Law of Life《生活的法则》 新英格兰
Robert Frost 罗伯特
弗罗斯特(poet) )
A Boy’s Will《少年的意志》 Mountain Interval《山间》 New Hampshire《新罕布什尔》 West-running Brook《向西流去的小溪》 A Further Range《又一片牧场》 A Witness Tree《见证树》 Steeple Bush 《尖塔丛》 A Masque of Mercy《假慈悲》 Collected Poems 《诗选》 Complete Poems《诗歌全集》 In the Clearing《林间空地》 选读 Stopping by Woods on a Snow Evening《雪夜停在林边》 Mending Wall《补墙》 The Road Not Taken Design After Apple-Picking 意象派 Wallace Stevens 华莱士 史蒂文斯(poet) Harmonium《风琴》 The Idea of Order《关于秩序的思想》 The Man With the Blue Guitar《携蓝色吉他的人》 Parts of a World《一个世界的某些部分》 Transport to Summer《转入夏季》 The Auroras of Autumn《秋天的晨曦》
[键入文字]
Collected Poems《诗集》 Opus Posthumous《遗作集》 The Necessary Angel《必不可少的安琪儿》 选读 Anecdote of the Jar The Idea of Order at Key West《在基韦斯特的秩序的思考》 The Emperor of Ice-Cream Sunday Morning
Willam Carlos Williams 威廉
卡洛斯 威廉斯(poet) 威廉斯(
Poems 《诗》 The Tempers《气质》 Spring and All《春天的一切》 A Novelette and Other Prose《一篇中篇小说及其他散文作品》 Kora in Hell《柯拉在地狱中》 Collected Earlier Poems《早期诗集》 Collected Later poems《晚期诗集》 The Desert Music《沙漠音乐》 Journey to Love《爱的旅程》 The Red Wheelbarrow《红色的手推车》 Paterson《佩特森》 White Mule《白骡》 Many Loves and Others Play《爱情的梦及其他作品》 In the American Grain《美国性格》 Autobiography 《自传》 Selected Essays《散文选》 Selected Letters《书信选》
Ezra Pound 埃兹拉
庞德( 庞德(poet) A Lume Spento《灯光熄灭之时》 Personae《人物》 Exultations《狂喜》 Homage to Sextus Propertius《向赛克斯特斯普罗波蒂斯致敬》 Hugh Selwyn Mauberley《休赛尔温莫伯利》 The Pisan Cantos《比萨诗章》 The Spirit of Romance 《罗曼司精神》 Make It New《革新》 ABC of Reading《阅读入门》 Guide to Kulchur《文化之南》
Essays on Ignorance and the Decline of American Civilization 《影响:论愚
昧和美国文明的衰落》
The Literary Essays of Ezra Pound《埃兹拉庞德的文学论文集》 》 A Pact《协约》 In a Station of the Metro《在地铁站里》 The River CMerchant’s Wife: A Letter《船商的妻子:一封信》 Cantos《诗章》 选读 Oread Heat e? e Cummings 卡明斯(poet) 卡明斯( Tulips and Chimneys《郁金香和烟囱》
[键入文字]
XLI Poems 《诗四十一首》 Is5《是 5》 No Thanks《不谢》 Complete Poems《全集》 Him 《他》 Santa Claus《圣诞老人》 The Enormous Room《巨大的房间》 Eimi 《艾米》 Six Nonlectures《六个非讲座》 选读 in justice O sweet spontaneous
Hilda Doolitttle 希尔达
杜利特尔( 杜利特尔(poet) The Wall Do Not Fall《不倒的强》 Tribute to Angels《向天使献礼》 The Flowering of the Rod《枝干开花》 Trilogy《三部曲》 Hymen《海门》 Heliodora and Other Poems《赫里奥多拉及其他》 Collected Poems《诗集》 Helen in Egypt《海伦在埃及》 Hedylus 《赫迪拉斯》 Bid Me to Live《叫我活着》 Oread 《山林女神》
T. S. Eliot 艾洛特(poet playwright critic) 艾洛特(
The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock《阿尔弗雷德普鲁夫洛克的情歌》 Gerontion《小老头》 The Waste Land《荒原》 The Hollow Men《空心人》 The Egoist《自我主义者》 The Criterion《标准》 Ash-Wednesday 《圣灰节》 Four Quartets《四个四重奏》 Sweeney Agonistes《力士斯维尼》 Murder in the Cathedral《大教堂凶杀案》 The Cocktail Party《鸡尾酒会》 The Confidential Clerk《机要秘书》 The Sacred Wood《神木》 Essays on Style and Order《风格及秩序论文集》 Elizabethan Essays《伊丽莎白论文集》 》 Essays Ancient and Modern《古今文集》 The Use of Poetry and the Use of Criticism《诗歌的用途和评论的用途》 After Strange Gods 《拜异教之神》
Carl Sandburg 卡尔桑德堡 poet) 卡尔桑德堡(
In Reckless Ecstasy《心醉神迷》 Chicago Poems《芝加哥诗集》 Fog 《雾》
[键入文字]
Lost《失落》 The Harbour《港口》 Cool Tombs《清冷的墓》 I Am the People ,the Mob《我是人民群众》 The People ,Yes《人民,是的》 Cornhuskers 《剥玉米机》 Smoke and Steele 《烟与钢》 Good Morning ,America《早安,美国》 Collected Poems 《诗集》 迷失派
F .Scott Fitzgerald 弗
菲茨杰拉德( 司各特 菲茨杰拉德(novelist)
The Romantic Egoist《浪漫的利己主义者》 This Side of Paradise《人间天堂》 Flappers and Philosophers《轻佻女郎和哲学家》 Tales of the Jazz Age《爵士乐时代的故事》 The Beautiful and Damned《漂亮冤家》 The Diamond as the Ritz《大如里兹饭店的钻石》 The Great Gatsby《大人物比尔盖茨》 All the Sad Yong Men《一代悲哀的年轻人》 Tender of the Night《夜色温柔》 The Last Tycoon《最后的一个巨头》
Earnest Hemingway (novelist)
The Sun Also Rises《太阳照样升起》 A Farewell to Arms《永别了,武器》 Three Stories and Ten Poems《三篇短篇小说和十首诗》 In Our Times《在我们的时代里》 Death in the Afternoon《午后之死》 Green Hills of Africa《非洲的青山》 Winner Take Nothing《胜者无所得》 To Have and Have Not《富有与贫穷》 For Whom the Bell Tolls《丧钟为谁而鸣》 The Old Man and the Sea《老人与海》 Moveable Feast《流动的节》 Islands in the Stream《海流中的岛屿》 Garden of Eden《伊甸园》 经济大萧条
John Dos Passos 约翰
帕索斯( 多斯 帕索斯 novelist) Three Soldiers《三个士兵》 Manhattan Transfer《曼哈顿中转站》 U.S.A 三部曲 The Forty-Second Parallel《北纬四十二度》 The Big Money《赚大钱》 一九一九《1919》 District of Columbia《哥伦比亚三部曲》 The Adventures of a Young Man《一个年轻人的冒险》 Number One《第一号》
[键入文字]
The Grand Design《伟大的计划》 The Head and Heart of Thomas Jefferson《托马斯杰佛逊的思想和感情》 The Best Times《最美好的年代》
John Steinbeck 约翰
斯坦贝克(novelist)
Cup of Gold《金杯》 The Winter of Our Discontent《我们不满的冬天》 In Dubious Battle《胜负未觉的战斗》 Of Mice and Men《鼠与人》 The Grapes of Wrath《愤怒的葡萄》 The Red Pony 《红马驹》 The Leader of the People《人民的领袖》 The Moon Is Down《月落》 The Pastures of Heaven 《天堂的牧场》 Tortilla Flat 《托蒂亚平地》 The Long Valley《长谷地》 Cannery Row《罐头厂街》 The Pearl 《珍珠》 The Wayward Bus 《任性的公共汽车》 East of Eden《伊甸园以东》 逃亡者派
Allen tate 爱伦
塔特( 塔特(writer) Mr. Pope and Other Poems《蒲柏先生及其他诗篇》 Poems《诗集》 The Mediterranean and Other Poems《地中海及其他诗篇》 Winter Sea《冬海》 Reactionary Essays on Poetry and Ideas《关于诗及其思想的反动文章》 Reason in Madness《疯狂中的理性》 The Fathers《先辈》 选读 Ode to the Confederate Dead《南方同盟烈士颂》
Katherine Anne Porter 凯瑟琳
安 波特(novelist)女性
The days Before《过去的日子》 Ship of Fools《愚人船》 Flowering Judas《开花的犹大树》 The leaning Tower and Other Stories《斜塔及其他》 Pale Horse ,Pale Rider《灰色骑士灰色马》 The Never-Ending Wrong《千古奇冤》 》
Eudora Welty 尤多拉
韦尔蒂(novelist) Death of a Travelling Salesman《旅行推销员之死》 Place in Fiction《小说中的地点》 A Curtain of Green 《绿窗帘》 The Wide Net 《宽网》 The Golden Apples《金苹果》 The Collected Stories of Eudora Welty《韦尔蒂短篇小说集》
The Ponder Heart 《庞德的心》 Delta Wedding《三角洲婚礼》
[键入文字]
Losing Battles《败局》 The Optimist’s Daughter 《乐观者的女儿》 The Eye of the Story 《发觉小说的眼力》 One Writer’s Beginnings《一个作家的开始》
Flannery O’Connor 弗兰纳里
奥康纳(writer)
Wise Blood《智慧的血》 A Good Man Is Hard to Find《好人难寻》 The Violent Bear It Away《强暴者抢走了它》 Everything That Rises Must Converge《发生的一切都会汇合在一起》 The Complete Stories《奥康纳全集》 荒诞派
Tennessee Williams 田纳西
威廉斯( 威廉斯(playwright) A Streetcar Named Desire《欲望号街车》 Cat on a Hot Tin Roof《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》 Suddenly Last Summer《去年夏天突然来到》 Sweet Bird of Youth《可爱的青春小鸟》 Night of the Iguana《鬣蜥之夜》 The Rose Tatoo《玫瑰之花》 Camino Real 《大路》 Orpheus Descending《琴神下凡》 A Perfect Analysis Given by a Parrot《一只鹦鹉的精确分析》 The Milk Train Doesn’t Stop Here Anymore《牛奶车不在此停留》 The Gnadiges Fraulein《姑娘》 The Two Character Play《双人剧》 Kingdom of Earth《世欲王国》 In The Bar of a Tokyo Hotel 《在东京旅店酒吧里》 Small Craft Warnings 《小手艺的警告》 Red Devil Battery Sign《红鬼炮兵连的信号》 Vieux Carre《维厄 卡雷》 A Lovely Sunday for Creve Coeur《失恋者的一个愉快的星期天》 Baby Doll《小娃娃》 Period of Adjustment《适应阶段》 Battle of Angels《天使之战》 The Glass Menagerie《玻璃动物园》 阿尔比(playwright) The Zoo Story 《动物园故事》 The Sandbox《沙盒》 The Death of Bessie Smith《美国著名作家和美国青年剧作家》 The American Dream《美国梦》 Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf《谁害怕弗吉尼亚 沃尔夫》 Tiny Alice《小艾丽丝》 The Ballad of the Sad Café《伤心咖啡馆之歌》 Malcolm《马尔科姆》 A Delicate Balance《脆弱的平衡》 Everything in the Garden《花园中的一切》 Box CMao CBox《箱子-毛-箱子》 All over 《一切皆已过去》
Edward Albee 爱德华
[键入文字]
Sea scape《海景》 Listening《听》 Counting the Ways《列数途经》 The Lady from Dubugue《杜布克的女人》 Lolita《罗莉塔》 黑山派
Charles Olson 查理斯
奥尔森( 奥尔森(poet , critic) Project Verse 《投射体诗》 “黑山诗派宣言书” The Maximus Poems《麦克西姆诗集》 Call me Ishamael《叫我伊斯梅尔》
Maximus, to Gloucester,Sunday,July.19 自白体
Robert Lowell 洛威尔 poet) 洛威尔(
Land of Unlikeness《异地》 Lord Weary’s Castle《威尔爵爷的城堡》 The Mill of The Kavanaughs《卡瓦纳家庭的磨坊》 Life Studies《人生写照》 Day by Day《日复一日》 Phaedre《菲德拉》 Old Glory《过去的光荣》 For the Union Dead《献给为联邦阵亡的将士》 Skunk Hour《臭鼬出没的时候》 犹太作家 犹太作家
Saul Bellow 索尔
贝洛( 贝洛 novelist) Dangling Man 《摇来晃去的人》 The Adventure s of Augie March《奥吉玛琪历险记》 The Dean’s December《院长的十二月》 Seize the Day《只争朝夕》 Handerson the rain King《降雨大王汉德林》 The Victim 《牺牲者》 Herzog《赫尔索格》 Writer as Moralist《作为道德家的作家》 Mr. Samler’s Planet《赛姆勒先生的行星》 Humbold’s Gift《洪堡的礼物》 More Die of Heartbreak《心碎人亡者更多》
Norman Mailer 诺曼
梅勒( 梅勒 novelist) The Naked and the Dead《裸着与死者》 Barbary Shore《北非海岸》 The Deer Park《鹿园》 The Armies of the Night《夜里的军队》 The Executioner’s Song《侩子手之歌》 Ancient Evenings《古代的黄昏》 Advertisements for Myself《我自己的广告》 The Presidential Papers《总统文件》 An American Dream《一场美国梦》 Cannibals and Christians《食人者与基督徒》
[键入文字]
Why Are We in Viet Nam《我们为什么在越南》 Miami and the Siege of Chicago《迈阿密和芝加哥之围》 Of a Fire on the Moon《月球上火光》 The Prisoner of Sex《性的俘虏》 Existential Errands 《存在主义的使命》 St.George and the Godfather《圣乔治与教父》 Marilyn《玛莉琳》 Genius and Lust《天才与欲望》
J. D. Salinger 塞林杰 novelist) 塞林杰(
The Cather in the Rye《麦田里的守望者》 Story 《故事》 The Young Folks 《年轻人》 Collier’s《柯里尔》 Esguire《老爷》 The New Yorker《纽约客》 Slight Rebellion off Madison《麦迪逊街边的小乱子》 Nine Stories《九篇故事》 Franny and Zooey《弗拉尼和佐依》 Raise High the Roof Beam ,C and Seymour: An Introduction《木工们,升高
顶梁;及摩西介绍》
Bernard Malamud 伯纳德
马拉默德( 马拉默德(novelist)
The Natural《天生有才》 The Magic Barrel《魔桶》 A New Life《新生活》 Idiots First《白痴第一》 The Fixer《基辅怨》 Pictures of Fidelman《费尔德曼写照》 The Tenants 《房客》 Dubin’s Lives《杜宾的生活》 The Grace of God《上帝的恩惠》 Rembrandt’s Hat《拉姆布兰特的帽子》 The assistant《店员》 新现实主义 John Updike 约翰 厄普代克(poet, novelist) Poorhouse Fair《贫民收容所的集市》 Rabbit , Run 《兔子,跑》 Centaur《半人斑马怪》 Of the Farm《农场》 Couples 《夫妻们》 Rabbit Redux《兔子回来了》 A Month of Sundays《全是星期天的一个月》 Rabbit Is Rich《兔子阔了》 Bech Is Back《比奇回来了》 The Witches of Eastwich《斯特威克的女巫》 Ego and Art in Walt Whitman《惠特曼的自我与艺术》 Hawthorne’s Creed《霍桑的信条》 Hugging the Shore : and Criticism《拥抱海岸:文论集》
[键入文字]
Marry me《跟我结婚吧》 Pigeon Feather and Other Stories《鸽子的羽毛及其他》 The Music School 《音乐学校》 后现代 Kurt Vonnegut 库尔特 冯纳古特(novelist) Slaughterhouse CFive《第五号屠场》 Player Piano《自动钢琴》 The Sirens of Titan 《泰坦的妖女》 Mother Night 《夜母》 God Bless you , Mr. Rosewater《上帝保佑你,罗斯沃特先生》 Breakfast for Champions《胜利者的早餐》 Slapstick《滑稽剧》 Jailbird《囚犯》 Cat’s Cradle《挑绷子》 Joseph Heller 约瑟夫 海勒(novelist) I Don’t Love You Anymore《我不在爱你》 Castle of Snow 《白雪城堡》 Girl from Greenwich《来自格林尼治的女孩》 Catch-18 改名为 Catch -22《第十八条军规-第二十二条军规》 New World Writing《新大陆作品》 Something Happened《出了毛病》 Good as Gold《好的不得了》 We Bombed New Haven 《我们轰炸纽黑文》 Clevenger’s Trial《克莱文杰的考验》 John Barth 约翰 巴思(novelist) The Floating Opera《流动的歌剧》 The End of the Road《路的尽头》 The Sot-Weed Factor《烟草代理商》 Giles Goat-Boy《牧羊童子贾尔斯》 Lost in the Funhouse: Fiction of Print ,Tape, Live Voice,《迷失在娱乐场中》 Chimera《妄想》 Letters 《书信集》 垮掉派 Ken Kesey 肯 凯西(novelist) End of Autumn《秋末》 One flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest《飞越杜鹃巢》 Something a Great Notion《异想天开》 Over the Border《超越边界》 Garage Sale《门前小市》 The Search for the Secret Pyramid《寻找秘密的金字塔》 The Demon Box《鬼盒》 Seven Prayers by Grandma Whittier《惠蒂埃老太太的第七次祈祷》 Spit in the Ocean《在大洋里唾吐》 Allen Ginsberg 爱伦 金斯堡(poet) Howl and Other Poems《嚎叫及其他》 Kaddish and Other Poems《凯地及其他》
[键入文字]
Empty Mirror《空镜子》 Reality Sandwiches 《现实的三明治》 Planet News 《行星消息》 The Fall of America《美国的衰亡》 Mind Breathes《精神的呼吸》 Howl《嚎叫》 黑人作家
Langston Hughes renaissance
poet,novelist,playwright
The Weary Blues《委靡的布鲁斯》 Fine Clothes to the Jew《献给狄太人的好衣裳》 Not Without Laughter《不是没有笑声》 The Ways of White Folks《白人的行经》
讽刺小品集三部曲
Simple Speak of His Mind《辛普尔倾吐衷情》 The Best of Simple《辛普尔的高明》 Simple’s of Uncle Tom《辛普尔的山姆叔叔》 The Big Sea《大海》 I Wander as I Wonder《我徘徊,我彷徨》 The Negro Speaks of Rivers《黑人谈河》 As I Grow Older《我长大的时候》 Ballad of the landlord《房东小调》 James Baldwin 詹姆斯 鲍德温(novelist, essayist, playwright) Go Tell It on the Mountain《向苍天呼吁》 Notes of a Native Son《土生子的札记》 Giovanni’s Room《乔万尼的房间》 Nobody Knows My Name《没有人知道我的名字》 More Notes of a Native Son《土生子札记续》 The Fire Next Time《下一次将是烈火》 Another Country《另一个国家》 Going to Meet the Man《去见那个人》 Tell Me How Long the Train’s Been Gone《告诉我火车开走多久了》 A Rap on Race《论种族》 No Name in the Street《街上没有名字》 If Beale Street Could Talk《假如比尔能够讲话》 Blues for Mister Charlie《查理先生的布鲁斯》 Toni Morrison 托尼 莫瑞森(writer)第二个获诺贝尔奖的作家 The Bluest Eye《最蓝的眼睛》 Sula《秀拉》 Song of Solomon《所罗门之歌》 Tar Baby《柏油孩子》 Beloved《带女》
Richard Wright 理查德
赖特(writer) Uncle Tom’s Children《汤姆叔叔的孩子们》 Native Son《土生子》 Black Children《很孩子》
[键入文字]
The Outsider《局外人》 Savage Holiday《野蛮的假日》 Black Power 《黑人》 Eight Men《八个男人》
艾里森(novelist) 艾里森 Shadow and Act《影子和行动》 Notes From the Underground《例子底下的笔记》 Invisible Man《隐形人》 Going to the Territory《走向领域》
Ralph Ellison 拉尔夫
南方文艺复兴
William Faulkner
(novelist)意识流代表 The Marble Faun《玉石收神》 Soldier’s Pay《士兵的报酬》 Mosquitoes《蚊群》 Sartoris《沙特里斯》 The Sound and the Fury《喧哗与骚动》 As I Lay Dying《我弥留之际》 Sanctuary《圣殿》 Light in August《八月之光》 Absalom, Absalom《押沙龙,押沙龙》 Go Down ,Moses《去吧,摩西》 A Fable《语言》 The Unvanquished《不可征服》 Knight’s Gambit《骑士的一着》 The Wild Palms《野棕榈》
Sherwood Anderson 舍伍德安德森(novelist) 舍伍德安德森(
Windy McPherson’s Son《饶舌的麦克逊的儿子》 Winesburg ,Ohio《小城奇人》 The Triumph of the Egg and Other Stories《鸡蛋的胜利及其他》 Death in the Woods and Other Stories 《林中之死及其他》 A Story-Teller Story《讲故事人的故事》 三十年代
Sinclair Lewis 辛克莱
刘易斯( 刘易斯(novelist)第一个诺贝尔文学奖 Our Mr. Wrenn《我们的雷恩先生》 Babbit《巴比特》 Main Street 《大街》 Arrowsmith《阿罗史密斯》 It Can’t Happen Here《这不可能发生在这里》 Elmer Gantry《埃尔默甘特利》 Dodsworth《多滋沃思》
Eugene O’Neill 尤金
奥尼尔( 奥尼尔(playwright)诺贝尔奖第一剧作家 Beyond the Horizon《天边外》 Emperor Jones《琼斯皇》 Chris Christopherson=Anna Christie《安娜克里斯蒂》 The Hairy Ape《毛猿》
[键入文字]
Desire under the Elms 《榆树下的欲望》 The Great God Brown《大神布朗》 Lazarus Laughed《拉散笑了》 Mouring Becomes Electra《悲悼》 Ah ,Wilderness《啊,荒野》 The Iceman Cometh《卖冰的人来了》 Long Day’s Journey into Night《进入黑夜的漫长旅程》 其他 Joyce Carol Oates 乔伊斯 卡罗尔 欧茨(novelist) In the Old World《在过去的世界里》 Them 《他们》 Wonderland《奇境》 Do With Me What You Will《随你拿我怎么办》 Edwin Arlington Robinson 埃德温 阿灵顿 罗宾逊(poet) The Torrent and the Night Before《急流与昨夜》 The town down the River《河下游的城镇》 Miniver Cheevy《米尼弗契维》 The Man Against the Sky《天边人影》 Richard Cory 《理查德科里》 Mr. Flood’s Party《弗罗德先生的酒会》 Amy Lowell 艾米 落威尔(poet ,critic) John Keats 《约翰济慈传》 A Dome of Many Colored Glass《彩色玻璃大厦》 Sward Blades and Poppy Seed《剑刃与罂粟花籽》 Men ,Woman and Ghosts《男人女人幽灵》 Pictures of the Floating World 《浮世图》 Legends《传奇》 选读: 选读:patterns
Hart Crane 哈特克兰(poet) 哈特克兰(
Little Review《小杂志》 White Building《白色的房屋》 For the Marriage of Faustus and Helen《为浮士德和海伦的婚姻而作》 Faust《浮士德》 Voyages 《旅行》 At Melville’s Tomb《凭吊梅尔维尔》 Collected Poems《诗集》 The Bridge《桥》 To Brooklyn Bridge《献给布鲁克林桥》 1 -Ave Maria《万福玛利亚》 2 -Powhatan’s Daughter《坡哈坦的女儿》 The Harbor Dawn《海港的黎明》 Van Winkle《凡?温克尔》 The River《河》 The Dance《舞蹈》 Indiana《印第安纳》 3 -Cutty Sark《卡蒂沙克》
[键入文字]
4 -Cape Hatteras《哈特斯拉角》 5 CThree Songs《三支歌》 Southern Cross《男方的混血女人》 National Winter Garden《国家冬季花园》 Virginia《维吉尼亚》 6 CQuaker Hill《贵格山》 7- the Tunnel《隧道》 Atlantis《亚特兰提斯》
Thomas Wolfe 托马斯
沃尔夫(novelist) Look Homeward, Angel《天使望故乡》 Of Time and the River《时间与河流》 The Web and the Rock《网与石》 You Can’t Go Home Again《你再也不能回家》 The Hills Beyond 《远山》 The Story of a Novel《一部小说的故事》 选读 The Lost Boy《迷失的孩子》
Arthur Miller 阿瑟
米勒( 米勒(playwright) The Man Who Had All the Luck《鸿运高照的人》 Focus 《焦点》 All My Sons《全是我儿子》 Death of a Sales Man《推销员之死》 The Crucible《炼狱》 After the Fall《堕落之后》 Incident at Vichy《维希时间》 The Price《代价》 The Creation of the World and Other Business《创世纪及其他》 The American Clock《美国时钟》 A Memory of Two Mondays《两个星期一的回忆》 A View from the Bridge 《桥头眺望》 Collected Plays 《戏剧集》 The Misfits《不合适宜的人》 The Archbishop’s Ceiling《大主教的天花板》 Playing for Time《用来演奏延宕时间》 Tragedy and the Common Man《悲剧与普通人》 The Theatre Essays of Miller《米勒戏剧论文集》
Sylvia Plath 西亚维亚
笔名: 普拉斯(novelist)笔名:Victoria Lucas 维多利亚普卡斯
The bell Jar《钟形坛》 The Colossus《巨人》 Uncollected Poems《没有结集起的诗》 Crossing the Water 《渡河》 Winter trees《冬天的树》 Lady Lazarus《拉撒路女士》 Daddy 《爸爸》 Willa Cather 威拉凯瑟(novelist poet) April Twilight《四月的黄昏》 The Sculpture’s Funeral《雕刻家的葬礼》
[键入文字]
McClure’s Magazine《麦克卢尔的杂志》 Alexander’s Bridge《亚历山大的桥》 O Pioneers《啊,拓荒者》 My Antonia《我的安东妮亚》 The Song of the Lark《百灵鸟之歌》 One of Ours 《我们自己人》 A Lost Lady《迷失的女人》 The Professor’s House《教授的住宅》 Death Comes For the Archbishop《大主教之死》 选读:Neighbor Rosicky《邻居罗西基》
美国文学作品读后感相关文章
《》由(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 魔鬼出没的世界读后感 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信